Blizzard fucked up the classic release

>Blizzard fucked up the classic release
>it's still better than 90% of new games

What went so right?

Attached: wow alliance vs horde seasoning.png (850x1028, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFXL7VTOroc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How was it fucked up

>get called an incel on Yea Forums
>start getting self conscious about my virginity
>know it's not even a tranny/roastie calling me it but probably just another virgin shitposter trying to get me angry
>get angry anyways
How do I get over this? God fucking damn it. I'm 22 and my dad is putting pressure on me to lose it. I still live at home and depend on my parents and they know I'm not bringing any girls over. He's started calling me "Virgy" in public and around my friends instead of referring to me by my real name. It's getting annoying.

>layering
>unfixed bugs despite beta
>severely underestimated the server queues
>no original epic mounts

And the list goes on.

stop posting this pasta

My brother and friends are all playing alliance for some reason. I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of trannies and mayo ass white faggots.

White people invented hot sauce.

Hot sauce is what you put on bad food to stifle the taste.

>Bitch ass hot sauce.

>WoW
>Better than anything
>Ever
It's an MMO, user.
It's not a game. It's a service. You get to pay to play their game for a little while.

Attached: LOL.gif (390x364, 891K)

lmao I see the shit you whiteoids be eatin back in the day over at Townsends on youtube and it's the lamest most stale shit ever lmfao

BREAD PUDDING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAH

kys whitey

>Blizzard can't make new games for shit anymore
When will they rerelease the lost vikings? Literally their only good game.

gee I wonder what side the image maker plays on

>talking sense into drug addicts
comeone user they are gone

It doesn’t matter if you lose your virginity, there’s no rush. You only need one girl to pump with semen to make kids anyways.

You will eat your pigs feet and other scraps and you will fucking like it, nigger

Townsends is a pretty good channel. comfy af.

Oh so now the spaniards and portuguese are white? fuck off anglo

Why is everyone on this game a dribbling idiot or a raging dickhead? The player base has always been bad but this is just next level, its like an asylum of unhinged inmates.

>>it's still better than 90% of new games
All thanks to people who no longer work at Blizzard

>turn pigs feet, offal, and other seemingly low tier foods into world renowned delicacies

Cringe @ you whiteoid

So Alliance players take care of their weight and are well adjusted people while Horde players are the kind of fat guys to go around in cargo pants and "For the warchief!" t-shirts? Seems pretty in line with my experiences.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Classic Wow. The play style is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the nuances in rotations will go over a typical players head. There's also your class trainers nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation - their personal philosophy draws heavily from panderan literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Classic Wow truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the murlocs existential catchphrase "Mrglrlrlrlrllr" which itself is a cryptic reference to Illidan's epic War of the Ancients. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Classic Wows genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Classic Wow tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own.

p.s. this community is so good, FREE LINEN BAGS (with your mats of course)

p.p.s. when I die please play the Grizzly Hills music at my funeral

>MMO shit
>Better than anything
>Not even a half decent MMO, LITERALLY WOW SHIT
>Good
Holy shit, how delusional are WoWtards? You not only play one of the worse genres that can hardly be called a "game", you play WoW-shit. And you've probably only ever played WoW-shit style MMOs. I hope you're being ironic, user.

Attached: 1560654377793.png (600x450, 391K)

>now i sayin' it ain't really chick'n if y'all ain't coverin dat shit wit batter so u cant taste da meat naw meen?

Attached: 1379910246078.png (321x370, 246K)

>niggers so stupid they dont realize the recipe on the right was taught to them by southern white people

Lots of things

The game is massively bugged

They're using a naxx balance patch for non-naxx content

And layering because the interns in charge at blizzard in 2019 can't into netcode.

What do white people have to do with anything?

