Let's have a 3H thread that doesn't revolve around fighting about Edelgard

Let's have a 3H thread that doesn't revolve around fighting about Edelgard.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pimi_ringsea21__867e44df2ef04b3a8 (886x1181, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThiccWithaQ/status/1167539513020866562
sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35631960
twitter.com/shi_y_o/status/1168763735889965057
youtube.com/watch?v=S_uf9-kmbJs
youtube.com/watch?v=7TV4_wZolyY
youtube.com/watch?v=HBi0YKSyIu4
youtu.be/09IpDe7V8ZE
youtu.be/wMmXCKxwa0k
youtu.be/-8F9xVRNHoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fill Annette's tummy tummy tum with my cummy cummy cum!

Attached: rROW_wUR.png (512x512, 151K)

What are everyone’s hopes for DLC?

Add Judith to the game as a unit damn it.
Should have been GD's Gilbert.

prologue story about the tragedy of duscur with a playable Glenn that you can s-support

>Making him cheat on Ingrid
Rude.

if their relationship is so shaky that some random girl with no emotions can steal him, then she didn't deserve him.

>they have ingrid as a playable character
>she has a 100% crit against all duscurs
bold move on nintendo's part

Attached: ingrid.png (394x585, 360K)

lysithea gains 9 str, 5 hp, 5 def, and up to 5 spe if you train her armor to a+ and axes enough to pass the fort knight exam

Attached: 1539233099009.jpg (972x925, 84K)

>Bring her to Dedue's mission
>She joins the soldiers in killing Duscar troops.

What does she mean by this

Attached: This is the Ass of Annette.jpg (696x1064, 78K)

Playing as Blue Lions and just fought Ferdinand and Lorenz at a bridge, how much more is there?

It goes up to chapter 22.
So a bit

Does anyone have pictures of Ignatz
I want to see if any artists know about him being a good assassin or just like bullying him.

you already know

Attached: AnnetteFelix.png (746x368, 172K)

How do pairings work? Like will it be random who hooks up with who as long as they have A rank?

they keep growing support points even after hitting A rank, check the close allies tab to see who they have the highest points with to see who they will end up with and mess around until you get your desired result.

Gonna need the source on this one

Attached: yWe2rDqy_400x400.jpg (361x361, 31K)

Ingrid is always my mvp. She destroys everything.

Going through BL run now, it is leagues better than GD. Claude is such a self-serving dick compared to Dimitri. When nearly dies Dimitri actually gives you bro-tier advice about moving on, all Claude has to say is ‘so uhh can you give me his diary lol’ and you can’t even refuse him

when Jeralt dies*

me too, haha
for a friend

Should all my mages become dark/holy knights or are any of the advanced classes or gremory better?
I'm playing BE right now and recruited Lysithea, Marianne, and Sylvain. I'm considering turning my team into the wyvern lord + dark/holy/bow knight squad.

Okay OP, who are your Top FE3H girls? For me it's
1. Marianne
2. Shamir
3. Edelgard
4. Ingrid
5. Manuela

1. cyka
2. edgelard
3. jackie chan FUCK

twitter.com/ThiccWithaQ/status/1167539513020866562

thanks

There's almost no reason to do gremory outside a second warp if everyone else will be mounted as they'll be too slow to catch up. They're good, but mobility envy ruins them
Also Dark Knight is cooler, and most of the time better because you'll more likely be using black magic

1 edelgard
2 lysithea
3 aneette
4 bernie
5 marianne

GOD I WANT AN ANNETTE WIFE SO BAD

Attached: Annette.Fantine.Dominic.600.2666507.jpg (424x600, 58K)

Loli Edelgard
Pre-time skip Annette
Pre-time skip Lysithea
Pre-time skip Bernadetta
Sothis

Rhea's heavenly giant ass
Marianne's giant tits
Hilda's armpits after a battle thay has a scent cocktail mixture of sweat, perfume and pheromones
Edel's and Ingrid's smelly pantyhose

I'm too indecisive for the order
>Marianne
>Ingrid
>Annette
>Shamir
>Catherine

I'm guessing Hilda will sneak her way into the top 5 when I play GD

why is she so perfect bros?

Attached: AnnetteTimeskip.jpg (850x912, 155K)

i want to fuck the ever living of edelgard thighs

how do those work anyway, do you only get the stat bonus if it's your first class of the tier you pass or do certain classes always give a stat boost

it's random depending on the growth rate of each class.

Classes have base stats. If you qualify for a class your stats will automatically be raised to its bases. That's why Shamir and Cassandra have such ridiculous stats when you recruit them early.

1. Marianne
2. Hilda
3. Lysithea
4. Leonie
5. Ignatz

This. As kickass of a white mage Lysithea is, shed be crippled as a gremory without the staff of sniping. Far more useful as a dark or holy knight.

Anyone with Warp or Rescue is better as a Gremory

Dedicated healers are better as bishops, as are dedicated white mage attackers (e.g. Byleth magic builds)

Everyone else is better as a magic knight

What to use Renown points for on NG+?
I maxed out all the statues and bought A+ professor level, anything else that's essential? I'm playing BE and wanna get it over with ASAP

>Everyone arguing about if Edelgard was right
>Everyone ignores the fact that she hired the bandits in chapter 1 to kill as many students as possible, and then would have gotten herself killed if not for Byleth

She's a bumbling imbecile of a leader since literally day 1.

Make everyone bisexual

1. Bernadetta
2. Edelgard
3. Manuela
4. Marianne
5. Petra

And restore. Dont forget Restore. Mercedes trivialised lategame with that shit.

>the 2nd chapter you encounter the death knight, the one with the teleporting shit
>if you zoom in and use the fe warriors style camera and go near the death knight, flayn and monica are lying on the floor

Listen dude, I dislike Edelgard but I’m getting tired of the shitflinging between her supporters and her detractors. There’s another thread for that anyways, let’s just shitpost about your favorite units here, yeah?

1. Marianne
2. Power Gap
3. Annette
4. Lysithea
5.Hilda

Would be my top 5.

>Professor!

Attached: 54146-6245.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>Friendship route
>Playable Rhea, Jeralt, BK, Holst, Bergliz, Anna, Sothis, Kronya
>Supports between all the lords
>support between Rhea and Edelgard where they realize how much they are alike
>Maps to be larger and allow me to deploy 15-20 units at a time to compensate for getting all of them
>Maps to be actually good

Attached: 1565907381881.jpg (1248x1100, 250K)

anette is so white clean, she was made to get DUSCUR'D

>Crotch tattoo crests
This is a good trend

Edelgard
Dorothea
Rhea
Marianne
Shamir

Honorable mentions to Kronya for having such a hot design only for it to be squandered and get less screen time than fucking Solon

Attached: cute dad killer.png (1532x1084, 1.83M)

CLOWN PUSSY

These three, Lysithea then a logjam of Annette, Dorothea, Mercedes and Shamir for that 5th spot

Attached: fe3htop3g.png (229x396, 101K)

Fuck one.
Marry one.
Kill one.

Attached: lion girls.jpg (1565x1191, 237K)

1. Catherine
2. Ingrid
3. Petra
4. Shamir
5. Leonie

Attached: Hinoka_art.png (2000x2117, 1.29M)

>Kill the racist Ingrid
>Fuck the mommy Mercedes
>Marry the perfect wife Annette

impeccable taste
Also appreciated the best girl in Fates
a man of culture

Awakening and Birthright are the best FE games.

>He was from Faerghus, Dimitri... All these years protesting the Durscur Rights Act, and one of my own gets me! Was it all for nothing? Was I wrong, your majesty?
>Ingrid, he... he looked Almyran...
>Oh Dimitri... thank you...
>[Ingrid dies with a smile on her face]

Attached: EDD80qjVAAEtg1l.jpg (1447x2047, 375K)

1. Lysithea
2. Flayn
3. Hilda
4. Catherine
5. Annette

Attached: 1536906954618.png (1920x1270, 2.05M)

Dont care for Leonie at all but great all across the board otherwise

Kill ingrid, marry Annette, Fuck Mercy

Marry Ingrid
Fuck Mercedes
Headpat Annette

1) Ingrid
2) Ingrid
3) Ingrid
4) Ingrid
5) Ingrid

Based.

