DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

Attached: havephones.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/news=294787/xiaomi-plans-to-sell-world-of-warcraft-branded-phones-could-a-wow-mobile-game-be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead meme

chink power

Why yes, I do have a phone. I can play snake.

Attached: flip phone.jpg (600x600, 36K)

classism at its finest

He did nothing wrong. The bigwigs behind the game did.

Deadass fuck this company. I genuinely hope they go under; even then I doubt they'll learn anything.

Attached: 1565732263830.jpg (2332x2870, 1.3M)

Based. I use one of these. They are super cheap. People always look at me all crazy when they see it, admitting they could not live without their precious smart devices.

this, only literal retards latched onto such an innocuous joke made while damage controlling thinking they would have gotten diablo 4 otherwise

lame

Making fun of him and his joke hurts the people responsible for this. You also have no other choice to hurt them but doing this. It is absolutely necessary to keep bringing this shit up and laughing at it.

kys

I do own a smartphone, but I cancelled the contract year ago, and returned to using a flip phone. As long as I have wifi, it's still 99% operational.
I work at a place that has some membership app bullshit, and any time a customer asks me anything about why they are having trouble with the app which is all the fucking time, because even ignoring the fact that most customers are retards, the app is terrible I'll just pull out my flip phone, feign ignorance, and say "I'm sorry, but you are asking the wrong person for smartphone advice", and offer to find one of the younger employees to help them. Old people love me every time I do this.

Some phrases just sound better in your head.

no they ruined modern society

just like making fun of them for removing audio jacks while lying about the reasons to consumers stopped them
I genuinely can't tell if they're just completely out of touch with what people want or if they don't care and are just using their influence to convince people they want whatever it is they're selling next
I want to die

Attached: Phones.jpg (1000x797, 99K)

Is this version of Symbian okay? I'm not following new hardware anymore, but it used to be pretty fancy. Had to get it for the player and the 1GB flash card support.

Attached: motorola-rokr-e1.jpg (116x262, 12K)

I can’t fault the guy for his attempt at damage control. The fact of the matter is that it was a shit idea from a shit company and based bald guy destroyed them with a single sentence. That shit was beautiful

Why yes, I do indeed have a phone. However I will not be playing games of the ARPG genre on it.

what manner of mental gymnastics is this, the idea of the mobile game is dumb but the pr wasn't even bad, the audience was just hard to deal with. marvel vs capcom infinite was actual bad pr + development

stale

Why is everyone so racist towards the Chinese?

Attached: PC gaming show E3 2019.png (823x919, 650K)

I've only got a cheap android. It's good enough for what I need, but it's incompatible with most good games because it's too small.

They're subhuman.

except asking this at that time was his decision, not blizzards. he could've just said nothing and moved on

>Why are racists racist?

Attached: 1364211697529.jpg (500x479, 18K)

And people still give money to nu-Blizzard.

Because they're fucking dicks to everyone that isn't Chinese. I work in Shanghai. They actively work to kneecap every company that has a chance of competing in China while leeching off the liberal policies of Anglo countries.

>implying chinese aren't the most racist, nationalistic, and toxic mother fuckers on the planet.

Attached: 1469932561722.jpg (797x748, 86K)

I hate using any piece of technology smaller than a desktop computer.

God, I remember that stream, the chinese guy appears and suddenly every single post includes the word "Tiananmen" in some form.

Attached: 1539851380451.png (336x391, 216K)

Have you never been around them?

Attached: 1433270771157.jpg (264x345, 33K)

Most American Asians are fine but Chinese born people are like Jews, always out to backstab you and steal your money/technology.

I fucking hate mainland chinks, would never wanna go there

*scams you*
*steals from you*
*spikes your drink and you wake up with one less liver*
Nihao white pig

>U HAV NO FO WHY U HAV NO FO WHITU PIGGU

What did Blizzard mean by this?

Attached: 1565851680987.jpg (627x567, 104K)

Does anyone still consider themselves a Blizzard fan anymore? And I don't mean a fan of what Blizzard was back in the 90's-00's but of Blizzard today as they are right now.

Hey guys remember when before smartphones were invented and you and your friend played iPod nano games on the 40 minute bus ride home from school? That one brick breaker game and iPod Quiz? That was pretty fun. I wonder if Yea Forums will be able to handle when in 2025 people are posting about how they're nostalgic about playing jetpack joyride and zombie highway on their iphone 3g on the way home from school. That's pretty weird how when you grow older, newer generations feel nostalgic about things that are still "new" in your mind. I already see a generational split happening on Yea Forums with the whole zoomer vs boomer thing. Do you think you "boomers" that were here since the site's inception will still be here by 2025? haha.

