What the fuck

What the fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (498x665, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/gaming/news/eas-head-blames-marketing-development-delay-for-low-battlefield-5-sales-1203129986/
nytimes.com/2019/08/19/business/business-roundtable-ceos-corporations.html
lawschool.cornell.edu/academics/clarke_business_law_institute/corporations-and-society/Common-Misunderstandings-About-Corporations.cfm
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Vectrex_emulators
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what

Did they raise the price?

No. US prices would end in .99, always.
Its been 14.99 a month since 2004!

How the fuck can I see if this game is going to run on my shittop. I'm not spending $18 just to find out.

The price does end in 99. Its $97.99

>more expensive than OSRS despite ActiBliz being a significantly larger company
That's a yikes from me fampai

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 1.64M)

WoW has been free to play till level 20 for years now. If it can run the newer version it can definitely run classic.

is this in leaf bux?

Load up a private server's version and see how well the game holds up or make a new starter account on retail.

I think the price is including a state sales tax that got instituted January of this year
Texas price was like 16 bucks iirc

Yeah this is Canadian dollars

>Buying gametime directly from the infected NuBlizz teet
>Not buying all your gametime from G2A to increase the chance Blizzard gets charged back and literally has to pay to keep you subbed
Expected nothing less from a dumbass leaf

Attached: 1503460197655.png (950x534, 123K)

>$200/year fee to be an incel

Wew lad. Don't these retards know you can get a decent whore for $200?

Attached: 1562881036613.jpg (769x1024, 63K)

>not getting a yeara of free time from a friend that works at blizzard
what a pleb

It's a game from fucking 2004 how old is your laptop?

If I go to 20 does it kick me and asks for money or progress is stalled?

>being a cuck and proud to support another cuck
faggot. the only thing blizzard deserves is a punch in the wallet these days.

You just can't progress past level 20 iirc.

>literally 50% more expensive than shadowbringers
yikes

Trudeau tax.

How gaming should be. License based subscriptions for access.

>digital blackface
please stop

>$14.99 a month since 2004
And suddenly he realized that it's a scam.

Post yfw
>People exist that have spent close to $3000 US in order to play WoW

Attached: 1561203962246.jpg (906x936, 849K)

Attached: IMG_20190822_155120_459.jpg (940x924, 112K)

you stop getting xp at lvl 20 but you can continue playing

go to the game time part not the subscription part

>Fucking leaf

what the actual fuck shit cunt country is that from? this picture is australia and our dollar is dogshit compared to america

Attached: wowaus.png (470x709, 79K)

How? It's $15 a month.

by playing for 15 years.

3000 spread over 15 years is almost nothing.

Also, it's $2400 if you did the 6 month sub

It also wasn't just a subscription originally. Anyone that bought the game paid $60 for it and it had like a dozen expansions for $40 each. It's pretty damn close to $3000 for anyone that's been playing since day one.

'merica reporting in

Attached: Capture.jpg (431x566, 37K)

Yes, that's how they get you

Look at the minimum requirements m8. The game's originally from 2004, if you have something that's, no older than twelve years old I guarentee it'll run at least Classic (and that is what you want to play, right?)

>play one video game for an entire year for $200
>fuck a $200 whore one time, once a year

Poor Americans, I'm paying 2 USD per month.

>He acts like a $200/year fee to play one game is a bargain
>Compared to every other game that's $60/lifetime
Zoomers are doomed. Better go buy that season pass and save a few dollars for loot boxes.

>act like a shit-tard online
>get banned
whoa, how could this be happening to you, bro?

>He acts like a $200/year fee to play one game is a bargain
I never said it was a bargain, but it's a lot better value than fucking a hooker once.

i bought the original fable for xbox in 2004

i have been playing it on and off for 15 years for the low low price of a single video game

same with burning takedown, KOTOR2(i think), VTMB, and i can go on

None of those games have additional content added regularly at that same initial price point. You paid an initial price in 2004, and that was the finished product. That being said, any nigger who subs to WoW-Classic with the the idea that it will never add anything is a retard.

imagine paying 200$ a year to play WoW....

Could use that money for a gym subscription instead lmao

Why the fuck would anyone do that

>He can't afford to go to the gym and buy video games
Video games are one of the cheapest hobbies to get into.

Attached: you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

Why do MMOs charge monthly instead of just making us pay once?

>doesn't read the op
>act like a shit-tard online
whoa, how could this be happening to you, bro?

How do you unlock more hours per day? I capped at 24

>have millions of gold in retail
>have rare transmog and pets ready to sell
>can play Classic WoW for "free" with the tokens for years

guess 1 good thing came out of playing retail. and who knows, with the talk of them removing titanforging and actually making classes fun again the next expansion """""might""""" be worth checking out.

Attached: ae0.jpg (400x400, 93K)

a) because they like money
b) because they are played for years and decades and have big running costs in the form of servers, moderators, regular patching etc. while most other multiplayer games are only really actively played and developed for like a year

I'm rich and I still don't pay for a gym. Bought all the gym equipment myself so it can collect dust between my yearly three week spurts of training.

So how does tokens work.
Player A buys tokens for X dollars and puts them on AH
Player B buys token for 200k gold
Player B gets 30 days gametime
Doesn't that mean there's a shit ton of people buying tokens? What do they do with 200k gold when it seems so easy to get gold?

They use the gold to buy M+15 runs or raid mounts. And then the people that sold those runs and mounts go and buy more tokens with that gold. It's the great circle of WoW Tokens.

