CHIHIRO SAY TRANS RIGHT

CHIHIRO SAY TRANS RIGHT

>B-but chihiro is not trans they say ((he)) want sto change and is ashamed of being feminine

Yeah sorry no go back to pol drumpftard

SHE'S a girl

Attached: Chihiro.png (298x532, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrc.org/blog/seven-things-you-didnt-know-about-bisexual-health
uptodate.com/contents/suicidal-ideation-and-behavior-in-adults
poz.com/article/bisexual-STIs-25837-6322
academic.oup.com/cid/article/53/suppl_3/S84/312345
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: roll.jpg (1500x5368, 3.95M)

curly brace plz

Mareep

Attached: 1549053822172.gif (320x239, 642K)

people saying chihiro is trans miss the entire point of the character

Chihiro is NOT trans, she is a trap

Give me one i recognize

Roll cause fuck this thread and fuck op btw which one do you prefer

Attached: 1567056229428m.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

i wonder what naoto has to say...

Attached: 1539961348416.png (804x1384, 1.94M)

You will NEVER be a REAL woman.
Cope

Attached: 1559320990127.png (1024x768, 376K)

(S)he is a faggot, just like OP.

Attached: 1399330587232.jpg (536x593, 105K)

>No neptunia girls

Attached: 1541551260550.png (259x260, 81K)

FUTURE AMPHY NO!

Attached: 643467.png (366x344, 251K)

rolling for kat, jill, samus, tifa, junko, mitsuru, marisa, kyoko, chiaki, aqua, quiet, menat, yukari, fuuka, maya, lightning, trap cloud, futaba, doll, female pokemon trainer 1 and 2, lyn, peach, rosalina, zelda, chie, aigis, terra and 2b
come on at least one, it can't go wrong

Okay, I'll bite

LITERALLY WHO
ITS NEVER A GOOD ONE

Attached: scream.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Rollin'

That's human Android 21 from that Dragonball game or whatever

roll because this thread sucks

Rolling for Kyoko

Trans
>Ruka
>Astolfo
>Ferris
Not Trans
>Chihiro
>Saika

He's a guy. And insisting he isn't is just reinforcing the unhealthy mindset Japan has in regards to gender roles WHICH CHIHIRO EXISTS AS A COMMENTARY ON (and one is several characters used to highlight Japan's bullying epidemic) as well as spitting on the fact how Chihiro's courage to come clean about his darkest secret when a much more traditionally masculine character wasn't, which shows you further don't understand him as a character.

Attached: Monokuma I'm Sorry, I Was Born Stupid.jpg (375x360, 31K)

92 please

R-r-r-rollan'

>she

Rolleroni

rollin'

Name ONE instance he calls himself a girl.

Isn't Astolfo just a trap, too?

Chihiro is a gay male crossdresser. He would hate trannies and tell you to kill yourself for being subhuman scum. Cute boys >>>>>>>>> tranny garbage

Roll again faggot

Those are all men.

every name on that list is just a male crossdresser. trannies are so disgustingly desperate for validation they're trying to steal gay men's characters. for fucking shame, trannies.

>Ruka
trap (officially), but he's very tranny-like. likes straight men
>Astolfo
trap, likes girls and boys, but surely prefers straight men
>Ferris
i'm not familiar with this character
>Chihiro
trap, but doesn't want to be one
>Saika
cute boy, doesn't even crossdress

Ruka isn't a tranny, he's just a coward. He only wants to be a girl because he wants Okabe to like him. If Ruka wasn't a stupid ass he would just find a gay guy who's fine with him as he is.

Straight men are never attracted to traps. You mean they prefer gay men.

Okabe is the real coward, any non-insecure straight man would date Ruka.

straight men like traps and traps prefer straight men

shit thread might as well

Attached: xqfolun553i31.png (960x635, 2.39M)

You are mentally ill. If you like traps you cannot be straight, and no trap on earth wants to taste time on a disgusting closet case mental patient like you.

i like girls and traps, normal straight sexuality

i'm also lucky, traps dream with a top-only straight boyfriend

this

Reminder.
>According to the Bisexual Resource Center (BRC), 45 percent of bisexual women have considered or attempted suicide, followed by bisexual men (35 percent), lesbians (30 percent), gay men (25 percent), and much lower rates for straight women and men.
hrc.org/blog/seven-things-you-didnt-know-about-bisexual-health
And thank God for that. Bisexuality is deviancy and unnatural.

