Whys is getting into this game so important?

I've seen tons of threads about so and so character being added as a playable fighter in Smash, but I can't really understand why.

Attached: https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_69956521_26975821121_1_original.jpg (1000x500, 141K)

Rosterfags are the vocal autists of the community.

Nintendo delays all of the games their fanbase actually is excited about & never releases any information on them, so by default Nintendo fans have nothing else to look forward except Smash roster faggotry

Autism sucks huh OP?

Getting your character into Smash is seen as "validation" that your character is worthy of a gaming hall of fame, essentially.

Ultimate is great, you should play it OP.

I winder if they'll ever fix the C stick, and the online. Other than that its excellent.

It's because Ultimate has gone full blown fanservice, and lots of people seemed to think that Sakurai learned from his mistakes. Protip: he didn't.

Nintendo has a major problem with frontloading shit that people actually care about. People were interested in Ultimate because Ridley and K Rool, two highly demanded characters, finally got in. Then Nintendo IMMEDIATELY shat their pants and added Ken and Incineroar. Now the same problem is happening with the DLCs. People were excited because they added Banjo and Edrick, but now they're going to shit their pants by adding Ryu or Tracer or whatever other literal who character is going to be in this game, judging from the leaks. It's just weird to see a game going hard with the fan service while neglecting highly demanded characters like Doomguy or Geno.

Also the game is just bad. Like, REALLY fucking bad. It's so hard to explain, but this is probably one of the worst AAA games to be made in a very long time.

tl;dr: People who play video games tend to be dumb, and people who make video games tend to be dumb. Grow up and get a real hobby.

Attached: 1553648485120.jpg (716x606, 50K)

Why retards play FPS in console controllers when it's only possible to aim and play alright with mouse and keyboard in a pc? Smash at least has decent console controllers awesome for fighting games. Smash > FPS

>tl;dr: People who play video games tend to be dumb, and people who make video games tend to be dumb. Grow up and get a real hobby.

Like having sex every day

>Also the game is just bad. Like, REALLY fucking bad. It's so hard to explain, but this is probably one of the worst AAA games to be made in a very long time.

Attached: 1539358891139.jpg (990x617, 146K)

>tl;dr: People who play video games tend to be dumb, and people who make video games tend to be dumb. Grow up and get a real hobby.

This

Almost this. Actually Smash itself is the best game series ever. As well as best Nintendo franchise. So people will talk about Smash any way.

Somewhat this.

>It's fine if your C-stick tilts just randomly don't feel like working!
>It's fine that your game will just randomly break out into horrific spurts of lag for no reason!
>It's fine that there's a MASSIVE input delay!
>It's fine that the game is extremely unbalanced!
>It's okay that stages suck complete dick this time around!
>It's fine that Smash Brothers is a weird amalgamation between a serious fighting game and a party game, but it manages to displease both audiences!
>It's okay that the single play is nonexistent!
>It's okay that World of Light left everyone disappointed!
>It's okay that the game is objectively bad!
>Everything is fine!
>It doesn't matter if Smash Brothers is fundamentally fucked from the ground up!
>Ridley and K Rool are in! Based based based BASED!

Ultimate has pretty much convinced me to stop playing video games altogether.

Attached: 1563373943017.jpg (736x550, 135K)

>C stick

What's the C stick problem? I play Ultimate and I don't see the problem

Smash is the greatest series of all time.

You either don't play much or you're lying.

>Ultimate is great, you should play it OP.

This. Play Ultimate OP.

>It's fine that the game is extremely unbalanced!
Most balanced Smash game by far
>It's okay that stages suck complete dick this time around!
It's got nearly every single stage in the series in it, how could it possibly be worse than the others?

>It's because Ultimate has gone full blown fanservice, and lots of people seemed to think that Sakurai learned from his mistakes. Protip: he didn't.

KEK

Attached: tenor (1).gif (344x426, 714K)

its really not
its neat to be able to play as and fight against different characters from different games, series and companies but after all the fodder shitters added i don't really see it as a achievement for the character

Attached: 412897610.png (196x197, 34K)

>Most balanced Smash game by far
That doesn't fucking mean anything. Oh, there are two more viable characters than Melee. Hooray? If you play a character that's either a heavy or doesn't have a sword, you're going to lose. Full stop.
>It's got nearly every single stage in the series in it, how could it possibly be worse than the others?
Because every single new stage they've added is terrible, or they botched the old stages and made them look like shit. Fucks sake, how come nobody talks about how fucking ugly Fountain of Dreams is now?
Are you saying it hasn't gone full blown fanservice? Because it has.

Just play Melee. It's better.

not that guy, but is there something outside the dead zone problem and the extra drift you get when doing aerial?

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
>20 fucking threads just for Smash
WHY THE FLYING FUCK HAS THE GENERAL RULE NOT APPLIED TO SMASH YET
CLEAR IT UP MODS

There's a REALLY stupid mechanic that prevents you from "spamming" your tilts. This sounds good on paper, but the problem is that it doesn't mesh well with the input delay. There will be moments where you fucking HAMMER the C-stick like a goddamn caveman on steroids, and the game just won't register it, and you'll be forced to eat shit.

Who hurt you on quickplay

Hey, how are those twitch views going, kid?

>if you play a heavy or non swordie you lose

Bowser is high tier, pikachu, peach, wolf, Pokémon trainer and ZSS are top tier

yea, that's what I meant by the deadzone thing. You are forced to reset you stick to it's neutral position every single time to do a tilt again

>If you play a character that's either a heavy or doesn't have a sword, you're going to lose. Full stop.
So you're a fucking retard, got it

How’s that coffin coming along old man

There is always sonygaf if you hate nintendo so much.

Bowser, Pokemon Trainer, and ZSS are absolutely not top tier. Try playing the game more often.
What's your Roster GSP, bud?
Nice job dodging my question, dipshit. Go on, check Twitch right now. See how fucking dead your game is.

You would know, smashtard

>Only the Metal Slug one is actually talking about gameplay
Fucking Christ

Either you LOVE smash
Or you fuck off back to whatever cornhole you crawled out of, sonyshit.

Brah, no chamce

Attached: 1565240680149.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

biggest crossover in gaming, do I need to say more?

Attached: 1566573336153.gif (245x175, 447K)

because Metal Slug would actually work wonders in Smash compared to the others

I said bowser is high tier, learn to read

And maybe you should play the game more often, have you fucking seen the results for pkmn trainer recently? Stop talking out of your ass.

>giving any single amount of fucks about twitch views
>thinking twitch views mean anything in terms of a game being dead or alive

People can’t be this stupid

Holy shit these are the most retarded scrubby complaints and opinionsI think I've ever seen. Stop playing the game then retard go have fun with your interactive movies/nostalgia pandering indieshit

Don’t bother

He’s shit at the game and won’t admit it

>ZSS
>Literally a button to get a stock out of disadvantaged
>Fucking spike confirms
>Everything is safe on hit
>Solo mained into the top 5 of the PGR
>Oh but she's not top tier
Sure thing fag

because nintendo games are F U N
unlike snoy shits