UNIST Thread

That's one month down

Attached: DTgw9uGUQAAMC7g.jpg orig.jpg (1118x1502, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smash.gg/tournament/frosty-faustings-xii-2020/details
youtube.com/watch?v=iTUtnclr2hs
youtube.com/watch?v=9uv4oHg0x8U
youtube.com/watch?v=QvDAKv5cHwg
youtu.be/OTjz14rEDMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pass is vee

Attached: EDMF-95VUAASY7G.jpg orig.jpg (814x1000, 82K)

Frosty Faustings put up their early registration real early it seems. smash.gg/tournament/frosty-faustings-xii-2020/details

Attached: EACkz8NXoAAO5s-.jpg (852x1200, 144K)

>$40
Neat

They must be in a good place to open early. Congrats to them.

kw: pclobby

Attached: 1424664135633.jpg (1912x955, 1.62M)

seems like all the midwest events are pulling bigger and bigger numbers. but that might just be the general growth of the scene in NA

I might make a trip down there depending on how my schedule and funds turn out. I have the chance for some time off until right after that weekend.

Thumbnail made me think this was Chaos and Eltnum playing chess.

I might be extra late to the lobby tonight
Epileptic co-worker might need a ride home tonight

Attached: __kotomine_kirei_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_taa_acid__cc6a4355282ae535addb6cf37be9f4c2.jpg (800x830, 168K)

That windcar would have won the round

Have a safe drive lad.

Drive safely, m8.

Didn't know Kirei was a good samaritan

why does this game have the most dog shit reading of controls ever concieved

What's wrong with it besides not being able to dash into a 236X?

What do you mean by that? Because if you mean the directionals, then yeah it sucks balls at registering corners without doing some messing around on your end.

This feels worse than usual. Arcsys netcode must be lying to me again

hippie please pick park next time, that was a comically poor connection.

Fucking PS4 telling me that it was 2 frames of lag with 4 bars
>park
I don't believe in netplay maps outside of never playing in Altar

I seriously doubt stage selection has the slightest effect on console netplay, it's more of a processing load issue for potato PCs.

Not him but is it because Altar has the most particle effects?

Also it's a good thing Park exists since I'd loathe playing only on Training Stage.

I'm so pissed that kuuga hit high enough that I actually had to block it. that thing is deceptively big

Attached: DrWzyD0X0AA9fQA.jpg (481x484, 42K)

Why is every single fighting game community talking about netcode all of a sudden? It's because of SFV isn't it. If SFV had good netplay this convo would have never happened I bet.

>all of a sudden

Probably not, because other devs would have been forced to improve their netcode to keep up with Capcom in that scenario, before the conversation ever had a chance to arise.

because unist has poor netcode for people outside of your region

>all of a sudden
Nigga we never stopped complaining about bad internet, the fuck are o

i'm just saying, every single major FGC face is now making videos about netplay and 99.99% of them are Capcom fanboys.

Okay, I don't give a shit.
Japan doesn't do a thing about their internet quality because of their country's small size and arcades existing while the west gets the short end of the stick on distance based connection. What's so hard to understand

That's your problem for watching that shit in the first place.

We’ve been complaining for years. It’s casual fighting game players who are suddenly talking about it because sajam (professional Esports commentator) and Maximilian (professional FGC shill) made videos talking about the bullshit that is Japanese netcode designing. Too bad it’ll fall onto deaf ears since Japanese companies don’t give a shit about/don’t understand overseas quality of netcode

I've been complaing since 2014 when I realized that not every company uses netcode on par with the new KI

Attached: FrameDelay.jpg (642x483, 56K)

When can Kouma get in?

Attached: Kouma_mbaa.png (262x368, 19K)

>The one match that actually mattered
Is there a worse feeling

Unless there's money on the line the matches don't actually matter

99% of all JP made fighting games have trash netcode because it's been the standard for years and no ones bothered to complain, but in NA several western fighting games have managed to make games with excellent netcode and made people realize that mediocrity shouldn't be acceptable when solutions already exist. youtube.com/watch?v=iTUtnclr2hs

C Roa first

This ain’t babytag. Get this rosterfagging outta here

And you had to post it in here

when enkidu's parry get's buffed and he gets a command grab. So hopefully soon.

