So, how many of you are going to actually buy a blatant low effort cash grab this month?

So, how many of you are going to actually buy a blatant low effort cash grab this month?

Attached: linksasleep.jpg (1200x630, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10033
twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1168465868101181441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

>switch games
>buy
litefags can pay for me.

Attached: 1554397023603.png (500x319, 48K)

why? You actually enjoy the ds-tier visuals?

Me, probably going to get the Dreamers Edition if I can find it for a good price

I need to hack my Switch but I'm a retard late adopter. Think I got stuck with a patched. I usually just end up buying everything second hand. Major games in leafland here are $90 a piece.

Sure, as long as it's not AAAshit. What company is making your cashgrab? Because if they're bigger than Ubisoft they can fuck right off.

How would you go about "finding it for a good price"? Nintendo's prcing rarely changes via retail, unless it's 2nd hand.

Bought the collectors edition

eBay

The firmware limit for latefags just went up to 7.0.1 instead of the previous 4.1.

You did hold off on updating after last time, right user?

Damn that looks like shit

Why would anyone buy a 5 hour gameboy game for $60? This should be $10 at most

oh shit, thanks for reminding me it comes out this month

Attached: 1499642673408.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

What does it even come with? The artbook can't be that engaging. All they did was just low poly model some fucking gameboy sprites it looks like. That game was 4-5 hours tops. Why pay top tier $

Because grown ups can afford nice things for themselves

realistically it should be more like $25.
It's short and based on a gameboy game, but they did have to remake it which costs money.
It's not like they could just drag the GB rom in and add models and have it work.

It looks like Wii U Nintendoland shit. What's wrong sticking to 2D? I'd probably buy a rehash if it looked like Minish Cap or if they wanted to do 3D what's wrong with Windwaker's style?

my negro

Attached: 1544060253512.jpg (1485x1101, 58K)

Still not a solid justification for selling a low budget remake for a full $60.

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10033
How long to beat
Main+Extras: 16.4 hours
Main+Extras Leisure: 24 hours
It's about the same length as Astral Chain

Keep paying for trash then, user. UR A BIG BOI NAOW

Attached: specul boy.png (1879x1384, 482K)

I'm not but it will probably sell well, then we can get remakes of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, but more importantly it's made by Grezzo, and if it leads to Grezzo getting to make more games they want then great.

Do you even know how much it cost to develop / market / distribute? Or are you just talking out your ass?

why is everything made of shiny plastic?

Of course I have an idea, do you think this game costs as much as Botw did to develop/market? I sure fucking don't and neither does anyone with a fucking brain that isn't drinking Nintendo kool aid.

this game could have easily been released on 3DS for $40, let's not kid ourselves.
I think $25 is fair, this is not a cutting edge title.
$60 is absurd.
But $10 is too low, that's cheaper than they sold N64 roms for.

>shitting on links awakening
spotted the newfag

Thank you, I will purchase and enjoy this game when it releases on September 20th.

Alright, what's the number?

Or are you just ignorantly comparing it to BotW and drawing conclusions?

This is the kind of person that pays $60 for $20 of work.

It's a creative way to handle the 2d games. Can't make them realistic looking but it's a waste not to use the extra power for something. Making it a toy aesthetic is a middle ground between realism and 2d/cartoon. Yoshi did a similar thing making everything cardboard.

Attached: 39bf4a0a-3dbc-4ca4-8787-5e663b2983d2_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 26K)

I'm not taking the time to look that up, you can fucking see it in the visuals. the soundtrack, botw even hired actors don't forgot, do you reaaaaly think they had comparable budgets? What does this have? some 3d modeling and slightly redone soundtrack?

Yeah but on a conceptual level I don't think I've seen such a low effort remake of a 2D game. Compare this Minstrel Song, it's like two different universes of effort.

Oh and LA is quite a bit shorter than the oracles as well. I think only like 3-4 hours or something.

>company remakes a good game people want to play again/for the first time
>people buy and enjoy that remake
>Fucking sheep!

Miss me with that gay shit, I'm gonna pilot a mech instead on Daemon x Machina. What if I beat it by then? Shit I'll just play Dragon's Portma again. Oh what if I get bored of that? I'll just shitpost on Yea Forums that the Stink's Awankening SUCKS.

>so many posts complaining about a perceived value loss of $20-40

[spoiler[GET A JOB[/spoiler]

I'll buy ten copies to make you and your kind shit yourselves in a rage.

Lol this needs a filename.

>OP) #

Attached: 884C8D47-B021-425D-A923-722EC2EC37FC.jpg (293x316, 23K)

when was the last time you played a DS game

I get more than enough money for vidya, but just like gas prices I'll still bitch. And I'm still pissed that shit like the eShop ask for your zipcode so they know how much to tax you.

Yeeah, I think my switch auto updated.

Attached: augh.png (464x434, 153K)

I replay the game all the time, it never took me more than 10 hours to 100% it. But length isn't the only issue, are you really comparing a game like Astral Chain with a Gameboy top down game?

