A Sparda game would be based

A Sparda game would be based.

Attached: Dark_Knight_Sparda.png (421x720, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCq5tfSGj28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A Sparda game would be based.

Attached: I+wonder+if+someday+well+look+back+at+wojack+memes+_1340af4d564aa41a1e9c62548a759c63.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Honestly I think it's the next logical place to go, especially if Itsuno ever stops directing (so the next director can have a somewhat clean slate).

Though it would be nice if there was a Dante/Vergil adventure like DMC5's ending teases at. Would prefer as a DLC expansion but it could work as DMC6.

I would've wanted it made similarly to Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry 1.

fpwp

I hate you faggots who can't handle an open air of mystery. I don't even like the characterization Dante took following the first game, fuck if I want to see them try too hard and give Sparda one.

DMC1 Dante was barely a character. DMC3 gave him an actual character arc and meaningful relationships with other characters.

yeah I love this meme

I think a video game with Sparda would be excellent, I have high faith they would do it justice.

Do you eat shit?

A spurdo sparde game would be based.

Attached: 1475499798634.png (655x977, 310K)

No, do you?

Just got into DMC series last week huh. kino

How do you know anything of me at all?

Eh. Dante is stronger than Sparda now, so I feel like it would be pretty lackluster. Even the idea of "keep sparda away from the story to preserve the idea that he is the legendary knight" is kind of ruined.
SDT Dante/Vergil and DT Nero are probably way stronger than Sparda.

Nice argument m8.
When is the last time you watched DMC1's cutscenes? Pay attention to Dante's characterization, and Trish's role in the story and relationship to Dante. It's all paper-thin. Which is "fine" in the context of DMC1, but don't pretend that what Itsuno did to Dante is somehow outrageous. It's incredibly obvious that DMC1's story was a result of a low budget/troubled development rather than some profound vision from Kamiya, just look at his later games (especially Bayonetta).

honestly? tl;dr

Attached: 95c9473dbcc00b5704882ec394f8958c.jpg (400x600, 33K)

>tfw no game about spurdo's adventures in sweden

Attached: fug.jpg (480x360, 11K)

What parts of DMC3 and 1 would be incorporated into a Sparda game?

Likely means most of the game would take place in one large structure.

You have an imagination bigger than that, what else would work?

Who cares, just let me do combos boyyeeeee

Fine then...

No, he's better off being a background character, a legend. Actually playing as him and knowing exactly how things went down would take away from the mystery.

You can still imagine him as something else if you want to... But we want a game. :)

You just got a game, play that.

I am.

Talking like that shit gets you no where in life.

I'd like Michael Wincott to voice him. If he brought the same sarcastic energy that he did for Darksiders 2 Death, his dialog would be excellent.

Don't count me in that "we", I'd like it if they moved away from Sparda already.

Okay, I won't. :)

Another DMC game on the RE Engine? No, thanks. They already made Sparda look like Beethoven and Eva like some kind of blond witch. Why fuck the over more?

So when the special edition for that one comes out do we get to play as Vergil just to replay Sparda's levels?

>They already made Sparda look like Beethoven and Eva like some kind of blond witch
Eva was fucked over by Trish, but Sparda looking creepy old is a DMC1 reference so it's okay. also young Sparda could look like a chad.

Attached: artbook_23.jpg (728x998, 553K)

No, that was Spencer and his wife. This was concept art from when the game was still an RE game. At the time the character was called the Count but eventually he would be established as Spencer.

the twins are there, and so is Eva. and the DMC artbook considers him Sparda.

Attached: artbook_22.jpg (550x1168, 447K)

You see the Umbrella logo over the twins? There were several renditions of the story and there was point when Sparda looked like that through the transition to another title. Sparda didn't end up looking like that, not until 5, anyway, he was supposed to look like the LDK costume.

Attached: twins.jpg (600x975, 149K)

This is what the caption from the original artbook said about that pick:

Portrait "Count's Family"

"For this illustration, Shimoda-san from background design gave the main points as to how to decorate the hallway. But in this picture, I think there's something unnatural... normally, the woman would sit in the chair, with the man standing nearby, right? And so, with this old man being the only one sitting... as you'd expect, an evil mastermind is different to an ordinary man." -Director Kamiya

They add a quote from when they asked Kamiya about the woman:
Quote:
If she's not Eva, who is she then? what's her name?
HK: She was a hero's mother only in the first plot.
Can you please tell me her name?
HK: She didn't have a name.

So did Lord Spencer killed hero's mother in Biohazard4 ?
HK: Kill? What's that?

SO SHE WAS ALIVE! HERO'S MOTHER WAS ALIVE!
HK: Only in the first plot...

Lord Spencer and his son was Tony right? what about Vergil?
HK: Paul or something... just a temporary name.

>Sparda didn't end up looking like that, not until 5, anyway, he was supposed to look like the LDK costume.
and he most probably still does, just not at his last days. He is over 2000 years old. the LDK costume is just Dante, at least according to the artbook.

Attached: 01 (65).jpg (2386x3487, 1.17M)

Also, in this version the count/Spencer was going to be a boss and the designs were used to create the final design for Mundus.

Attached: Spencer8.png (475x351, 328K)

The user is right. That's Count/Spencer
>DMC artbook considers him Sparda
No, it never says that's Sparda

And according to the artist in pic related he is ment to be "Dante and Vergil's" father.

Attached: Father.jpg (1332x1172, 772K)

He intended, but he never said it's Sparda, just another character that could've have been their father.

Those two similar looking illustrations on the left. You can't see it on the bottom one but on the top you can make out the Umbrella logo in the broach he's wearing. While this is the only officially translated book it was made with more modern interviews and without all of the people who left for P*. A lot of these accounts are from memory of the game from over 15 years prior so there is a lot of vague language about it.

It says he intended to, which means it didn't end up that way.

so dmcv dante

>sweden

dumb fuckin american

Attached: 1538782105791.png (500x833, 155K)

well, what he intended now became canon.
and as the artbook states, the LDK costume is just Dante but older and wiser.

>well, what he intended now became canon.
Not quite. Sparda just looks vaguely similar to the Count, that's all.

This sparda looks 10x better than the monocle one.

I guess. but what I said wasn't wrong, that the family portrait is a DMC1 reference of sorts.

Attached: Family portrait.jpg (1024x1024, 553K)

>that the family portrait is a DMC1 reference of sorts.
No one said otherwise

that's older Sparda.

Hmm?

>DMC is Addams Family
>Sparda is Gomez
>Eva is Morticia
>Vergil is Wednesday
>Dante is Pugsley

I always imagine Sparda acting like Raul Julia in the Addams Family movies. CUHRAYZEE and gentlemanly.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCq5tfSGj28

I never thought of that...

CARA MIA