The true beauty of the SNK leak is that it does not narrow things down at all...

The true beauty of the SNK leak is that it does not narrow things down at all. This is a legendary company with an over 40 year history of games to choose from. There are so many options that would make sense. There is an assumption that a different character is being chosen for every fighting game's guest appearance, and that the fighter will be a character that has not been chosen yet, but even that is not known to be a hard rule, in which case any one of them could be viable options as well. Even looking at the sheer variety in the guest characters thus far shows just how many possibilities they are. And then you consider that this franchise is happy to bring in characters that aren't originally from fighting games, which opens up the options even more. There truly are endless possibilities here.

Attached: snk.jpg (1600x900, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1023802/FIGHTING_EX_LAYER__Character_Terry/
youtube.com/watch?v=ox6iNOFqUwA
youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA
snk.fandom.com/wiki/B._Jenet
snk.fandom.com/wiki/Nakoruru_&_Terry_Club
youtube.com/watch?v=HOpZJZE0UR4&t=08
youtu.be/EH5S-TtEPrI
youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk
youtube.com/watch?v=hj0-f2k9F1I
twitter.com/TerrySucks
twitter.com/DoomSquidKid
youtube.com/watch?v=DFtZ0SbWTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You really need to stop dude. It's just a leak. Not s second coming of christ.

Better luck next game Slugfags and Nakoretards!

Attached: u71qd9g7oo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

>endless possibilities here.
If it isn't Terry I will eat my hat and post a video.

Attached: 1461292682354.png (548x546, 57K)

It isn't Terry because he's in Fighting EX Layer.
store.steampowered.com/app/1023802/FIGHTING_EX_LAYER__Character_Terry/

Back to square one.

It will be Nakoruru with a Rimururu echo as a bonus.

Attached: 1549709048915.gif (533x300, 2.02M)

God I really hope we dont get this shit character and it's Kyo instead.

I would actually be okay with Kyo because he hasn't been in a crossover yet either. Anything that lets me laugh at Terryfags is good.

But vergeben and sabi are backing terry so it’s pretty much narrowed down completely.

Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=ox6iNOFqUwA

Vergeben called the SNK leak fake just yesterday and now he's turned around on it entirely, maybe it is Terry but Vergeben is clearly full of shit and piggybacking off someone else.

>it isn't Pacman because he's in X Tekken

Well, now I'm depressed.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Kyofags.gif (480x360, 1.06M)

Putting words in his mouth won't change the outcome. You people never learn.

Attached: AHYOUOKAYRETARD.png (600x450, 120K)

Yeah, yeah. If it's an SNK character, we're getting boring old Terry. I'll eat a bag of dicks and crows if it's a different SNK character. Screencap this.

I just hope we're about to get a reveal like, this month or something because now that the "insiders" have thrown their hat in the ring with the Terry claim, the roster speculation threads aren't going to be any fun. Time to get the reveal out of the way so we can move on.

i don't think the snk shit is real but you're retarded. a character being in another fighter doesn't mean he's supposedly out of the running.

It has for SNK characters so far, the problem is that Smash Ultimate's DLC has been all about breaking established rules so if there's a rule that Terry can't be in, of course he'll break it it and be in.

I don't give a shit about SNK and it's obvious Ken with a hat is in cause he's the only fagola people recognize already and Sakurai is lazy
Endless possibilities your moms dirty assholes

Attached: 1537501886384.gif (264x240, 2.57M)

>the roster speculation threads aren't going to be any fun
They have gone on long enough. I grow tired of seeing shit picks like Sora and Tumblrtale thrown around here.

Attached: 83794__08fafusp2.png (640x360, 251K)

I really can't see it being anyone other than Terry, Mai, Kyo, Nakoruru, Iori or Athena. I want Joe Higashi personally...

Here’s a reference for the current SNK crossovers in other games so far.

Attached: 30BAB58E-CC65-4ED2-8B69-2D65E2D40891.jpg (806x806, 201K)

Even that is 6 viable options, which is more than Capcom can claim to have.

Well you suck.

Because I'm right? I'm glad Sakurai came to his senses before he added more garbage to the roster. If you contrarian faggots had it your way it would have been Joker, Steve, Sora, Sans, Nakoruru.

Monster Hunter is still not entirely unlikely as a playable in Ultimate, and if not then quite possibly for the next game. At some point I can imagine Resident Evil will get some kind of representation. And if future games don't keep the same roster, it's not too crazy to think that Mega Man and Ryu/Ken could be replaced.

No, because you want fun discussions which you could easily ignore to just die even though the discussions themselves have no impact on who gets in the game, and by the way I like Banjo and Joker as well as Terry and Nakoruru so there is no angle from which you can attack me.

I hope none of you believe any of these leakers

Attached: likepottery.jpg (585x747, 148K)

>fun discussions
There's nothing about arguing with people with absolute shit taste.

HOLY SHIT LEONARDO FROM NINJA TURTLES CONFIRMED FOR SMASH

She isn't breaking her NDA if she discusses other people's posts, it's that simple.

That makes absolutely no sense, she goes so far as to say "That is specifically who I've hinted." There is no way an NDA works this way.

URGH this is annoying, every time the leakers go all in on something like this they turn out to be right, but they said NOTHING about an SNK rep at any point during the last few months only to suddenly say "Yeah it's definitely 100% Terry Bogard" less than a day after the Nintendo website leak. Even assuming the info is legit, what the fuck changed in under a day?

It seems to have all happened following this GameXplain tweet, which doesn't indicate anything unless you're trying to read too far into it

Attached: 7.jpg (1377x1484, 513K)

In that case:
youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA

Ron confirmed for Smash.

>The true beauty of the SNK leak is that it does not narrow things down at all.
Are you fucking high?
The odds of the character not being from KoF, Shodown, or Metal Slug is basically zero.
>40 year history of games to choose from.
>There are so many options that would make sense.
Probably a yes then.

Oh, yeah, you're right, this tweet isn't indicating anything.

It's indicating SNK, that's about it. The Terry hat seems to just be something they had on-hand

>the fapbait characters go to the fapbait game
>the literal who character goes to the literal who game
>the washed up old star goes to the nostalgia bait game
>the sword using MC goes to the weapon fighting game
>the good character goes to the good fighting game
So who ends up in the party game?

How does GameXplain even know stuff? I thought they were just there to analyze game footage, not to leak information.

Terry is a fucking chad who's friends with everyone. Only jealous waifuniggers and people who don't play videogames hate him

Attached: 1567441461761.gif (240x160, 125K)

>that it does not narrow things down at all
Yes it does. It narrows it down to either Metal Slug or shit.

When you're in a business long enough you make friends with other industry people, whether that's devs or localisers or whoever. Information can trickle down that way.

snk.fandom.com/wiki/B._Jenet
>She is a party girl

Smash usually likes adding characters with long history and legacy. So probably Terry or Kyo.
Same reason they put in Pac Man over recent trendy stuff like Tales or Dark Souls

I don't hate him, I just think another shotoclone is a waste of an SNK slot.

I don't give a fuck about Terry. He's about as generic anime cool guy as you can get, right down to using using English words and phrases because English is a "cool" language. There isn't anything legitimately cool about him.

Can you define what a shoto is?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04-16-24-03-1.png (1044x1059, 588K)

It narrows it down if you’re not retarded. Terry is synonymous with the company, he’s the most obvious pick.

KYO CONFIRMED
FUCK TERRYFAGS FUCK IORIFAGS FUCK GEESEFAGS FUCK SAMSHOFAGS FUCK METAL SLUG FAGS
IT'S
FUCKING
KYO
GOD
DAMN
KUSANAGI
AND DON'T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT

Attached: file.png (500x346, 193K)

GameXplain who are literal Nintendo sponsored shills say Terry, it’s over.