>Leonie
>Bernadetta
>Annette

>Just recruited Lys and am currently buttering up Anette

Any more cuties I should spare Edeltard's wrath?

You should always recruit Marianne since she offs herself in Part 2 otherwise and so you won't even see her.

Sothis route where everything is fucked and is just the two of you at the start (she somehow got her body back) of the time skip and the units with more support you have appear in the timeskip so the houses don't matter. You don't have any lord at the start except Sothis, which also has her unique class that lets her transform into a dragon, and you help every lord to come back their senses. Since you don't side yourself with any of the houses or the church, Fódlan will be even more fucked up. So more or less what said.

Wonder if Sothis would get her missing C-A supports filled in as well.

Why did Annette do it?

Attached: 156707852211789.jpg (443x146, 13K)

She should. It's a crime she actually appears so little in the game. In fact, she also should get supports with others characters. Like Rhea and all the lords for example.

Mercedes
Ingrid
Bully Annette

Ingrid
Judith
Leonie
Bernie
Annette

It's a doggy dog world

Give me ONE reason why I shouldnt join up with Claude.
>least insane Lord
>develops into wisest ruler
>chillest house
>best end

New route split where you force Kronya to take your class while in disguise, so you hit her with the friendship brick & she ends up betraying the mole people for your group. Solon offs Jeralt instead cause he’s a dick like that.

Attached: 3D676EB7-7889-48EA-9888-FE96CEE08549.png (640x640, 334K)

Those are really it, can use it to get easy B/A support ranks if you want to grab students without having to grind ranks ups, and then later on can use it to skip skill ranks so you can max some out easier, best to do it at C/+ though as thats when the exp required starts being more than a weeks worth of tutoring

>inb4 "Muh globalist" and "Muh open borders"
Claude is objectively the best end for Foldlan and the nearby countries

He’s colored.

How the fuck would the friendship route work? No really, how the fuck could Dimitri and Edelgard possibly be convinced to set aside their differences? Shit is doomed to fail my dude.

He's tanned

By whipping out your massive professor cock and slapping them both upside the head. In a potential Sothis route you would have an actual, literal goddess on your team to talk people out of their bullshit as well.

MC magic of calming both of them down, and somehow getting dimitri to discover how much edel got screwed with with crest experiments to the point her memory's fucked, at the same time showing edel a more peaceful way to deal with the crest issue she hates so much.

Now could you write this well withotu devaluing every other route? Probably not

Can’t have a 3H thread without this cutie in it!

Attached: 3E1DBC5B-119F-4AB1-8FCE-3A3BF2E8990E.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Byleth learns the truth before, and forces them both to talk
10 seconds of the truth coming from Edelgard's mouth while being calmed down by her teacher's dick and Dimitri would join her immediatly
And Claude is also there

Attached: DD15BC04-A6E4-42B2-948D-758EA6B36F0A.gif (600x326, 572K)

Attached: burniadetta.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Why are you acting like Edelgard is in the right, Edelgard is literally wrong about half of the "truths" she knows

Attached: 1566279573085.png (1280x720, 1019K)

0% hit for enemies is always satisfying

Why is Annette so cute?

Attached: EDYp6RQU4AIkGky.png (800x533, 466K)

Right
But she just has to tell Dimitri about what really happened to Duscur and to herself
And then tell Claude what she knows
She'll want to destroy the church first, and Dimitri to just go kill the Slithers
Claude would push to understand the whole truth
They could decide to first discover what the Church keeps secret, and then take everyone down
it could work, it just relies on Edelgard not starting an entire war immediatly

But the only person who views the church as an enemy is Edelgard, Claude could be convinced but if he knew the full truth (like he did in GD) I don't think he would want to destroy it like Edelgard does, just reform it. I couldn't see Dimitri agreeing to it at all either

She's a dork.

>Wait, so you're telling me that YOU'RE the flame emperor??
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Byleth, off to the side: Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation
What happens next?

The only problem here really is edelgard's obsession with destroying the church
I think they could find common ground, but i don't know
i don't even think a "golden" route is possible, or that it should be made, i'm just thinking about how it could be concieved

Does she really deserve the bullying?

Byleth proceeds to rewind time until he finds the right dialog combination to not have dimitri lose his shit immediately

There isnt one

I'm just here for the cute girls.

Attached: work.jpg (450x600, 61K)

Maybe? Its for having fucking 18 str at lvl35 in my BE playthrough

Attached: 8A96AEA8-CEEE-469F-ADB9-008ADE90B57E.png (1054x544, 802K)

Help me make the objectively best team of 10 or so units being deployed
>Byleth
>Lord of the route you'v chosen
>Ferdinand
>Dorothea
>Felix
>Catherine
still need to fill in the rest

Attached: 7984279834728734.png (1200x1200, 822K)

Claude surge

Attached: 1567247815224.jpg (1200x1049, 182K)

Nah, even if Edelgard is redeemed that doesn't stop her being a cunt just like Dimitri doesn't stop being a boar in every route but his. They would tag along but forced to do so because of the circumstances surrounding Fódlan. Eventually they will talk out their problems, and fix shit. But not because of that people will forgive Edelgard neither will look over the shit Dimitri has done. The other routes are there to explain what kind of characters are each lord.

That's why she needs herself to learn the actual truth and Rhea also needs to calm down. That's why Sothis being there would almost fix everything. Rhea has her mommy and Edelgard literally has god in front her. Obviously after timeskip since then wouldn't be a point if everybody wasn't fucked over and done things wrong.

Wanting to destroy the church is the dumbest thing about edelgard,
It’s basically irrelevant

Name one thing Dimitri did wrong.

Attached: vbhjgvhj.png (744x518, 920K)

Blue Lions anime opening

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35631960

Being a revengeful retard that doesn't listen and gets everyone killed over his revenge until his parent figure dies and talks back some sense back to hilm. Don't heard me wrong, i like him the most but doesn't stop him being a flawed character like everyone else. The fact he has a actual redemption in his route helps. Someone should learn from him.

twitter.com/shi_y_o/status/1168763735889965057

Petra, Edelgard, Shamir, Dorothea, Rhea

If Flayn had a less ridiculous hairstyle I'd probably like her more, I just can't stand exaggerated+oversized anime drills like that

>gets everyone killed over his revenge
This is a bad meme

In every route but his own that's exactly what happens. He's just as incompetent and volatile a Lord as edelgard, with a 75% failure rate

In GD gronder field's Threeway bullshit actually makes sense
AKA KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
Claude just blindly attacking everyone on the field doesn't fit him

Yo this is fucking rad

Attached: 8577BB3C-4D9C-430F-B76D-F2D390E420C6.jpg (3508x1133, 495K)

>male MU

>that’s exactly what happens
No, it’s not.

Dying at gronder isn’t exactly like extending the war and forcing your capital city to be invaded

1. Annette
2. Ingrid
3. Catherine
4. Petra
5. Manuela/ Shamir

>implying that femByleth fits better

Yeah, in GD he only gets everyone but Dedue killed.

>implying that femByleth fits better
For Blue Lions? Definitely.

"Guess who's back" for timeskip?

>everyone
>loses decisive one battle
Everyone would be retreating and continuing to fight over and over

Is Annette the purest cinnamon roll in the game?

An renown grinding map.

Is 3H the designated otome of the franchise?

Holy Knight is a fucking shit-tier class, Gremory is leagues better.

Edelgard explains to Dimitri the truth behind Duscur and lets him in on her plots after the first chapter. Easy as pie.

I wish the combat animations in 3H weren't so bland
youtube.com/watch?v=S_uf9-kmbJs

Lysithea is a no-brainer. Ingrid is also very useful for being one of two melee units with naturally high resistance.

>otome
>when its the best game for coupling up people without any care since its not an eugenic simulator
>and they are cute as fuck
>and you alr have best girl Sothis always by yourside alr
Yeah nah

Attached: 09449BAC-0CCF-4034-8385-229725BAB0ED.png (1684x1920, 544K)

Lady Rhea
Cute Maiden Dimitri
Shamir
Catherine
Seiros
Would hit x4.

Giving mages extra MV and Canto>>>>>giving them 2x cast. By the point of the game they can get Gremory they shouldn't even need 2x cast.