It's not, but what would you know, go ahead, don't forget your lootboxes

> paying a monthly fee to play video games

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 324K)

So fucking what?
I made 330k in 15 years.
Because i am employed.
Are you as well, user?
Or are you just a faggot zoomer neet?

Don't worry. I haven't bought any other games the last three years so it balances out.

what the fuck is that retarded comparison?
>i got shot in the leg bro
>bro, that's better than dying
you still got a fucking hole in your leg you retard

Nothing like a monthly fee to make you want to get your money's worth.

I make 90 000 dollars a year

>$200 dollars annually to play one(1) game

Attached: smile though your heart is breaking.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Yes I am employed. I also understand the value of money and not being fucked by a company.

Also
>I make $22,000/year
So, you work for minimum wage at McDonald's. Congratulations.

""""""""game"""""""""

I bought CTR for 4€ 6 years ago and I play it to this day.

So you of course do not pay for PS+, Xbox Live, or Nintendo Switch Online, as well right?

Nah, you're not.
You're probably a poor neet that has to pirate his games.
Heh, shitter.

Imagine paying money for a subscription to a game where you have to wait in a queue for 9 hours just to play the game.

Attached: 1461346708716.jpg (565x575, 131K)

Ok. I guess the CAD work I've done for 20 years counts as being a NEET. None projection, btw.

>Shitting your pants over 15$ over literally 4 paychecks
>"Nah but I'm gainfully employed making 80k a year, I just have time to bicker on the internet over 15$ a month"
Absolutely no one believes you.
No one is beancounting 15 fucking dollars unless they're literally living paycheck to paycheck, and if you are and you're wasting time here, you're a fucking loser, and you're comfortable with being a loser.

Attached: 1567001859188.jpg (1919x917, 151K)

Game has way better community than a f2p game. The monthly sub keeps all the subhuman out.

>people soiling themselves over 15 buckaroos a month
that's like literally a pack of smokes and a six pack of beer, normies spend like 50 just for their streaming services

>Nah but I'm gainfully employed making 80k a year
I have no idea why every NEET feels the need to say this anytime anyone calls them out, it's like they don't want to think of a number too high to seem unbelievable but honestly if you're strapped for 15 bucks a month there's no fucking way you make more than 15k a year, and I refuse to believe anyone voicing to the contrary, it literally would not even be worth your time to get worked up over this

>faggot thinks this is an arcade
dotr when

>Comparing a consumable to a piece of purchased and owned entertainment.
Wew lad. Nobody expects a sandwich to last all month, let alone a lifetime. It's an owned videogame. And if you think that Blizzard couldn't afford to maintain servers without charging for it, then you're full blown retarded. Look at Diablo 2. No subscription, yet it's still fully supported. WoW is an experiment to see how hard a company can fuck you by selling you something without letting you own it.

Does WoW Classic support the going into games machine?

whos gonna host them servers and save them stats?

Do you have any idea what the letters "MMO" means?

>expansions were free
idiot

demand is high so why wouldn't they?

Do you have any idea how many decades blizzard could have maintained server cost while still turning a profit just from initial game sales and expansions without charging a subscription? Just from the base game alone back in 2004 they could have maintained servers. That's not counting the hundreds of millions made from expansions. The subscription fee is literally just fucking you and you liking it.

It's a dollar less with a XIV 'Limited" account, and costs more than WoW on standard.

>The subscription fee is literally just fucking you and you liking it.
Nobody likes spending money or going to work little Jimmy, but as an adult you have to realize that the people working on the game aren't getting paid in pixie dust, the people marketing it aren't getting paid in pixie dust and the servers don't run on pixie dust.
Just because someone is uber rich doesn't mean they're obligated to support you

If your metric is cost per hour, then MMOs are the best value period. Plus you can just sign up for a month, burn through it and unsubscribe. What’s with you idiots and muh $200 fallacy?

>friends with employees
>only given a year
fuck blizdrones are cucks

you can play forever now. it used to be a timed trial with level 20 cap though. sometimes I'd get the urge to play so I'd make one of those and cap myself at level 19 (hard to do since you had to make 10 gold before hitting 20) and stomp battlegrounds until the trial expired

Except all those costs are already covered with additional profit by initial sales and expansions. But, sure, lick those boots and shill for the dev to buy a few extra yachts. It's not like runaway dev greed has created a modern environment of cut content being resold to users or gambling mechanics or anything.

Shareholder companies are legally obligated to turn the biggest profit they can.
The market will determine the value of any given object.
The rich are not obligated to help you

>people pay to purchase the game
>then buy the expansion packs
>then further pay a monthly fee
>then to go even beyond have to pay further if they want exclusive COSMETIC items unobtainable through gameplay
>also pay another additional premium for a basic features like name changes or a server swap
The absolute state of MMOfriends

Attached: 1565592977587.gif (500x500, 256K)

these three factual statements send poorfags into a fucking frenzy

people with incomes tend to have money to spend on such things they want to enjoy

not him, but if you read the reply chain, you can see that it started with the first user saying the hooker is a better value, and that user simply disagreed.

Never said the rich are obligated to help me. I'm saying don't support anti-consumer practices, because it results in anti-consumer products. In 10 years when the next Mario title is sold one checkpoint at a time and you need to spend $1.99 for each block you break to have a chance at a powerup you'll only have yourself to blame.