Attached: D_JxEfRXsAE_HUO.jpg (703x1200, 147K)

why do zoomers watch streams of people rambling into their mics for hours? are they just thirsty for opinions to parrot?

Yeah you're right.

Gotta get that cred and pretend they know about a game they don't play

I could have sworn Blazblue was the exception to poor netcode. I remember playing BBCT and literally everyone i knew was like... "the netplay is fucking godlike". It might have been because everything else was shit, making BB's netcode look like innovation(?). As far as my experience goes with Blazblue in general (BBCT - BBCP) I never had problems with it's netcode. I played with a friend from Westcoast and I'm on the eastcoast all the time without problems.

Attached: D3KhOy0UwAEhYSW.jpg (600x847, 77K)

Society engineering at its finest. Streaming is the tv that was used in our generation essentially.

Only now it's more independent (unless they're being paid to shill content, which is more like old TV marketing tactics).

As long as faggots didn't skip the intros, it was okay I guess. I still remember quite a few matches during CPEX with some laggy ass Azraels

I've barely been playing recently, need to shake off the rust.

ggs park gotta go now

> someone suggest that consumers should demand more as the things they want already exist, but aren't generally demanded
> this is a bad thing
enjoy your 6 frame delay, I'm sure you relish the connection.

Hope you guys didn't miss me too much last week. I got so into Control that I just spent the entire week playing that, but I've now Platnimued it, so time for UNI again.
youtube.com/watch?v=9uv4oHg0x8U

in CP the netcode was good as long as you watched the full intro, otherwise it went pretty badly. CF from my experience was pretty good though and never really had any problems, even international people

My gripe is that this isn't something we "suddenly" started complaining about
We have for literal years, this shit isn't new

ggs spoon, nice work adding in the rebeat pressure here and there. now you gotta mix up the button you're starting pressure with so you can save 2a for less obvious rebeats and trickier strings. 6b 5/2a 6b is uncontestable for phonon at any range outside of 2a, literally have her do any button reversal in training mode and you win outside of her 5a range and get a counterhit starter

oh you're baiting
well done

why did you waste so much time on that euro jank? it looks so generic in terms of its general gameplay.
It's not new to complain, but considering the state of the industry, people should voice those concerncs to the devs. And he makes a good point, I still hear people justify it or make excuses for bad netcode all the time.

Is the psn lobby full?

Yep

I mean I get the point, we all do, but who's the chucklefuck who waltzes in here and accuses us of complaining about this new thing that we've actually been complaining about for ages?

Yeah, but since I'm thinking of trying out a new character or two I might pop out after a bit to fuck around. How many people on PC right now?

some retard who plays capcom games apparently.

It's got soul. Plus once you're flying though the air, air dashing, throwing rocks and shooting at the same time it feels fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=QvDAKv5cHwg

What's wrong with it though?

All right, guess I'll head over soon after my rotation ends to even out the numbers a bit and free up space for PSN.

let me in i wanna play against hippie

Fuck, I gotta learn someone else other than carmine when it comes to vs phonon. Carmine is pretty hard to win against with Phonon. Although I still dont know that much to being with.

I'm out after my next game, so wait 10 minutes at the most.

I've thought about that from time to time then I realize learning a new character is a lot more work than just learning how to overcome the matchup

I am also out after my rotation, so just wait a bit too

I just learn new characters for fun

Illinois is a pretty far trip to make for UNIST and Melty Blood.

Attached: Elt (3).png (450x600, 178K)

Finna start playing under night bros...chaos good to use or is he some weak shit?

Speak like a human being

carmine unironically does fine in neutral with phonon since his projectile is better than hers and he can lock her down and abuse her lack of meterless reversals and poor OS options. pho wins the MU because her damage is absurd and carmine spends the match offing himself to open her up.
stop mashing on wakeup

Good to use once you get him down. There're no outrght weak characters in this game. Even the most disadvantaged character has alot of good tools.

On the other hand if you book it early the flights will be cheaper
While we're on the subject is anyone plannign to travel for Climax of Night 2?

Attached: 1557611511130.png (191x213, 62K)

>Climax
Nope. The only reason I regret not going was for that end of tourney announcement from the devs.
I might schedule for CEOtaku next year though, maybe

I wanna f___ that girl at the right

All right, slot open

Hyde is a boy though

Why CEOtaku over Climax of Night 2/3?

Why are you replying?