>1 min long
>all that for 10 dmg
That was a really bad example my friend

How exactly hasn't she gotten diabetes yet from all the sweets she eats?

Attached: 1565891675677.png (350x400, 91K)

>God tier
Wyvern Lord
Falcon Knight
>Top tier
War Master
Bow Knight
>Mid tier
Gremory
Dark Knight
>Low tier
Holy Knight
Great Knight
Most advanced classes
>Shit tier
Mortal Savant

Prove me wrong.

Sensei makes her dance on top of his crotch every night.

Yeah, I sure love that extra movem-
>stairs

not sure if you're kidding but I just like how that hack showcases how well the animations flowed in echoes
The animations feel really rushed in 3H, like when the second hit of a gauntlet crits and your character takes like 3 seconds to return to his default idle animation before playing it off. Or when someone with a lance gets hit and he holds the entire lance in one hand like its a stick, really unpolished for a series that is know for its awesome attack animations.

>Dismount horse

1)Bernie
2)Post-time skip Annette
3)Mercedes
4)Hilda
5)Marianne
Leonie would be on the list if it wasn't for "muh jeralt"

Congrats, you’re now a worse Gremory.

>day of rebirth map
>death knight in the middle
>debate on how to attack him
>ferdinand is the only one who can survive the attack
>crits
YOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1567397675541.jpg (886x719, 54K)

>class is the pushed as the follow up to sword-master
>has 3 less base speed and actually lowers your growth by 10%
I have no idea what they were thinking with this. Shame too because i love the animations

Mortal Savant ruins any character that classes into it. Felix has one of the highest speed growths in the game and he ended up as one of my slowest units thanks to Mortal Savant.

I know why people don't like her, but please don't be mean to her. A lot of her other supports are sweet. Like the boomer fishing one with Seteth where they teach each other things about fishing and she cooks for him.

Attached: qf5JEAtA.png (512x512, 100K)

The animation in 3H is decent, just some weird cases where it doesnt flow that well. On top off my head
>spellcasters float back to evade, and while airborned cast the counter spell
>general evade-to-counter, really
>sword 2x has ~4-5 different animations that mix-up
>Bernadetta although rare 2x + crest proc flows very well with spin
The only bad ones to me are the 2+ ranged attack that just fade in-out, and yeah your “crit stance reset”. Hopefully they will improve it in the next game

Pretty much your only hope of taking him down if you don't have Lysithea is to weaken him down with gambits then have someone hit him with Knightkneeler.

She gets a pass for being absolutely turbo sanic in my playthrough.

They tried to balance the class, cause on paper that clase is bonker. Sword for the low def mages and magic for the low res armor knight + enough speed to double everything mean he excel everywhere
I just wish they actually add a pure sword class (and a pure faith class to the mix). Not every class must be mounted/dual-purposed

>Ashe doges an axe attack and doubles on the counter with a bow
>Executes this by back flipping and firing two arrows while doing so
nice

I was also able to put Bernadetta or Hubert on the Avo tile near him and do a curved shot/miasma, and he only had a ~40% chance to hit, so that helped out.

>least insane lord
thats the reason right there, byleths magic therapy powers are put to better use with dimitri/edelgard then with claude

Yeah those dodge attacks are a carry-over from echoes and they're pretty cool still. A lot of the other animations are downgrades though imo, though I've never noticed the swordx2 attacks having variations, sounds cool.

Still have Tomefaire while Gremory doesn't.

Leonie is great

Attached: 1566485417329.jpg (820x1200, 85K)

So do I understand this correctly?
>Edelgard
Nazi Germany
>Dimitri
Russia
>Claude
America

>Always go for the tomboy
>turns out to be the most dissappointing character
Why, god?

Attached: Alliance win.jpg (680x594, 65K)

it depends i like that alot of the master classes are more utility focused rather than straight stat-upgrades over advanced classes but i agree that i wish there was at least another sword option

More like:
>Edelgarde
Holy Roman Empire
>Dimitri
Amalgamation of Celtic/Nordic/Slavic kingdoms
>Claude
California

I've already explained it here Also her post-ts design is meh

I'm thinking of buying, is there a new game plus for this? with 3 paths I imagine playing the game over and over again was part of the design

>Edelgard
Austria-Hungary
>Dmitri
Russia
>Claude
France/Great Britain
>Slitherers
Germany
>Church
Italy

there is, it allows you to brute force the monastery segment and keep former support levels for easier recruitment

>deconstruction of the faith and power to the people, but only the ones actually deserve it
Marxist as fuck
>reconciliation with the church, while preserving old values
renaissance era Europe + Russia
>opportunistic, money driven, and merchantile union
Old Badhad and middle east + jews

1. Marianne
2. Bernardetta
3. Lysinthea
4. Anette
5. Mercedes

How do I build Petra and Bernadetta?
I've got Berna as a sniper and Petra as a brigand.
Also, what the fuck is Berna's support convos? I thought she was just an introvert but holy shit what the fuck is wrong with her father.
Like, I was gonna go after Edalgard after hearing about her siblings but Berna.

>no lance crit class
>fist class is male only
>final mage class is female only
>no flying magic class when previous games have had flying healers

The you can use every thing was kinda neat but i feel more limited in build styles in 3H than i did it awakening/fates oddly enough, lack of decent skill variety doesnt help either since you likely only have 3~ slots to work with due to prowess/respective blow skill, and beyond that theres not too many other stand out ones anyway, what use is the defiant skills outside of maybe avoid?

Nah, it's more like
>Edelgard and Adrestia
Every Chinese Imperial dynasty before getting stagnant/Justinianian Byzantium
>Dimitri and Faerghus
Average Continental European medieval kingdom, think of early HRE, France, Burgundy or Denmark
>Claude and Leicester
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, but slightly less retarded

Attached: 1566937308218.jpg (1450x1600, 303K)

send both down brigand and fighter for str growth and str+2/death blow at fighter cap, after that its up to you, can make petra a solid assassin or wyvern rider while bernie usually does best as an archery class so you can do assassin there too or just put her down sniper/bow knight

Petra is a Wyvern Lord.

I hope we get a couple of extra chapters for each route. Especially want some slitherfuckers in BL.

A flying mage is too strong in this game.

Sauna when?

Attached: 1567075004576.png (870x705, 223K)

Nonsense. Just don't let Lys have it cause that would break the game.

>church
>italy
The Alliance is the closest thing resembling medieval/renaissance Italy, maybe with some medieval England here and there too

Attached: 1525988139956.png (500x500, 106K)

Bernie can go sniper or bow knight. Bow knight is the overall stronger class but sniper has some nice utility. Bow knight has awful growths though, if you're only in the mid game then maybe keep her as a sniper for a bit longer and then change her into bow knight.

Petra can be made into a wyvern lord like just about everyone else. If you want a more unique class for her assassin will turn her into a dodgetank.

If I miss an 80% attack, divine pulse and wait until next turn can I hit it then?

depends, if they lock it to light magic its not too offensively broken though warp/rescue abuse would be more broken but thats nothing really new in these games either. Think either magic could work so long as the flying class doesnt get additional magic charges and its more akin to dancer where it simply allows the use of magic

Possibly, it will change the rng but obviously if it is still 80% then there is that 1/5 chance it misses still.

If no actions happen during enemy phae, then no.

A proper cutscene for the timeskip in Crimson Flower. I've seen it many times and I still have no idea what was supposed to happen there. Did Byleth get thrown into a canyon by Rhea like in the other routes? Did the castle fall over them? Did they actually die but came back somehow?

I guess I would also like to see Kronya as DLC only because I wanna see the Peri archetype done right and the 3Hs writers nailing Edelgard's moral ambiguity hives me hope they would do a good job

As long as it doesn't get the 2x tome uses ability, it should be fine.

hey A support pretty much cleans up her entire part 1 character but people are really picky when it comes to what part of a character they focus on. Her S support is also adorable and on repeat playthroughs the jeralt act just ends up being cute to me

Attached: 1565979541915.jpg (690x800, 101K)

Petra's meant to be an assasin (aka bows + swords) but she's also a terrific wyvern rider

Bernadetta was built to be a sniper and going the bow knight route kinda ruins her.