If the market will buy it than it was worth it for the company to make it.
What do you want me to say? Everything should be 100% free because I don't like going to work?
I don't like working, I don't like spending fucking money.
Do you think the people making the game like having to wake up and go to work every day?
People like you have ZERO idea of what life is like if the person is not you, you act like a fucking parasite and get angry when society spits on you

>not getting 3 month free scaming a /r/raf cuck, maxleveling in 1month and start farming gold to buy yourself tokens for a year free and sold balance for free money
What a fatso onions boy beta cuck you are

Is this guy who makes 20k a year really trying to call other people poor?
I make $15 an hour and would never be so shameless about it to go on the internet and call people poor for not being a blizzdrone.

>A weeb fatso neet so salty that poor people have income he lacks and envy
Hilarious

I don't know what the fuck you're on about with the giant angry rant about hating work and spending money. It has nothing to do with that and everything to do with supporting consumer rights over corporate rights. I guess you just can't get that though.

>If the market will buy it than it was worth it for the company to make it.
This is incorrect, plenty of people bought Battlefield 5 but it did not turn EA a profit even after over 7 million copies sold.

>waah boohoo you have to work
Sure, you have to work, but you shouldn't be working to further make other consumers lives terrible. Even companies are realizing stockholders aren't the main target.

variety.com/2019/gaming/news/eas-head-blames-marketing-development-delay-for-low-battlefield-5-sales-1203129986/
nytimes.com/2019/08/19/business/business-roundtable-ceos-corporations.html

You don't give a shit about any of that.
Your argument stems purely from you not wanting to spend 15 fucking dollars dude, pretending to grandstand so people reading your posts think you're not a greedy faggot isn't something that works outside of Reddit, let it fucking go, wake up and smell the fucking coffee

If you weren't a zoomer, you'd remember a time when games weren't 60 dollars.

I make 150$ an hour and im por you homeless cuck

>implying I don't do both

>This is incorrect, plenty of people bought Battlefield 5 but it did not turn EA a profit even after over 7 million copies sold.
Are you so stupid you can't into the cost/profit logistics behind my statement or do you think every single game needs 7m+ buys to stay afloat?
God it's like everyone on here is a poorfaggot child, first little factoid you can find to impose your world view you latch onto it like stink on shit

Yes, please tell me what I give a shit about. You're full blown autistic.

>claims market that if market will buy it, it was worth the company to make it
>post evidence that this isn't the case
>WOW ARE U STUPID DO YOU THINK EVERY GAME NEEDS 7MIL BUYS TO STAY AFLOAT?

Are you retarded? It didn't stay a float with 7 million purchases. And this is a AAA game that gets produced twice yearly. So, yes, a AAA needs more than 7 million purchases to stay afloat.

They also say it about gambling and drugs.

>post evidence that this isn't the case
You mean a game that was overfunded and needed more than 7 MILLION COPIES SOLD to turn a profit is your proof that sales don't equal profit?
Are you actually fucking insane?
Money, you poorfaggot autist, you care because you're a paycheck to paycheck scrub in Brazil that can't enter the white man's garden

Atm, I'm levelling a Pally in retail

If 15$ a month is expensive too you you shouldn't be playing video games anyways, get a job.

Attached: 1567441742057.jpg (1080x1920, 258K)

>claims "If the market will buy it than it was worth it for the company to make it."
>evidence of market buying product but it was not worth it for the company
>WOW THAT GAME WAS OVERFUNDED
Moving the goalposts much?

>Money, you poorfaggot autist, you care because you're a paycheck to paycheck scrub in Brazil that can't enter the white man's garden
LARPing isn't an argument

And then the angry /pol/ shows his face. Your inadequacies are showing little one. You need a napkin to wipe the spit off your monitor yet?

>Cherrypick one specific game that flopped due to being massively overfunded
>"MUH GOALPOSTS"
Yeah dude, games don't run on sales because EA fucked up, real smart argument, I'm sure everyone in the thread is reeling at your revelation that companies don't actually want to sell their games

Mad? Inferior brazilian street rat?
I could buy up your used up alligator skin grandmother for the amount it would take to get my WoW sub, subhuman

>make claim if market buys it, it was good for the company
>evidence clearly shows it wasn't
>WOW UH CHERRYPICKED ARUGMENT JUST BECAUSE IT PROVES ME WRONG DOESNT MEAN YOU'RE RIGHT, LOOK AT MY IMAGINATION TELLING ME EVERYONE IN THE THREAD IS LAUGHING AT YOU

god this is getting pathetic

I'm Irish and live in Michigan, btw. But keep on seething and looking for the Boogeyman.

Okay man, enjoy using statistical noise to pretend to win arguments while everyone knows you're a fucking moron.
I'll take my real victory due to being smarter and more handsome than you, more rich too.
Yeah I'm going to say you're a lying cuck.
What state is Michigan's greatest enemy if you're from there, you should know

>enjoy using statistical noise to pretend to win arguments
>What state is Michigan's greatest enemy if you're from there, you should know
>everyone knows you're a fucking moron
>Mad? Inferior brazilian street rat?
>you care because you're a paycheck to paycheck scrub in Brazil that can't enter the white man's garden
>first little factoid you can find to impose your world view you latch onto it like stink on shit
you can't be this autistic

He's getting mad boys

Only children have enemies. But I'll play along. The only state we ever went to war with was Ohio, and it lasted less than 2 days. I also drink Vernors, and Faygo and eat Better Made potato chips and love camping every summer at Tahquamenon state park to see the falls in Paradise. Shall I go on or are you just going to keep playing childish games?

who are you talking to?