>I wonder if Yea Forums will be able to handle when in 2025
that's happening right now
that happened like ten years ago

I'm asian and I hate Chinese too

>tries to build infrastructure in africa
>locals are lacking in intelligence and work ethic
>gets called racist for pointing out reality

dumb strawman

I will not stop using my nokia before it stops working, but Im afraid that 2G network will cease before my phone breaks.

Calm down lil' zoom zoom.

>nokia
>breaking down
Unless you do some stupid shit like drop it in front of a steamroller, that shit will outlast you.

But then, who was phone?

>Choices are get outright invaded or be a slave and not even in a country where the slaves get welfare and a president every now and then.
>Leaders sell out your country to the point that it's estimated it would take 500 years for African nations to actually "pay off" the debt to their Chinese overlords
>Figure there's a 80% chance the entirety of your bloodline from you 'til extinction will live and die as slaves to the Chinese because your government sold you out.
>Fuck around at work all day because why not
>Some rando thousands of miles away talks shit about you on a Chinese civil engineering forum.
>Just another problem for you to ignore.

>/pol/nigger has no concept of brevity
Oh wow.

>You don't like anal?
>Don't you guys have an ass?

>culture and society are not a product of the people comprising it
>somehow no longer true when flying overseas

Attached: 1535410576315.jpg (698x698, 151K)

MY. FUCKING. SIDES.

Attached: 1531119447491.png (449x1197, 67K)

Is it time yet for yellow guilt, tho?

>They actively work to kneecap every company that has a chance of competing in China while leeching off the liberal policies of Anglo countries.
That's not a result of racism. That's a result of their government being in control of their corporations. Corporations do not work in China like they do in the West. Their corporations are closer to being a branch of government than an independent business.

Chinks are emotionally incapable of guilt, let alone sympathy for their fellow man.

Bretty gud

Insects do not have emotion.

>Symbian
>Motorola
At least do a 3 second google search

Minions get the rope too

The fact that things work that way is still their fault. You are correct though, a drunk government official once told me "There's no such thing as an apolitical company in China. Economic success must be permitted by the government." What's fucked up is how long it took us (America) to kick companies like Hikvision out in reciprocation. America and the West in general should always demand reciprocity from the Chinese.

BLIZZARD BELONGS TO CHINA

Attached: ccp.jpg (474x316, 6K)

TAIWAN NUMBA ONE!

Most people probably think posting the Tiananmen massacre copypasta is racist, but really it shouldn't be. It's an attack on the corrupt government, not individual chinese people. In fact, if anything it advocates for the rights of the people of China.

The Chinese people are the property of the China. Anything that isn't shining a light on how great the Chinese government is, is outright racist.

Because the [Mainland Chinese & Government] are complete bastards.

Because racism involves humans berating other races of humans, not the chinese.

Why

Attached: image.png (1200x630, 704K)

>FREE TIBET
>why are people so racist toward Tibetans?

You know what I see when I see Chinese people?
Vietnam fucking shits.

Attached: 1449790320874.jpg (565x311, 27K)

YOU NO HAVE PHONE, WHITE MAN?

AHH, COME TO CHINA. WE HAVE REAL MONEY HERE. GET JOB QUICK, AND YOU GET PHONE

Attached: organ harvesters.webm (388x690, 2.45M)

that's pretty cyberpunk

>left can't me-
wait, wait

Not in the slightest. I wish I could sell my bnet account with overwatch on it.

Dumb phonenigger.

>Play game on phone
>Phone dies in an hour
Oh boy, can't wait for Diablo 4 Mobile edition.

Attached: 244ca03e4443734d22ef66ca82224ef03da0f8230a51ab9e5e29293dd63ee1f0.png (800x750, 132K)

China will grow larger

do you also dye your hair green ?

No you are alone with that

>using a flip phone in 2019
sounds about white

holy fuck imagine living in a place where at any time you or your child can be kidnapped for organs

Attached: 0f8e8f5d33b9f76d28ded3e2bf358c75400c9a31d3dc641ce8004536e05f73d3.jpg (583x1508, 224K)

Attached: april fools.png (832x832, 502K)

Attached: 48.jpg (315x239, 29K)

Old time Chinese were pretty based. It's the soulless communist automatons everyone dislikes. Gotta hand it to Mao, it's an impressive feat to destroy a four thousand year old culture in just a few decades.

Attached: One Question Man.jpg (630x630, 80K)

that guy said nothing but the truth, how's that racist?

Stale meme
Not funny

truth is racist

I am about to make a deal with chinks handing them the right to a creative projects I have been working on and off for for at least 3 years. It's probably going to be dumb down to a phone game, I don't care, this is the most money I have seen in years doing thankless work. Why would I refuse money?

As the population gets bigger, so does empathy towards your fellow man decrease, hence why shit like this and other gruesome crimes mainly happens in poor overpopulated shitholes where it's every man for himself.
Humans simply weren't meant to live in societies numbering in the billion.

