FUCKING ANNOUNCE IT FOR PC ALREADY ROCKSTAR WE ALL KNOW ITS HAPPENING

FUCKING ANNOUNCE IT FOR PC ALREADY ROCKSTAR WE ALL KNOW ITS HAPPENING

Attached: rdr2-officialart-3840x2160.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

NEVER, EVER, EVER

Attached: 1390001573470s.jpg (250x241, 11K)

>want to play it again
>don't want to setup my eckbok just for rdr2
i would like a pc release too

it's all but confirmed between direct x and rockstar social club datamining
yeah I wanna replay it too but I'm trying to hold out for PC

Even if they do release it im just gonna pirate it. They had their chance to take my money but they waited too long.

I'd only pirate it if it's EGS exclusive and I have a bad feeling it will be

Attached: 1538349588359.jpg (948x521, 137K)

It will be on rockstar warehouse or whatever it is called.

It's guaranteed to be on rockstar social club. Unlike indie developers they're big enough to have their own launcher and DRM.

imagine this game with ray tracing

such a master race, begging for shit games years later

Supposedly Rockstar is supposed to announce it by the end of September according to the youtuber Swegta, it's in his latests video

200x more cinematic

Ahh yes, imagine splitting your frames in half to have somewhat pretty reflections and lighting.

Well considering its running on a modified GTA5 engine its probably goong to be 120+fps on high end pcs so it shouldnt be a problem if its halved

red dead multiplayer has always been garbage anyway so its not like gta where there is incentive to buy it

Nobody plays this game, they just find good photo spots to take screenshots.

Very pretty reflections and lighting but definitely not worth getting half the FPS.

Wait for PS5

To be fair it would run at the same framerate as consoles.

I would play it only because mods could fix the input delay. That seriously killed my enjoyment of this game.

I don't see why anyone would want it, it loses steam way too early because how all these great things they put in are shallow as hell. After about 20 hours I just wanted to finish the story because I was already bored of hunting and fishing and collectables

I may end up pirating too but mostly due to Rockstar's retarded online policies where they range ban whole swathes of IPs at once. I can barely play GTAV singleplayer because the social club can't connect due to some random faggots cheating in GTAO.

>take two owns rockstar and 2k games
>2k publishes gearbox games
they're waiting to see how borderlands 3 does as an egs timed exclusive before finishing up their rdr2 pc plans

Not even a PC release would get me to replay that boring slog. It just feels so fucking awful and unoriginal that I can't be arsed to go through that shit again.

Who cares? PC already has the best cowboy vidya ever.

Attached: 27128-outlaws-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1010, 163K)

Wrong pic.

Attached: 1536520877329.jpg (800x600, 257K)

Sorry, wrong pic.

Attached: 220px-Call_of_Juarez.jpg (220x312, 32K)

I see.

Attached: snes_sunset_riders_p_ni7vwa.jpg (640x470, 74K)

SUMMER UPDATE TODAY BOYS LETS FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL

Summer update's cancelled

WHAT

Attached: 1566098603681.webm (1008x494, 2.82M)

Bury me with my money.

TezFunz2, the guy who leaks every GTA Online update, already confirmed the Bonaire thing Rockstar filed for classification is RDR2 for PC and that it's planned for holiday 2019 or early 2020.

This game is overwhelming for me. I started it, got a big bounty on me, and now I think I fucked myself over because I keep getting killed by bounty hunters.

>Some random person on the internet said that this will happen.

Attached: 187C2D953ABA42A98A69354902CD052B.jpg (327x345, 26K)