I thought mika and enkido were trash though

Cant you just 6B a puddle and then frame trap when they try to press a button?

The venue itself seems more entertaining.
They're mostly trash because most people who play them are trash. They have more problems than the rest of the cast but are completely possible to be played a level where they're threatening

Just when I needed my fix of fighting Ories
Oh well

habit im trying to break. Im also pressing when I think there's a gap.

Not anymore

Attached: Do0hNAZUwAUa6xi.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 612K)

I dont know the frame traps yet with 6B

Not at all. Mika has incredibly fast and stubby pokes that allow her to pressure guarding opponents like crazy and Enkidu damage with havoc can be insane once he gets going and has alot of long pokes.

There's a reason why 2 Mikas and 1 Enkidu made Top 8 at EVO this year and that's because if you really learn and stick with your character you can do scary things with them just as well as the rest of the cast can.

That's it for me tonight, GGs all

GGs m8. Good night!

Something about the proportions is off. She doesn't look slim enough to be FemHyde.

If true gonna stick and become the best chaos in these threads then he looks cool as fuck to play

Maybe I'll drop by again when there are fewer people. After my late break, I've also been thinking of learning other characters a bit more in earnest to try to develop better pressure and habits.

Why would you assume he's a flatty?

Attached: DpP57G9VsAAPakH.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 406K)

I was talking about the hips and legs more than the breasts

Good luck, we have a guy whose pretty good with him

True, but the hotel/motel rooms still cost money. I'd like to get my ass kicked at Climax of Night since going there sounds like fun.

Attached: Elt (20).jpg (399x400, 35K)

the latter is fine but you're going to struggle in any matchup if you're waking up with buttons without a reason unless you want to roll the dice

also fuck, 2 for 2 on jump back shield that game and 0 for 2 on getting the j236a after

Attached: 1529803479617.png (225x234, 85K)

Sai, your meter usage is so inconsistent

Pretty good won't be enough once I get my hands

Hope you're using a lot of 5As and 3Bs since those are incredibly strong buttons.
And 6B > Puddle 623A

ggs. I'm out. good to know whatever was making me sick's clearing up.I might have caught another cold from going to the my monthly this weekend though.
I'm tentatively planning on going. Probably would've sprung for CEOtaku instead but I didn't check plane ticket prices and see that they're pretty much the same cost until last week.

Attached: D_ChCgIXYAIR1r7.jpg large.jpg (1451x2048, 247K)

Yeah, I'm not even sure if I'm throwing things out right or not here tonight haha.

Man I'm not feeling Yuzu at all tonight

I should extend this, any tips? I know throwing his super fireball from that far was pretty silly but I felt for sure it'd land.

You're using 623C in the corner for damage instead of 236C for better oki.
Also there's really no point in tacking on more damage off of 5[C] combos since those are really hard to really optimize and the scaling is pretty high.

Ah damn that drop

Attached: 1543353407457.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>try to hit atic with triple overhead memes after he blocks 66[b]
>he actually gets hit by 66[b] and I autopilot the triple overhead and drop

Attached: 1518906829167.jpg (750x750, 49K)

Ah I see, great ideas. I've been wondering about if using 623C in the corner has been bad all this time. Always went for it for purely damage reasons but corner is definitely more valuable.

As for adding to 5[C] combos, do you mean the stuff like 22C and CS to attempt to extend it following the 236 stuff?

Yeah I have old man reactions right now due ot my hiatus.

I don't know how hippie blocked all those over head fireballs.

I mix-matched Atic and my meter bar last match.

Attached: Aoko.png (914x939, 908K)

I've heard that it's hard to block because it starts low but every other attack in her kit besides 2a involves a whip so I'm suspect of that

Well, I'm semi-consistent at shielding it for a punish usually, but tonight's not the night for blocking overheads for me.

What I mean is that you're tacking on EX moves for combos that started with 5[C] despite its harsh damage scaling. Unless you were going for the kill, I just wouldn't recommend it

well you can just fuzzy block it so netplay bullshit aside it shouldn't be hard to block for anyone who's put work into their phonon matchup

Ah shit, my DS4 desynced as it occasionally does on PC

Ah okay, appreciate the info. I'll do my best to remember to hold back on that!

I should clarify that "netplay bullshit" is a much larger factor than my post made it sound

Do any JP pros even go to locals anymore?

