I did not care for Undertale

I did not care for Undertale

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-221021_Firefox.jpg (1066x779, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/features/bge20_vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

I like Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 2.png (1280x720, 836K)

Can someone explain why the fanbase is so cancerous? I never played so I have no reason to interact with the community, but I read the story on wiki and nothing about it seemed particularly cringe inducing. Just a really meta game, but everyone says how the fanbase is crap. What's up with that?

Literally furries

Sex, have it.

Attached: 0456.jpg (1024x356, 96K)

>Take the homestuck fanbase and merge them with the furry fandom
what could possibly go wrong

love amphy

Every fanbase is cancerous you stupid fuck
90% of the people that exist on this planet should be killed

I feel like memes have become less creative

Why is ghost-kun some cute little brown kid

>An aromantic person is someone who doesn't experience romantic attraction.
>A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone.
So is Napstablook just a walking sexual conundrum?

I don't care for it at all.

Attached: image.png (540x315, 211K)

Based

Honestly, accessibility of the game combined with the indie nature of the game plus furries.

Same

Thank God for Anpharos saving shit threads

>furfag shit that ripped off Earthbound
I dont blame you

Why is it just jews and niggers?

Wtf is this cancer

I don't even know what these words mean.

How do people live this way without laughing at themselves

Attached: ask humantale 2.png (1577x548, 741K)

They insist upon themselves.

Kassfag is that you?

This, based misanthrope user

I was on a double date with this girl who brought up undertale and she mentioned the pacifist route and I said the first time i played the game I didnt know there were different endings so I did a normal then pacifist then genocide route
she literally jumped oover the table and hit me in the head twice for "killing goat mom"

I'll never understood what happened with Undertale. My only explanation is that the furry-and-autism-community latched on to it and started posting about it, and common people are just THAT sheepish that they can't stay away from and think they love something just because it is popular.

The game is fucking shit. There's nothing redeeming about it.

I have always thought Bioshock was a milquetoast shooter with a pretentious story that taken as is was nothing special. Halo 3 coming out only a month later with its much more refined gunplay made Bioshock's own shortcomings stick out even more.

Attached: 27db2e48b1c15605d40d55975bdcb65343f4cc57.jpg (616x353, 40K)

>aromantic demisexual
isn't that a complete oxymoron?

I find your comment shallow and pedantic

I agree. Shallow and pedantic.

>transwoman, lesbian
AKA just a straight male who wants all the social benefits a woman enjoys without any of the negatives like menstruation.

I think the discourse about Undertale came for two reasons, one being the combination of Homestuck fans and furries being unbearable, and the other being its overwhelming critical acclaim. After it came out, gamefaqs was doing a massive greatest game of all-time poll, tournament style, with Undertale going all the way to the final and it becoming some kind of shitposty war where people from here and elsewhere made dummy accounts to try to keep Undertale from winning a literal popularity contest. I feel like it was the dawn of true review bombing as well.

was it like a playful hit, an actual punch, or somewhere in the middle?

why are none of them straight. did they all step into some pray the gay away camp or something

Good, it's really the most average game I've played.

It's probably a shitpost, either way if it isn't it's just some fag on tumblr's headcanon.

That's a really cute Ampharos

The text was completely made up to get (you)s from people like you, not that the artist isn't mentally ill anyways mind you.

Hopefully all while keeping your penis

Why the fuck did they have to make Mettaton a street shitter?

Alphys is literally the most normal person in that cast, and he's (((bisexual))).

Well all the "gay trans" people are actually straight if you think about it.

Ah yeah I remember this.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/features/bge20_vote

>Undertale over everything from Chrono Trigger to FF7 to Ocarino of Time, constant winners in these things

I still think it was rigged, I just don't understand how it happened.

>tfw played it when it first came out
>tfw actual discussion about the game without furry shitposting and the shit community
I enjoyed it in the golden hour and got it out of my system, now I can just fondly look back on it as an enjoyable experience and game.

Attached: 1330581959281.png (395x385, 324K)

That's valid. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion.

My only problem is that people will often refuse to look past the fanbase's cancer and then get mad at me when I point out that they're talking out of their ass as someone who never played the game and only watched part of one route on YouTube before getting triggered by furries and self-aware humor in interactive media they somehow didn't have $10 to try themselves.

Here's to Deltarune, where hopefully both extremes mellow out and we get another few golden hours of talk/fanart/edits as the parts come out on all platforms.

>All the bad characters without an established lineage are white

Attached: 1548996410130.png (985x927, 167K)

It's okay user! The genocidal maniac and the child killer are white!

meta writing and DEEP LORE shit are magnets for autistics to fill every crevasse with their autistic fanfiction and not feel embarrassed about it because DUDE IT'S SELF AWARE ITS CRINGE IM GAY TRASH LMAO.

Humanity was a mistake.

Attached: 34637.jpg (236x211, 9K)

Sounds adorable

>transmasc and demiboy, lithoromantic, asexual

What the fuck?

Attached: 1487529726773.jpg (519x533, 166K)

These posts are just jannie bait to nuke threads you don't like, fuck off.

Do you mean "she"?

I understand. Some parts were simply annoying IMO and Sans is overrated.

You play shooters on a console, your opinion isn't important.

>The final boss is white

only people i know who like undertale are normies and whores

Attached: lr5kdzqr0ve31.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

based

it's a troll you brain damaged retards

Show the original then.

why did you bump the thread you brain damaged retard?

I actually thought of this scene when I played it years ago because of the part where he says he didn't finish it and then everyone jumps on him
Got up to the part where the annoying dinosaur faggot keeps calling you and I just got too frustrated with the whole thing and knew it wasn't for me,

why did you bump the thread you worthless brain damaged retard?

>wah this meme i dont like makes me angry
KYS. Bumping it again just to piss you off

efpebepe

Attached: 1560481399738.gif (215x198, 1.13M)

Kiss my ass you angry cunt/

Oh, look, it's a little bitch that doesn't enjoy humor. Fuck you, you stupid piece of shit. You're literally an aspy, aren't you? Man, try not to fall in the street while there's oncoming traffic, I'd HATE that!

Attached: 1490794712102.jpg (600x800, 73K)

>lithoromantic
lithoromantic means you smoke rock cocaine while you shove lithium batteries up your ass. it's actually beautiful and brave. kill yourself bigot.

the scripted crit on goatmom felt like a super cheap forced [FEEL EMOTIONS NOW] moment so I dropped the game less than 15 minutes after that
apparently the rest of the game is full of shit like that so I'm glad I stopped when I did

Same but it was fucking boring

Attached: 1538579269408.jpg (375x501, 33K)

Why is Ampharos so fucking based? Even in the early stages of AmphPosting I just liked seeing pictures of Amphy but now that he's developed into a tool to derail bait threads I love him.

The second that stupid “sneed” shit took off, I knew it worthless to look for good memes. Bane posting was the last stand, then it was over.

They're an amalgamation of all the most cancerous fanbases and people around from autists to homestuck to furries to lgbtq, etc. As if that wasn't bad enough, they never shut the fuck up. When the game first came out they were absolutely insufferable.

Imagine how fucking disgusting it would smell.

it was alright, people just treated it like it was some groundbreaking revolutionary game and fanboyed like crazy, the fact most fans were from tumblr didn't help, especially with quality AUs like this