Its because he's American. That's why he uses english, silly

Ive been saying for almost a year snk would get one of the dlc characters and no one listened

It will be Kyo or athena

>Vergeben jumping on the Terry bandwagon

This faggot is probably the worst "leaker" out there. Piggybacks on anything he can get. Never mentioned an SNK character before and now all of a sudden he is hopping on.

Attached: 1567067367461.png (1001x524, 373K)

Dude is a literal base roster edition being sold as DLC, also REAL fighting game characters making it to Smash is the most boring shit

But Terry's right there on your left...

Funny that they didn't even mention kyo

Metal Slug or bust

A basic fighting game character with a basic moveset. Terry doesn't bring anything to the table that Ryu and Ken didn't.

Its going to be Vice

>terry being turned into a shitposting avatar
christ almight people, is nothing sacred

No, he's American because it's meant to be cool and allows his character to use English a whenever he wants. Terry is the most factory made "cool guy" character you could think up.

>REAL fighting game characters making it to Smash is the most boring shit
Ryu and Ken are fun as fuck to play though.
Smash has become a celebration of video games in general. There's no reason to exclude fighting games just because their characters are more experienced with fightan

>thinking Nintendo would add the american character thats only most popular in america instead of the japanese character that's the actual real protagonist of their flagship franchise and popular among SNK fans in every corner of the world, especially japan, china, and latin america

fucking retards

>Terry is my favorite fightan character and one of the few third parties I'd be excited for if they got in Smash
>Yea Forums is gonna turn him into the next Steve/Erdrick and use him for shitposting

I bet you fuckers haven't even played Fatal Fury or watched the OVAs and movie before, fucking bandwagoners.

Attached: Fuck_you.png (360x340, 76K)

A very young boy.

>literally says TERRY BOGARD HAT in the price sticker
>are you guys ready to SMASH???
>hurr, don’t read too much into it
Fucking retard.

>virginben
The guy that was wrong about the roster on release, backtracked, was wrong about the DLC before Joker's release, and then backtracked again?

I have nothing against Terry

I simply want it to not be him just because it would expose these piggybacking leaker fags.
NONE of you motherfuckers even have a hint or a speck on SNK, and now all of a sudden your jumping up and down like soiboi’s pretending you had sources all along

Go fuck yourselves

Attached: 3280B04A-34A2-4F15-B148-6B00F0579811.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

Nigga, come on.
You fucking KNOW it's going to be Terry.

snk.fandom.com/wiki/Nakoruru_&_Terry_Club
I know you're not an actual Terry fan or SNK fan for that matter because actual SNK fans are happy SNK is getting mainstream attention with their inclusion in Smash. We're happy no matter who gets in since SNK is getting some much deserved representation. So long as it's not Mai.

Attached: Nako_terry.jpg (180x172, 16K)

>power wave/geyser
>burning knuckle
>power dunk
>crack shoot
>rising tackle
>charge special moves
>max cancels
>ex mode
>plane stepping
Terry wrote the book on fighting games right alongside Street Fighter. It only seems generic because characters nowadays all borrow shit he originally did.

>yfw this plays after the smash logo
youtube.com/watch?v=HOpZJZE0UR4&t=08

Fuck you, Mai is based. Anyone is okay though.

Terry is the obvious choice, but don't use fucking vergeben to back up your claim. That faggot only jumped on the Terry bandwagon after Gamexplain did a video on the SNK leak AND tweeted a picture of Terry's hat. He's just trying to make a safe choice to be relevant again.

That said, what would Terry even play like in smash? Never played FF or KoF.

If you're thinking Kyo, he hasn't been protagonist of KoF for a long time now, that title went to K' and in latest game to Shun'ei.
In fact, I can't remember when was the last time anyone discussed Kyo prior to this Smash leak business.

terry is a really boring choice
literally any other snk character would be better

This
There is no reason to add more after Ryu and Ken, they are the perfect fighting game reps. We don't need others plus majority of Smashfags don't like actual fighters and the FGC/FGfags doesn't like Smash, this is for no one other than the minority

Shouldn't he be speaking Spanish in that case?

>NONE of you motherfuckers even have a hint or a spick on SNK*

Fixed for you gringo. Also I agree with this. I like Terry amd his moveset Even though Kim is is superior but J don't want him in just so that these piggyback faggots can shut up. All of a sudden they are all on board with the SNK bs.

Attached: 1567054318463.png (712x517, 262K)

If there really is a direct in the next week or two, do you guys think they'll reveal the 4th character or just show off banjo's moveset and release date?

Attached: 1496571960485.png (473x454, 3K)

>K' in Smash

Attached: megalust.png (320x375, 91K)

youtu.be/EH5S-TtEPrI

They're fun BECAUSE there's nothing like them in Smash. Terry would function the same way as them with QCF, DPM, etc.

His Power Wave will most likely be his neutral special. Think Cloud's projectile but faster and smaller. Side would be Burn Knuckle probably. Functionality wise it would maybe behave like Falcon's Falcon Kick on the ground. Up would be Rising Tackle with the same reach as Mac's up special. As for his down special it would maybe be Power Dunk? He leaps upward and then comes down with a diving punch. Good spike potential probably. His reach would probably be good since Terry is a tall dude. I think he would be a well rounded but decent character with plenty of tools. The everyman fighter.

Attached: Alice Fatal Fury origins.png (709x2160, 2.97M)

He's still wildly important, the OG, and the very face of the series. Arguably the protagonist still in spirit.

Hopefully just Banjos moveset, I don't want to be dissapointed this early

if terry does get in i kinda doubt he'll have the normal fightan motions like ryu and ken, i feel like he'll be more traditionally smashified than they were

Yeah it's weird, I always liked Terry but the moment this announcement happened people IMMEDIATELY poured out of the woodworks to turn Terry into some obnoxious HOES MAD jackass. I don't get it at all, I saw people asking for Terry before this but none of them behaved anything like this.

>fun discussions which you could easily ignore
Falseflagging smashniggers got a Doom:Eternal leak thread nuked because they couldn't contain their autism. The sooner this rostershit stops, the better.

>that is specifically who I've hinted
This sounds like cope to me, desperately trying to catch up and say "I knew it all along!!"

That's because they're not fans. They're just hopping on the latest controversy and shit posting for the epic lulz.

Attached: Ryo Buster Wolf.jpg (949x1024, 196K)

It's the same "saltfags" who hopped on Erdrick's dick after he was rumored. They don't care about the character, they just want cheap (you)s. They completely drown out the actual fans and make the whole thing look obnoxious

because the actual terryfags are just quietly hyped in the corner hoping the leak is real
the vast majority of the posters here have never played a KOF, let alone fatal fury

Marco>Nakoruru>Mai>Geese>Terry

youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

I just like to link this video any time Geese is mentioned.

Power Wave can’t work in midair. It’ll be Power Wave/Power Dunk.

>Terry has a move with Dunk in the name
I sense a rebirth of Space Jam remixes.

D Special will be Crack Shoot.

Power Geyser and Buster Wolf for Smash Attacks. Buster Wolf probably being a Two-Parter like Link’s.

Marco/Metal Slug crew > Terry > Geese > Nako > Mai

Terry's favorite sport is Basketball actually so this works better than you think.

Attached: RealBout-Ending-Terry7.PNG.png (286x212, 161K)

If Sabi really is an insider, how does she keep getting away with these blatant leaks? Surely Nintendo is aware of this.

