Fallout

>Fallout 3
>Remember that child slavery is not just implied but shown and is an optional sidequest
>Remember a location called Evergreen Mills
>Its a raider stripclub/brothel
>One of the back rooms has cages filled with childrens toys next to a bed
Oh no

Attached: 1450819701963.jpg (442x387, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/cxnur1/compact_shop_and_house_with_thematic_and_practical/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh yes

Attached: 1567485508485.jpg (534x521, 47K)

Implied child prostitution still doesn't make Fallout 3 a good game, zoomer.

I never said anything about quality faggot

Remaster when

The virgin FO3 implied sex crimes vs the chad FNV explicit sex crimes

Here's a thing. Name a better post-apocolypic city/base builder than fallout 4.

Attached: 1517935701906.png (592x726, 332K)

Vs the awakened god Fallout 1 child canablism.

Frostpunk.

Minecraft. Duh.

Pretty hard honestly, Kenshi is the only clear superior.
Atomic society maybe but maybe not.

NV is best fallout.
However I played 76 for a bit after getting it, and it's not as bad as everyone says. Is it perfect? No. Is it an unplayable buggy mess with tons of pay to win bullshit? Surprisingly no.
The only pay to win shit is some repair kit you can use to repair weapons and stuff instantly, otherwise you have to repair it with materials. The game itself isn't that bad if you just wanna explore. If it's on sale you may wanna look at it again.

Attached: 1563137080452.jpg (229x173, 9K)

El fago detected

And here I thought Minecraft was a fantasy setting.

>that note in new vegas about child sold to cook cook
>that burned ranch with malnourished brahmins

Attached: 11847025.jpg (520x390, 43K)

i will never understand NV. what exactly do you o in that game that it engages you so much? by the time i got to new vagas the first time you i had already explored the meat of the map and theres nothing left but endless backtracking and a few minute high level areas that are nothing special. it is beyond me how people can play it more than once and enjoy it so much

Bloody mess, 9 str, powerfist unarmed gib fests.

>what exactly do you o in that game that it engages you so much?
Shotgun Surgeon+And Stay Back!
best build ever

Attached: Arcade.png (811x663, 502K)

base building is for fucking fags
go play minecraft or sims you low func autist

I'm replaying F4 now and I don't understand how anybody can like the shitty base building in this game, it's so awkward and slapdash. I just ended up installing Sim Settlements and letting the game ugly up the towns itself.

get some creativity

Attached: 1467156175030.jpg (1920x1200, 611K)

>billboard in background says "Fallout Mods"
So you're implying to build something actually decent looking, you need to have mods, thus making F4's vanilla builder not so great.

>So you're implying to build something actually decent looking, you need to have mods
Yes, who the fuck plays bethesda games, especially FO4 without mods?

Attached: 1467155998014.jpg (1920x1200, 523K)

I hope TES6 gets a settlement building version of Hearthfire.

Like a few plots of land that you can choose one of to build a fort in or something like that.

Attached: 546546746784678.jpg (1600x900, 299K)

I hated the base building shit but it could have been amazing if done right. If they had given you an actual reason to do it instead of just tacking it on as a lazy feature and had a bunch of questlines associated with it it would have been better. Also make the actual building aspect less gay, give it an overhead view at the very least.

this would literally be the only thing to get me to buy that. I'm officially done with their shitty engine.

Obsessed obsidiot

What the fuck is a "quality faggot"? You?

Fallout 4 completely sterilizes the wasteland. There's not even any slavery.

I would've been improved so much if they just gave you a fucking top down view. This first person minecraft shit is so irritating. Also give me a proper menu to assign settlers to shit. The pipboy menu is buggy too and shows you innacurate information. In my game I've got this phantom supply line that just won't go away, it's triggering my autism hard.

That being said, mods fix almost every problem with the vanilla building.

Because robo slavery is bad. It really irritates me that Bethesda wrote that whole plotline and then conveniently ignore Codworth who is clearly self aware but was more or less the PC's slave before the war.

>there's not any slavery in fallout 4
>raiders constantly kidnapping people for slavery and other sick shit, lots of lore notes and radiant quests about this
>the gunners are known slavers and try to buy a child from you
>the entire nuka world DLC not only has slaves in the theme park but allows you to enslave the entire wasteland in the most edgy, cartoon villain way possible if you want, it is actually edgier than the other games in that respect but Yea Forums just has poor fallout lore knowledge

yeah I'm thinking fallout 4 is based and you're just in denial

If you're playing on survival the base building shit is almost mandatory since you need safe areas to eat, drink, save, dump your shit etc.