>Also, what the fuck is Berna's support convos?

Welcome to Fodlan. Everything's fucked up in one way or another

I was thinking about WW1 Italy because you have to switch from Edelgard route. It's not a perfect analogy but who cares about that

>Professor, could you play explain what you meant when you said you want to put your "cummy cummy cum" inside Annette's "tummy tummy tum"?

Attached: 1567214118443.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Combat results only stay the same after Divine Pulse if it's exactly the same.
If you change your means of attack (weapon, combat arts) it will reset the RNG

Medieval Italy wasn't really an alliance, it was an agglomerate of feuds all under the influence and/or authority of another, greater power
It was basically split among spain, france, and the church, with austria getting some territories later
So i wouldn't really say they resemble much, tough you could make that point for mid-late XIX century, before unification
Really, the alliance is more similar to post-Luther Germany, as there were times (Not many, but w/e) when the principalities were all allied, one way or the other, though this never really did last
Alliances in general never really last

PROFESSOR!
FELIX HAS A GAMEBOY IN HIS BACKPACK!

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Annette-part-1.png (455x433, 284K)

Everyone else has the Fodlan nations nailed pretty well, so here are my thoughts on their neighbors.
>Brigid
Not knowing nearly enough about it, I assume it's an amalgamation of various island nations.
>Dagda
Couldn't tell you exactly why, but it gives me some serious Russia vibes just from the described size and climate.
>Almyra
Germanic tribes, mostly, though their willingness to die in combat also reminds me of various nordic cultures. Their military and aesthetic strikes as also being vaguely Mongolian maybe.

Is he playing with it?

Bros, I just saw Seteth and Flayn's A support scene. That was one of the sweetest, most touching moments in the entire game, and I don't even like Flayn very much.

Ferdinand and Sylvain are the best wyvern lord bros

The game has canon time travel.
They could canonize Byleth seeing all the possible outcomes and deciding with Sothis they need to rewind all the way back to the start and make everyone settle their differences before shit goes down, there could be a consequence to Byleth/Sothis rewinding time so far and all the houses have to work together to stop it.
Yes it would be the bullshit happy friendship beats all trope but it would be fun.

Wow, that was really cool. I like that Dedue got the slot he deserves

I still think the whole pretending to be siblings thing is retarded.

Blew my mind, I knew they were dragons but I didn't know they were the literal saints

ALSO DIMITRI HAS A DAGGER WITH HIM!

Then people would ask questions why Seteth looks like a 20 yr old.

>We don't want people to know we're father and daughter, that would cause problems because of our blood!
>Let's pretend to be siblings instead!
??????

Yeah, he can stay being her father easily without anyone doubting. Well, there will always be “wheres the mother?”, but you can always drop a Jeralt

Attached: A5733D56-30FB-400C-9430-92BF2E43B760.jpg (2048x1536, 262K)

I'd fuck all 3 of them, marry all 3 of them, and then kill myself.

Also flayn got kidnapped regardless so it's obvious their plan never really worked

>Edelgard
>Nazi Germany
Pretty much
Or communist Russia
>Dimitri
>Russia
Lolwat
They all have french names, they are just generic feudal europeans
>Claude
>America
Pretty much, he is 56% after all

>bow knight ruins her
what -20% to her dex and -5% to speed growths don't really mean anything by that point in the game whilst also having generally better class base stats alongside all the extra range and move

Take a guess, boomer

You're missing Seteth

Attached: cllbxf7n9qj31.png (1024x1227, 549K)

>start game
>chilling on Grampa Fire Emblem rules
>start on Edelgard; move to Claude; end on Dimitri and settle for the Blues
>get motley assortment of swordies
>and then this axe bih
>who comes with magic and high speed
What the fuck, though? She's rad as Hell; is there something I'm missing all of like one actual mission in? She seems really really good.

Mercie
Annette
Ingrid

To be fair, people might draw similarity with the “Cethlean is the daughter of Cichol” and beam straight for them

>Then people would ask questions why Seteth looks like a 20 yr old.
Because Animu artstyle that's an easy point to miss. Seteth is meant to look pretty young.

>-20% to her dex and -5% to speed growths don't really mean anything by that point in the game
You mean halfway through the game? Lol
Bow Knight is the biggest noob trap next to Mortal Savant
Good abilities but fucking garbage growths, you are literally better off keeping them as a sniper

More like this.
Adrestian Empire = Imperial China or Roman Empire
Kingdom of Faerghus = Early Middle Age Kingdom, like France or Norman England.
Leicester Alliance = Hapsburg Holy Roman Empire with the various Elector States, or the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
Brigid = Polynesian and Native American hodgepodge.
Almyra = Mongols and other peoples from the Steppes.
Sreng = Norse Kingdoms from the Viking Age.
Dagda = The Russian lands during Novgorod and Kiev.

>the jeralt act just ends up being cute to me
The MUH JERALT thing is mostly just a pretense to talk to Byleth cos she wants his dick. She outright admits it in S-Support.

I think it's even more retarded that no one found out in their lifes. Linhardt figures out who Flayn is in like two weeks and she drops an aisle worth of spaghetti. Then there's the parts where she says shit like "wow I remember the other war I was in a few centuries ago".

>holy
>roman
>empire

What is the appeal of this character?

Attached: EDSysl-U8AAhpAB.jpg (1719x2534, 744K)

In my latest run I chose Buck Wild aka Dorothea as my waifu. Did I do well?!

Attached: buckwild-cafepress-jpeg.jpg (600x473, 25K)

Well, consider that people having abnormally long lifespans with certain crests isn't a widely known thing and the two of them were thought historically to be normal hu-mons.

DESPITE

>God Tier
Both flying classes, should go without saying.
>Top Tier
Gremory: Double casts on both schools of magic is amazing for spamming powerful spells like warp and meteor, easily makes up for the small damage deficit from losing tomefair (which is effectively only +2 on Gremory's biggest competitor when you consider its higher base magic).
Bow Knight: Would be god tier for its amazing combination of mobility and longest range in the game on standard attacks, but is held back by its mediocre state modifiers and for nuking your speed growth. Still a strong as fuck class, but consider avoiding it for a few levels if you aren't stat blessed.
>High Tier
War Master: Amazing growths and stat modifiers, and easily the best mastery skill of all the Master classes, but it lacks movement (or utility, in Gremory's case), making it less versatile than the above classes.
>Mid Tier
Dark Knight: Great movement, canto+magic is nice, magic gives it great utility, only really held back by being difficult for dedicated mages to go into, given they won't want to be trapped in cav classes before this and you also want them to have at least a little faith for the utility, and hybrid characters tend to suffer from poor speed and damage in late game.
Great Knight: Great movement for something so bulky, ironically has better speed than Fortress Knight despite mounted units usually being slower than their non-mounted predecessors (though at the cost of having worse growths and defense). It's a solid physical tank but ultimately suffers from similar issues as other armors.
Holy Knight: Literally just a worse Dark Knight in terms of stats and growths. Only real upside is that it's arguably a better promotion for physically oriented units, but even then it has worse str growths so (lol.
>Low Tier
Mortal Savant: A Swordmaster that trades speed for utility and hybrid damage dealing. Honestly, you're better off just going Dark Knight if you want a hybrid class.

>It was just pretend
Fucking S Supports

Attached: d9nnl66ammj31.jpg (1920x1358, 486K)

in terms of speed you do realise -5% on average only equates to 1 less speed every 20 levels or so and unless your grinding a shit ton your dudes won't be much above 40 by end game (keep in Bow Knight can't even be accessed until level 30). Additionally, Bow Knight has a higher speed base modifier than sniper so for the most part it is a faster class. As for the dex while it is a slight downside for Bow Knight, her hit rate is still fine if you got hit+20 from archer which makes the one slight advantage sniper has relatively moot

Blonde hair + Green Eyes is top tier combo
Wants to be a Knight but her Dad won't let her, but she doesn't hate her Dad, she respects him greatly for the sacrifices he has made for her
Cute supports about make up with the other girls
Has her childish ideals about honorable death challenged by Dimitri and Felix
Isn't actually a racist, she just doesn't have sex with niggers.