>hurr durr me waste money, me smart adult

DAMN DAT SUM PS2 GRAPHIX THERE LAMO

you can set it to a different area. To avoid tax.

>remake of the best 2D Zelda game

Better believe I'm buying it, zoomer, and all you can do about it is seethe.

Attached: 1556592976890.png (562x437, 274K)

Me, because I can. What PS4 AAA game are you getting this month?

Are you really judging the value of a game based on the genre?

I'll get it if I can get the collectors edition with the book, otherwise it doesn't seem like much value was really added to the game.

Bait

Wrong user fellas. I ain't neither of those subhumans

Attached: doot.jpg (632x738, 64K)

>90
90 USD? Fucking why?

Looks comfy, of course I will.
Also Link's Awakening is my favorite top down Zelda so I was already sold.

90 leafland pesos. The taxes here are stupid high because of free healthcare lol

>but the game isn't that long
Excuse me, do you only play your games once? Most shorter games like this I end up playing at least 5 or 6 times.

Why the fuck would you get reamed by taxes to live under a system with health care that gets rationed out like food during wartime?

I do, I just didn't like that they added it. Since it's just an extra thing they want to leech, which I already have to see my tax dollars pay for food stamps which are used by druggies to trade for actual money or drugs and medical disability to some fatties.

So please just let me complain about vidya price it's all I have.

No you won't.

Why would you replay this so many times? there's no difficulty options or any other incentive to do so, you already know where everything is and the "combat' just gets easier

I replay every game I buy. If you like a game why wouldn't you want to replay it eventually?

zoomer ADD logic

'nice' things

Attached: OOF.png (350x268, 124K)

I emulated the original, that was enough for me.

If it was a remakequel like ALBW or at the very least added significantly more content I might consider it, but it's an incredibly shameless reskin.

That's Grezzo™ quality.

Not him but Astral Chain is an actual new game.

Cringe

I don't even think this is worth $20 honestly.
You can get some great (unique) indie games with that kind of money. Several in fact.

Shit, son, Grezzo gets stuck with ports/remakes and thus catches some negative critiques, but they do solid work. I'd really like to see them work on something of their own.

I say this having not supported Ever Oasis.

Fuck you, I was out of a job at the time.

I'll probably get it if it ever goes on sale

Attached: 1560409516394.jpg (2048x2048, 271K)

>ds-tier visuals
DS tier bait

>Nintendo game
>Sale
Look forward to playing it when it gets a 10% discount in 2035 then.

Not I, I am going to be enjoying the links awakening remake on my regular non lite switch instead.

>I replay the game all the time, it never took me more than 10 hours to 100% it
Even the first time you played it? It took me about 20 hours to complete it on my initial playthrough.

LA isn't really that much shorter than a lot of modern games honestly, plus it's one of the best Zelda titles so it's worth the price.

Question, can this game run of the Wii?

Attached: 41CwzlK8FdL._SX425_.jpg (425x309, 11K)

Let me guess next is
>hur muh dur funko pop
Please. Die. Today.

You cunts know nothing about Link's Awakening, fuck off.
>b..but no camera
Go look at the pictures the camera had in the bgc version. Link and characters look exactly like the chosen art style for the remake as the pictures.

It is pure soul, and you're a tasteless faggot because
>gronk likey ultra realy graffix
>dis nut ultra realy
>et bad

die. Fuck you. Graphics niggers are the biggest cancer on gaming besides esports niggers.

But for sake of avoiding
>nindrone faggot
yes I agree it could be 40-50 given they didn't make any new dungeons.

Apple.
Disney.
Nintendo.

The three corporations that fans treat like a religion. Nintendo can do no wrong. Nintendo must be defended at all costs. Fans will buy trash just to 'own the nonbelievers'.

> buying video games

Attached: shame.jpg (448x461, 27K)

Fuck Grezzo. They destroyed Majora's Mask.

One of my favorite GB games. But I really don't see the point in playing what's pretty much just a graphics upgrade.

I’m most pissed about the “””dungeon editor””” they have which is literally just linking preconfigured rooms together, what a joke. Unlike Yea Forums I actually like aesthetics but I’m not such a Nintendo dick sucker that I’m paying $60 for this lmao, hopefully my switch will be hacked by then

Then don't play it? It's also one of my favorite GB games and I'm gladly willing to double dip.

The fucking OP was asking if people were going to buy it.

certainly not. looks like garbage.

Cute!

if it wasn't for smash bros online, i woulda modded my shit the moment i bought it. atm its just a smash console.. just like the wii u.. *sniff*

Who the fuck actually pays money for this plastic tilt-shift meme pile of shit. And not just any money, sixty fucking dollars.
Retards.

based

There's no way they're actually charging $60 for this

twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1168465868101181441

NINTENDO WON

Im a pirate

based leddit spacing and wording

go play......actually nvm there's literally nothing to play on ps4

Attached: dab.jpg (400x225, 37K)