I only use my phone for music/movies.

Who the fuck has time to play a game on their phone, lucky fucks.

You shouldn't refuse it. They could might as well have plagiarized your idea and left you with nothing.

Wait nanos have games what?

how do you people actually get offended by this trash

>like
Ever heard of the Chinese diaspora?

25k. Already a done deal

Blizzard hasn’t done anything good for the last 5 years.

True chad phone.

I have a phone, I like mobile games, and I'm even in the market for a Diablo clone to play at work.
But this apparently is a reskin of the outsourced developers' other games that are all pretty bad.

Who the fuck is this game for.

No one's fuckin offended on 4chin of all places it's just a shitty post and you should feel bad

PREASSE BRADDU PITTU

PRAY THE GAMU ON PHONE

PREAAASE

So what's going on with Diablo Immortal anyway? Blizzard's been awful quiet about it.

How come Asians have gotten their shit together after being fucked by whitey but Africans can’t?

>fat neckbeard riding on the bus
>playing snake on his flip phone, already bored with it but its the only game he has
>everyone else is doing other stuff
>no one is even looking at him
>"look at all these sheep around me, they're definitely mad at me because I'm not a slave like they are lol"

Attached: 9265445.jpg (716x716, 110K)

Because Asians had actual organized states on the level of Europeans while Africa had petty quarreling tribes. Imperial China more or less shaped the rest of Asia through its cultural hegemony and created the template for all other asian societies. Africa had none of that. Their empires were never that sophisticated, just an abundance of natural resources that they never made use of properly. And their division among tribal lines made sure they would never unite as a more powerful entity on the world stage. So in the wake of European imperialism, Asians had something to fall back on, Africans did not.

Absolutely deplorable!

I can never understand why the first time I hear about shit like this is on Yea Forums and not the news.

so instead of having a single device for everything
you carry a flipphone for calls, and then a smartphone for internet connection whenever you have free wifi?

user, are you an autist?

*dramatic music*

Attached: 1556201160707m.jpg (1024x531, 31K)

>papa fuhrer jokes
>lefty meme
don't think so buddy

i deserve my dick sucked for beating Sonic 1 on my ipod classic

No, I have a flip phone that costs me a tiny fraction of what I was paying for my smartphones plan for all phone related purposes. I also have what is now a tablet computer in my pocket to listen to music on youtube while I'm at work, and occasionally play sudoku, on when I take a shit.

Great picture to showcase the talent of people setting up the blizzcon venue.

I'M OLD AND ENJOY OLD THINGS

Because they had their shit together before whitey ever arrived in the first place. If you ever read white people in the 20's and 30's take on Japan for example they're fascinated by it because it's basically the only non-white country that was comparable to whites and they did it almost entirely on their own

Of course then the invasion of Manchuria happened and things changed a bit

This makes the image seem like a man standing up to an empire rather than a video game company

China was during most of history bigger and more powerful than most European countries.
Europe was a backwater shithole until the discovery of America, the cutting edge of the world until then had always been in Asia or the Middle East.

When European imperialism began, they still feared the potential of China ("When the sleeping dragon of China wakes up, the world will tremble"- Napoleon). And Japan was the first non-European country to win a war against an European empire.

lmaoing at the Russo-Japanese War

Attached: diablo fan.png (1335x1015, 642K)

No one here is offended, it's just a shit over-the-top manchild /pol/tard humor edit

mooooooar

>When the sleeping dragon of China wakes up, the world will tremble

I don't know why they were scared. China never "woke" when they got ass reamed by the mongols or the Manchus and
they couldn't deal with an autistic failed civil student or a glorified mega corporation.

Getting wrecked by the 8 nations alliance is excusable though

Attached: 117159-004-AF41477A.jpg (264x300, 16K)

Incompetent leadership, backstabbing brits selling shitty coal, european tech and ships supplied to the japs. What a clusterfuck.

At least Khalkin Gol put things back the way they used to be.

Think of it this way:
We have two nations:

One is a poor, isolated island nation that has no natural resources to speak for, much less the resources relevant to the industrial world like coal. Despite that, this country recognized European superiority and sent emissaries, hired contractors from those countries to reform their whole country from the top, to the point they even spent 33% of their annual budget in foreign advisor salaries. This country became a world superpower and was able to compete and humiliate a nation ten times his size and resources with ease.

The other is a rich, massive nation with a population absolutely unmatched and a vast, natural richness. However, their excellence is precisely their hubris, because they refused to acknowledge European superiority. Despite all signs indicating the power of the industrial society, they still regarded the white men as barbarians with nothing to learn from, after all, they were the center of the world. It took a century of humilliation followed by half a century of endless civil wars and then two decades of incompetent administration to finally recognize it. And when they did, they became a world superpower in the span of less than a generation.