People rarely care much about other people
Only Alois really talk about how Jeralt is unaging after 20 years when supposedly a bunch of older knights are still present cause hes close to him

Anybody who actually says the Empire is anything like Nazi Germany is an idiot.
Not even trying to defend them, but they have very little in common outside of both having fairly extreme nationalistic rhetoric.

Almost all of the master classes are noob traps, there's a really good video breaking down each and why they suck balls. Advanced classes are almost always better.

Tomboy knight

Bow Knight is a great class to switch into if you're confident in your unit's stats. You are seriously underestimating the sheer utility of fuck huge range+canto.

>Leonie: Jeralt, Jeralt, Jeralt, Jeralt, Jeralt, Jeralt!
>Byleth: Fuck off, retard.
>Leonie: I was only pretending to be cockhungy for your father!

10/10 writing.

>muh eceleb shills

>You are seriously underestimating the sheer utility of fuck huge range+canto.
Plus if you got dicked on SPD, just go +15 crit Battalion, Crit Ring and Killer Bow+ and kill things in a single hit instead.

>supports some vague idea of meritocracy
>is a military dictatorship
>started a 5~ year long world war
>hates religion

Oh no its retarded

>game lets you 3d print stat boosting items via greenhouse
>muh growths

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=7TV4_wZolyY
youtube.com/watch?v=HBi0YKSyIu4

>Sylvain vs Felix
>strongest lance vs impenetrable shield
Kino

Why is she OK with this?

>I get all my opinions from gobbling up eceleb cock

>lol dude just cheat who cares about leveling

She can go around and have sex with boys while daddy is too busy with his new wife

it obviously happens incrementally over the course of the story user
post timeskip she barely brings him up at all except for flavor text stuff like kill and crit quotes

I see you have no arguments

youtu.be/09IpDe7V8ZE
Playboy vs Power

I buy em with earned money, not my fault Koei drops too much dosh on me even on a Hard first playthrough :^)

>limited resources that require you to explore a lot and cut short on battles for class mastery
>that affect only 1 unit per use
Yeah yeah

But, user, I'm just shitposting.

Fucking slut.

Attached: 1566615227225.png (1919x1078, 1.94M)

just buy em from anna lol

It's because Claude fucked up that she was even in that situation.

I already posted my arguments in another post, it's not my fault that you would rather defend your eceleb husbando's honor than seek out posts that contain actual content for discussion.

Flayn is cockhungry as fuck in her supports so she probably welcomes her dad being distracted

What exactly is haoppening here?
Why are Ashe and Felix fighting with the BE against Sylvain who is also allied with Lorenz and the GD?
How is Dedue also there?

Lol dude you are fucking autistic

Annettes my girl.

>Hand-holding with both hands
user, this is a blue board! Think of the advertisers!

seething

she wants a mom

why didnt she ask her mom to not die then

Appeals to those who wish for racial cleansing.
She's cute, loyal, and dedicated to her goals.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_amy30535__a1bf9a73d0b6060d6b3adc7 (900x900, 274K)

Well shit I guess I have to start another playthrough now

Attached: 1559211491483.jpg (1190x1080, 323K)

sorry its hard to tell when it comes to that girl sometimes

Attached: 1566936155435.jpg (848x1199, 152K)

So was her mother a hu-mon?
I'm assuming so since they met in the Imperial Capital and she died "early".

Please do not slander my daughter like that

Her post-timeskip designs sucks.

Grondel plain, 3 way battle, recruited Felix and Ashe, i suppose
But then bow knight Leonie and Dark/holy knight Marianne that early? Caspar with an axe? Ferdinand on foot? It just raise
Sso many questions
“Cause its cool”. I guess

Attached: 948EDC9F-6155-42DC-A5F3-6574EABD6E14.jpg (1280x640, 395K)

It's redraw of this one cool opening artwork after timeskip, but with all house characters.

Why did this meme start, she just says some extremely vague things in 1 (one) support scene about not trusting Dusciggers, then immediately backpedals in the very next support.

PITS
Too bad they're attached to that walking garbage

Racism is edgy and Yea Forums like edgy stuff so when there is a hint of it, they latch onto it with all their might

Because, user, those fucking diggers are a menace to soceity and despite being only 13% of the Faerghus population, they commit over 50% of crimes.

It started during the leak week where user spoiled her troubled pass with Duscur, and it snowballed from their
Her support definitely didnt help either

If holding hands makes you a slut you just called the king a slut

Attached: 1565376466222.png (1920x1080, 847K)

Seteth, your daughter is such a slut she’s already flirting with guys in her B supports

>Leonie
>Garbage
I wasn't sold on her until her Indech paralogue. Shit's too kawaii desu.

I don't know, user, her C Support with Dedue is pretty much asking to go places. Plus, characters in Japanese games being super racist is funny

Attached: Sand Blasted Grease Monkeys.png (639x479, 365K)

Her profile literally lists people from Duscar as one of her dislikes.
Also because there really isn't much else to jokepost about in regards to her character, she isn't inherently goofy like Annette or Bernie.
Really, it's for the best. It was probably either racist jokes or yuri posting for her, and she ended up with the lesser of two evils.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_kyarotto_zenkixd__c263c4fd418044d (665x1000, 524K)

Her fucking shitting on me for "not appreciating Jeralt" immediately after my dad died made me strongly dislike her

Will they say anything about the dlc in nintendo direct?

I feel like the locking of that support until after his death was a legitimate mistake.
It makes sense with her shitty insecurities pre-death but completely contradicts every other thing she says to you after it.

>/u/
Ew.

Memes aside, Ingrid is actually one of my favorite units in BL. She was my MVP in the BL endgame from killing all those mages.

Maybe, isn't the second wave and a free update schedueled for October after all?

When your entire party can be trained to become flying death blow behemoths I don't really see the problem

It's good to see that the Emprah was always a lesbian. Look at her manhandling that cute girl .

Professor! This isn't what I hard in mind when you mentioned private lessons...

Attached: EBkm3UDUcAAxrvM.jpg (566x612, 120K)

Lysithea
Hilda
Sothis
Flayn
Marianne

So what are the weirdest pairings you guys ended up getting?

I was setting up Edelgard and Ferdinand, but since I eneded up making her Emperor class he ended up hanging around Bernie a lot (the two being Holy Knight and Bow Knight respectively).

So those two ended up togetrher leaving Edelgard with Caspar out of all people.

Shit's whacky, yo.

Attached: fair enough.png (496x406, 307K)

rookie error
supports dont happen chronologically, they just happen at some arbitrary time. if you kept that support untouched until after the timeskip it'd still play the same
still a pretty aggressive support though

Attached: 1567421258163.jpg (995x1200, 144K)

hopefully we'll get a "lunatic update available now"

1. Petra
2. Leonie
3. Lysithea
4. Ingrid
5.Bernie

but one of them is a boy

Pretty much every pair I ended up getting stuck with in my first run.
Made me switch to only A supporting units I intended to pair off.

Mercedes
Annette
Ingrid
Petra
Marianne

Right, but that particular support is locked until after Jeralt dies, which is stupid and probably a mistake.

OFFICIAL STUDENT SUFFERING SCALE
>fucked up past that affect them til the present
Edelgard, Dimitri, Lysithea
>old tragedy, lost of family and closed friends
Dimitri and the childhood trio, Dedue, Raphael, Petra
Later on Ashe, Sylvain
>troubled family
Ingrid, Bernadetta, Marianne
anything else?

Attached: 89630207-9579-43AE-8808-8294D2054294.png (500x483, 303K)

I can't believe a grieving girl would lash out like that. What were they thinking?

>Dimitri as a girl
>All that brutality, the crazy faces, that Punished design with the eyepatch
Stop, I can only handle so much

What was his name again?

Attached: EDM7bo2U4AA-4_o.jpg (1116x628, 74K)

This, the first thing that happened after I came back after 5 years was Hubert questioning my loyalty and threatening to kill me.

She was obviously torn up over Jeralt'd death and got ticked off by Byleth's showing no real signs of grief.

Felix keeps cucking people I want to pair up. He killed Lysithea because he ate some of her cake and then kept her away from Linhardt.