The mod that allows fast travel between settlements makes them even more useful.

I'm still not buying Fallout 76, Todd.

I want an open world game like this so badly. Except, maybe it sounds crazy, I want it to take forever to get anywhere on foot. Like in this image, I would want it to take real life time/distance to walk to those places. It makes the journey more interesting and mysterious.

literally anything

I stopped playing the game before survival mode was added but that sounds like a step in the right direction at least. I still think it isn't nearly fleshed out enough to warrant its inclusion though.

It is, it's the only thing that managed to make me slug through another playthrough of it.

>Fans need to make the game good
>Therefore its a good game
A game thats only fun with mods isnt a good game user

Childhood is loving Fallout 3
Adolescence is loving Fallout NV
Adulthood is realizing TTW is the patrician choice

Attached: 1549361128908.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Whats the point of spending hours and hours doing this? To watch some brain dead Settlers walk into walls or stand in one area?

>spending an entire day modding new vegas to get TTW to work with other mods just to play Fallout 3's shitty storyline to work
New Vegas is a roleplaying game, roleplay you retards, don't end up like /fog/ that only plays these games to fucking dress up their shitty waifu.

Attached: 1530659431722.jpg (905x882, 167K)

Does it work with a pirated copy of F3?

satisfaction of saying "i built cool thing"

Attached: 1jrhdv7nvnj31.jpg (1366x939, 207K)

Not shown: The player's FPS tanking into single digits.

meant to say getting Fallout 3 to work but changed it half way through

7 days to die

hopefully soon as you literally can't play it on Windows 10

I dunno, doing a run where I start off as Liam Neeson's son and fuck off to the Mojave was pretty fun. Importing all the Fallout 3 perks into NV, especially the quest related ones leads to some pretty busted characters.

No, the modders are faggots. Fortunately Fo3 is pretty cheap, but still it's a pain.

Bethesda really needs the extra sheckels from their 10 year old game.

did you make that?
looks mad cozy

if you have a GOG version of both F3 and NV it'll work regardless if it is pirated or not

keep a backup of all the files in your launcher's directory just in case though

city skylines

yes as it just needs the game files to work, it's placebo
i found it on that one site people don't like here, guy says he used the mod Workshop Rearranged reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/cxnur1/compact_shop_and_house_with_thematic_and_practical/

Attached: 1zmdoxv.png (400x268, 187K)

State of Decay 2 unironically.

I want to play this, but like hell I'm using the fucking Windows store. Put that shit on Steam, you niggers.

It's honestly pretty kino. I 1000'd it in a straight week-long binge and it had some genuinely great emergent gameplay moments.

How can you do post apocalypse on it?

Afterlife. The best thing is that the more apocalypses that happen, the more customers you get

Why would I pirate a game I own?

offline backup copy

Just copy the steam files and add the crack

Cataclysm DDA

very good guns and pretty good quests and writing

it does have a bit of a problem where you have this meteoric power increase once you get to vegas and the game opens up at the same time so you're walking around shooting raiders with your fucking bozar or whatever

i feel as though it honestly could do with more filler dungeons though

What disappointed me most about the settlements was how the game dealt with attacks.

No actual taking account of defenses, just a simple coin toss. And who cares if you spent time making walls and a gate, it'll just spawn the enemies in the middle.

Mods and creation club added in the way it should have been, in waves. Gunners with salvaged APCs, raiders with suicide bombers etc. Also, means to command groups of settlers or minutemen.

It's clunky but with a few mods it can be pretty fun

Attached: ScreenShot1308.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

>More Cyberpunk than 2077

Attached: Blade Runner Fallout.png (1280x800, 1.33M)

comfy, more screenshots please

Attached: Blade runner the one with Goose.png (1280x800, 1.18M)

Sure

Attached: ScreenShot1311.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Kenshi

rimworld

And this is the interior

Attached: ScreenShot1312.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Attached: ScreenShot1313.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Attached: 1558022798740.jpg (498x467, 71K)

bumpo

Wont this fuck the performance thanks to the shitty engine though

Thanks, I try to make every house comfy from the inside too.

Attached: ScreenShot1315.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

I love Cyberpunk as a genre but it doesn't really fit, i'd suggest swapping out the theme for something more akin to the wasteland, but other than that the tall city looks good

why dont you just play Minecraft if you want to build shit?