Best MMO on the market right now, which is very, very fucking sad.

its an old game and gamers blindly like old things

More so that new games try to fuck you in every way possible
>HEY BRO, PREORDER NOW AND YOU CAN PLAY 2 WEEKS EARLY WITH A GOLDEN GUN EVERYONE ELSE UNLOCKS AT LEVEL 50
>REMEMBER TO LOG IN DAILY FOR YOUR GOOD BOY POINTS
>THE NEW MEGA AWESOME PACK INTRODUCES OVER 500 NEW COSMETICS TO MAKE YOUR DUDE CUSTOM AND YOUR OWN, JUST KEEP LOGGING IN DAILY AND EARNING YOUR REWARDS SO YOU CAN GET YOUR LOOT CHESTS AND CARE PACKAGES
>GAME IS NOW FREE 2 PLAY, ALL THAT STUFF YOU EARNED BY GRINDING 50 LEVELS IS NOW BASELINE, YOU CAN STILL USE THEM IN CLASSIC MODE WHICH WE NO LONGER SUPPORT, OR YOU CAN PLAY IN OUR NEW BATTLE ROYAL MODE, IF YOU SUB FOR $20 A MONTH YOU CAN GET a 10% INCREASED CHANCE OF GETTING GOOD GUN!

You're all faggots for playing shitty MMOs anyway

i feel like i was the only one watching townsends lmfao upvote for the reference.

*r*sh and c*lts are also niggers

this guy is huge on /ck/

FOOKIN BASED

>World renowned

Like what, nog? Creole food like jumbalaya and gumbo was invented by french and Spanish, fried chicken was invented by brits.

Have your collard greens.

t. alberto barbosa

They double down on the buyers that go "old good, new bad"

nice pasta have sex

Please stop making me hungry user.

>it's still better than 90% of new games
>grind simulator 2004 edition
>good

Attached: 1567436700514.webm (1280x720, 220K)

unironically plenty of them would be considered white by todays shitskins yeah

im running sm and getting gear but whenever i get a new piece i dont equip it and find another group, and then i need on the gear again just to make money

>QUICK, I BETTER DEFEND WHITE PEOPLE, NO JOKES ALLOWED AGAINST THE MASTER RACE

You are a fermented white man
T. ireland

>tfw wow classic is legit the most fun I've had with the game since Ulduar 10m raids with hard modes activated for each boss
>that comfy feel of having poisons again

Attached: IMG_20190829_135046.jpg (250x267, 13K)

fuck your dad in the ass

>servers supposedly have more than double the population limit of original servers
>blizz layered the game to fucking hell and it's empty again
thank you daddy oWo"~

horde live in mud huts

>being proud of putting shitty carbs and fats on everything to hide the taste of your shitty overcooked """meat"""
LOL

"I'll have one stick of celery, please, and water"

yea this is that blind memery I was talking about

>t. self-loathing bug man

Racist. Why do you hate black people?

Hey Yea Forums I just got my mount :)

"I'll be a useless lardass, with "disability" gibs please"

I know it's a joke, but I don't get it. I'm not offended, I just don't understand where this joke is coming from.

Attached: 1562135648072.jpg (907x778, 72K)

It's just some jackass that took the meme from racist blacks on Twitter and replaced "what white people season their chicken with" with some WoW shit text

>thinking WoW , babbys first mmo in any form, would not be full of retards
Its like you don't even know the genre.

Tell them they're all retards who have to cope with never actually mastering a skill, hence why the value a fleeting commodity that high.

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-084304.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

"I'll be a mongoloid who mistakes learning how to cook with overeating please."

Shoot people in the theater seeing the new joker movie.

Don’t use disingenuous terms like black people.

>horde is cool and so is Metallica
I can smell you from here.

Attached: 9D6F9CE2-FD5E-42B4-8E42-0655574AE3A8.jpg (600x600, 200K)

Metallica is so basic bitch it's hard to genuinely imagine someone liking it above the age of 17

Yeah we prefer the term "kangz".

Attached: 1566798386430.jpg (249x249, 63K)

Tell your dad if you can use him instead. He'll understand.

>hordeniggers using facebook memes
Why alliance is the thinking man's faction (except for nelfs).

common shit pepe

Get laid virgy, download hinge or OKC

And yet here we are. Imagine the same people with the entry level place also would prefer to role play as a space Mexican rather than a mighty dwarf.

Attached: F33BF1E0-1BED-4B84-A533-0F27D698A8FD.jpg (600x391, 68K)

Third worlders smother their poverty cuts of meat in a ton of bad spices to hide the poor flavor.

