Why

why

Attached: The-Witcher-Fringilla.jpg (600x312, 114K)

She is married to a white guy

kalergi plan

Oh god are you serious

With jews you lose.

and their kids will be low iq disgusting mutt goblins

Racist

Shes actually cute so I dont give a shit. My problem has been with every black girl in vidya being the same ugly old lady with an afro

>cute
>random cosplay looks more faithful

Attached: fixed.jpg (852x1300, 223K)

thread on autosage?

Janny is a nigger lovin faggot.

because jews hate white people

damn they really sjw'd the place

netflix
cavill himself is a horrible miscast, he looks like a truck as geralt

forced diversity

Because it's the way things were meant to be.

Attached: 1540998055034.png (270x344, 5K)

Because virtue signalling and a culture of inclusivity that is the current zeitgeist, that is also encouraged by institutions of higher learning.
People working in the arts, especially casting directors/officers, have fairly mundane jobs and the idea that they can change the world with what they do is probably an attractive prospect.
Even then, they only change it according to the currently 'acceptable' parameters, which makes them all hypocrites anyway (no Asian male leading man, etc).
It's multifaceted. On the one hand I believe that dedication to the art should be the number one priority, of which casting fidelity, especially that of an adaptation, is a major aspect of. On the other hand, sometimes casting changes are dictated by the free market, since casting multiracial characters could sometimes broaden appeal and increase profit, and that's something no one can argue against unless you are opposed to capitalism, like how Misty Copeland became popular not due to her technical proficiency by on basis of her race which led to a lot of people paying to see her perform.
And another idea is that sometimes people in the arts believe in changing it up when a franchise is old and tired, like Othello with a white Othello and everyone else as black (which I don't think really applies to The Witcher).
Basically people believe that equal opportunities (within acceptable parameters) trumps faithfulness to a piece of art.

k

DAYMN

Attached: 1567379987997.png (1500x1028, 2.15M)

Why do you care about the children of celebrities?

>out of all the characters they had to go and change fringilla
fuck you netflix

Every black girl who browses Yea Forums (statistically there has to be at least one) probably only like white guys.

Um, all black people, or niggers as I like to call them, please get off this community, because it’s for white people only, understand, because if you don’t I will make black people slaves again

What board do you think she frequents? I'm betting /ck/.

>canon character white
>change it to black because MUH politics MUH diversity

men are not born equal. forcing this notion of equality reeks of some irksome ideology that desires regression by donning the mask of equality

Attached: 1560332133081.jpg (450x311, 28K)

fag

Attached: Faggot Repellent.gif (249x240, 1.82M)

just like you

thread on auto-sage because who cares about netflix adaptation other than sad faggots with no lifes outside of the internet