>Buster Wolf side smash

Attached: 1439b443-f4d8-41ad-93e1-de4941a5d824.jpg (400x266, 22K)

It seems like every DLC fighter has some gimmick to them that makes them nutty (Banjo notwithstanding, as we have no real clue as to what his gimmick could be). What could Terry's gimmick be?

I can't imagine he would have one but in the old Fatal Fury games when your health was low you had access to your Desperation Move which is pretty much a super so maybe when Terry's damage exceeds 100% he can perform Power Geyser.

Attached: power geyser.jpg (641x800, 242K)

Metered, but for canceling a Special into an EX Special

Can someone give me a good reason why Terry would be chosen over Kyo, when Kyo is:

The literal face of SNK’s mascot fighting game.

Ryu’s “rival” in their Vs. series.

And hasn’t been in a guest spotlight in the recent fighting games?

Attached: 6A4EFD44-EFEF-4F13-8060-AB644107B389.jpg (720x523, 21K)

>gonna have to deal with SNKfags spamming hot Twitter memes everywhere and shitting on other characters I like
Every single time I fucking hate Leak culture, Sakurai and rosternigs

Attached: 1537500308140.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

Less recognizable to a general audience.

Still hoping it's a Metal Slug rep

>Can someone give me a good reason why Terry would be chosen over Kyo, when Kyo is:
>The literal face of SNK’s mascot fighting game.
>Ryu’s “rival” in their Vs. series.
Because Terry is SNK's first fighting game protagonist and has been in more games than Kyo.
>And hasn’t been in a guest spotlight in the recent fighting games?
What does this even mean? Besides Terry was chosen as a guest character for Fighting Layer EX over Kyo so there's that as well.

Attached: Ogura_SNK_Posterboys.jpg (815x1200, 225K)

>Terry was in another crossover game, so he can't be in this one
I get the feeling you're setting yourself up to get bean'd by harping this as a "rule"

What if its a character from a not yet announced snk game.

Because Terry is a classic gaming icon and kyo isn't
You'd be hard pressed to find somebody that had never seen Terry before, even if they didn't know who he was or what series he comes from
Whereas Kyo isn't even the most popular KOF protagonist

I can’t wait to hear Terry say ARE YOU OKAY?! every time he charges his Side Smash.

That'd be gay and illogical. Why pay SNK for a character nobody knows or cares about when you can pick a fan favorite? (Which SNK has a lot of)

Tekken, Fighting EX Layer, Soulcalibur, Dead or Alive, Million Arthur are all current gen fighting games released recently. All of them have SNK characters as guests. Kyo (and the Metal Slug crew) are probably the only ones who haven’t made a guest appearance.

Trinity Geyser. Power Geyser and Buster Wolf are Smash Attack tier.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>Because Terry is a classic gaming icon and kyo isn't
Pretty much this. And Terry is a perfect attendee for King of Fighters anyway. If anything he doubles as a main character of both Fatal Fury and KoF.

Does Terry have an actual English voice actor in any of his games? I am really worried they're going to dub him like they did Ryu and Ken and we won't get to hear all the glorious Engrish.

Metal Slug is more iconic than KoF
I said it

>we won't get to hear all the glorious Engrish.
Not a chance in hell. That's one of his main character traits and I doubt even Sakurai could fuck that up.

If by iconic you mean "less popular worldwide" then yes, you are quite correct.

Injustice reveal was hype. People thought it was Rorsh or Mileena. Not Raphael.

I know that Terry is in that Heroines game on Switch and that KoF games have appeared on Nintendo consoles, but it surprises me that Nintendo would once again pick a DLC character whose most recent main game, KoFXIV, is not on any Nintendo console. At this point it's like they get a sick satisfaction out of giving Sony and Microsoft free advertising.

I'm not gonna pretend to be a huge Fatal Fury fan and I've only played the last two KOFs, but I really like Terry from a visual standpoint and I think his moves have a lot of potential for translating well into smash. Terry's like Ken if Ken was actually cool
are the OVAs actually worth watching? I automatically assume any video game adaptation in any medium to be bad

Attached: TerryPrint.jpg (707x1000, 646K)

Terry isn't the MC of kof you literal gamer

KoF was originally Fatal Fury, and Terry is the protagonist of that. Fatal Fury is also SNK’s FIRST fighting game franchise. And Terry is significantly more iconic and popular than Kyo. He’s synonymous with SNK as a company. He’s their Mario persay.

Tony Carrol did his voice in Maximum Impact, and two other actors voiced him in animated specials, but otherwise all I'm seeing are Japanese names.

No way, I remember seeing Metal Slug arcade machines all through my city when I was younger, never heard of KoF

Your city does not account for the entire earth, friend.

That's not really proof, your town and you don't count as "worldwide".

If you want to see Terry beat up the god of Mars then yeah watch the OVAs.

Attached: terry birthday.jpg (1000x659, 155K)

>Sound Test theory has three open slots
>yfw it's male and female Terry and Ryu Hayabusa

>"a" main character
Reading comprehension, stupid.
Not that it matters. Terry predates Kyo anyway, being the protagonist of SNK's first fighter.

Th-that can't be right...

Metal Slug is based, fren. But learn to love the Terry. He loves you.

Attached: 1567400300028.png (1600x1400, 779K)

If it somehow is Nakoruru, I wonder how many people will think that gif is actually her since it would get posted even more then.

Regardless, King of Fighters XV recently got announced, wouldn’t that be a perfect time to showcase Kyo?

>Kirby in a trucker hat
I never considered this... Maybe he's not so bad

Uhh you know they just announced KoFXV, right? Main protag of that series gets that spotlight.

That fanart can be somewhat confusing until I remembered Terry hates slugs.

Or Terry. I think its a toss up between both of them, personally.
I just think Sakurai gravitates towards older, legacy characters more often than not.

That's not coming out forever and we don't even know if it'll be on Switch (probably not).

Well Nakoruru is a fucking ancient character so she has just as much chance as them.

Main protag of XIV was Shun'ei, Verse saga is his story, although it doesn't mean they can't switch to someone new for the sequel. Kyo's story ended long time ago, he is now just one of the fighters.

Remember

Good rosterfags:
- Discussing potential movesets
- Discussing potential leaks that have actual basis or present something unique or interesting
- Discussing what could be on based on relevance, popularity, moveset potential etc.
- Simply showing support for a character you like (eg "I would love it if Fio is in")

Bad rosterfags:
- Purposeful arguing between characters for the sake of it
- That obnoxious "UHH I'M SORRY XFAGS. BUT IT'S OVER" kind of posting that is blatantly designed to be obnoxious for no reason other than because the person thinks it's funny
- Low effort literally-just-text-in-a-post-here """leaks"""

Basically anything that appeals to being obnoxious as possible is shitty. Actual discussion is fine.

Attached: 1567419860157.jpg (542x547, 65K)

Keep in mind that Stevefags are soon going to jump on the Bogart-bandwagon and use their usual cringe shit to annoy people.

Sorry to spoil the news, you fags, but snk slot has been given to them

Attached: bubblebobblethumb1.jpg (200x200, 49K)

They're owned by Taito, not SNK. They just developed a few games.

>Literal who character
>Iori
I want underages to LEAVE

wich of his abilities are similar to ryu or ken?

I think they will change stuff for when he is grounded and airborne

>N B
Grounded ~ Power Wave
Airborne ~ Power Dunk
>S B
Grounded ~ Burn Knuckle
Airborne ~ Crack Shoot
>D B
Power Charge
>U B
Rising Tackle

Max Mode + Meter. It is a system that depending on the game buffs characters in different ways, recently mostly being about combo extension.

>slot theory
Fucking retard.
Also it’s Banjo, Dragon Kazooie, Terry, Ryu.