>no real signs of grief
He literally cries for like 2 days

Wish this had Alois to complete the boomer fishing trio, maybe with Bernie as the kid attached to him since we never see his actual daughter and he may as well have adopted her.

Tharundel

>Made me switch to only A supporting units I intended to pair off.
Probably gonna do that next run.
Thx for the tip.

That's Edelgard, user. Don't be mean.

Meant for

>character's support convos revolve around another character

Catherine, stop talking about Rhea. If I wanted to talk about her, then I'd go talk to her.

Attached: 1567163421159.jpg (807x830, 242K)

quoted the wrong post friendo

Also didn't she talk about Jeralt in present tense? I feel like that convo should have happened strictly before his death, but they didn't want her to be lost if you didn't unlock B before then

Jeremy Irons

Raph x Shamir's ending is especially shitty

Jose Enojado?

She does. It's possibly a localisation mistake if they weren't entirely aware of context while translating it.

And then goes back to being the blandest dude in the world.
I'm not saying he doesn't grieve, but to Leonie, caught up in her own grief, it obviously appears as nowhwere near enough.

Splice these 2 tgt my friend

Attached: 89361193-0208-4C19-A066-984401DB3ECA.png (1200x900, 557K)

Marianne lost her birth parents bump her up

Attached: 1544984598164.jpg (3000x4000, 730K)

I pray for art of Byleth, Bernie, and Alois being a family and bonding.

>Dad route
>reject Rhea's offer as a professor at the Monastery, stay as a mercenary
>Jeralt becomes a permanent character, doesn't die
>earlygame is mostly just you and Jeralt with some students as controllable green units. Greater focus on strategy than RPG elements since only two people can level up
>You can recruit students to your mercenary force, with main lords/retainers exception
>find out more about molemen, discover the Flame Emperor's identity early, keep it secret so you can find out their true intentions
>the entirety of part 2 is getting everyone to stop acting like retards and go after the molemen. Something bigger than Thales and Nemesis emerges. Game goes full sci-fi as you discover the real origins of Agartha

Based Sasuke.

>Cyril and Cate keep blattering about M'Lady Rhea
>Fuck her

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

golden route
that's it

This picture of her is really weird, but I can’t put my finger on it

Bros, I'm getting near the end of the game and I haven't used a single one of the permanent stat increase items yet. Should I just dump ALL of them on one character to make them an actual god?

If you already have 40 dex, any more is pretty much just flexing your lethality rates

>wanting a golden route
Faggot.

It's a beast in human clothing.

>Marianne
>lost her parents
>has a Crest marking her as an abomination, >spends her life praying for the Goddess to kill her
I think you can upgrade her a bit.

You forgot
>more Sothis

Attached: 1562972013714.jpg (2000x1500, 393K)

Attached: EDE_e1AU8AA82z8.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

do it

>fucked up past that affect them til the present
Edelgard, Dimitri, Lysithea, Bernadette (victim of child abuse), Dedue (dude lived through a fucking genocide)

>old tragedy, lost of family and closed friends
Felix and Sylvain, Raphael, Petra, Ingrid (lost fiance)
Later on Ashe

>troubled family,
Marianne, Dorothea, Mercedes, Ferdinand, Annette, Ignatz, Claude

Avoiding bringing in church members because I don't want to.

Why does the empire treat Rhea like Princess Peach and just lock her in some secret dungeon? They started this entire war just to kill her.

Dump them all on Edelgard, attach someone to heal her each turn and watch her solo the last few levels.

Attached: the NUT.jpg (320x370, 39K)

As an Annettefriend, you guys disgust me.

>Thales somehow retrieves old codes
>Final boss isn't a dragon, but a spaceship/Mech piloted by Thales
honestly, it would be fucking retarded, but i'd laugh

Attached: 1566514445941.jpg (680x506, 40K)

Do it fagit. Put them on your least used unit in your team and solo the map.

She literally has magic blood that lets you live forever.

Marianne lost her parents and is blamed for it as part of the ""curse.""

>you will never be Dorothea's little brother despite easily being older than her

What determines who you S-rank with? I have 3 people I can potentially S-rank with so do I get a choice?

I really don't understand why people feel genuinely insulted when a character gets upset at the player character. This happens in a ton of games where people act like the character is being mean to them specifically as a person.

The slitherers are doing experiments on her the whole time, which is why she's extremely weak when you free her, and also how they were able to make stuff like the Hegemon form for Edelgard.

They made crests and relic weapons last time they got to fuck with dragons, this is one of the only ones left and it's been over a thousand years since they last got a hold of one.

You choose who you want to propose to.

>Sothis doesn't disappear post-timeskip and she comments on all the crazy things going on in the route
>Tragedy of Duscar prologue
>Nemesis prologue
>Sauna, it's already there in the monastery
>upgraded teatime, more stuff to do

Sounds good although the "even greater evil" trope is becoming somewhat stale

Is this the correct choice?

Attached: impregnate.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Go down one.

Because your player character has done nothing wrong and has no sense of agency. It's like watching someone in full get mad at a dog, any outside viewer will think the person getting mad is likely a piece of shit.

Do characters end up with whoever they A/S-rank with first or do you have more control over it than that?
I want to hook Dedue up with someone, but I'm not sure I want it to be Annette.

Attached: 111.g1t.00.png (512x512, 134K)

Check who is at the top of the closest allies.

If you look at a characters bio you can see their closest allies, they end up with the one at the top of that list

This was already answered in this very thread, lurk more faggot

Check the stat page. Whoever on top of the “close allies” list got the A rank

Pick Gilbert and become Annette's dad instead

>Not marrying Marianne

Objectively bad choice user.

Go down six spaces.

Only fags marry women.

Just finished my first playthrough yesterday with the Golden Deer and apparently I am only missing 7 cutscenes which leaves me wondering how different a playthrough with another house is going to be. Is it worth it for a boomer to spend another 50/100 hours on the the other routes?

It depends on who they have most support with.
Keep in mind that the game is stupid, and is perfectly willing to let characters go alone if their other options all have higher supports, even if another configuration could avoid that.
If you want control over your endings, only view A support convos between units that you want to pair up.

How painful would the sex be for the poor girl?

Attached: durscur.jpg (1597x1296, 353K)

>Raphael
>”i cant be sad, i have to be active. When im sad, i just eat and work out to be stronger”
>absolutely buff
poor guy...

Attached: B912A6D2-E9FF-40F5-8A4B-1CBC1C30BF67.png (595x370, 161K)

Highest A rank, but you can game the system by not doing the A ranks

Nah, not unless you really enjoy the game. NG+ allows things to go quickly if you really care but its not worth it.

Depends on how much you like the game.
BL is the most worthwhile route to play, though keep in mind that Part I is almost exactly the same between every route, and BL shares the first 5 missions of Part II with GD.
BE has less overlap in Part II and is shorter, but it's also kind of a dumb route so it's up to you.

Who are the most /fit/ characters? We all agree that Raphael is pretty much the perfect incarnation

>no Bernie
Restart your save file.

Attached: ECfgP41UwAAFhbL.jpg (840x1200, 136K)

What happens if you choose no one? Is there no scene at the goddess tower? I wouldn't mind an ending where Byleth rejects being the new archbishop, walks into the sunset as a vagabond, then shows up in Smash .

Imagine unironically wanting a golden route after the abortion that was Revelations .

Imagine being unable to cope with the idea of a bittersweet ending and not everything doesn’t just nearly fall into place like a fairytale

Who's more fucked up between Dimitri and Edelgard

Attached: 1566847537393.jpg (1898x1907, 136K)

thanks

Leonie
Caspar
Petra

In 3Hs? Dimitri for sure.
In their supports, Dimitri's work-out routine is so intense that it even manages to exhaust Raphael.

At least for BL you can insta recruit Catherine and have the game be destroyed by a level 7 swordmaster.
Probably not worth BE though unless you lack a job

Nah, make it NG+, so you can keep her superior bed hair.

BL literally is the Golden Route though.
Everyone that deserved it gets away with their lives and the only people that have to die is Hurbert and the warmongering retard Edelgard.

desu I just want some resolution on the slitherins, they're never fully taken care of in any of the routes.

Everyone is probably fit as fuck due to training and being on the battlefield constantly.

