How do you like your coffee, Yea Forums?

How do you like your coffee, Yea Forums?
I like mine with a double shot of espresso and just a small splash of milk.

Attached: godot.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yOEAs55qBzE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like my coffee like I like my women. Ground up and in the fridge.

Black
I should start putting in milk or something to boost my calories though. Everyone has the problem of taking in too many through liquids, but I always end up taking in far too few and need to pad my caloric intake somehow.

I prefer tea myself

Attached: 1567487175590.png (685x508, 320K)

terezi pyrope

I get hot chocolate with no ice from starbucks a lot because generally I prefer cold drinks to hot ones and cold coffee tastes like ass.

Black, drinking it any other way makes you a cum sucking faggot.

iced coffee, milk and 3 equal

I'm allergic enough to milk that my eyes and throat swell shut so I just drink it without anything in it. Sugar alone makes it weird, coconut milk tastes strangely like dirt with coffee to me, almond milk is alright but passes too much of a flavor and makes the coffee's flavor harder to enjoy, meme milk tastes like garbage water.

Attached: coffee.jpg (256x192, 27K)

Attached: black.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>not "without another man's dick in them"
Cuck

Table Spoon of Heavy Cream, and a tea spoon of white granulated sugar.
I like to still taste the Bean.

You leave my novelty coffee stirrers out of this.

I drink water

Attached: 1498252916991.png (639x479, 177K)

5 scoops of sugar

All I drink is coca-cola, can't remember the last time I drank water

I just don't

Attached: yab.jpg (305x351, 83K)

Like I like my women, filled with semen

I like tea with one teaspoon of sugar! My cup is 350ml

Give me two tablets of valerian and a tablet of adderall.

Do they ever explain why he looks like a fuckin cyborg

youtu.be/yOEAs55qBzE

Play. The. Game

play the game. his appearance is extremely important.

Yeah

Ok, I just bought it. I remember playing one on the DS years ago but I don't think it had him in it. Thanks bros

Godot doesn't come in until the third game, but the trilogy is a solid experience all the way through

I noticed sometime after I started smoking weed I started to get sick of the sweetness of sugar/honey and milk in my coffee.

DUDE

Coffee makes me crazy, I wish I could deink it because the smell is heavenly and what I've had tastes so good but caffeine affects me so much I go bonkers on a single can of soda.

>drinking coffee black
virgin
>stirring sugar and cream into scalding hot coffee with your thumb
chad

Not him. I played it but it was years ago. I legit forgot the reason. Did Nick's gf spill juice in his eyes?

neurotoxin fucked his eyes

dark roast, black, sometimes two sugars but not often. biscotti with it or riot.

>Be in Burgerstan
>Need some coffe so go to Starbucks since thats the place thats always in movies and w/e
>Cashier looks dumbfounded when I ask for Coffee with nothing in it
>Decide to pick the cheapest thing on the menu, thats gotta be regular coffee
>I get something called Americano
>Its coffee diluted with hot water
>mfw Americans literally have le 56% Coffee

Why the fuck would you dilute coffee unless it was like wartime or something? Fuck Starbucks

some people are weak, and their weakness has polluted coffee. what they're drinking at this point isn't even coffee, it's a diluted abomination of vaguely coffee flavored sugarmilk

Hot coffee: black
Iced coffee: light
Creamed coffee is pretty good hot but it’s really refreshing when cold. Having a nice tall glass of cafe au lait on a hot summer day is the most energizing shit out there. Inversely, a hot plain ol’ cup o’ joe on a cold winter night is the comfiest drink next to hot chocolate. Either way, you can’t go wrong with it. Personally, though, I prefer it black

Attached: 4C844580-BF1B-4729-898A-DFA88C247F4F.gif (256x192, 23K)

>Live down under
>Go to the norther hemisphere (UK and America) on vacation
>All coffee is shit there. ALL coffee.
How the fuck.

Attached: adachi.png (680x451, 453K)

coffee tastes like liquid shit, who the fuck even drinks it

>Why the fuck would you dilute coffee unless it was like wartime or something?
Because all the American GIs who were stationed in Italy during WW2 had to water down their espresso to make it more palatable and then bought their dogshit tastes home with them and convinced the rest of the country that's how it was meant to be done.