>inb4 that's too wide
>Suicidal ideation – Thoughts about killing oneself; these thoughts may include a plan.
>In the United States, the annual prevalence of suicidal ideation in adults is 4 percent.
uptodate.com/contents/suicidal-ideation-and-behavior-in-adults

This is not the only thing that proof bisexuality is not a healthy sexuality, but I like 40%-related memes.

>Men who have sex with men and women (MSMW) have a much higher rate of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) when compared with gay or straight men, ScienceDaily Reports. Publishing their findings in American Journal of Preventive Medicine, researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) conducted a review of studies pertaining to MSMW published between 2008 and 2013.
poz.com/article/bisexual-STIs-25837-6322

>A history of genital herpes or genital warts was reported more frequently by bisexual women (15.0%–17.2%) than by lesbians (2.3%–6.7%) and their heterosexual counterparts (8.7%–10.0%).
academic.oup.com/cid/article/53/suppl_3/S84/312345

Pick a side.

Attached: 1567224430976[1].png (800x1330, 73K)

You're not straight or normal, user.

>i like girls and traps
>normal straight sexuality
Nice projection, fucking faggot. GAMPs are the worst.

Hello Mareep friend.

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

this

closeted faggot (or bi)

Biscum and trannies are gross. Gays are the master race.

Attached: 1491740862958.png (890x508, 31K)

no one is normal on Yea Forums, but at least i'm straight and traps like me

>GAMPs are the worst.
what the fuck

>trannies are gross.
No. Only bisexual people are gross, whether they're men or women.

>what the fuck
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

Trannies are the most disgusting, ugly scumbags on the planet. Even Bitrash are better than fucking trannies.

>traps
>prefer gay men

straight male + gay trap is nature's most natural pairing, 2nd only straight male + straight female

Attached: commercial.jpg (628x608, 58K)

If you like traps, you ain't straight.

trannies are fucking nasty and should die desu. they're just dumb fad followers who mutilate themselves. tranny isn't a real identity, it's a trend.

>2nd only straight male + straight female
*2nd only to

i'm not this, i'm just a pretty standard straight male, some traps and trannies are cute, that's all

XY

Traps don't like you. They hate "straight" men because closet cases like you are always a pain in the ass. You're even more mentally unstable than trannies.

Why not say a character is a trans ally instead of being trans.

traps are a straight man's fetish

if you're a gay man and likes traps, you're just penis-hungry

>straight

Attached: 19789999[1].jpg (600x518, 51K)

You are mentally ill, user. You post this same shit every thread with the same grammar and post style. You're sick, delusional, and need to get real.

Attached: 1549326416309.png (1775x1125, 799K)

>traps are transgender
ok crunchyroll

Because that's equally untrue. Crossdressers and traps absolutely hate trannies and consider them to be subhuman scum. And rightfully so.

>traps are a straight man's fetish
Fucking people with dicks if you're a man is gay, user.
>you're just penis-hungry
So, the average gay?

>decent looks, straight and without any desire to suck or bottom

i'm the dream boyfriend of like 90% of male-attracted traps

>straight

Attached: rin tohsaka laugh fate stay night deen.gif (450x253, 103K)

>Fucking people with dicks if you're a man is gay, user.

if it's a trap it's just a gay act, but not a gay attraction (on my part), the trap is always gay unless they like women/traps and only tops

is wanting to fuck that bald Bucky Angel a straight attraction?

you simply can't handle the truth, traps are ours

>but not a gay attraction (on my part)
You're admitting they're men by calling them traps.

>denies my unquestionable heterosexuality
>posts an overrated character like Rin Tohsaka

like pottery

Attached: 1567446470444.jpg (1500x1276, 1.16M)

>is wanting to fuck that bald Bucky Angel a straight attraction?
Yes, it is. No gay man on the face of the fucking planet would ever fuck Buck Angel or touch her disgusting roastie cunt. Only a straight person would ever be involved with a vagina. Likewise, only a gay man would ever be involved with a penis other than their own. Time to wake up, retard.

>post Nero, a bisexual character
Yikes.

traps hate "straight" cowards like this. you're an embarrassment and no cute boy would ever waste their time on a confused mess who can't even be honest with himself.