They have physical meet-up all the times at arcades and shit, what are you trying to ask

>drop bnb in the corner
>spaghetti in to round loss
Oh well least I landed the better BnB in a game finally

can you link the archives for me please?

Well at least my hyde works against claws. My overhead fireballs are still very strong.

passingl.ink

Go look up Athena Nipponbashi or Club Sega

I use this already and there are no videos after EVO for anyone of the players I want to watch

Certain arcades just don't have the recording equipment to get all the cabinet footage

You got some BnBs now, bird.
That 1st round probably could have been yours if you threw in an IW at the end

I have no idea what's going on inside razzy's head at any point and how he does any of this shit on 5f

Attached: 1457233810241.png (350x350, 160K)

I wonder how much that equipment costs; if I had a local arcade frequented by top level players that lacked it I'd probably be willing to donate the shit so everyone could have access to archives of all the matches.

should have went for optimal damage off that instead of cashing out early
oops

Attached: EBZgVBYXUAMOCQr.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

He was born in it, molded in it.

Ay thanks. Yeah, I wasn't meter aware enough. Tried to 623c though but dropped it. The BnB I'm using now I find way easier then the 66c > 236b one so that was nice to find. Gotta work on my pressure now that I can actual net damage.

How do I stop myself from playing my current character so that I can learn a new character?

Attached: sad emoji.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Just do it!

GGs guys. was nice playing you all again

>Guide says to end Seth combos with 6C instead of j.6C
>dummy is too high to hit with 6C
I don't follow

Attached: 1567017097921.jpg (583x364, 26K)

GGs

I've actually found a secret trick to doing this.

When you get to the character screen, just don't select the character you don't want to play, and select a different one instead.

GGs. Nice to play you again too!

Every purple square leaves before I get my rematch

First off, don't bully me with a picture of Hisui. Secondly, my tactics are way too high IQ for you to understand.

Attached: All According to Calculations.jpg (1550x870, 234K)

doing 214C puts them higher than
214AC which the guide suggests

but honestly the difference is so miniscule liike just end in j6C bro who cares lmao

Sometimes it depends on the combo and how well you can delay the 214x~C to adjust for height
But almost always it'll be TK back-jump j6C

who are you?

brudda don't go squarewhorin now

I just want my rematch

Attached: DKq4EFNUMAAAYtQ.jpg orig.jpg (1440x1920, 307K)

Lately I've been feeling like Linne's way more obnoxious than Byakuya.
What the fuck is wrong with me should I see a doctor?

The hell was that weird freeze?

Anyway, I was planning to mess around with some alts as well, but I'm actually getting tired so I'm retiring for the night earlier than usual. ggs everyone.

hippie you know how much of a pain in the ass it is before i can fight you. every time i join the lobby we're perfectly positioned that I gotta skip a game or two so we can play.

She excels at fucking people up up-close and has decently mashable buttons
And air kuuga

She's pretty annoying

yes Linne is more annoying than byakuya hahaha. keep spreading that information to others, byakuya is very fun to play against!!

Wow, ok Atic. GGs

Attached: 2f4f98a6eaaf5398f00a1d9af2827311.jpg (755x767, 67K)

You forgot your kermit

>that I gotta skip a game or two so we can play
Just win until you two line up

Could I have cancelled that 5[C] into EX 214C or would I have needed CS?

wait til I can jump 5cc on reaction when we have a miracle connection like that one night and then the fun is over

Hahaha yes I will spread the good news hahahaha

Attached: 1538615255890.png (500x500, 60K)

>Dont bully with Hisui
Does Kohaku work better?

Attached: 1460397450107.jpg (640x480, 193K)

ggs atic, those were fun
hope to play you more

It's hard. I don't feel like I have enough training time with the characters and I work so when I get home it's time for Yea Forums unist. And after work I feel like just getting in games rather than grinding training modes, watches matches for tech, then sleeping.

I'll just find some other tactic to annoy you with, like 421A spam.
That is Kohaku after all.

Attached: 1554758833963.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

My keep away game is too strong with hyde.

Okay that means bedtime

GGs everyone

Attached: 1549305340149.png (318x318, 85K)

Its not bullyi g if you dont mind it so Hisui will do

Attached: 1567274328821.jpg (1024x768, 397K)

You could try just spending 15-30 minutes before hopping in Yea Forums lobbies to learn alittle bit at a time and get bodied while trying some stuff in the real matches.