You will Sothis into existence as your eternal tulpa god-dragon loli

What if her Nemesis was actual Nemesis

So, how would the story have to change for the characters to be in these positions?

Attached: Wait that uniform.png (1360x768, 1.51M)

Revelation had a lot more problems than being the golden route.
>godawful maps
>recycled content
>horrible character balance
>lazy difficulty enhancements (difference between hard and lunatic is just stats)
This is just the icing on top of Azura being completely retarded (lol

>She cleans herself up and becomes more confident
>People still like the dirty neet
What?

>your first route
>who do you miss the most from your first route after playing all the others

Attached: 1546631902079.jpg (1288x1368, 117K)

never knew raimi was a fan of FE. it was cool they let him join.

that thirty minute rant about how the duscar massacre didn't happen seemed a bit on the nose though.

Attached: raimi.jpg (1502x845, 442K)

BL

I miss Dedue and his No Damage

It really isn’t. Shambala is wholly intact so a slitherer resurgence is entirely still possible. Dimitri is implied to die young because of his trauma.Fodlan doesn’t deal with its isolationist tendencies and without learning the true history of the crests, even with reforms the church will still be flawed to a degree. Just because they nearly swept some of those plot points under the rug to focus the narrative on Edelgard doesn’t mean they’re not there

>Golden route
>Slytherers still undercover and waiting to pull the strings again
>Nothing is explained
i don't think so

Probably Edelgard because of the worm rape that she went through for a few months, in which all her siblings died horrible deaths.

GD
I miss my students ;_;

>GD
>I tried to avoid recruiting units I relied on in prior runs, so I ended up missing Leonie's fuck you damage output.

Raph, Dimitri, and Caspar probably. Dedue is also up there.

Dimitrifags are actually delusional with their golden/canon route garbage. How the fuck can you willingly miss the entire point of the narrative otherwise

You can't change just her hair in NG+, only revert her back to the pre timeskip version.
Growth scares Yea Forumsirgins.

Stop projecting Heavens Feel into Edelgard retard this is literally implied nowhere

I'm almost done with BL and I'm definitely going to miss having him on my team
youtu.be/wMmXCKxwa0k

I like her becoming a bit more confident (could have been a bit more desu).

Doesn't change the fact that her original messy hair was super cute and the new one is boring as fuck.

BE
From a gameplay perspective, Petra and her “lol cant touch me”
Character wise, Bernie, cause he story resonates with me and she becomes Burnie in other routes. Poor thing

Attached: 9C196671-5810-43B9-85E0-E91A1A5565A6.png (578x512, 434K)

I just finished blue lions first and man my paired endings sucked. Almost everyone had A supports with each other, but only Felix and Ingrid and Ashe and Annette did anything.

Guessing it's best for people to have one A support and a bunch of Bs?

user, please stop being so mean, I'm just trying to shitpost.

>You can't change just her hair in NG+, only revert her back to the pre timeskip version.
Does she still get class specific outfits?

Why is the dub and the sub for Petra so fucking different

Attached: 73BBD285-7315-4C14-9BAF-FE8215B5949C.jpg (569x470, 42K)

Church, Hubert

>Shambala is wholly intact so a slitherer resurgence is entirely still possible.
Why the fuck do they never find out about them. It doesn't make sense especially considering the fact that Rhea was kept in a secret dungeon whose whereabouts were only known to the letter carrier

Americans are too cucked to do accents, they're afraid of bullshit racism accusations.

For a Loli Edelgard costume for Edelgard, and a shota Dimitri costume for Dimitri.

I felt bad in my first playthrough when i had to kill BE students
I did my best to avoid killing Burnie, but then Dimitri went full KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM and Ingrid finished the job
I also didn't want to kill Ferdinand, but i was kinda forced to. I didn't know him much at the time, though, so i didn't really care.
Having to kill Petra was the worst shit though.
I managed to avoid Linhardt and Caspar, and also Ashe, but in the second route i did my best to recruit them
Still couldn't get Ferdinand

The only people alive who know about those molemen are Rhea, Seteth and Flayn, who definitely still want to keep it all a secret
And probably even them dont know the whereabouts of the Slytherin too, considering those Hydra fucks messed with the continent for like a thousand years without any real intervention

I like Starfire personally

Just fapped to Sothis for the first time and holy fuck was this the best fap I’ve ever had and even better than real sex, bros what does this mean

Why does poor Annette get sexually harassed by everyone?

Attached: 1565912231018.jpg (1417x2006, 364K)

Yes, everyone in the game does. When you have units in their "canon" classes (noble/commoner, intermediate, and advance classes) they will stay in their default clothing. No one will stay in their default clothing when changing to a beginner class, master class, or dancer. In the instance of Bernie she will stay on her default clothing when in the archer or sniper class.

Thanks, senpai.

she should be the one sexually harassing others instead

What does it mean?

Attached: 1566968282740.png (1440x1616, 1.7M)

Dorothea actually keeps her post time skip outfit as both a warlock and a dancer, i believe she's the only one who does this but i could be wrong

Attached: chris-hansen-768x768.jpg (768x512, 29K)

Petra keeps here as either Assassin or Wyvern Rider as well

Attached: 1567213263030.jpg (1125x1568, 320K)

Yes, congratulations user you have patrician taste.
From your choice alone I can tell you're a successful individual, probably an important project manager or a ceo of a medium sized company.

Is there a problem? She’s a literal diety, a mother, thousands of years old, and the canon choice

That fujos are the scum of the Earth and need to be killed, every last one of them

Attached: 5D9BAF36-E4C6-4B91-988F-8CE79565BF3B.jpg (1800x1191, 177K)

Jugenmujugenmugokonosurike kaiaiusugesugematsufunfaimatsufunraimatsukurune tokoronisumiyapparikojiyappankoji baibobaibobaiboshuringashuringan

>Shambala is wholly intact so a slitherer resurgence is entirely still possible.
Shambala doesn't really matter to the Slitherers, if you S rank Byleth and GD it's revealed in their epilogue that some remaining slitherers rallied diehards of the imperial army and almost conquered Fodlan's capital, only being saved by Claude coming in with the Almyrian army at the last second.

>Dimitri is implied to die young because of his trauma.
Nothing about it implies he dies young, just before his wife.

>Fodlan doesn’t deal with its isolationist tendencies
Dimitri is far and away the least isolationist, given he's the only one to try reconciliation with a foreign country (Duscar) that he is not a part of. He's spearheading against his own kingdom's prejudices against people they believe killed their former king and his endings say he overcomes it. Claude at best manages by being king of the foreign country he's wanting to open borders with.

>and without learning the true history of the crests, even with reforms the church will still be flawed to a degree
What does this actually change? If they survive people like Sylvain, Lorenz, Ferdinand, and Hanneman significantly level the playing field on both crests vs no crests, and commoner vs nobility. The fact Sylvain's able to convince people in the Kingdom of crests/relics not being necessary means he's already won over the people who believe in it the most. That and the reason they valued it in the first place is utilitarian because the relic weapons have defended their northern borders for centuries, not for religious reasons.

Shit, sorry for the misinformation then.

What would lovemaking with Annette be like?

They never could figure out their location until dubstep fired the nuke and Hubert detected the position of their base.
He reveals that fact, along with the fact that Rhea is in a secret dungeon and the letter carrier will show them the way. That's how it goes down in GD and Church.
But apparently BL chads don't have to worry about that and found her anyways? Dimitri probably interrogated a bunch of solders for the info. Regardless, plot hole

>Claude straight up agrees with her ideaology/goals
>Disagrees with the methods
>Without Edelgard’s war there is zero way he gets the answers he seeks in GD

Its not quite as in your face as some other stuff in the narrative but Claude really can be a wishy washy little shit who’s unable to make tough decisions at times. It’s not Corrin level but the narrative bends over backwards for him to be relevant

YOOOOOOOOO
youtu.be/-8F9xVRNHoU

Attached: 09CA399E-3F20-478B-A81D-271046D936B1.gif (500x141, 840K)

Why not? Their ending is sweet, and it's like that one picture of a hamster eating a banana.

Though his best endings are with Byleth and with Mercedes since he actually stops being a retainer for Dimitiri.

>Fanfiction.net
Not shocked in the slightest.