>OP realised they fapped to a guy and is trying to rationalize it

my dick makes no distinction between a girl, a trap and a passing trans, i just respect their pronouns.

i'm sure of my sexuality, i don't need to pretend i'm fucking a woman to feel attracted to someone. pic related is a trap (male identity) and it's a great design

Attached: 1567269616387.jpg (303x822, 37K)

2D doesn't counts.

That's not even close to correct. Genitalia determines what sex they are, sure, but that alone won't determine if someone appears masculine or feminine. You know that's the truth because people can identify if someone is attractive or not just by looking at them, even if they're fully clothed, or partially clothed, without even seeing what their genitalia is. If you look at Buck Angel and think "That's hot", you are gay as fuck because Buck Angel is visually masculine as shit. You can't just slap a vagina on an otherwise regular manly dude and expect "straight" men to suddenly completely change their tune.

Can confirm. I automatically turn down every guy who hits on me and calls himself straight. Closet cases are unstable and should not be associated with.

no straight men would fuck Bucky either, we like female-looking people

gay men like you wouldn't fuck him either because you just like dicks, not male looks

being bisexual isn't a flaw, Astolfo is bisexual

Astolfo is canonically homosexual.

Astolfo is canonically bisexual and prefers straight men.

>being bisexual isn't a flaw
It is. Bisexuality is not a real sexuality, they have to pick a side at least after they are 25 years-old.

he's completely correct. you are wrong. just because all straight men wouldn't fuck buck doesn't mean fucking buck isn't a straight act. fucking rosie odonnel is also a straight act, but most straight men wouldn't want to. and there are plenty of gay men who would not fuck a cute trap/twink. doesn't mean fucking a femboy isn't 100% gay.

Are you bisexual?

Not really. I'd let a milf put makeup on me and use a strap-on on me I guess but women are generally just boring. They have no passion.

>cowards
i'm the least coward person itt, if you're gay and like traps you should just admit you actually only like penises

i don't even deny fucking a trap (or a cute trans for that matter) is a homosexual act, but my desire is a heterosexual one

kill yourself

>Bisexuality is not a real sexuality, they have to pick a side

typical gay hive mind

Nice cope.

>implying

Attached: 126878.jpg (480x366, 28K)

Traps hate trannies.

competition, both love straight men

traps don't like straightcucks at all.

Nah, lots of them love bisexual men (and women). They're the perfect material for a polyamorous relationship.

yes, they do

it's a mutual feeling, we like them as well

They hate them because trannies are subhuman filth with a victim complex. Trannies are just trend followers who pretend to be girls for attention. Traps are just men who crossdress, so they can see right through the tranny bullshit and lies and they see trannies for the awful people they really are.

>lots of them love bisexual women

who doesn't?

Homosexuality isn't just the act, it's also the attraction. If you see Buck, someone who is visually masculine, and are sexually attracted to that, you are exhibiting a homosexual attraction to Buck's masculine appearance. If homosexuality was defined by committing the act alone, then getting raped by a gay guy would make you gay as well because you had anal sex, even if you didn't want it.

Nope. Straights are fucking disgusting and closet cases are even worse.
t. trap

beans

You know, you're very prejudiced. Are you struggling with your inner conflict?

as a femboy who gets hit on by "straight" guys i agree. they're gross.

I know, right? As a bisexual man I love them, they're so chill.

It's not competition, it's the fact that trannies are hideous, ugly body mutilators with a cultlike mentality. There isn't a single good thing about trannies.

cute boys>>>>>piss>traps>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tr*nnies
Refute this

Attached: 85858.png (1912x1076, 1.78M)

Traps are just cute boys in drag, so Cuteboys = Traps. But apart from that you are right. Trannies are scum.

All traps are cute boys, not all cute boys are traps.

i can't, you're correct.

Traps are masking their masculinity with girl clothes, cute boys are perfect in anything

Attached: hGhyj-BPq_g.jpg (594x592, 60K)

>Straights are fucking disgusting

stop lying to yourself baby, it's unhealthy

I bet you also think Naoto from P4 is trans.

Traps are also perfect in anything, because if they aren't wearing girly clothes they just become cute boys and are thus perfect in anything.

But that's wrong

this is why everybody thinks you're a disgusting creep. straightcucks are subhuman.

>No.

