A LOOK AT THE SWITCH EXCLUSIVES OF 2019

>New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (4/10)

They didn't even bother making any changes to a game that was already mediocre and boring 6 fucking years ago. Avoid unless you somehow haven't already played any of the other New Super Mario Bros. games. (disclaimer: I have not purchased this game for the Switch but I did have it on the Wii U and from what I've gathered they haven't made any changes)

>Fire Emblem: Three Houses (7/10)

Pretty good game. Enjoyable battles, best story of any fire emblem so far, best characters as well. Weighed down by being EXTREMELY fucking easy, having a visually bland and boring hub area, and being obviously rushed in terms of development (Edelgard path, for instance)

>Astral Chain (5/10)

One of the worst Platinum games ever. Combat is certainly enjoyable when the camera isn't fucking shit up. Investigation/exploration sections, however, are pretty fucking bad. One of the selling points of platinum's action games is that they have great replayability potential, and now that they added these plodding sections filled with lifeless NPCs standing in place and nothing fun or cool happening, that aspect is kind of ruined. Also entire game is way too fucking easy, except for the final boss.

>Mario Maker 2 (9/10)

Nintendo took MM1 and made it better in almost every single way. Has a bit less charm compared to the first title, and there are some tweaks I would make to the online experience, but otherwise a great game, you really can't go wrong with this series.

>Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes (7/10)

Combat isn't particularly great, but the team that made this are very creative individuals. Love the different scenarios and gameplay change-ups.

>Yoshi's Crafted World (3/10)

Another middling Yoshi game. Incredible how the first game in this dude's series was one of the best platformers of all time, meanwhile this is just boring trite.

Attached: villager.jpg (750x400, 100K)

not reading all that shit dude

Predictions:

>The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (5/10)

Link's Awakening was a decent 2D Zelda, nothing to really write home about though in my opinion. The remake seems to be... well, a 1:1 remake with a cutesy aesthetic. The added dungeon maker seems completely pointless considering you don't design the rooms yourself which is just a fucking joke. Add the fact that Nintendo is charging $60 for this and it looks like it'll turn out to be just an okay remake.

>Daemon X Machina (4/10)

Demo from the e-shop bored me to fucking tears. I probably won't even bother with this one.

>Luigi's Mansion 3 (5/10)

I've always hated this series. Barebones, unexciting, easy. Probably won't buy this either, hard pass.

>Pokemon Sw/Sh (7/10)

Looks like an upscaled port of a former 3DS project, complete with reused animations and models. Still, I like the addition of the Wild Area, which I hope turns out to be as sprawling as has been advertised. I also like the general atmosphere of the Galar region, as well as the designs of the new pokemon. I'm not expecting anything game changing or really innovative, though.

OVERALL 2019 SCORE FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH: 6/10

>Buying a switch after the wii u

Reminder that Dragon Quest has enough new content added that other consoles won't be getting that it basically counts as an exclusive.

True. I've been playing the demo and I'm having a really good time would probably give it a 7 or an 8

snoy thread

You dont have to play nintendo games if you dont like them. It's totally ok.

but I do like them

thanks for the blog post, faggot

Seething.

Attached: 1459596747900.gif (300x169, 1.94M)

about what?
no worries friend

I don't believe for 2 seconds that you've played all of these.

I haven't played NSMBU because I had that on Wii U and they didn't change anything, and I haven't played any of the games under the 'prediction' section, but everything else I have played and beaten. Except for Yoshi's Crafted World I quit like 2 hours in

I wasn't enthusiastic about any switch games this year. I am really enjoying 3H at least. But hey, they're giving people one new game a month. I commend them for consistency

NSMBU was fantastic, it’s just that this port was garbage.

>add a SECOND handicap character at the expense of a 4th normal character
>kill the gamepad mode, by extension killing that section of the challenge mode
>add nothing else

And yoshi crafted world was aight, definitely better than 3/10

Oh yeah even though I think the Switch's release schedule this year is pretty lacking they still BTFO Sony and Microsoft combined by a large margin

Wait I thought he was trolling about that. Did that Yoshi game actually already come out?

Sony score:
Well nothing to rate this year lol

What about Tetris 99, Box Boy, Town and Dragon marked for death?

when did I mention Snoy? Yeah obviously they are trash they have been for years and only with very special exceptions like Persona 5 or Bloodborne

I've probably played my PS4 more this year between REmake 2, DMCV, Shadowbringers, CTR, and Bloodstained, with Iceborne next and BBTAG 2.0 way later, but even if I don't care for most of the games on the Switch this year, it would honestly be a lie to say they aren't knocking it out of the park.

All of those games are better on PC. Why would you want a ps4?

>Tetris 99
I suck at Tetris so I haven't bothered with this. Looks good from the gameplay I've seen, though. Seems like a fresh take on an old classic.
>Box Boy
I remember this being on the 3DS eshop awhile back, never got around to trying it. Nothing about it really grabs me or excites me so I'll probably pass.
>Town
Honestly GameFreak is a fucking joke, it'll be a miracle if this game is even just a 6/10
>Dragon marked for death
never heard of this, doing some research now

Also travis strikes again was a timed exclusive. It's now on PC too

I spend 7 to 9 hours sitting in front of a PC as a job. No thanks, especially when the only PC exclusive I'm into is Heroes of Might and Magic 3

This is the first time I have read a good reason for owning a ps4

The only real reason is for a handful of exclusives and + consoles are generally easier and more convenient to use than gaming computers

Amazing how the LA remake is shitting out a "dungeon maker" the same year as Mario Maker 2, the difference is stark.

March 29th

Attached: k.jpg (682x677, 46K)

>always hated Luigi's Mansion

what a shitter, kill yourself

I don't see a NISA or Disgaea thread so I'll ask here.
Should I buy Disgaea 4 Complete? I want to play 4 after I finish 5 but I heard NISA games suck ass. I don't want to fuck up my switch or anything.