Do you think they’ll implement KoF command inputs since he’s from another fighting game. Also, I’m still going for Kyo.

I think they may just keep that an SF character gimmick.

>Tales
>recent
>trendy
Tales has been going since '95 and it's never been trendy in the same way the Dark Souls example you gave is, though it has occasionally been decently big (1m+ unit sales) multiple times throughout its existence

Every time I see the name Iori I think of the girl with the bunny for a moment before I remember "Oh right, they're talking about the guy with the gay haircut."

Attached: 1549199699183.jpg (333x500, 35K)

I hope they do, honestly the way they implemented those inputs hurt the shotos a lot more than it helps them in smash and doesn't feel very intuitive

Attached: 1046393-fatal_fury_art.jpg (1003x1400, 611K)

Dragon Kazooie would not get a different slot. That would be fucking stupid.

What’s Power Charge do again? I forget. I only played a few of his games and never bothered to git gud.

Also, agreed on the Gimmick being a meter. He can use it for Drive Cancels, Max Mode, and EX specials.

Smash Attacks, I think:
Side Smash Buster Wolf
Down Smash Power Geyser
Up Smash ???

Final Smash Trinity Geyser/Cinematic Team Attack with Andy and Joe.

Of course she would, her voice changes you moron.

The problem with Tales is that it has literally no recurring protagonist. It's just like Fire Emblem in that there's a new protagonist each game which is what has given Nintendo an excuse to do 50 different Fire Emblem characters, the problem is Nintendo doesn't own Tales so they cannot do that for Tales.

"He was the first" doesn't suddenly make him interesting today.

But she would be part of the normal moveset, not an alt, you fucking dillweed.

Smash has never been about interesting characters. Or have you not noticed that half the roster has a counter.

Oh I'm not arguing in favour of it getting a character in Smash or anything. I'm just saying calling Tales "recent and trendy" when it's about to hit 25 years old is a bit silly.

Do any characters have a "grounded" projectile in smash? Theres so many fuckin characters I cant keep track of all of them

Attached: Blue-Mary-Ryan-pGi5CZsA4-b.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Power Charge is his shoulder barge
youtube.com/watch?v=hj0-f2k9F1I

I want it in cause it is usually a staple of his combos, and I think making him a combo heavy character would be really cool.Especially if you have to mix in hops to get the right moves, it could make him a seriously fun character.

didn't the Japanese leaks said it HAS to be female?

Shit, we're really getting Terry McShotoFace. They couldn't possibly have picked a more boring character than him.

Dragon Kazooie is not part of the normal moveset, are you stupid? DRAGON Kazooie. Think for a moment user. We already know FS is Jinjonator? Dragon Kazooie will be an alt and her voice changes, meaning new voice clips.

Yeah dude that is literally what Cloud's projectile is. Which it's ironic that you perhaps accidentally responded to a Tales post because Cloud's B is totally a ripoff of Demon Fang from Tales.

I'm arguing against the idea that he's interesting, which he's not.

Why would Dragon Kazooie be an alt? Nobody gives a fuck about Dragon Kazooie.

Ahh, couldn’t Power Charge be one of his Normals though? Maybe even a Smash Attack. I don’t see why Crack Shoot and Burn Knuckle would have to be split. Power Wave yeah, as it’s ground only. And Power Dunk requires he jumps up, but the rest could work fine both ways.

Stay mad you’re not getting your final grasp at a waifubait character in the form of FemTerry. There’s no way they’d use that over his more iconic Mark of Wolves look for an Alt. Especially since they have different frames and it’d fuck up his hitboxes, and possibly even animations.

Bitch, you are not getting Terry at all, OR Dragon Kazooie. Screencap this so that you can delete it in shame and never repost it because I'll be right.

I was trying to keep his grounded moves, well grounded. I wanted airborne down b really but couldn't come up with a good one. Making people have to introduce hops or jumps into combos to get certain specials just seems like an interesting way to take the character.

>Screencap this
Stop trying to get fucking reddit upvotes.

Discuss things like a normal fucking person instead of trying to be obnoxious for the sake of it.

That's what makes it all the weirder that insiders are so certain about Terry. Because there is no way that leaker could have mistaken any of those things for Terry. So one of them is going to end up being wrong.

You invoked reddit and then proceeded to reddit space your post. An impressive self own.

Hey anti-waifu posters, Terry has a ponytail so he's pretty much a girl, so I still win.

Attached: 1567171185504.png (184x206, 39K)

nah, there's only three games it could be

Attached: 1549557286241.png (128x136, 11K)

Terry will have a pretty cool stage.

Attached: 1565727196143.gif (624x223, 2.72M)

Any good Twitter salt about all this? I need something to cheer me up.

twitter.com/TerrySucks
twitter.com/DoomSquidKid

As a Terry fan I've had to deal with annoying as fuck Heihachi / Tekkenfags nonstop here. You Nakorurufags, Kyo, and Slugfags also deserve my hate for thinking you even stood a chance over him. It's also funny that the Maibros never attacked the Terry ones.

You admit in your own post that Heihachifags are the real problem and yet you still turn on your fellow SNKbros. Poor form.

>you still turn on your fellow SNKbros.
They have done that themselves.

Well, now that it's all over, at least we can all be happy that Heihachi will never be in Smash.

What are you talking about? That would be exactly the same for any other company that would have been leaked. Getting SNK only narrows the possibilities making it even more boring, since it has like 4-5 possible characters and most of which are from fighting games.

The difference is that SNK fighting games are actually good, unlike other fighting games.

Well that much we can agree on.

Attached: 1r7sf6xo1_400.png (320x224, 22K)

Rumors heavily point to bird girl.
But the metal slug gang fits in so much better. Especially since they'd still be able to squeeze in a female AND get a main character.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFtZ0SbWTrg

Attached: 1547694720210.jpg (200x174, 9K)

I have seen a theory that sakuri is avoiding females because he is sick of going back and forth with cero over petty bullshit.

If it's not Terry doing another cameo it's fucking Nakoruru goddamnit
OR WAIT IT COULD BE KYO

All the more reason to go with Nakoruru who is one of the most modestly dressed female characters out there, nothing would need to be censored.

THIS

That's literally the only way they can ever do a Terry moveset
Final Smash would be Buster Wolf, but I don't know which FS would be similiar to it

I'd use that as his FS tbqh

UUUUH IS THIS REAL

>Final Smash would be Buster Wolf, but I don't know which FS would be similiar to it
The heck does this mean? 90% of the Final Smashes are the character attacking a small distance ahead of them and then a short cutscene plays if it connects. This is intentional because Sakurai got a lot of complaints about Final Smashes where you have to spend forever dodging them because they go on forever. So I see no reason why his would be any different.

But user, this is the exact argument people used with Hero...
Hero quite literally is the most generic and steals animations and traits from other swordsman [etc] because he was 'the one who started it all'.

Doesn't matter though because I don't want Terry anyways since he's already a guest character in Fighting Ex Layer it wouldn't make sense to be another guest character in another game like damn give someone a chance.
Would be better if it was Marco and the gang from Metal Slug, cause they fit the cartoonish style.

I want to believe it's Terry, but what about that starling leak made by Sabi? Is it supposed to be a LOOSE connection between Nakoruru and Terry being SNK mascots? It's literally the only thing that keeps me from actively backing for Terry since I am worried it won't be him

There was a discussion on twitter when Nin Nakajima did a commission drawing, if we can call THAT a discussion

I've never even been to an arcade in my life, let alone played any Neo-Geo game. However, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you; I'm super glad for the representation since it seems like a series/company that honestly deserves the spotlight, much like Dragon Quest (in the west) deserved it and now I'm seeing so many more genuine DQ fans hopping onto the series than ever before. If we could get that sort of thing for KoF or Metal Slug, or just SNK as a whole? That would make me extremely happy. Maybe I'll find a new favorite game or two to play with my friends as well!

