I'm a hardcore fan with Animal Crossing, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming...

I'm a hardcore fan with Animal Crossing, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in my village where I would often hang out with Rudy downtown and help Isabelle with administrative work, but one day as I was talking to Isabelle, we went to my place for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with everyone and they agreed that you would be PERFECT as our Mayor, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Tom Nook said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a hug, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and I purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Attached: 1453852981260.jpg (496x701, 339K)

Can you repeat that? I'm fucking deaf

There was a talk segment on a major news network in the U.S. today warning people against having sex with their dogs.

Too many people are having sex with their dogs apparently.

Attached: Untitled.png (479x353, 132K)

Seek help

Your life may be worthless and devoid of purpose and you're basically just dead weight but killing yourself over some stupid faggot dog in a dream is the DUMBEST shit I've heard on this board in a good long while, OP.

read: white girls

S T A N D S

go back and make her have sex with you and make her agree to be your sex slave after. otherwise she is the devil trying to trick you into being a permavirgin FOREVER

Attached: ae100mqpn6h01.png (901x490, 66K)

Y’all have any more pics like this

>I'm a hardcore fan with Animal Crossing
lmao stopped reading right there.

This is what we call natural selection.

Attached: 1497906109490.png (811x1000, 205K)

12 year old faggots in this thread that weren't even around for the actual balamb version

best of luck fren, you got one shot at this.

Eh no

I love this pasta. Swear I saw it posted here last year.

that is actually fucked...seek professional help pls

its getting to the point where its almost safer than fucking a chick that could be riddled with diseases

I want to go to Genso when I die

Attached: 2f465cf4e61c91c874633c58dc7d1e01.jpg (1300x1500, 330K)

>tfw parents never bought me a going into games machine
my fucking childhood sucked

Attached: 1566921417777.jpg (847x572, 50K)

I've seen this pasta before

>hardcore animal crossing fan
>Autistic Isabelle fan art
Don't lie, smashfag

uwu

Lucid dreams never tell you new information, you just heard what you wanted to hear

keep goiing whas inside the diaperl,,

Is there a thread this was capped from? I have a feeling it would contain some real gold beyond just this.

It devalues women. Fuck dogfucker incels.

The dream lied to you

Don't. Seriously, don't.
Think about what you are asking and thinking about doing, and why.
Go get a therapist.