>The only state we ever went to war with was Ohio, and it lasted less than 2 days
Michigan and Ohio state have a storied college football history both states take very fucking seriously that anyone with a brain would be aware of if they lived in either state for any period of time.
You wreak of having looked up the question on Google you lying Brazilian FUCKING TURD

>what state does michigan hate
>ohio
>WOW WELL YEAH OHIO IS THE OBVIOUS ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR BUT YOUR STILL STUPID YOU GOOGLED IT
you're going to make me resort to wojaks

>Bring up actual war no one gives a shit about, over explains your answer to appear knowledgeable
>Given real nuance to your answer you obviously didn't know, you get mad
Yeah, I'm thinking you're a poorfaggot third worlder that thrives on getting a first worlder's attention.
Last (You), my brain and thoughts are valuable and will end up recorded in a museum while yours will be under a thick layer of cooled lava because you live in a shithole

>arbitrary rules for the answer
lol

>Implying I give a fuck about football
No
I'm gonna have to call you out for being a "insert the nickname every UPer has for anyone from the LP"

Attached: DwarfBoobs.jpg (400x231, 71K)

Stop double replying, third worlder, it's unbecoming

>playing wow makes you an incel
More like volcel

Pic related.

Attached: 6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg (600x686, 106K)

>tfw blizz inflated prices allowed me to trade gold for b.net balance which I proceeded to turn into real money

Attached: me_am_that_kind_of_orc.exe.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

>I turned my money into money
Wow

How user?

>gold is money
Pixels into $800 and counting

>for their streaming services
you have to be retarded to use these instead of torrents

Breaking a couple ToS and ''gifting'' games from the blizz shop. Provided you can afford them with enough gold.

believe it or not there are people who spend all day at work to then get home and in their free 1-2 hours of free time give blizzard their cut of their salary to buy boosts from people who actually play the game to get gear they will never actually properly use
and then every piece of gear they "earned" gets replaced 5 minutes into the next patch and they're back to buying boosts. it's a fucking addiction.

Attached: 1561444802159.png (333x388, 173K)

>what the fuck is that retarded comparison?
Literally what I feel like saying to you. Wtf are you even on about?

Feels good being a boostchad.

For a prostitute you don't make much.
Depending on where you live, obviously.

You paid money to get that digital gold though. So, yes, you turned money into money.

>"haha what would you know I blow hundreds of dollars on women for a one night stand! Clearly I know the value of money better than you!"
and for the record I think WoW is complete shit but if you think spending that much on a sex impulse is better value for you're money when you can just get a bitch for free with some effort than you're actually retarded

>dollars
>boasting with Monopoly money

Once the world finally manages to move past oil, the dollar will massively devalue.

>Bitch for free

No such thing user. Even if you don't spend much money on them they still cost you.

you can purchase a subscription with in game gold

>people using the age old "get a job" and "what are you, poor?" arguments when discussing exorbitantly high prices and retarded monetization
>people using the "hour/$" to justify paying it

Why is it always about being able to afford it with you guys?
I'm a poorfag yet I can still afford spending like 100$ extra every month and I don't pretend like it's "too expensive for me"
It's just that it's simply too expensive in general.

There is NO good justification for having an MMO with more than 2 monetization methods
Here's a list of monetization methods
- Buying the game
- Paying for subscription
- Buying an expansion
- Paying for "vip status" (ex: shorter queues or pre-access to upcoming things)
- Paying to win (anything that gives an advantage, even convenience like endless pickaxes etc)
- Buying cosmetics

It's inexcusable to have more than 2 of these, and wow has, what? like 4?
They make so much profit that you can't just cry:
>"b-but they have to pay for servers ;_;"
>"b-but they keep updating the game ;_;"
>"b-but they have to pay the devs their salary ;_;"
You faggots are literally defending the most succesful MMO in the world.
Do you really think they deserve this much extra money? despite all the shit and flak thrown at them for fucking up constantly?
or better yet, do you think the players deserve it, being treated like moneybags or sheep?

Attached: 1517278086938.jpg (245x326, 13K)

What is it in real money?

>paid money
nah, WoW Tokens, I haven't paid any of my money in WoW since they introduced them, and even then, I sold gold to people and they would pay my account.

So instead of just playing the game you have to treat it like a job and meet certain quotas to keep playing for free. You are still paying.

>Implying I spend enough time on it to treat it like a job
Nah, is real easy to play this game for free and still make profit without spending absurd amounts of time on it. If I'm paying, my wallet hasn't taken a cent out for it.

Attached: 1514692428552.jpg (960x960, 130K)

you cannot move past oil.

It creates gasoline, jet fuel, asphalt, and lubrication oil.

the asphalt and lubrication oil aspect of Crude oil will make it forever a wanted thing by countries because nothing is better than asphalt and lubrication oil will forever be necessary to cool machinery and keep gears from grinding each other.

What is the biggest hurdle when it comes to bills for you?

buy american zoomer.

PC gamers act like they're above paying for online yearly but will bend over backwards to pay $228 yearly to replay old games.

>nothing is better than asphalt
Steel is better. Way lower friction losses, a lot more resistant to destruction due to heat.
Sure, not for current-day automobiles. That's really the one thing humankind needs to overcome.
>lubrication oil will forever be necessary to cool machinery and keep gears from grinding each other.
The amount necessary for that is comparatively minuscule.

>Video games are one of the cheapest hobbies to get into.
Not really.

You're a fucking retard

yeah, you're never going to get rid of the demand. you can lower it to the point its still necessary but not something every big business tries to get into. But it'll still be a thing.