Attached: 4736796.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

>Trannies be like: yes i'm cuter than him
Lmao

Attached: 2bd928f1.webm (1920x1040, 2.17M)

>cultlike mentality
>a gay male complained about this

lmao

they're great, i still prefer straight girls/transgirls and gay traps though

he's right.

Trannies are always ugly. Even if they used to be cute as guys the hormones ruin their bodies completely. Moobs, lovehandles and erectile dysfunction are never a good look and every tranny suffers from all three of those things.

Attached: 9637059_0938-2.png (1736x918, 374K)

>Tumblr actually believes this

Attached: 5f3c9aa30b879f7fe6ce83d4e70cd160.jpg (850x1431, 184K)

i love tsunderes like you and i admit it

you should admit your love for straight MEN, it's not hard

>Trannies be like: yes i'm cuter than him
he is not attractive, but trannies can be very attractive

pic very related

Attached: 1567483223321.webm (480x600, 836K)

Based.

>gay

Literally never said or implied. The only interactions he has with guys are envying or admiring their strength.

>fetal alcohol syndrome duck lips creatura
ok tranny

Ugly as fuck.

Every GAMP is just a closeted tranny.
>Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual. They also indicate that GAMP men are especially likely to eroticize the idea of being a woman.

How is it i still see garbage like this when I have every variation of the word 'trans' filtered? Eat shit and die.

>comparing chihiro's plight to you abominations

Attached: 1564476623704.png (1078x1073, 1.58M)

Don't mind me, just posting best girl.

Attached: __fukawa_touko_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_chiyo_min0yoko__1c5204433eb6ac9ecc2a4434266ddc21.png (1024x820, 443K)

Disgusting. Only natural boys can be sexy. Even under the clothes you can tell his body is ruined.

trap here it's true, esp if you're a straight guy u should give up on most traps the demographic is 90% towards gay men. trannies might dig you though

"tranny" isn't a real sexuality or identity. it's just a fad/meme that weak people fall for because they're stupid.

what does dilate mean ? I don't understand

looks like the blondie mogged the twink way too hard

sorry about that

>never crossdressed in my entire life
>would rather lose my two legs than my dick
>would rather be reborn as a gay male than as a female

damn, guess i'm really a transgender/GAMP

>B-but Chiriro don't want to be a g-girl
SHUT THE FUCK UP CHIRINO AND BEND OVER

Attached: 349790e5c45b5fcec9367e36f3d4b7b595b2614cv2_hq.jpg (995x990, 53K)

Dilation involves inserting a lubricated dilator into the neo-vagina and keeping it in there for a specified amount of time. The size of dilator and the length of dilation time varies depending on the surgeon's protocol and patient's needs. Your surgeon will advise about the proper use and frequency of post-op dilation and it's important to follow their advice above all as it may be specific to your case.

>replies to 3 posters
>refers to as one
are trannies mentally challenged? Wait they actually are

Thanks, I wish I never asked.

you force your body to stop healing your festering wound

Attached: 1560387663974.png (1063x357, 26K)

>most traps the demographic is 90% towards gay men.

because it's just easier to date gay men (gays are not stigmatizated for dating a trap or a trans, see all the posts calling me a "closet case")

but it's not their preference, gay traps prefer straight men, hell even normal gay men want straight men lmao

>best boy thread
>no art posted 140 replies in

Attached: cheerio.png (607x1015, 534K)

i'm talking about this blondie goddess mogging this twink peasant

You're wrong. I prefer and only date gay men. Straights are petty, stupid, and have bad hygiene. Especially if they're closet cases who can't even admit that wanting to fuck males means they aren't straight.

>I prefer and only date gay men.
You hate bi men?

Your "goddess" is disgusting. The twink is unironically better looking.

why is literally every gay guy in this thread saying otherwise then?

Attached: cheerio2.png (500x528, 167K)

penissexual "gay" men tried to derail the thread

Attached: 554a97a1ade190332afc279aec2c0b46.jpg (448x748, 60K)

A mistake.

Attached: 14428440377.png (645x434, 172K)

Depends. Most of them are horrible sluts with no standards. Some actually understand the concept of a relationship. But they seem to be in the minority. At least they aren't in denial though, so some could be fine.

2 best dangan 1 characters right there

Attached: cheerio1.jpg (695x766, 257K)

>You're wrong. I prefer and only date gay men.

because you're a twink, you have no choice

>Straights are petty, stupid, and have bad hygiene.

lul wut?