Now think for a moment, what would happen if the roles were reversed? What if, instead of the poor and isolated country, the rich and vast kingdom had realized the superiority of European technology and methods and adopted them wholeheartedly?

Today's Chinas richness is piggybacking on the effectivity of their special economic zones, those are the zones that liberalized and embraced a corrupted form of capitalism. What if the whole of China was like that? What if China started their industrialization and advance towards capitalism, not in the late 70s, but on the 10s like Japan did?

Had Chinese emperors (and Cixi) not been utterly retarded and up their own asses, we would be speaking in runes right now.

>Europe was a backwater shithole until the discovery of America
No it wasn't. Where does this dumbass idea come from?
>quoting Napolean about china
The British were fucking around China however they wanted for decades before Napolean was born and decades after he died. By the way the sleeping dragon did wake up, multiple times, and every time it got it's teeth knocked out.

it can play space impact 2 to0

>No it wasn't. Where does this dumbass idea come from?
The only zones of any worth in Europe were the mediterranean because they had access to commerce. They still could barely compete with the richness of the Chinese dinasties (as long as they weren't in a civil war), or some middle eastern jewels like Baghdad.

>The British were fucking around China however they wanted for decades before Napolean was born and decades after he died. By the way the sleeping dragon did wake up, multiple times, and every time it got it's teeth knocked out.
The British fucked around China because China hadn't woke up. Wake up in this context means begin industrialization you big fucking brainlet.

WTF which asshole did you pull this nonsense?
never go full retard and seek help brainlet

>we would be speaking in runes right now.
I doubt that, in their thousands of years of history they couldn't even handle their neighbors much less project an intercontinental naval force
>The only zones of any worth in Europe were the mediterranean because they had access to commerce
But this is wrong though. Major centers of commerce, education, and military force have existed in mainland europe for an extremely long time. People meme about France being surrender monkeys and all but forget that for the longest time they were the big bad and would bully the fuck out of people. You're also forgetting that power and wealth shifted plenty of times within that period, it's not like europe was poor until suddenly america then boom they're all rich, even "crown jewels like baghdad" got dumped into destitute poverty when they got memed on in one of many invasions by whoever was pissed off that day.
>The British fucked around China because China hadn't woke up. Wake up in this context means begin industrialization
You don't seem to understand I'm mocking you for this. When did the East India company first set up shop? 1600? I mean for god's sake this isn't like a bunch of guys just hung out for a while before they suddenly realized it was too late, they had regular trade and interaction for hundreds of years. It can't be a simple case of extreme hubris by a handful of elites to keep a nation that stagnant for that long, especially considering the dangers around them.

Dont know why, but the waddling grande got me

>Chinese
>Human

Chinese immigrants who leave China are totally fine, as are all the HK people.

But mainland China people are the fucking WORSE humans. God damn are they nationalistic to a moronic degree and completely controlled by their governments thought police.

Simple fact is their government is 100% toxic awful shit and the entire world for be infinitely better if they fucking collapsed and became a democracy.

The greatest sin of this century is the fact the whole West has not crushed the Chinese government to dust and set up a democratic structure.

beacuse diversity is our strength, consume and dont worry about the future goyim!

Europe only existed as a bunch of regional kingdoms warring each other, they werent as rich as the Middle East and China, a simple look at city populations during these periods will tell you this.

>You're also forgetting that power and wealth shifted plenty of times within that period
It's not that simple. Until very recently wealth has always focused on commercial centres. Cities that were in an advantageous trade position so they could prosper. Hence why coastal cities were almost always more important. This is the reason why western Europe was utterly irrelevant. UK and Spain were in the border of the world, they had a terrible position. And this is also why the Middle East was so prosper: it was in the very center of the silk road, it profited inmensely from trade.
China itself was the middle kingdom, in their world, they were surrounded by other states and they had very fertile grounds to prosper.

Nothing like that in Europe, which is why every single number we can infer from western/continental Europe on this period is dwarfed by Asian societies.
World history only begins being eurocentric when the discovery of America puts western Europe in the middle of the world: the most advantageous position to prosper as I stated above.

>When did the East India company first set up shop? 1600?
They set shop and they traded under very shitty conditions. Do you know when the opium wars started? Centuries later, on the 19th century after the Napoleonic wars.
More importantly, do you know why they happened? Because UK was in a massive trade deficit with China. Plenty of goods from China interested the British, but nothing they had was wanted in China, so they had to resort to illegal drugs to fix their trade deficit.

The unequal treaties started because China was treating foreign traders like dogs, not respecting them. And they all ate it up because it wasn't until later they believed they could humiliate China.

Do the kids from /pol/ that find that shit funny actually think people to tell them to fuck off because they're triggered or offended, and not because no one wants to hear a bunch of political bullshit from stupid kids?

