THAT

THAT

Attached: guilty-gear-2020-08-04-19-5.jpg (800x450, 350K)

IS BULLSHIT BLAZIIIIIIING

more like guilty gay

STILL MY HEART IS LAAAZY

A smash thread died for this.

Full song when?

inb4 massive roster cut AGAIN since they're pretty much starting over after so much progress.

IF THEY WOULD KILL ME, I DON'T NEED A NEW A LONELY (YOUUUU)

Attached: singing 2.jpg (640x480, 48K)

SOON YOU WILL KNOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: singing3.jpg (640x480, 33K)

i know it's impossible, but could he ever return?

Attached: Order_Sol.png (713x1150, 734K)

>wanting a shitty clone
stop

well at least Chipp has a great probability of being in, I think. I hope Johnny is in too.

hello secondary

>sol button masher
stay irrelevant

i wonder what chipp's redesign might be because ky and sol seem to have got it down

Attached: 1565900509503.png (715x755, 565K)

i hope they remove those gay ass earrings, completely clashes with the rest of his design

Fuck off Answer get back to work

I hope this isn't the case. They made so many great animations for Xrd it'll be kinda sad to see all this work being obsolete in new game.

what worries me is there was an old 'leak' that claimed a good amount are still in buy Slayer, Venom, Anser, Kum, and I think like 2 others are out.

This only means they'll be DLC characters. Not a big deal.

If it's true that Slayer is not in day one. I will break in Daisuke's house and smash his Queen albums.

hey reddit!

Fuck off Daisuke and bring back Kliff.

>kliff
my man, I'd like to have the entire cast return including Justice, just want a COMPLETE GG roster finally.

To have a complete roster we need a success game. But Daisuke can always just fill the game with irrelevant trash like Leo or more Valentines

Isn't that gonna be hell to balance? I mean majority of SIGN matches revolved around Sol / Elphelt. Now we have Dai saying "step in a new direction" which I assume is additional or change in mechanics so I have doubts we are gonna get a complete GG roster or at least 15+ characters until GG Revelator EX Turbo GOTY final edition.

You still can always bet on Sol being gud and easy pick.

I can't wait for ArcRevo, bros. The wait is killing me.

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

Attached: asd.gif (500x333, 1005K)

Probably final form Sol in story mode. Very high chance really.
>I cant deal with pressure
Lmao

There will be stuff announced in TGS

Gunblaze is still one of my favorite moves in all of fighting games, shit's just really fun to use

I didn't mind Leo at all mostly because his dictionary stuff was pretty funny but the Valentines except Ram because she's actually sorta fun were def shit.

>Valentines except Ram
Why didn't you just say Elphelt?

Just give me a roster as good as AC +R was and Ill be happy. I want Anji, Testament, A.B.A. Robo Ky back. Kum and Leo can unga off a fucking cliff

I was lying, they're all good in my book, I just wanted to fit in

Attached: 1566129340888.png (500x375, 104K)

if roster is going to be cut they should at least include characters they skipped in Xrd