T. (actual) Steve and Doom Slayer fan

Attached: image0.jpg (500x648, 152K)

Imagine being the kind of person who complains about a fighter pass with Persona, Dragon Quest, Banjo-Kazooie, Fatal Fury/King of Fighters, and Ninja Gaiden, not having anything they know/like, and saying it's a waste of a fighters pass. Like okay, I can understand if you haven't played one or two of those games, but for the FP to be a nonstop barrage of genuinely classic games, and for you to not feel a connection to it, what a boring life. You have no excuse to have missed out on all five of these franchises.

>Good rosterfagging
So basically Metalchads. Nice.

Attached: C38AB2A3-4384-4372-8BE1-B5705A0000FA.gif (675x227, 73K)

I like the part when people are only just now suddenly starting to care about SNK and its IPs just because there's high chance they might be in Smash.

Yeah, as soon as it’s like, “it’s Terry!” I’m like, “yeah, I’m cool with it.” I said it a million times, always felt Mai was more iconic, but never had a problem with Terry getting in over her.

The only reason for which Mai is impossible is because her outfit is impossible to censor. Bayo was easy to censor but her...oh god, not even adding a black hole like Rosalina would save her.

Lil question, how did they censor Lyn though? She wears an almost identical outfit

People become more vocal about a specific subject when it is brought into the centre of discussion.

Buster Wolf is not even his strongest move. Buster Wolf sounds more like Side Smash material. A two parter like Link’s.

Wait. What if Terry and Nakoruru are BOTH in? And yes, they would take the remaining two slots.

Its a load of dogshit is what it is

That's an opinion, user.
Don't throw it around like it's a fact.

>Discussing potential moveset
>Discussing potential leaks with actual basis
>Discussing relevance, etc.
>Showing simple support

>Looks at mirror
B-but I qualify! Thank god

Dexitfags, leak fags, etc.

Smash is a good marketing tool, and as of late, has been REALLY bringing out the best traits in whatever characters it includes (see: Ryu & Ken in SmUltimate vs SFV); they're such good love letters to the original games/characters that even outsiders get that sense of passion, and it's what makes them give these games another look.

So you mean, you’d never use it, cause who the fuck plays with final smashes?

People who want to use Buster Wolf.

Smash should just be a CERO B game, seriously. Most the picks are boomer picks anyway.

When Simon and Richter got into Smash there was a recurring thread that opened with a pastebin to a bunch of the games. It's a smart move. I think there might even be a Metal Slug thread in the same vein up right now.

Besides, that's undoubtedly the entire point of the Fighter Pass besides Banjo and maybe Joker
>DQ11 shilling combined with the demo meant people actually notice Dragon Quest exists
>SNK shilling which just needs to be combined with "by the way we've been flooding the fucking eShop with ports of Neo Geo games for years, maybe buy one"
>Joker shilling leading into the Royal rerelease reveal and advertizing + Strikers spinoff on Switch
>Whatever #5 gets

>Banjo's still fucking dead but at least his grave is being relocated to a nicer funeral lot

No pls
Nakoruru would be the WORST way to end the pass, not with a bang but with a blimp

Ryu Hayabusa seems like a cool character but not even him could satisfy the "bang at the end" criteria and give a proper send off. I would bet my money on Frisk but ehhhh

And eat shit like Zelda’s ir Peach’s FS.

Let me use Buster Wolf in competitive play, fuck you. Also, again. It’s not even close to being his strongest move.

>Even outsiders get that sense of passion
Can confirm, I showcased it to cousins and friends, most of them feel the faith to the source material even if they haven't played a lot of those games and one friend even loves it
I tell ya, if she was able to buy more than a Wii when she was a kid she'd be a good gamer, she likes dem games

Well, this theory leaves it open for Nakoruru to come before Terry, though. So Terry would be ending the pass.

Either way it's not like it's going to be the final pass.

>Frisk
>a bang
Keep that faggy shit outta Smash. That’s antihype. Hayabusa and Doomguy are both fine ways to end the roster.

It's supposed to be a celebration of gaming history, what would you expect, Jonesy or Sans?

People who know what fun is

They didn't censor Lyn at all, actually.

Attached: 1546963216486.png (240x240, 39K)

>Either way it's not like it's going to be the final pass.
Says you.

Says logic and common sense.

I only thought of Frisk because Fat Pikachu was so sure about them being in Smash, but then I saw they think Marco from Metal Slug is the final character. We know it's Terry so I am not that much convinced anymore. Doomslayer would be fucking fire though, the best bang ever. Ryu would feel slightly generic that's why I don't support the idea of him being the last one

It would be pretty rad!

Final Smashes aren’t fun. They’re horribly unbalanced.

Iirc, you can’t move the camera to look under her dress, but I’m not sure, I’ve never tried desu.

Logic and common sense says otherwise you retard

No it doesn't.

Dude Sakurai is fucking tired of making Smash games leave the guy alone

The only way they'd do more passes as of now would be passing the mantle to someone else, and that smells like the ending of PSABR DLC content.

You’re gonna be waiting forever.

A man of culture I see.

Attached: 1564526488625.jpg (1200x1200, 787K)

>"Dude trust me Nintendo is just going to stop releasing content for their biggest moneymaker"
Must be sad to be so naive.

You’re gonna be waiting forever.

>I am a retard who never paid attention to interviews and dev notes

You know what's also a moneymaker? Making a new game/entry.

>Implying their biggest moneymaker is Smash and not Mario or the Pokèmon games

Dude, look, I love Smash. It's my third favourite game series next to Bomberman and Sonic (portable console games) so you can imagine how much I'd want a fighter pass. But if it were for me either I'd let Sakurai get a long break or give the mantle to someone else, but I feel that would be heresy.

While, yes, some characters not being in the spirits list like Porky or Adeleine seems fishy, I have the feeling it will come to a permanent end on February.

I accept the inevitable, and if we're getting a new pass, fine by me, I'm spending another 25 bucks to get it. But as of now, let's cling to THIS pass, as much as some people who hate JRPGs don't like it.

If 5 is Ryu Hayabusa as people have been saying that actually debunks your claim because Ninja Gaiden hasn't had a new game in years, so if they chose him for Smash it would genuinely just be because of his popularity as a character, much like Banjo.

Say it one more time, maybe that'll magically make it true.

Nah if Terry's in they're gonna keep it. I know it'd make the SF characters more unique, but it's actually not true 100%. You have to do the same command input for Bayo's downward version of her side b.

I don’t need to, cause it already is. But maybe if you pretend hard enough, you’ll make the opposite true. Or maybe it’ll bring massive disappointment when reality hits you.

Pikachu and Pichu.
You can do Cloud's in the air and it travels at the same trajectory.

pikachu and pichu also can be used in the air.

I think both
They have 5 months left to release the fifth character, I think they have to speed up announcements at some point

SNK are also releasing samsho on the switch soon, KoFXV may come over eventually as well.

DoA6

Cloud's projectile doesn't look like something done from the ground though, it looks more like a crescent wave.

Pikachu and Pichu travel on the ground, but it always spawns as a small electric ball, and it "creeps" on walls. Meanwhile Terry literally punches the ground.

Attached: 200px-CloudNeutral1-SSB4.png (200x133, 46K)

>Next week or two
Its this week for sure, thats what the rumours say
Also we get Banjo in the next two weeks

Attached: 1567391814951.jpg (919x1024, 309K)

Yeah but the air trajectory of thundershock is meant to get back on the ground as soon as possible. Terry's power wave could function similarly.