I tried messing around earlier with Gordeau and got destroyed plenty of times after spending a few hours trying to learn some BnB stuff. It's not a bad thing to lose. It's just an experience.

Maybe you'll learn a thing or two while playing in the live matches too.

GGs broski. Have a good sleep!

nice meem/a/y

Attached: updank.png (400x400, 14K)

Good game claws. It was a really tense and close match.

Looks like the delay for 214x~C was it. I was starting to think it was impossible for a second there

wtf is wrong with her wrist?

Takeuchi

421a is more reactable than 5cc though... I thought the whole point of it was to call out shielding habits by canceling your string into it and baiting green shield for a grd break

I watch some high level players just rush shit down with no fear pressing buttons throwing out DPs and constantly moving forward. Then I try to do same thing and it just doesn't work.

Fine, but only because she's best girl next to Arcueid.

Attached: Best Girl.gif (234x252, 50K)

Ah fuck me, the last second choke. Nicely done Hippie.

You need to play the player. Those players have so much respect from their opponents it's insane, they can do whatever the fuck they want and the other person will just wait for them to make a mistake.

is right too, it also depends on which follow-up you're starting with for the C follow-up.
But get used to j6C no matter what

Top players can do it because they're respected already. It's a mix of "surely they know better" and just generally having the opponent be afraid from the get go

It's true, all of it, but I also 5CC way too much and it becomes way too predictable.
421A just seems to surprise people for some reason.

Attached: h.jpg (2507x3541, 452K)

I can't tell if you're mashing like a mad man or I'm fucking up my meaties and whiffs

Darn, another perfect on that record sheet of rounds haha. Ah well.

That last game of hippie and Lamp was really good too so I was hoping to bring momentum for myself as well. Next time maybe!

5-6 frames will do that
I honestly am legitimately impressed with your confirms on this connection since I'm dropping shit with Phonon and her stuff is way easier

I've been trying my best not to mash lately

Damn, gotta learn the gaps in his strings more

I don't doubt my inability to meaty so I guess I'm just fucking up and whiffing my incredibly unsafe buttons

makes sense

I'm just able to adjust to shit connections, but it does take me a few matches at locals to get back into "no online delay" groove.

>Gets free of the combo
>stop blocking when the IW hits
>Next to Arcuied
Flip her and Arcuied and you're literally me

Attached: 1543547787725.png (252x221, 110K)

Always look for the slide against Gord and see if he's used it or not.

I honestly don't understand how anyone over the age of 10 can enjoy a single thing shat out by typemoon. Y'all grew up with that shit and it's nostalgia now right?

oh shit, it's that time then

Attached: __eltnum_phonon_and_sion_eltnam_atlasia_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_suzuna_najaran__7fd1a08c3519f1 (700x988, 169K)

Good to note, thanks. I'll unga poke less, hopefully

I hoped right into that one hahaha. I think I've been abusing assault too much tonight (though it has worked to the most part), nice one Lamp.

I learned a lesson tonight in why the answer to eltnum 5cc is "jump forward" and not "assault forward"

Attached: 1565937681924.png (450x636, 216K)

isn't assault startup way longer than jump startup anyways?

OVER
HEAD
FIREBALLS
You can (not) defeat it

You should be able to assault forward between the gap though? It's pretty big

That was a pretty ugly corner sequence on my part. Should've at least /tried/ DP

I kept crossing razzy up with assault. Valuable information.

Defeated

Attached: 1487093810915.jpg (615x771, 71K)

Reminder that FF exists as well.

Hyde's air fireballs are slow enough where you can just run under him too.

A dp wouldn't have worked since I'm jumping on top of you. You gotta ff or just run away.

FUCK

Attached: 1566977313141.gif (288x288, 242K)

Yeah I frequently forget her FF is solid enough there

this is getting rough. gonna close the lobby at 3. seems I forgot how to eltnum.

Lesson learned. Divekicks raw from that far are a bad play against Wag who's ready to dash in with shield bash. Good fight Phrumph!

One day, raw wakeup IWEX will work.