Because it would achieve nothing

Do you think John Doe is going to stop buying iphones or Nikes just because China is murdering people illegally? Do you think the US government wants actual war or conflict? Trumps trade war is barely a blimp on the radar for the world in comparison to what should be happening to bring stability to china and remove its insane government.

So news doesnt report on it because government wont do anything on it, and there is no point in either of their eyes of bringing attention to it. Fact is every person here is guilty of it too. We all love the cheap shit China makes, your entire house is filled with it, even your computer is filled with their stuff. All built upon the largest and most oppressive slave force of all time.

Based and redpilled

Extremely based. Still using my Nokia 6100. Just had to switch Battery for like 10€ or less idk. Its been some time. Also need to exchange the speaker. Part costs around 3€ on ebay and exchanging the part isn't too complicated. Once i leave the poorfag life, I may start to run a smarphone parallel for smartphone shenanigans, but then again, I do not miss too much. If you havent gotten used to it, you dont start to depend on it, which is a good thing IMO

things that never happened

>murdering people illegally
As opossed to murdering people legally?

>get killed young for organs
>get killed by escalators
>get killed by a building that drops after a gust of wind hits it
It's almost safer to live in austrailia outdoors than living in china

>wanna go, moby? step into the octagon

Attached: 1534432742385.png (579x533, 496K)

Yes, its called war, self defense, active shooters, ect

What you thought you couldn't kill people legally? You're retarded.

You're as dumb as a sack of rocks

>get critically injured
>get left to bleed out and die out the street because the hivemind thinks "better not touch him, he might sue me"

YOU NO HAFF PHONE? WE FIX THAT

Attached: 1560281882312.jpg (1080x1440, 526K)

and you're a niggerfaggot doesn't change much does it

How is this not a painting yet?

Before European industrialisation China was more powerful than Europe. The reason China didn't industrialise when the europeans did, is because they didn't have to. But when europeans were done with their industrial revolution, they were more powerful than Asia even with a many times smaller population.

the reality is that china constantly lies about utilizing locals for the work they want but they already brought in their own labor force with the goal of bringing in the host country into a debt trap

Then it's not called murder, retard. Murder is by definition a crime as specified by the law.

I was forced to change because my carrier dropped their 2g network.

I wouldn't worry about it. Haven't you heard the football season is about to start?

The Chinese are a race of followers and scammers. They are great at cheating but not innovating.

How long before Yea Forums realizes it was the dev off camera to the right that said that, and not him?

THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Attached: 1567192045752m.jpg (1024x687, 91K)

>top 10 anime battle

since when have facts stopped Yea Forums from having a little banter?

Considering J Allen Brack was the one who revealed Classic at BlizzCon, never.

>it wasn't this faceless blizzard employee who said this, it was the other one
very important observation

Attached: 1566948086768.jpg (2700x1800, 1.34M)

Imagine the copypasta gets used so often that it eventually gets Chinks in trouble.

the moment the boomers leave there is no difference between this place or reddit, it already barely makes any difference except I can say nigger

Fucking LoL

Maybe to the south. Russia won't let them expand in any other direction because they want that clay for themselves.

like a tumor

I want to live in Japan, but everyone tells me it is a bad idea.

I have an LG Leon. It's from 2015 iirc and has an 480x854 screen. If I turn it sideways and try to browse the web most of the screen is just the address bar.

Do it ya pussy. Don't let other people discourage your dreams and desires.

soon you will have phones

wowhead.com/news=294787/xiaomi-plans-to-sell-world-of-warcraft-branded-phones-could-a-wow-mobile-game-be

you probably never even met a Japanese person and yet you want to live there

delusional

Why would that matter, faggot? Putting Japs on a pedestal are you

So you want to live in a country of which you have never even met a citizen, because you think life would be better than in the superior west

HAHAHAHAA by all means go there and work 80 hours a week to live in your paper house

not him but how do you take that away from his comment kek

democracy is overrated, especially when it comes to insectoids and 3rd worlders

Blizzard is absolutely dropping the ball by not porting the game to mobile
Then again the engine is literally still the same juryrigged WC3 derivative from 2000 at its core, so I'm not sure it would play nice with android or iOS

How do you guys think he's doing these days?
I mean he almost cried on stage.

Attached: diablo man.png (507x530, 232K)

thats like saying i have to meet a eurofaggot to live in europe or some shit.

>you and your friend played iPod nano games on the 40 minute bus ride home from school
wtf is this a rich kid thing?

Someone post the cuck that apologized

By 2025, most of the people who were here since the site's inception will be in their 40s or very close.
I already don't know what I'm still doing here and I'm in my early 30s. I seriously hope I will have moved on completely by then. Not from video games, but from this site.

Lmao if you live in America your country is literally build by European immigrants so this is an unfair comparison.