Terrys moves are based on EARTH POWER so no he probably couldnt do it in the ait

Terry literally punches the ground, Pikachu and Pichu meanwhile spawn an electroball.

Hm. Fair enough.

Hey maybe it could be his down b, like how DK's works. DK's earth slap is just a spike in air, maybe grounded it's power wave and in the air it's power dunk.

Do you think she'll be an alt

Attached: DjnGmymUwAAM5MW.png (806x1156, 390K)

why are her shorts unzipped

Can't fit her penis in the shorts otherwise

Darn it, you're not quite as dumb as I was hoping.

That’s what I’ve been saying. Power Wave and Power Dunk are similar actions as well, so it works.

What about Smash Attacks?

SSmash -Buster Wolf
USmash -Power Geyser
DSmash -Power Stream
???

Is nobody going to ask why a dude in a red hat is able to create shockwaves by punching the ground?

Cause his adoptive farther was a martial artist in Hakkyokuseiken, he trained with Tung and generally was a wandering fighting hobo

KoF is full of regular people in regular clothes that just happened to be interested in Martial Arts in a world that has Ki based abilities in it, thats why most of them look relatively normal in design, if not stylish.
Don't ask about the Dinosaur

Ki.

They were all silence before the Nintendo leak and now, they all want to be the one who leaked it because in a few months, you will see that people will say "this guy leaked Terry" when Nintendo fucking leaked it by themselves.
I'm fucking tired of this shit.

Attached: 1537404049114.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

Nah the whole scene is just full of people that wont break the news until someone takes the fall

I don't remember this many jackass "insiders" during Smash 4. The speculation cycle for Ultimate has been so unfun compared to that game, everyone is just constantly like NOPE YOU'RE GETTING THIS CHARACTER AND THAT'S IT, MR. LEAKER SAID SO, just a constant barrage of this drowning out enjoyable speculation.

We dont deal in theory motherfucker.

What are you talking about you dicksucking zoomer retard?

hi i made this. fuck bandwagon faggots.

Attached: terry wishlist.png (1200x813, 1.32M)

>No "It's Seoul" remix

Come on mang

>No Capcom vs SNK music

You're not fucking real fuck off.

CVS is a Capcom game you retard. Everything in that image is SNK related.

>CvS is a capcom game
So?
Its still one of the best soundtracks of any SNK game, made by capcom or not

>Neutral B
Power Wave
>Side B
Burn Knuckle
Power Dunk if airborne
>Down B
Power Geyser (can charge for triple geyser)
>Up B
Rising Tackle (Ex version when airborne)
>Side Smash
Power Charge
>Down Smash
Crack Shoot
>Down A
Fire Kick
>Super Smash
Buster Wolf
>Taunt
Throw his hat

Attached: 1566866238019.png (763x1047, 710K)

No you won't. People never do shit they say they will when they are proven wrong.

Now you can have shit picks like Terry and Nakoruru.

It's alao tweeted by fucking GameXplain, retard.

terry final smash will be Power Stream

Attached: terry-xi-super.gif (294x244, 237K)

But... we already have Ken

Mii Brawler is already playable.

>smash is a fighting game
okay lets introduce some real fighting game characters
>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I NEED RPG AND FIRST PERSON SHOOTER CHARACTERS NO NO NON ONO NO

Proof that Slugchads haven’t stooped to the level of Terryfags

Attached: 4CAC52D4-AE3A-4D4A-A96E-2EF8BF625464.jpg (4000x2801, 2.75M)

POWAAAAAAAAAH DUNK-- OH FUCK IT BURNS

Ike
Pikachu
Pichu
Bowser jr

Do you terryfags even play smash?

Attached: 5C23CEC1-F73C-4A7B-B309-6908ACE14A17.jpg (828x981, 673K)

Not a projectile
Can be shot from the air
Can be shot from the air
Literally an Item

Do you?

>Do you terryfags even play smash?
No, it's not a fighting game why would I lmao

Ryu hayabusa is not even popular at all.

If he gets in Smash despite not having a game that would be proof that he is.

Ken and mii brawler are already in the game.

It’s also hilarious that terryfags are just now starting to desperately cobble up some basic ass movesets for this punchy man after slugfags gave them shit for being soulless rosterfags.

Attached: 9FD9D262-8671-424C-B8EA-2C00AF2D56F4.jpg (897x678, 77K)

I've played metal slug, kof xiii and the new samsho

What other snkino should I try?

You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when characters are added "according to plan"...even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow Nintendo announced that, like, a Gen 8 Pokémon is added to the game, or yet another JRPG swordsman joins the fight, nobody panics, becauseit's all part of the plan.But when I say that just one morelittle old fighting game character is possible, well, then everyone loses their minds!

Attached: schemer.jpg (600x408, 34K)

Play Psycho Soldier, it is the best game ever.

Do you blame them? This is the one game that actually allows shit like that to happen, no wonder they don’t want the unimaginative boring punchy human.

top hunter and twinkle star sprites

...how?

Honestly, while I have nothing against Terry, it would be so satisfying if this was finally the leak that leakers went all in on, only to end up being wrong and for it to turn out to be something else. There would be no way out of it. No one would ever trust them again.

it does not narrow things down at all.

Yes it does. It's not going to be some nobody from side game. It's either Terry, Nakoruru or Haohmaru. That's pretty narrowed down. It's probably Terry though. ARE YOU OKAY with that?

on the contrary, we'd lose our minds over all of what you said

Awful stuff
>>Neutral B
>Power Wave
Power Wave can’t be airborne.
>>Side B
>Burn Knuckle
>Power Dunk if airborne
Literally the opposite, Burn Knuckle makes more sense for having air use.
>>Down B
>Power Geyser (can charge for triple geyser)
Why? Works better as DSmash
>>Up B
>Rising Tackle (Ex version when airborne)
Lame, EX should be his entire gimmick with a meter, not some lamely implemented concept.
>>Side Smash
>Power Charge
It would be the worst Side Smash ever, has no reach. Works better as Dash Attack.
>>Down Smash
>Crack Shoot
WHY??
>>Down A
>Fire Kick
>>Super Smash
>Buster Wolf
So no one ever uses it? You know it’s not even his strongest move, right? Buster Wolf should be a Smash Attack. Final Smash something much flashier like Rising Beat or StarDUNK Volcano?
>>Taunt
>Throw his hat
Why? So we don’t get his Mark of Wolves look with the brown jacket and short hair?

If ike’s move isn't a projectile then neither is Terry’s, because they’re the same damn move.

You didn't say it couldn't be an item or shot from the air, brainlet. Infact, that makes it better.

Buster Wolf and Power Geyser Smash attacks then? What’s the 3rd one?

Nipponichi!

Attached: Mai.gif (126x244, 69K)

You're not thinking of the Power Wave, you're thinking about the Power Geyser
Two different moves

Wow! What a nice stage we have here! I hope these "smashers" are ready for a real icon to join!

Attached: tss-smash.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

I feel like not enough people are considering the very real possibility that it will be Rock Howard.

More than Terry. Ninka Gaiden is far better known than KoF.

They’re.

In.

Attached: 324C75A8-0167-430A-A028-616160D9363E.png (2000x1895, 3.76M)

I wish. At least she’ll get a Mii Costume.

It's not a SNK game. That's the problem.

And neither are getting in.

Welcome!

Attached: smashbrosspiritsmode_1.jpg (523x214, 18K)

suck my cock faggot

I'm looking around and I cannot figure out where you got this picture of her, because that's not the game's art style.

