These are the only games that both UK & Japan have given a 10/10, did they deserve it Yea Forums?

These are the only games that both UK & Japan have given a 10/10, did they deserve it Yea Forums?

Attached: Nintendoalwayswins.jpg (1179x1170, 1.46M)

What scores did they get from a country that actually matters?

Bayonetta is so good yet so bad at the same time. It's the most flawed masterpiece there is.
It's a shame that 2 made some questionable changes to the combat, otherwise it would be an objective improvement.

Ocarina of Time, SoulCalibur, BOTW recieved a 10/10 from both IGN & Gamespot, Bayonetta got a 9.6 & 9/10

Bayonetta is good, but overated
SoulCalibur is not even the best in the series
Both Zeldas are a fucking joke

Also, who the fuck cares about UK?

Attached: gief-gem-glasses.gif (229x138, 26K)

Cope

nope,bayonetta sucks compared to godhand,dmc,ninja gayden
soul calibur is a forgotten series,it was never that good,only rated high because graphics
zeldas are barely games,there's no real challenge whatsoever in any of the games,literally toddler motor function buildup

> God Hand
Opinion invalidated

Every time I hear soul calibur got a 10 for its graphics I want to leave the internet forever. It was the invention of the 3rd dimension in fighting games, where other fighting games simply created the illusion of 3D, as well as popularizing the concept of combo buffering, both of which turned fighting style action games from a niche genre back into the mainstream. 3d beatemup games like DMC wouldn't exist if not for ripping all of their mechanics straight out of Soul Calibur.

This, it's pretty much a perfect game, same with OOT

>Ocarina
yes
>the rest
no

OoT and Soul Calibur definitely deserved it (at the time). Bayonetta plays like a dream, but the story is nonsense (I know, who cares?) and the presentation is pretty obnoxious. It's an 8.5/10 tops. BotW I know almost nothing about -- I'm never buying a Switch.

Attached: 1551504646529.jpg (612x612, 70K)

Nice contrarian post, bro! Very cool.

4chanX spoiled your ip samefagging,you're probably also op, kys nigger

Cry more

>Mommy, they didn't agree with me! I'm not the cool bad boy of Yea Forums!

when you see posts like this, it's like you know the poster is underaged.

soul calibur yes
the rest no

Good thing nobody gives a fuck about your existence.

Soulcalibur is far from being the 1st 3d fighter. When it came out though, what it did was revolutionary for console fighting games.

Other "3D" fighters essentially used a dodge that made a character appear to jump sideways, gave I-frames, slightly rotated the ground under the players until they lined up on the X axis again, and then removed the I-frames. There werent actually 3D hit/hurt-boxes, nor true 8-directional movement on a flat plane, until Soul Calibur

Nah. Reminder that it's not even the first game in it's own series. VF was the first but doa had all that, tobal had it, even that shitty ehrgeiz had it.

>Nintendoalwayswins.jpg
>only half the games listed are Nintendo

All of those games are shit being first means nothing, being the first to execute a concept well does

Nintendo listed Bayonetta as a first party IP alongside Pokemon, Zelda, Mario & Metroid

Then why disregard soul edge if that's the case? It's exactly the same.

even if that's true they had no say on the first game's development and shouldn't be paired with it, that's like saying Microsoft won awards for Banjo Kazooie in the 90s

Virtua Fighter and Soul Edge have a different system than Soul Calibur uses, which functions on a 2d plane with the illusion of 3D as I explained, as opposed to SC's real 3D.

Technically, I believe the game Killing Zone was the first to use soul calibur style real 3d, but the game was also a universally panned 2/10. I think tobal used the system as well but it didnt use it well, which is why the average person would go "what the fuck is a tobal is that an abbreviation?".