The issue with the Diablo announcement is that it seems like it's the ONLY direction the franchise is going which is what pissed people off.

No one is going to get angry about a mobile game if they know for sure that a full-game is coming also, even if it's a lot later down the line. If they showed a big picture with the number 4 on it, no one would get mad at the mobile game and would just view it as something to play while waiting for the REAL game to come out. They don't even have to actually develop it, they could wait until later to actually work on it or just never come out at all.

No one got upset about the Gears of War or Elder Scrolls mobile game announcement because the full games of their respective franchises were announced.

Attached: ag3.jpg (300x340, 48K)

Basically this, yes, but isn't it obvious? Who exactly do you think you needed to explain this to?

gamers... assemble

it's been really one year since this? holy fucking hell

I'm 38, I was in my 20's when Yea Forums started and my nostalgic memories were playing grey brick gameboy on that bus.

why do i keep seeing that pic everywhere now?

also never forget, you're here forever.

Sure i do, here it is.

Attached: Muh phone.jpg (712x888, 51K)

>the pr wasn't even bad
yeah that's why those threads keep popping up, keep telling yourself that

>one less liver

But it is?

Attached: Horus_vs_The_Emperor.jpg (1600x1169, 515K)

I unironically used a flip phone for years until I upgraded to a LG Tribute. Had it for the longest time until Virgin Mobile ended service for it and gave me a $100 voucher for another phone. I think I bought a ZTE phone before they were banned in the US. My brother gave me his S7 Edge and put me on his plan and eventually upgraded to a S10 Plus which I really like.

My biggest mistake is paying $25 fucking dollars a month for that flip phone service. Didn't even have fucking data.

They're as fucked up as sandniggers, just considerably more intelligent.

Undeniably based. Moving to Sydney has shown me how fucked mainland Chinese are, they have started fights in classes in the University I work at because the professor was talking about how shit their government was/the Great Leap Forward/tiananmen square. The problem is that set up little insular colonies wherever they go so they don’t need to integrate with the locals at all and are only exposed to government approved info even in Australia. Even worse they use wechat for everything, their own food delivery couriers and whole parts of the city are basically Chinese only zones, there is no English signage in any stores or restaurants and the staff aren’t interested in helping you.

Fuck chinks, those colonial little cunts need to get the fuck out of my country.

Attached: C506BF1F-2A65-4AE0-B844-6198010A4A49.jpg (541x395, 69K)

>imperial china shaped the rest of asia

source or you're talking out of your ass

Unless you looked like an aryan chad with good command of Japanese and have marketable skills besides speaking English you can fuck off

Your thinking of the Japanese retard, in terms of ideas China has hardly been influential. India, Britain and Japan are far more influential on the state of Asian culture than China ever was.

The shit I read on this fucking website I swear.

Attached: omae wa mou.jpg (1280x800, 90K)

meant to reply to a post but they deleted it

there's an edited version of this with the red shirt guy and the blizzard dudes heads replacing those in the picture, just can't find it

I dunno, I haven't heard anything terrible coming out of Japan's Diet.

source: read a book you retard

Just made one for you.

Attached: Blizzard vs fans.jpg (1600x1169, 715K)

Only chinks are bugman

I think that's a part of hilarity this picture was supposed to convey.

Impressive... impossible one could say
And it was, since mao did not destroy anything, nor did he make any decisions.
His "advisors" sure did.
And they were all from the same tribe, none of them chinese

trip baby

>They actively work to kneecap every company that has a chance of competing in China while leeching off the liberal policies of Anglo countries
Based

>you and your friend played iPod nano games on the 40 minute bus ride home from school?
No because I was no preppy hipster son of a doctor

>the moment the oldfags leave there is no difference between this place or Gaia Online, it already barely makes any difference except I can say nigger

Attached: your_daily_dose.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>Gaia Online
fuck, i feel old

which tribe?
was mao part of (((them)))?

No, people who ran "his" govt were, mao was just a nobody.
One even got a nobel prize for it lmao
Also, most of "his" generals had "russian" whore spies as wives

stale trip always cringe

Personally I take this specific line as proof they were taking their fanbase for granted in this case
This line shows they were clearly expecting the fans to buy the game out of brand loyalty even when it was a phone game that won’t be on pc
I say diablo immortal fiasco is a good example of how fans (especially the dedicated/hardcore ones) of a franchise won’t always just accept whatever is put in front of them

>OMG ITZ ZE JEWS
it's incredible how you retards always find a way to blame the jews

i had other games when i grew up but i can imagine the disappointment of those diablo fans who waited next pc release and instead they got buttfucked by a mobile asset flip game.
then some soulless corporate chink nigger starts to talk shit to entire long time fanbase which have adored the game cause they grew up with it. that's so sad.