What games are you talking about? NES? Sure, you can pick up a emulator (assuming you have a phone or PC or wii) and play it for free. If you mean actually getting into gaming in a modern sense? No. I can think of many hobbies with entries lower than 4-500 USD

>$200 per year just to grind repetitive busywork

Attached: 1541792996150.gif (200x120, 2.21M)

Even sewing is more expensive than video games

Crude oil is finite. It will take awhile, but eventually demand for crude will disappear because crude will no longer exist. Although it's not nearly as efficient we can use things like vegetable oil for machinery lubrication. And we'll eventually need to resort to using a substitute for asphalt. But, no matter what, crude oil will stop being in demand, because it will stop existing.

I can easily get you a sewing machine and material for under 500 usd. A modern console is several hundred, a TV is at least 100 etc.

A fishing rod and tackle is like 30 dollars. You can get a starter painting supply for under 30. You can get started drawing for under 20. You could get into fucking warhammer for less than the cost of a gaming PC+Monitor.

Some other cheaper hobbies

Magic the gathering (you can get in for under 100)
Bowling
Baseball
Basketball
Football
Soccer
Basically every single sport ever made
Genealogy research
Magic tricks

>I can easily get you a sewing machine and material for under 500 usd
yeah, shit ones. I can get every game ever made for free.

Origami is cheap. So is whittling.

Attached: download.jpg (1000x1333, 420K)

>not paying 7.5 dollar thanks to russian vpns

The device you're playing it on isn't free. Neither is the electricity.

>They only shoved the cock 3 inches into my ass instead of 6!

3 inches is fun time penetration

78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck
including 10% of people making more than 100k a year
also most people get paid every 2 weeks or every month, not every week, but you'd know that if you weren't also a LARPing NEET

>3 inches into my ass instead of 6!
3 inches instead of 720 inches is quite a difference.

cheaper than $500

MTG a cheap hobby lol. That's like saying Gacha games are a cheap hobby. Shit stacks up fast and they're designed to make you spend more.

If you get into wow for under $200 a year you'll be playing a huge time sink of a game that barely leaves time for other games unless you're a NEET. It's really not that bad in the long run if your autism pushes you towards grindy games.

Imagine paying a subscription fee just to play a video game

I'm over 30 years old and I will never understand being an MMO cuck

You would know

that was the implication, yes. great critical thinking.

why yes of course

Attached: 1562867521077.png (595x720, 607K)

a 15 year old game, at that

im not even a wow fag just trying out

Sub fee is great for the community since the 3rd world poorfags are excluded.
I'd never play a f2p mmo.

>europe
>3rd worlders any near me

Being so bad at a game you can't pay for the sub with in game currency, wheel and deal the auction house, wheel and deal the auction house.

So you have a device that allows you to "play every videogame ever made for free" and you didn't spend even $500? Why are you a lying faggot?

>It's ok, because you can work off the fee!

uh, russia? all of eastern europe? immigrants?

You do know the definitions for 1st/2nd/3rd world?
1st world = allied with the US
2nd world = allied with the Soviets
3rd world = literally anyone else
Look it up. That's literally the origin of those expressions.

Imagine being so cucked to the point of giving blizzshit money every fucking months

>So you have a device that allows you to "play every videogame ever made for free"
PC's are cheap if you're smart
>Why are you a lying faggot?
you're not smart

Crude oil, yes.

But what about SHALE oil.

Are the people who sub to this trash the same audience who slate console online subscription services?
I thought pc gaming was free

>19 dollars a month for data you don't own and to waste your own time.
Amazing isn't it?

private: $0/month

Oh, I see. I didn't realize your PC was playing Mac only games like classic Marathon and PS4 titles like Bloodborne. You're not smart.

Maybe if it was the most advanced shit ever. But it's wow lmao.

>Mac only games like classic Marathon
aleph one
>Bloodborne
psnow

>Free
>PSnow
Wew lad. Also your entire argument is invalidated the moment that $500 computer (which even if bought with great care is still not even close to top of the line) becomes obsolete and can no longer play the latest titles. At which point, yes, you're spending more than $500 to "play every game ever made for free."

not him but PSnow has a 10 day free trial. I completed Bloodborne on and then cancelled without being charged a penny

>becomes obsolete and can no longer play the latest titles.
Nobody said the hobby is cheap, but it sure is cheaper than a ton of other ones.

How are you supposed to get a whore since the backpage/craigslist personals apocalypse anyway?

$500 vs $1000 with two consoles and games for their generations, lmao

Cope whitey

>Obligated to maximize profit
Educate yourself, neet: lawschool.cornell.edu/academics/clarke_business_law_institute/corporations-and-society/Common-Misunderstandings-About-Corporations.cfm
>Market determines value
Market value is literally "the cost of a product/service I can get away with". The other user is asking you to stop letting them get away with that cost.
>The rich have no obligations
And the non-rich shouldn't defend the rich. Or maybe you're dreaming of making it big someday, you starry-eyed cinnamon roll you?

>It's inexcusable to have more than 2 of these
I think you're right but not all of the monetization methods are equal.
Having pay to win is inexcusable even if it's the only method, for example.

You don't buy packs shit for brains, you buy singles

Don't know if you're the user I've been talking to, but that's been his entire argument is that it's a dirt cheap hobby. Sure, plenty of hobbies cost more than gaming, but gaming isn't fucking cheap compared to many. And to make a ridiculous claim like being able to play every game ever made for free on a $500 pc is just autistic.