Attached: Ai yi.png (237x292, 165K)

Stop doing that. Eltnam has some of the the best DPs in the game so even if you're intent doing a wakeup reversal, IWEX is such an extremely fucking retarded decision you deserver a truck to the head for even considering it,

do 421a IWEX

Attached: 1565154948645.png (128x128, 29K)

What. Eltnum's DP is shit. The only worse one is Linne's

>t. Newfag Poser

Looking back at it, the way Strix uses Byakuya is pretty fucked up. I mean, I know he asked her to LARP as his dead sister so he can cope, but she’s literally using a mentally unstable teenager to kill people for her own benefit

I don't know about that. It works on people who lack patience like me 99% of the time

Ended the night with one W at least, gonna call it there. GGs everyone. Gonna try and have better pressure next time I play.

God, I hope a truck hits me.
You're right, it'd be like Icey's teleport IWEXs

Attached: Cash Money.jpg (1000x857, 99K)

Is it really shit? It seems to do its job well enough

GGs (even though I didn't get to play you tonight sadly)! Keep it up! Looking forward to getting bodied by another good Phonon!

>replying

I don’t play elt so it seemed like a genuine response. Guess I was right though

Truly, the battle to the death as Elt is when you forget to reload.
GGs PC lobby, see ya next time.

Attached: Elt (1).png (450x585, 56K)

Invincibility wears off quickly and the hitbox isn't that great compared to other DPs

Oh fuck off. Not every opinion you disagree with is a troll.

Frame data is an opinion now?

Man those pinwheels came out late haha. I'll have to remember that next time I try to counter them.

Your poor interpretation of it is.

GGs pc bros
I should be on early tomorrow

Attached: __illyasviel_von_einzbern_and_kotomine_kirei_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_etc__9a6cbebd13b6eac (1500x2668, 3.53M)

it literally can't go wrong, it's genius
wait we have another phonon now?

catch you later PCbros, ggs

Attached: compho.png (393x309, 357K)

is that honestly your only defense of that chuuni garbage?

Gonna close it when it comes back to me

Attached: DPEJ0UpVQAEsElf.jpg orig.jpg (877x595, 77K)

>Comes to a uni thread
>what the fuck, how can people like chunni garbage

Yep. He's putting in the time and getting some pretty good results pretty quickly too. Definitely learning faster than me for sure.

This is pretty neat seeing Icey outside of his element and still playing pretty decently.

Who needs to do complicated enki combos when you can just grab. That clip is getting uploaded.

wow, it sure would be nice to have a PS3 for times like these

Attached: EDZKrZRX4AEi_Xx.jpg (1280x1764, 424K)

Youv'e yet to state any arguments as to why its garbage so theres nothing to defend

>abloobloo your new
literally proves it's all nostalgia

>giving a tenth of a cunt about a fighting game's """""""plot""""""""

Is that a sign that you might drop in on one of these nights or are you just out of luck when it comes to not having one?

Hey thanks, appreciate it even I'm still kinda scrubby. Been playing lightly for like 3-4 weeks but I'm trying. I'll probably get it in PC next big sale to play with the PCbros for variety sake. Been really liking the game

Thank you for the chance to redeem myself. ggs.

I look away to press something on my phone and then the round starts and I lose initiative.
GGs

Attached: 71077192_p5.jpg (768x984, 280K)

Good games everyone. I'm not really feeling UNI much as of late so I might or might now show up tomorrow. Maybe I'll play some Koi instead.
youtu.be/OTjz14rEDMA

Attached: 20440.jpg (1227x1593, 96K)

Screw you Icy, see me in Koihime right now

GGs all, fun fight to finish watching on! Til next night!

Only 3-4 weeks of light play eh? I think you'll have me beat pretty quickly then. Keep showing up and you'll get me for sure!

I'm down for Koihime too if you'd like. That game is fun times.

Attached: linne64.jpg (1024x689, 164K)

>had an OG PS3 80gb
>it died sometime before Combo Breaker
>start making PC lobbies more consistent, which was good
>borrow friends PS3 slim for anniversary tourney
>play in anniversary tourney
>PS3 only boots to black screen when I try to join the lobby the next day
>it's also dead
it's all so tiresome. I'll be getting a PS4 around Black Friday so I don't have to twiddle my thumbs when cl-r comes out

keep at it

Attached: 1498472768820.jpg (512x411, 35K)

Have you looked at half these motherfuckers?

What did I do? Maybe in a bit, I want to eat.

He ain't worth replying to now that he's shown he's this fucking blind