>Especially if they're closet cases who can't even admit that wanting to fuck males means they aren't straight.

fucking, sodomizing a natural bottom trap's bubble butt = technically gay sex

being attracted to a trap = not gay

>she

You are mentally ill and in denial.

"Straight" men hit on me constantly. They're the absolute lowest bar and are honestly the worst people I encounter. I'm a trap and I only date gay/bi men who can admit to themselves that they are not straight.

When I look at these 2 I can't help but ship it, it's cute, and she'll definitely help him get stronger one way or another.
And maybe he could help her with some things too
and I can't find that one rather funny gif of a skrawny dude helping a muscular lady open a pickle jar

user your bi, don't pretend liking something that is for purposes a guy is straight

yeah because straight men who like traps are not self aware, they are in denial and value their ego too highly.
who wants a guy like that?

Attached: chi.jpg (1080x1080, 991K)

>saying otherwise
because they're trap wannabes

do you really believe THIS was designed with the gay male audience in mind?

good for you, then

It's fucking no wonder Kodaka gave up on Trannyronpa seeing this absolutery cancerous fanbase.

Attached: 45637567657.png (596x665, 517K)

Yes, only a gay man would want to fuck that boy.

>comparing unrealistic video game characters to real life femboys
.. ok? fanservice is a thing, yea

Attached: cheerio3.jpg (1028x1200, 129K)

Same. Closetcucks are the worst of the worst.

the absolute state of trannies

Attached: 345.png (1045x253, 102K)

gay men are based af

>unrealistic
now show me where i said i'm attracted to real world femboys, i like people like this she's a transgirl (post-op, i believe, it doesn't matter), but if she were a natal female or a dude with the same looks (i,e. a trap), i would like them too, of course

What is it about these horrific character designs that always gets me moist?

Attached: Krabs.jpg (553x628, 68K)

>now show me where i said i'm attracted to real world femboys
thats exactly my point
you wouldnt fuck a real trap
and a real trap wouldnt fuck you

>this is attractive according to trannies

>thats exactly my point
if he doesn't pass for a female, then he is just a crossdresser

>post-op, i believe, it doesn't matter
>it doesn't matter
Disgusting. Kill yourself immediately. Anyone who tolerates or encourages tranny axewounds is genuinely sick and should be killed.

if he has a Y chromosome he is a dude

Traps are just crossdressers. And nobody passes. Females do not look like males, and males don't look like females. You can always tell.

or maybe, maybe... i'm just straight, who would have thought it?

i'm not too fond of neo-vaginas, but a hole is a hole. even if the neo-vagina doesn't look good, there's still the anus available

axewounds are a work of the jews, taking advantage of emotionally weak and unstable people like trannies to perform unnatural operations by lying to them and telling them it will make them more of a woman.

it's all for money.

are you listening trannies? don't let yourself be used by the kikes.

these "vaginas" ARE literally just wounds.

Imagine cutting a hole were your penis used to be thats also connected to your intestines sometimes since there are cases were the dick is to small for being turned inside out. The human body naturally assumes this is a wound and wants to close it but unfortunately for the body, the mind has been deluded so in order to keep said wound open, trannies use dildo like object and shove them into the wound for multiple days and these dilating times will last at least fifteen minutes. Also fun fact, pubes will still grow inside the wound so trannies will sometimes have to remove hair, dead skin cells, and other infected flesh thanks to being connected to the intestines, every few weeks.

Based.

>this doesn't pass for a natal female

Attached: 1542064536675.jpg (720x900, 449K)

it means you fell for a meme that you can never ever undo

that's a girl

what does a neo-vagina look like

Based, G should fly solo desu.

bleeding homer simpson mouth

Attached: cheerio4.png (810x1200, 2.11M)

you're not straight. you're just mentally ill.

meh, I wouldn't call it a mental illness. dude just needs to take some LSD or shrooms and he'll realize it's all arbitrary. gay straight doesn't matter. if you like dudes it's gay if not it's not there's nothing more to it, it's not part of your personality it's just like how tall you are.

Not a good thread.

what will eternally make trannies shut the fuck up about themselves, a fucking buckshot to the face?