B-B-BUT GUYS
CLASSIC IS STILL FREE*!!!!!!

*ᵖᵘʳᶜʰᵃˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᵛᵉʳᵖʳiᶜᵉᵈ ᵂᵒᵂ ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳiᵖᵗiᵒn nᵒʷ

EU prices

Attached: 1.png (417x298, 21K)

>I made 330k in 15 years.
lol nigga you're poor

>his entire argument is that it's a dirt cheap hobby
It is pretty cheap. Some literature costs thousands of dollars. I can play every Sega Saturn game on real hardware for like $150.

Was your laptop made after Y2K? If yes, it'll run.

seriously why is it so hard to find something comfy to settle into without having to put up with at least one of these bullshit additional costs

well, the soviets don't really exist anymore, but they aren't exactly allied with USA either now, so Russia being called 3rd world makes sense

How are you liking those Vectrex titles on your $500 pc? Oh, wait. I thought you said every game ever made?

Better than paying $3000 dollars on games you don't own on steam. Especially if I take advantage of having community ties with people in real life.

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Vectrex_emulators
(rent) free

Dude you're fucking autistic.

I certainly hope you don't have Xbox Live or PS+.

you know that everything is made on PCs right?

I'm not claiming it's expensive, I'm just saying it's not cheap. Cherry picking a cheap ass console and library doesn't really mean much either. I don't think I've ever heard someone that plays NeoGeo claim that it's cheap.

Canada dollars, get the fuck out.

>I certainly hope you don't have Xbox Live or PS+.
still less than what PC gamers have paid. If there are 12 months in a year and you are paying $15 a month how much are you paying monthly?
>Cherry picking a cheap ass console and library
Saturn is one of the most expensive consoles of all time with some of its biggest games going for $700-850 lmao you retard kill yourself

If you think you can emulate a Vectrex and still be playing the same thing you're an idiot.

>lol just make roads out of steel.
Nigger what?

by living in a country where prostiution isnt illegal?

enjoy it while it lasts bud, feminist mind virus coming to you soon.

Every console has grossly expensive and rare titles user. The Saturn is mostly dirt cheap though.

>Mexicans and Brazilians everywhere

13 cents

I was obviously talking about railways.

feminists arent the reason why prostitution is banned in so many countries. its religious right wingers.

I agree that rail ways will eventually overtake roads simply because you cannot continually expand roads to help with traffic congestion. The only solution to that is good Public Transportation. Aka buses that stop in your neighborhood every few hour and then go around town.

>still less than what PC gamers have paid.
PC literally can play it's entire library while every generation you need a new console to play your older library as well as having a paywall now to use online services that are already free on PC.

I hope you're not retarded.

Feminists are anti-prostitution. Typically they want it to be decriminalized for prostitutes and highly illegal for the Johns. The "Nodic model" is design around this and is being spread. They're also going to have much more social and legal power in the future than the "religious right wingers" who may have been the ones responsible for the criminalization of prostitution prior to the 21st century

>Aka buses that stop in your neighborhood every hour and then go around town.
FTFY, and that's the BARE minimum, although I'm hopeful that MaaS will fix a lot in that segment.
We need to concentrate the bulk of mobility on trains, while covering the last-mile with anything but a personally owned car.

Call an escort service you fucking idiot. Just don't be retarded and ask to fuck or anything, just say you'd like a date, when they show up they'll either tell you the prices without you saying shit at which point it's not a cop or if they don't then reach for the pussy, if they let you grab it they're not a cop, if they don't they'll either start talking prices or if they say nothing: it's a cop, but you haven't done anything illegal like soliciting a prostitute, just don't actually grab the pussy until you're sure. Literally just don't be fucking retarded.

i sincerely hope this is a shitpost

Also, just to be clear: it's really fucking rare and difficult for police to do prostitution stings through fake escort services. Because you get to dictate what kind of woman they send. Most police departments will only 1 at best woman that's actually good looking enough to pass as an escort and chances are she'll look nothing like what you've requested. I.E. if you ask for an Asian chick and a white woman shows up you know it's a cop.

I agree with you on that but before we can literally do any of that. many policies in place prevent any redesign of rail roads or even the creation of railroads. Just look at whats happening in california. Literally over budget and underscheduled because of high amounts of legal policy blocking literally every step of the way there. Along with the cost of labor being high as fuck.

I say this kind of work will only be completed once the USA has a revolution, where the government loses, and it turns into a dictatorship for a period of time.

>mfw I'm one of these people
>mfw stopped playing WoW in the beginning of 2018 because I realized Blizzard is an SJW company
I regret nothing, I had a lot of fun and I met wonderful people, but I simply can't give money to SJW's, that's impossible for me to do

Attached: Rot of royarty for hired gun.png (640x638, 461K)

our dollar is failing bros

Cry about Trudeau some more faggot

lel at you burgers, here in germany i just look online at the roaster of the local brothel, text the girl and we make a date, everything is perfectly legal, no police, no shady criminals and no STDs since sex workers have to do regual check ups at the doctor.

Attached: 1565629322572.jpg (720x724, 29K)

This is a good angle for disruption of progfag internet dwellings. Will test further on reddit and restera.

user, it clearly says that it costs $97.99/year, and that's in Loony Toons money.

>1 year=6 months
You zoomers never fail to amaze me.

>billed every 6 months

Attached: 1523921280761.jpg (125x90, 2K)

>once the USA has a revolution, where the government loses
You mean Trump?
Unfortunately he is on Big Rubber's side, and the government still attempts to deny that it has lost.