I think that's AO3 actually

You just don't understand moe like I do

Attached: 1566580921700.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

They never even fire a single nuke in BL route, and Dimitri accidentally their whole leadership structure just by killing Cornelia, Arundel, and Myson on his way to Edelgard.

The real ??? is the shadow war against them in BE's epilogue is apparently successful and over the course of years and done in secret, but they apparently never fire another nuke in that entire time of them getting slowly fucked?

> Thinking that Dimitri's son, all BL and GD, Claude and the Church along with Byleth can't rape them if they try something

So Fanfiction.net 2.0, got it.

Even Rhea's still alive and kicking in Fodlan to be an emergency anti-missile defense system.

>The real ??? is the shadow war against them in BE's epilogue is apparently successful and over the course of years and done in secret, but they apparently never fire another nuke in that entire time of them getting slowly fucked?
I mean, Hubert's dialougue pretty much implies he's got most of the important names and is ready get stabbing the moment the war is over

Of course there are other ways to find the truth
Just because Edelgard tangentally helped reveal those truths, doesn't mean that's the only way
That would be like saying the only way to go to the moon would be for it to crash to the earth

If her degeneration at the end of church is any evidence I don’t think she’s long for the world at that point.

Still doesn't explain how they found Rhea despite never getting that info from the letter.

Please enlighten me how Claude planned to pry out the greatest secrets in Fodlan that would completely upend society if it became public knowledge without having Rhea in a position where she was in no place to refuse, ESPECIALLY without some use of force. His usual pre time skip bullshit of poisoning people’s food to give them mild diarrhea isn’t going to cut it here.

He really is a naive kid that’s way over his head in that point of the narrative. Thankfully he grows out of it somewhat but still as I’ve said, where Edelgard and even Dimitri have a sizable amount of agency over the plot, Claude is very reactive and doesn’t push the needle on his own

I did BE first and I really liked Ferdie and Bernie.
I hated Edelgard though. I did BL second and I liked that much more.

Why does Claude give his bow to Dimitri and not Edelgard?

But every one of the epilogues that mentions it treats it as a prolonged, years long conflict done in secret. At that point you'd think one person would go "they've killed like 4 more leaders, fuck it, nuke enbarr"

I think Hubert's just full of shit to think Rhea's hidden immaculately. She's in Enbarr, they find her after capturing Enbarr and killing the Emperor. She'd be heavily guarded or experimented on, so people are going to know where she is.

BE

I miss not being able to recluit hilda which makes no sense because she even has a dummied out ending there iirc

besides Hilda, who sexually harasses her?

Attached: EUhYHUPQ.png (512x512, 142K)

>they apparently never fire another nuke in that entire time of them getting slowly fucked
user, how does Hubert track down the location of Shambhala in GD? From the magic nuke. If they did that, they would lead Hubert straight to their last hiding spot.

Because he knows Dimitri is a bro and Edelgard is a thot

Attached: lysi.webm (450x562, 120K)

say ur fuckin prayers emile

They don't know that, and by that point they had already nuked Ariangrad or however it's spelled. Hell, nuking the other fortress in GD should mean they aren't exactly worried about using it when it's convenient.

I doubt it's their last hiding place anyway, they had enough remnants even in GD route to assemble a continent-conquering army with imperial leftovers if you pair Byleth/Claude together.

1. Marianne
2. Manuela
3. Leonie
4. Felix

>Edelgard’s paralogue
>Holst says he is super grateful for your help
>even though you probably killed Hilda on Claude’s map

Attached: 2B459BED-D405-414F-99DA-12BB517CE8D6.jpg (640x462, 69K)

Through Byleth and the relics, i guess
Having the guy Rhea is mysteriously head over heels for by your side and sharing your ideals might help. Maybe actually allying with Edelgard, sharing and comparing info, and trying to infiltrate the church instead of, you know, declare war to the entire continent just to destroy the church
look, i agree that he's reactive, since, you know, he's neither the king of Faerghus nor the Emperor, but to suggest that he couldn't have found at least something out is maybe too much
But these are all just hypotheticals, i guess.

Well, I don't know what to say other than they're just as strong or weak as the story needs them to be.

Any reason why we never see the guy other than "lol he ate mushrooms and now he looks like a corpse I think"

Break the chains of the past that weighing you down

Attached: 1567524260445.jpg (1028x1028, 372K)

That made the entire paralogue reeeeeally fucking weird to me. Like said I don’t think Hilda was already intended to be unrecruitable on BE

Annette x Hilda is canon in my eyes.

Ingrid
Hilda
Annette
Flayn
Lysithea

Attached: __kaname_madoka_lysithea_von_ordelia_and_yuuki_aoi_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_etc_drawn_by_orosh (1885x2032, 463K)

based

Attached: 1567379207608.jpg (1448x2048, 265K)

In no particular order,
Leonie
Marianne
Ingrid
Petra
Shamir

HILDA
I
L
D
A

Attached: FE71DD0CA0BA494C85A75C63DC352D6E.jpg (1000x1107, 156K)

Cute magical girl! What did she wish for when she became a meguca?

>

Blue Lions is Fire Emblem kino. How did IS do it?

What are you >implying

Attached: B8B80A365AF9443B8195EA0A0130FAD3.jpg (942x1274, 140K)

BL is boring.

>IS
Should we tell him?

Rather than boring, it's straight-foreward
without background knowledge from the other routes it leaves out a lot, and even knowing things the ending doesn't feel like it ties the loose ends togheter

BL is literally standard fare FE plot with some flagrant otome pandering. Thank god Church exists or it’d be the most boring.

Sorry bro, but this game was made by Koei Tecmo

Attached: 1567299195919.jpg (417x416, 43K)

because it focuses the most on characters and actually uses all of the cast of BL

Attached: felixcompute.png (500x314, 100K)

>I don't have much time professor. You have to impregnate me now!

Attached: 1566089706164.jpg (289x289, 25K)

character driven plots tend to be more enjoyable

Now that I see it I believe it should had been a meme magic class. Gremory is female exclusive anyways

>1. Edelgard
>2. Hilda
>3. guys help me who do I s-support in Blions

Attached: EB-yiHdUcAIvQDe.jpg (1042x1200, 245K)

make me

cute girls

Because all the chapters in the first half relate to a character in the Blue Lions, even stuff like the Death Knight and the ball

gilbert

because the story was written around them despite how much Nintendo advertised Edelgard.

Are healing attachments the only one that matters? Attack is awful. Defense prevents you from being doubled, I guess

Felix and Annette or Felix and Bernie?

If M Byleth, Shamir. If F Byleth, Dedue

>If you want control over your endings, only view A support convos between units that you want to pair up.
but I want to watch all of them

They focused more about writing a great plot than explaining everything

Felix and Annette are cute, but both endings are super wholesome. If you don't recruit anyone on a BL playthough Felix and Annette are one of the better couples.

I was considering Shamir so I guess I'll go all the way

In the church route Dimitri tells you he got Gustav, Rodrigue, and a bunch of his other friends killed.

Anyone else felt really gay playing BL as MByleth?

what, you dont find constant handholding with your best bro while he confesses all his insecurities to you straight?
what are you, a faggot?

Because clearly BL was the first route they did considering part 1 revolves around them.
Also IS didn't make the game.

>Is 3H the designated otome of the franchise?

More like it's designated yuri of the franchise.

>not holding your bro's hand after he killed his first love and guiding him to a brighter future
What are you gay?

Good for building up S-Ranks I guess?

Character driven plot, none of them are irrelevant in Azure Moon route.

I've played too many Koei Tecmo games about three warring factions to consider such a thing.

Attached: iu.jpg (499x721, 96K)

Many anons warned me to not choose male Byleth for Blue Lions, and they're right.

Attached: __annette_fantine_dominique_hilda_valentine_goneril_ingrid_brandol_galatea_mercedes_von_marltritz_be (850x439, 102K)

>Not telling your bro their smile is mesmerizing and their hands are warm

Felix and Annette so that I can marry Bernie.

Its only as gay as you want it to be. For me I took everything in to context of being his teacher and basicly just watched my not-song grow out of his emo phase.

Attached: 1567009971269m.jpg (1024x822, 52K)