The same reason you see the other 12 pics the spammers post over and over again.

but there where user not my fault their nose is everywhere

dial this number

Attached: 1547209630244.png (222x268, 46K)

I AM VERY SORRY TO THE BIG CORPORATION, ON BEHALF OF ALL, VERY SORRY

Attached: 1544788278331.png (677x581, 643K)

I refuse to believe this was not a paid shill

Do you think anyone would pay that fat ugly cunt to defend their company?
Fanboys exist, you know, it's not all just Yea Forums falseflagging to fuck with you. As much as you might wish it was.

>it already barely makes any difference except I can say nigger
Holy newfag!

Attached: file.png (348x126, 10K)

I can because you wouldn't need to pay for his loyalty. Hes the kind of cunt that you could fuck his ass until bleeding and will still love you for it. Fanboys will always exist because they love companies to a religious degree.

nah it's more oldfag that has't kept up with the fact that Hiroshimoot changed the rules in the last few years

That rule doesn't really get enforced tho

Yea Forums is just /soc/ 2.0 these days . Those rules haven't applied to them since the fappening.

>get the red shirt guy banned from Blizzcon and his account deleted
The absolute state of Blizzard.

>Claims to say nigger on Yea Forums
>Hasn't been here long enough to get banned for racism at least once
Exactly, you're newfags.

Why is this retard even pretending

you better believe in bait threads
cause you are posting in one

laughing at blizzard is always fair game, go to tell you buzzkill

>t.slave

Attached: smartphone-zombie.jpg (632x332, 36K)

doesn't get enforced very often, it has to be reported first, I only got banned for it in the last year, been here since 2005.

shut up nigger

amen
second one, 100%
don't die too soon you ll miss the fireworks

The truth is, people dont hate the chinese. They hate their own decadent western societies.
The chinks do nothing Europe didnt do back in the 18th century. And thats why they will take over the world, while the western civilization is too focused in completely arbitrary gay ass "morality" they created.
People who "hate" the chinese are those who noticed the truth and want to stop it from happening, but 99% is bloody retarded and will handle the chinks the world in a platter.

Are you going to post those shitty baby boomer comics next? Day of the nursing home soon

>some old lady has a problem with her flip-phone
>asks a teen to help her out
>the teen taps the screen and says the screen is broken

Attached: 1496338170979.jpg (960x712, 29K)

hi tranny we're never becomming resetera cringe some more

>tfw not an old cunt
Feels good man

i've never owned a cell phone. blizzard is literally ???? status with the diablo fanbase

It was the British that destroyed the Chinese culture with opium, not Mao.
Once again, the Europeans are behind degeneration.

Phones are for idiots who want to be tracked and spied on.

this, obviously

thanks, doc

>Europe was a backwater shithole until the discovery of America

Did you wake up this morning and OD on moron pills again, user?

Attached: why did i save this.jpg (739x673, 132K)

Don't use my wife for your stupid shitposts.

By "British", you mean Jews Iiving in EngIand

Nope, British. Europeans always sabotage and destroy better cultures in fits of jealousy.

Hi I'd like to preface this post by saying I'm sorry with the way people treated you yesterday by asking if the game was an April fool's joke. That was really inappropriate of them.

Attached: Apologize.png (1271x642, 750K)

>you have to be a literal 10/10 prodigy to be accepted into Japan
>also Japan: WHY ARE AMERICANS SO RACIST FOR NOT OPENING THEIR BORDERS?

Cope.

Attached: zombies.jpg (700x687, 68K)

Attached: Kaede_Azuzugawa_anime.jpg (853x480, 54K)

It actually makes me sick knowing "people" like this exist. Fat, ugly, mentally challenged. Probably smells like rotting ham too. Disgusting.

I’m breeding your wife right now

Yeah, that's why they got 5G from American companies right? lol

Whites belong to europe. Back to your inbred homeland, subhuman.

Bruh, have you seen Europe lately?

Attached: biggest cuck.jpg (600x602, 102K)

Yeah, it's filled with the same subhumans that invaded and genocided an entire continent since 1492. What of it?

nigger or mad chink?

Opium didn't destroy the culture it just caused a national health problem that burdened the state.
Chinks already loved opium and Brits just supplied more.

Because they wanted to?
Consider this: African nations still existed by the time of colonialism, so they weren't incompatible with survival per se. Modern living? Probably. Maybe even absolutely.

But is that their fault for sucking at something they weren't doing on their own or is the problem the constant assumption and investment that they "should" be in a modern state of Western living?

I get that you can't extract resources or meaningfully market with nations that have no infrastructure, but that's more a problem of "we want to take your resources without killing you" resulting in places trying to develop the area just enough to get all the good bits than it is people actually trying to bring those places culturally to the modern age.

tl;dr Not everyone has a Renaissance, if people didn't want all their resources nobody would care what Podunk, Africa was up to.