Fuck my life.

Attached: endit.png (1242x1176, 1.92M)

Yes, but then you have to fuck a German. I'll stick to being illegal thanks. I'd rather not have a session with a woman that just got done participating in scat play.

>pay for game
>pay for expansions
>pay for monthly fee to play what you bought
Glad I never fell for the wow jew even as all my friends did and are again with classic.

>Don't be retarded

user, I'm not sure you realize where you are posting.

>spending $19/month on a game you don't even own
ISHYGDDT

nah not that.

trump is simply the calm before the storm. Once he gets out in 2024, all hell will essentially break loose because the Repubs will never get elected again because they're dumb as a bag as nails and are also corrupt. The dems will win hard and long, implement policies that will destroy middle class and job security, and then alienate a majority of the US population which will lead to a military backed coup against the federal government.

The cheap Saturn games are $20-40, the desirable ones are $60-750. Even imports.

>PC literally can play it's entire library
very poorly, retard

>15$*12*15=2700$

Fuck me, it's actually true

How is this any different than consoles paying a monthly fee to use online?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>go in with this logic
>buy Anthem expecting to play it for a lifetime
big oof

Germans are into scat?

Attached: 1532869704804.png (250x252, 87K)

Meh. I've spent more than that just on FGO alone in the past year.

That's about the same for most retro consoles. Maybe a bit more, but still not that bad. Look at NeoGeo, even the worst games that nobody would even want are $50, any game that's decent is $300-500, several games are several thousand and theres even a few that are over $10,000. That's all loose, shitty condition copies as well. Hell, even just a shit condition NeoGeo console is around $300, while a Saturn is about $50.

Every last one of them.

You wouldn't believe what they'd do to that dog.

Attached: furry map.jpg (1209x914, 570K)

Because it's for one game, not every game, you dumb frogposter. Being able to play online AT ALL shouldn't need an extra fee on top of your fucking internet connection.
Jesus fuck, child. YOUR BRAIN IS THERE FOR THINKING, YOU SHOULD TRY USING IT.

damn that sucks

Attached: feelsgood.png (496x619, 41K)

>Trump
>Republican
You what? He is essentially a third party.
He isn't one of those politicians weak to embezzlement, and not extremely reliant on getting reelected.
Yes, he is a fucking retard. But a retard true to himself.
Would have loved for someone else to be that, but that global mainstream outcry about him is completely out of place.
He has been orders of magnitude better than George W. Bush so far. Probably not a good idea to praise him before 2024, though, so I'll leave it at that.
I'd hope for the political duopoly in the US to finally break down. That won't fix everything, but it'd be a start.

The two party system isn't the problem. It's lobbyists. Far too many people focus on the President when he actually has very little control over legislation (y'know the shit that actually changes things). Congress is far more important than the president will ever be and every last one of them, without exception, has been bought by one or more special interest groups. We need to implement a system where lobbying is banned and every last single cent a congressman earns is seen and counted and the instant they take even a penny from a lobbyist they get hung for dereliction of duty. That alone would change America in a heartbeat because we'd have a congress doing it's fucking job of representing the people instead of the group paying to get them reelected.

neogeo is literally the only console that compares to saturn in cost. Most Genesis games are 5-20, most NES games are 5-30, most PS1 are 5-20, N64 and SNES are a little more due to associated Nintendo taxes in the range of 10-40.

I'd rather advocate a switch to the Swiss system.
Where ultimately everyone participates in the legislative process.

Switzerland has been doing it for decades.
With the technology we have today, it would be trivial to do it on a national scale in the US.

>Where ultimately everyone participates in the legislative process.
It would never work in a mixed race society.

It is a shitpost you stupid faggot

Not really. The Saturn has an extremely small library compared to most other consoles so the good games being expensive make it seem like all it's games are expensive. Compare it to it's contemporary the PS1. Sure you can get some PS1 games for $5, but it also has like 5x the number of titles that came out for it. Anything decent like Symphony of the Night, or Ogre Battle are still around $50. And it has several titles that cost hundreds and a few that cost thousands like Elemental Gearbolt. Overall it's pretty damn close to the Saturn, it just has a fuck load more games which means more shovelware nobody wants.

>play wow for 10 years
>buy 1200 shitphone that lasts 6 months
OR
>wow costs 50 cents a day, you get 10 hours out of it
>nu AAA games cost 70 eur and lost 20 hours TOPS
imagine thinking wow is expensive

The problem isn't race, user.
The problem is income/wealth.
In the US that extremely correlates, though.
The causality lies in the original distribution of wealth many decades ago, not racial discrimination in this day and age.

See:
You can't really do true "majority rules, everyone has an equal say" democracy in a country as diverse as America. True democracy is two lions and a sheep sitting down to decide what's for dinner. We have too many lions and too many sheep. It would only result in tribalism and civil war. Which, anyone that isn't a child realizes isn't a good thing.