Attached: Dead Space 2.webm (358x358, 1.32M)

i'm not gay in the slightest, i want to fuck Siri Lehland, she has XY chromosomes, now tell me what's gay about wanting to fuck her

"no one passes", no wonder you guys call yourself traps and get butthurt at me for saying i'm straight

Attached: 1542063892183.jpg (1200x679, 212K)

we can still save this thread we just need more cheerios

Attached: cheerio3.jpg (800x800, 222K)

There are way cuter femboys who don't have ruined, mutilated bodies.

I get you man I got in thinking it was some secret danganronpa thread but its just a shitposting thread, seems I'll have to go into /vg/ to get more dangan memes

Attached: Ibuki_Mioda_Halfbody_Sprite_(10).png (465x560, 242K)

It's based because it shits on tranny scum and closet cucks.

>man face
>man hands
>man hips
Yeah that is defiantly a man

Attached: cheerio4.png (900x1200, 400K)

search the tv archives for Jazz threads and you will see

>those shoulders
You're not straight at all dawg.

why are you shitposting in my thread, user-kun? ;-;

Attached: cheerio5.png (600x660, 259K)

let's go

He's actually a boy. It was honestly even implied that he's straight. Imagine if you were Chihiro, and you were so fucking weak and beta that you literally just put on a fucking dress because it was actually easier for OTHER HUMAN BEINGS to believe that you were a female when you are actually a male..

Can you IMAGINE the humiliation he must feel every single day? If I were him, I wouldn't have hardly a single friend in the entire world. It would take everything in me just to not kill myself, which I'm sure he's contemplated. Then the day finally comes. He's just endured not one, but two traumatic murders. His very life is on the line. Is he going to keep living a lie? Is he going to just accept the way that people want him to be? Or, is he finally going to man up the courage to try and better himself, day in and day out, by working out, educating his mind on the way of the superior man, and letting his fucking nuts hang?

Well, you know what choice he made. And look where it got him. All because of hating ass niggas.

[/spoiler]God, give me the strength to negate all bitch niggas. IF a bitch is to ever try me, Lord, let my fist strike true and punish him for his bitch assness. In Jesus name, I pray[/spoiler]

Fuck off ProJared

>CHIHIRO SAY TRANS RIGHT
OP please stop yelling at him. You’re clear long making him uncomfortable. Look, it even looks like he’s about to cry. Why would you harass someone so fragile?

Ironically he was killed by a raging homo.

He is a corpse. let it go.

>anime or anime styled game
>it's set in a school

>There are way cuter femboys
if guys like this are your definition of cuter, let's agree to disagree

i know both of you are joking, but she's actually a shoulderlet by scandinavian female standards

You keep sayin he is a boy but we aint seen no bulge yet

Attached: 1.jpg (960x677, 364K)

It's canon that he's gay, actually.

I'm not joking. You are not straight.

It's implied that his soul *could* still be "alive."

Attached: cheerios.jpg (945x1398, 430K)

What movie is this and why is there such emphasis on this boy's ASS

>I'm not joking.
>You are not straight

Attached: Ahmad.jpg (281x417, 20K)

go to sleep hifumi

Attached: cheerio7.jpg (500x813, 173K)

Attached: Chihiro_Fujisaki_Illustration.png (962x962, 948K)

I miss old trap days. I miss the time when the word wasn't a shitpost magnet. I wonder if 2ch fares better.

Attached: 1529246608678.jpg (1200x1600, 202K)

I think 2ch must be better off. Trannies are a western sickness. They exist in Japan to some extent, but they are looked down upon as the gross, inferior trash that they really are. Once the tranny fad dies down in the west we can go back to appreciating the natural beauty of boys.

Go away. Chihiro is more masculine than half of Yea Forums

Hey, the shitposting calmed down. So is this a dangan thread or a trap thread?

Daddy needs a new fuck buddy.

does chihiro like big cocks?

source please

the fanbase isn't bad if you stay away from reddit and tumblr

yes. he is a gay bottom.

this is fanfic, if someone on Yea Forums claims a character isn't straight it's fanfic more than 90% of the time.

he's clearly a cocksleeve tho

He's canon gay. And Yea Forums tends to be right about which characters it calls gay.

fanfic

canon

it's not though

It's canon.

it is, cope harder

nice buzzword

I know you're baiting but it's because of people who unironically think like this that there will always be people who hate fags in general