>decadent western societies
Western societies were always decadent, but it's only a problem now because it's peaked and there seems to be no way to progress further.
Chinks are hated because they are a people who hold tyranny and safety over freedom and democracy.

Yeah and it's >90% white, your point mr

>In April 2008, NASA partnered with Geoff Brown and Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2Mi) Corp to develop 5G communications technology

So everyone shall stare into the concrete wall instead?

They're not humans

Attached: lrNHGbS.png (1400x5552, 946K)

>they wanted to develop it, so it counts as stealing!
Wew

Non-white as the people who gave cavemen whites civilization.

Conversing with strangers, thus making connections and increasing their social skills.

>drugs only burden the state not the people
Anti chinese apologists are so funny.

>whitey gets BTFO and whines oncthe internet
Golden.

Hey now, Eddie did nothing wrong.

I said there was a national health problem too dumbass.
A nation can bounce back from loss of human life and health crisis more quickly than destruction of culture. Culture is very important for the psychological health of a people and extends indefinitely.

China is reletively new to the modern world, their economic boom finally created a middle class in their country, a middle class who has more money then sense and due to chinese laws they were pretty much not allowed to play video games like the west got to play video games during the 90s and early 2000s, instead they were stuck playing f2p online games, or the handful of games they could pirate or import.

China is now a massive 'prospective market' because there are billions of people there living in a gilded age society, but they also give zero fucks about copyright law, so unless its tencent or netease running the show, no one can tap into that market, and because of this everyone is sucking tencent and netease's cocks in some vain attempt to tap into the chinese market.

Its not so much racism, its more so that china is ruining the western media market.

Drug dealers also use it loool

Drugs didn't benefit the people, and opium was illegal.

BECAUSED THEY KILLED THE BONER KING

The reality is that whites are still invading an entire nonwhite continent to this day after genociding its native population.

buddy I agree the constant attention to the screens is a bad thing that makes people less social with their friends and family, but let's be real, in a train station situation like that people would be reading newspapers or magazines instead, virtually nobody ever just randomly engaged strangers while waiting during a commute. The most anyone ever said to each other was maybe comment on the wait or weather, or ask to borrow the sports section after they were done with their paper. The real harm in constantly being plugged into social media is not paying attention to your surroundings while walking, and not you know, calling people you know to talk in voice to catch up or arrange going out to do something together in person as much, because you already know what's going on in their lives through their social media updates. But that's people they already know, not strangers.
Now if this was a bar setting, you'd have a point. people staring at their phones at a bar is a far cry from what it used to be where you went to a bar pretty much for the purpose of talking to strangers.

>it's incredible how the jews have their noses in everything

Honestly i would prefer if they listened to music or a podcast on their earphones

smhtbhsempaidesu

I wonder if chinkmoot will create a separate board for mobile games in a few years or just let Yea Forums be taken over by zoomers

Attached: already_dead.png (572x662, 122K)

Gatcha shit and eceleb faggotory goes untouched while actual video game threads get deleted constantly, so I don't get why you think anything will change in a few years

and people do but that also kills situational awareness and gets people hurt. When you're walking down the streets you really do need to be looking around and able to hear outside noises On a bus or train though sure, fine. Listen to your music or podcast, read a book, ebook, magazine, newspaper, whatever. But if you go OUT socially, socialize, don't whip out your phone all the time to text people that aren't out with you. It was so different in the early 2000's going out to clubs with friends, all drinking, dancing, talking to random people and chanting along to lil jon songs.. vs late 2000's and 2010s.. people fucking texting all the time like my dude, this chick isn't even here, what are you wasting time texting her constantly for, there are girls here you might actually go home with, and call your mom sometimes instead of just liking each other's facebook status, I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

The whole PC gaming show was a waste of time but that moment was amazing.

I was in highschool in the late 70's. We used to get the black boy to give us blowjobs at the back of the bus, the little queer lol.

Literally everything you said is wrong. Did you just make it up?

The phone niggers fear the superior upright posture necks

Attached: PhoneNeck.png (1198x856, 345K)

China is truly a disgusting place.

hey, i have something like that

Attached: 1566166460399.webm (400x294, 1.23M)

Let me count how many Smash threads there are right now.

Thanks doc.

that copypasta is better when it has WinniethePooh in it too. Xi hates it.

Attached: _96970659_abexi.jpg (624x274, 29K)

Attached: 672.png (620x372, 368K)

but woods has a single g in his name?

it's obama.. and the Chinese were just thinking tall lanky character next to their fat pooh bear.
Xi has BANNED Winnie the Pooh in China because he hates the comparison.

HK and chinese that aren't from the mainland are fine. it's the mainlanders that are subhuman insectoids

Attached: 1565060967972.webm (320x640, 1.82M)