She's in boys!

Attached: lrun.jpg (559x800, 304K)

Terry’s home base! The spirit board!

Im happy to see Yea Forums hyped but I wish others were: Everywhere else I look people seem disappointed or indifferent. I thought more people had played SNK classics given the myriad of re-releases, down to Switch E-Shop even, but looks like I was wrong

It's her smash art style

>Banjo release date listed as Fall 2019
>Fall does not begin until September 23

SO THEY FUCKING LIED?

I always assumed Japan had shitty seasons so no one would notice

Yea Forums is contrarian. In other news: water is wet.

>Who it should be
The metal slug cast
Kula Diamond
Nakoruru
Skullomania

>Who it will be
Terry

Maybe they were being overly conservative with their release windows to cover their asses. Better to deliver something earlier than you said you would than later.

>It should be what I want, not what you want

Attached: 1567474645141.png (304x224, 21K)

People are disappointed with any new addition, don't read too much into it. The internet whines about literally everything these days. I think a lot of Smash players are people who play Smash because they don't like other fighting games, so it's no surprise they'd be unfamiliar with Terry even though he's iconic.

Also I will confess Skullomania is only there because I want him in Smash and he's appeared in SNK crossovers

I realize he's not an SNK character

This. Terry is by far the least interesting possible SNK character to have that it boggles my kind why Yea Forums is so obsessed with him. It’s honestly proof that Terryfags and Yea Forums in general just doesn’t play smash and only likes to rosterfag for it.

Bro he's just hat Ken
Take one look at Ken in this image and tell me you can tell the diffrence

Attached: Hat Ken.jpg (500x940, 141K)

>Terry over a Metal Slug character
meh
he's probably going to be more FF oriented than KoF
power wave, knuckle, tackle and crack shoot
power wave does nothing or something else in the air
Ryu and Ken are a fun deviation from normal Smash fighters, but more fighting game characters after them is just a boring choice to go with when the alternative could have been a fucking tank
or at least a girl with an attack bird/wolf

It's just Nintendo fans that haven't. They haven't played Sega, SNK, Success, Capcom, Konami, Tecmo, Taito, they're basically uncultured swine. Nintendo fans have 0 taste.

Look at how they wretch to an ADK icon showing up in their games. They actually want nobodies like master chef and minecrafter in it.

Attached: lrun2.jpg (816x1000, 456K)

>Niggers actually want a Zoner

How fucking boring and unfun

Cope

Then you also realize that Skullomania still has a chance and he would easily be the first choice for an Arika rep.

There’s noting more boring and unfun than a ken clone. Ryu and ken are already boring to play as.

Can I get a response from someone other than this retard?

Actually there is and its called anyone who relies on projectiles for neutral

Can we also get his theme from Fighting EX Layer though

>GUYS ITS TRACER CONFIRMED
>no wait
>GUYS ITS HAYABUSA CONFIRMED
>no wait
>GUYS ITS SNK CONFIRMED

can you retards just make up your mind?

It has nothing to do with Banjo’s release. Just a campaign notice. Native Japanese correcting me.

Attached: 89916FAF-1AC3-4CD4-966E-078DA9547EDD.jpg (750x1334, 499K)

This one didnt give a release date either

Attached: 1567391946558.jpg (2142x1436, 2.11M)

Based Orochi to match the rest of the fujoshits in the pass

He CANCELLED Okinawa? Shit, this guy is bad news.

Idiot, it doesnt say "Banjo releases on the 15th"
Thats just how long the ad lasts.
This ad lasted for a few days after Hero was released

It's almost as if it's different people screaming about different things. The SNK one is the only one that actually has evidence behind it, the rest is just people being retarded and blindly believing someone who said something in an authoritative tone of voice.

Literally what I just said ITT.

Nah, that’s fun and shakes up the gameplay.

The only valid response to your post is to tell you to cope.

You will regret this.

>yet another JRPG faggot gets added to Smash, ends up having no unique sword swings
"can't be helped, there's only so many ways to make a fighter unique"
>a third fighting game guy (second non-Echo) gets added to Smash, maybe has a couple punches or kicks similar to Ryu/Ken
"REEEEEEEEEEEEE HE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE UNIQUE AT ALL BURN HIM DOWN"

>Power Wave can’t be airborne.
Yes it can, it could turn into Round Wave since he is not touching the ground and only the opponent in the air
>Literally the opposite, Burn Knuckle makes more sense for having air use.
Absolutely not, Burn Knuckle in the air would looks retarded while Power Dunk is perfect since you combo in the air with the first hit into the second one or take the risk of falling if you only touch with the second attack to spike the ennemy
>Why? Works better as DSmash
You don't put a fucking super move as a simple smash move
>Lame, EX should be his entire gimmick with a meter, not some lamely implemented concept
When I'm talking about EX, it's just the fact that he go higher than the grounded version, there is no real EX mechanic.
>WHY??
Because a DSmash Crack Shoot is literally fucking perfect?
The hitbox can touch both sides, the animation is clearly perfect to bounce the opponent on the ground.
>So no one ever uses it
You can say the same for a lot of Final Smash attacks.
>Why? So we don’t get his Mark of Wolves look with the brown jacket and short hair?
You won't get MOTW design anyway since his winpose will obviously be the one where he throws his hat, too iconic to not be in it.

Except Hero's sword swings are unique. Despite there being so many sword users he is the only one who swings his sword like this.

Attached: 1564354632780.gif (1410x844, 1.98M)

hasn't it already been confirmed that its terry?

No, it's just Sabi and Vergeben saying it.

i'm new to this leaked stuff but aren't those the main guys or something.

>You can say the same for a lot of Final Smash attacks.
My point exactly. Buster Wolf Final Smash is lame as fuck. I hope it doesn’t turn out anything like your moveset.

verg is a fraud who knows SOME stuff but otherwise piggybacks off other leaks and has been wrong plenty of times

There aren't any main guys, Vergeben has been wrong far too often to be trusted and Sabi is under NDA to not reveal anything from Nintendo so if it's Terry then Sabi is legally forbidden from saying it so it's not Terry.

>GUYS ITS TRACER CONFIRMED
because muh overwatch could be on Switch
>GUYS ITS HAYABUSA CONFIRMED
because of another "insider" attention whore
>GUYS ITS SNK CONFIRMED
because the leak is from one of Nintendo websites

>spergs angry about terry are all banjies

Attached: 1562744733148.png (1080x1080, 614K)

>spergs angry about terry are all zoome-
"actually I like 90s characters, I've just never heard of SNK"
>spergs angry about terry are all nintendobab-
"Joker was a cool addition and seeing Snake and Cloud is really cool"
>sperg angry about terry are all banjies
"Well I do like Banjo"
>HA GOT EM

Attached: 1424052035320.png (1000x1000, 205K)

no. They're both frauds.

wait, how is Sabi under NDA with nintendo?

isn't there anyone with a good track record backing terry?
>NDA
are you sure because no one has mentioned this in his tweet replies.

It's interesting too because Sabi was ripping Vergeben a new one for piggybacking off the Banjo leak a while back, saying Vergeben is full of shit, etc., then suddenly Vergeben posts this and Sabi's like "Yeah I agree with Vergeben"? Something is fishy about the whole scenario. I think this is their last hurrah, they've lost too much credibility so they're making one final gamble and if it doesn't pay off they're getting out.

See , Sabi is 100% fraud.

>t-t-this time for sure is when the leakers will be btfo and discredited forevermore, bros

>isn't there anyone with a good track record backing terry?
nope.