Attached: 1567220361907.jpg (800x600, 105K)

yeah trump isnt a repub, he is third party. but I do think he'll make it to 2024, especially since he's going to beat china in the trade war. I say that because china simply cant win because too many companies are based in china that are based around strict profit guidelines that can easily be fucked with via the implementation of new tariffs which is why so many companies in china went bankrupt right after trump announced tariffs. They didnt go literally bankrupt and lost all of their money, but rather their business model is now completely fucked and they cannot continue. That alone will show that he's a shoe in for 2020 election and last till 2024.
This too
Also this. It wouldnt work because it'd play out how it is currently playing out during presidential elections. 99.9% of nonwhites voting in-favor of democrats while most whites voting for republicans regardless of what any politician says in terms of policies that they uphold. Regardless if the policies are actually good or not because they'll still get race-based votes because that politician pandered to a specific race or a specific gender.
Essentially it'll just boil back down to Identity politics which then break down government processes like its currently doing right now in the USA.
>the causality
I agree with your analysis. However, the Left will continue to say that it isnt that and just blame it on current day systemic racism which will fuel Identity Politics.

Or they do acknowledge the causality and then implement communist-based policies and redistribute wealth to those races who were deprived of earning any reasonable amount of wealth for along period of time, aka blacks, which will again fuel Identity politics but at the same time destroy the US economy.

>unironically promoting prostitution
rot in your own syphilis somewhere else

Attached: 1561398667127.png (438x432, 61K)

poorfags mad

>but I do think he'll make it to 2024
I wasn't disagreeing with you there.
If the Dems end up with one of the usual suspects, they don't stand a chance.
Bernie or Yang may have a shot, but we all know they won't make it through the primaries.
>beat china in the trade war
I disagree with you here, though. Europe will win that trade war, and both China and the US will massively lose.
Now, Europe has its own trouble with England, so that may even out. But England is absolutely no China.

Imagine shilling for Blizzard(Activision)

but am I wrong? is it really such a bad value?
I suppose it mostly depends on how much you play.

currently the potential candidates are Bernie, Warren, and Biden.

All three of which can be meme'd out of the election. Creepy uncle Joe, War whooping 4 warren, Bernie the literal commie who will get booted out of the race at the slightest chance that some one else is doing better than him.

I do agree Yang has a big chance of winning in comparison to the rest of them, also ye both him and bernie will get booted out before primaries.

>europe will win the trade war.
Nah, the EU will get cucked because its just a side show that'll eventually tear itself apart due to its own decisions.

USA will 100% rebound after the trade war because nothing will keep it from rebounding because once Trump just sits on them to the point they realize they cannot do anything else but take it, he'll have them by the balls and force them to make any trade that he wants because "thats all they're getting"

It's not about the price my man. It's about how anti-consumer it is. Having to buy a game, and buy expansions and then still have to pay just to play what you've already bought. Its in the same vein as loot boxes or Oblivions horse armor DLC. No, it's not expensive, it's insulting.

Solid B8 M8

Sure, in that case I agree. I don't think that us just buying the expansion and no sub would be sustainable so I'd be satisfied with the game being "free" and you just have to pay a sub.
No point in mentioning store mounts/pets/toys, but I guess they're fine if it goes to charity.

Look closer
>WoW and WoW Classic
They're charging more by forcing you to pay for both even if you only play one of those.

I'd tend to agree that the trade war will play out that way but it doesn't mean it will. China has the ultimate card up it's sleeve compared to the US. Despotic communism. As the trade war goes on it will make more and more US businesses and consumers unhappy as we see prices for various goods like steel increase. That ultimately impacts how politicians react. China can literally just let it's people starve and it has zero effect on their diplomatic approach. They don't give a fuck if the people like them. Worst case scenario is that Trump gets backlash from the US populace about increased prices but he refuses to budge until China does and China just grins and bears it knowing he's gone in 2024 and the predecessor of Trump will either have to capitulate due to growing US pressure (or risk losing reelection) or China just grins and bears it until finally they win.

I'm not saying that's how it'll play out, but the simple fact is that it could. They really don't give a fuck about public opinion, while public opinion is vital in America.

>If your metric is cost per hour, then MMOs are the best value period.

(X) doubt.
Piracy.

I didnt think about it that way but trump is limiting their movements by cutting down on the money they earn right now which limits the growth of their influence. I say two years is the max, if China doesnt bite their teeth and accept a deal in two years then I agree we lost it.

Kek! Still 12,99€ in europe

Why would anyone pay monthly for a video game you won't have time for

Attached: 528.gif (500x375, 738K)

>imagine making decent money
>imagine spending what little free time you have playing wow
>imagine making decent money and spending what little free time you have paying to play wow

because 15 bucks is nothing

Except when that 15 bucks is turned into grease and poured on the slippery slope of anti-consumerism.

By virtue of having to farm tokens you're not playing it for free dude. Time is literally money

That's like saying mowing the lawn yourself is free. Sure it's technically free, but it takes an hour of your time, which isn't free

You see where I'm going with this? Just fork out the 15$ you beaner piece of shit im gonna fucking kill you

Am I the only one who thinks that this is retarded as fuck? At this point F2P should at least past Cata content. level 20 shows you nothing of the current game and you can reach it in half an hour.

Seriously. It's bullshit that they expect you to pay for something that you already had to buy separately (at the time) even all these years later. I'm of the mindset that if you own the expansion, you should be able to play it. Sure, lock me out of whatever the current new shit is if I don't pay, but don't lock me out of shit I already paid for.

The original passion-driven developers left many years ago, there's nothing left to support at Blizzard.

Attached: 823489532.png (622x529, 299K)

Who has wasted more money, the people that donated to Star Citizen or the retards that pay a monthly subscription for fucking wow?

Attached: 1500184398812.jpg (520x600, 43K)

Zoomers are the ones who don't want sub fees and would rather have f2p cashshop shitshows you fucking faggot. Actual boomers prefer sub fees because it keeps you poorfags out and allows good content to be made consistently.