Unbelievably fucking retarded. Shoto refers to the Shotokan characters in SF, and that alone. It's typified by a fireball, dp, and tatsu with additions and variations to taste. The normal attacks also matter, which is why the god of Muay Thai, Sagat, is not a Shoto, you retard. Come back when you know what you're talking about.

Cope, Terryjoke.

yup. They've both just basically decided to go all in on terry because they don't actually know who the SNK rep is and just went with terry because they heard a bunch of people online say terry was the most likely one.

I like Banjo and I like Terry. What now?

>never heard of SNK
So you’re a pleb then?

CANNOT... FORMULATE... SHITPOST *sparks and explodes*

>steve

>know literally every other company in Smash Bros by several of their series other than Platinum
>don't know SNK outside of random voice clips and some random character designs
>TCH... SNK is the only company worth knowing... you've outed yourself as a complete and utter imbecile
Cool thanks

Attached: 1438562604029.jpg (1000x718, 128K)

Fucking amazing that people are still worshipping him after that one didn't pan out. The GameFAQs thread is embarrassing, so many people blindly believing him about Terry and saying "Well I guess we're done now" as if he can even be trusted.

sooo bowsette confirmed?
i'm starting to think people are just making educated guesses based on what ever is happening.

SNK fans are always hostile. Should've seen them when Rock was announced for KOF XIV.

I’m telling you guys, it’s gonna be a Metal Slug character. Sakurai has already stated that he never likes adding FG characters because there is no moveset to be made up for them, and thus no imagination can go into them. Ryu is very clearly the exception to this because he’s fucking Ryu.

>Not knowing Platinum
How long have you even been on Yea Forums?

I thought Rock was a well-liked character, what on earth would they have to be hostile about?

>i'm starting to think people are just making educated guesses based on what ever is happening.
This, only it’s based on what other people think, rather than what they themselves think. Why else do you guys think Sabi and virginben waited so long to say it was terry? They were reading about everyone sayin terry is totally in.

I know they release flop after flop unless they're working on someone else's major property like Rising/Automata and that Yea Forums worships the bald man of blocked posts, but I don't play their games or give a shit about them. They exist on the cusp of my peripheral vision.

It would probably be all the Metal Slug characters since it's not as if they fight differently. However the people saying they're in because of "THE MECH LEAK" are fucking idiots.

100% this.

He never said it was fake, that was the op of the gamefaqs thread being a retard and confusing the snk and female mech leaks

Sorry to hear that friend, maybe you should give some of their games a shot

They’ve made quite a few good ones

If all goes to plan we could see him as early as wednesday or next week or some shit

Roy

You retards, he was the first to post on his alt

Attached: 20190902_230305.jpg (1080x1612, 507K)

>skullomania
>snk

Attached: 1428801899472.png (160x160, 16K)

I'd rather not see him at all.

>A Cruel Angel's Leak
What kind of person do you have to be to consider this to be a cool thing to say.

keep crying terryfag. Your precious """""leakers""""" are losing credibility by the second.

Thank you for suggesting them. I may in future.

Try Wonderful 101, people seem to really love that one

I've got a jailbroken Wii U and plenty of free time, might as well.

A day after GameXplain

>>>>>>>from what I'm hearing

>Terry
>Shoto

Attached: you-have-no-puqewj.jpg (600x400, 38K)

>sources familiar with Sakurai's thinking

>legendary company
I don't think I've ever played a game by...what's it called? SMJ? Never even heard of them.

Anyway, the second fighter pass will be Nintendo characters only. That way they won't have to spend time making new stages. Slightly lower price to account for it, let's say $20. Bunch of highly requested characters that people thought had no chance.

just the nature of technology, we got social media and shit. with that said even without leakers you'll still get dumb circlejerk picks

goddamnit ryo

It's not so much NDA as it is "we will sue your ass SO hard if you keep leaking our shit"

Sorry Terryfags, but she's in!

Attached: EDbqeu9W4AAS83q.jpg (1440x1440, 177K)

>Iori
>literal who
wat

what the fuck are you even talking about?

why is it always a kaworu fag

what a disgusting artstyle

Ikari warriors are also a possibility if they go the "NES Nostalgia" route.

If people are going to bitch about SNK being too "low profile" to "deserve" being in Smash, then they lose the right to demand pretty much any indie character.

KoF is itself a crossover game.

>why yes I only buy games that sell well how did you know

Yikes

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 26K)

but that one is great, cartoony and stylistic. the one I quoted looks horrendous

Counterpoint: I pre-ordered Codename STEAM.

Attached: 1464748568010.png (540x587, 115K)

...now I kinda get why Herofags/Erdrickfags were such smug insufferable shits. They had to put up with a ridiculous amount of the most retarded antifagging bullshit "arguments", just like Terryfags are now.

REMINDER:

SABI SAID THE BIRD PICTURE WAS RELATED TO THE FOURTH DLC CHARACTER. HOW DOES A BIRD RELATED TO TERRY? IT DOESN'T. AT ALL. SABI IS FULL OF SHIT.

VIRGINBEN TOOK TWO DAYS TO RESPOND ABOUT A CHARACTER HE CLAIMED TO KNOW ABOUT ALL ALONG. THIS WAS BECAUSE HE WAS WAITING TO SEE WHO MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT WAS LIKELY TO BE THE SNK REP.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT PEOPLE. THEY ARE BOTH TALKING OUT OF THEIR ASSES.

Attached: that's a woman.jpg (552x539, 148K)

But Mexicans only play Nintendo and SNK

I only trust Gamexplain because theyre a Nintendo sockpuppet account pretending to be a fan account and I also hate them for that reason

I mean if you are right, it's good that they explicity said Terry.

Hayabusa is a falcon in Japanese.

Terry is a street rat and pigeons are street rats with wings.

Attached: 86568568568568.jpg (2680x2028, 500K)

the image was of a starling.

>This is a legendary company with an over 40 year history of games to choose from.

I literally couldn't name a single SNK game other than King of Fighters.

>STARling
>there's a star on the back of Terry's vests/jackets
holy fuck I cracked

Attached: terrykofxi.png (257x435, 38K)

>genocucks got cucked by Terry of all people
Absolutely based.

The antifagging argument were born BECAUSE Erdrickfags were being smug insufferable shits.

>Fatal Fury
>Metal Slug
>Garou
>Samurai Shodown
That's it

this. Jon even did another video to debunk the supposed debunk of the leak and then said its going to be a nice reunion for Ryu and Terry. it's over guys, terryfags won.

You forgot Art of Fighting

up b will probably end up being power dunk and work like incineroar's

What are the best SNK titles other than Metal Slug and KoF 98?

nah, more like Power Wave becomes Power Dunk in mid-air

KoF 2002UM, XI, XIII, XIV
SamSho 2, VSP, 2019
Real Bout Fatal Fury/2, Garou

Then it is a lot of smaller scale titles like Ikari Warriors, which have their charm but won't blow your mind

98 isn't even the best incarnation of 98

This, I also recommend Psycho Soldier and Waku Waku 7

>That song list

Ok, but picture this:

>Terry is fighting whoever he does in his trailer
>suddenly Ryu comes at him with a Sho
>Terry moves to block and do a BW and
>right
>as they're
>about to
>connect
THIS IS TRUE LOVE WE'RE MAKING
THIS IS TRUE LOVE WE'RE MAKING
UP IN HERE

>Terry gets in and you can knock his hat off and throw it to eachother like an item
>Nakoruru gets in and most of her victory are genuine sadness things had to resort to violance
>Metal Slug character gets in and all their taunts turn them into different forms from the game e.g. fat, zombie etc.
>Todd Howard's brother gets in and his insane pretzel moves are actually viable in the game.

I'm so psyched for anybody guys. SNK makes good games.