Also the best and hottest spices/peppers are made in the US.

>expected
>expected
>intentional/expected
>yeah i guess

list more

Opening with two servers and letting people reserve names on them then realizing they need 30 god damn servers meaning subbing early for the names was wasted.

Expecting something to be fucked up doesn't make it not fucked up.

Left: How white people season their chicken

OI OI, I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS DUMBASS "SEASONED MEAT" SHITASS MEME
LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYONE GODDAMN EVERYONE I KNOW THAT SAYS THIS STUPID SHIT COOKS ALL THE FUCKING FLAVOR OUT OF THE MEAT. AND JUST DRENCHES THE SHIT WITH RANDOM SHIT OFF THE SPICERACK.
that's not cooking right and it actually upsets me. You aren't even making a good point, and half the time it's some stupid racist bullshit.

Unless you're spending $16/lb on heritage chicken it has no real flavor of its own breh

Learn to cook please, not for my sake, but for yours.

Grats user!

You're only supposed to season the shit out of the meat if it's super low quality. If you have high quality meat you lightly season it.

>Comeone
I'd rather be a "drug addict" than an illiterate retard that fucks up simple shit like 'come on'

>when some hyper over leveled retard shows up in the G arena

Accurate nostalgia-fulfillment, I guess.

Now if only Gaben would unfuck Valve. then we'd be talking.

>Weeb pedophile posts webm with little animu girl he imagines putting his dick in
Weebs not knowing what they're talking as usual.

gee i dunno how about the entire world we live in lol. fucking niggers

Man this could not have been more appropriate for the zone

>go into hillsbrad for the first time heading to tarren mill
>suddenly two alliance
>stealth, realize they are both like level 25 so stealth won't do shit for me, they start approaching me
>then start backing up
>horde mage comes up behind me
>rogue opens up on one of the alliance
>we kill the alliance

My first time in hillsbrad goes from me almost getting jumped to fighting along side horde. This is just as great as I remember.

Attached: +_d6210ca100c4d24fd6188cc8e943202d.jpg (800x600, 70K)

world of warcraft is probably one of the most boring and sterile games I've played

That's only fucked for the players, for Blizzard it's an expert move for more cashmoneys.

Pretty sure hot sauce of the most initial and purest kind would have originated in asian or indian regions, what with them being the source of spices, peppers included

punch him in the face and call him a faggot.

capsicums are of new world origin, tomatoes too.

Reminder that black people refuse to put hot sauce in the fridge despite what is written on the bottle because it doesn't make sense to them.

They and their handlers haven't given me a proper good reason not to

Chili peppers yes, peppercorns no. That was my mistake, i wrote peppers instead of pepper.

>They're using a naxx balance patch for non-naxx content
Cope retard, there's minimal changes. The same group that got world first Rag regularly knocks Rag out 1 week in even on1.0 private servers.

>Opening with two servers
They did this because they know 95% of you fucks are going to drop the game in three weeks once the novelty wears off, and it'll be a pain to combine servers later on.

This was a thread about using imaginary factions in a video game being to make abstract dicotomies between things, chicken seasoning in this case. And yet, the first thing you saw was race. You sir, are a racebrain.

/thread
MMO garbage is MMO garbage. Old WoW sucked balls, you've been playing an even shittier take on it that now you think this is somehow great.

pvp makes me sick
>be me
>walk into arcade
>ching chong over here is almost beat this game he's been at on one quarter for the past 2 hours
>hes on the last boss..
>so i walks up and shoves him out of the way with my 300 pounds of lardass, i grab the joystick and walk him off a cliff.
>he starts crying no noo. he tries to run back over and continue his game by putting a quarter in and "continuing"
>i hold the timer countdown faster button and time it out before he can get over as i breath heavily and smirk at the screen, eyes lighting up at the Game Over screen
>chink cries
>i sign online to tell everybody about it.

purely what ruined WoW.

>Play hunter
>Auto shot will just stop sometimes until I move

Why though.

>friend kept praising horde, that it had the best players and everything, wanting me to switch side
>All classic content has been steamrolled by alliance guilds
What gives?

Playing the same shitty game that was released in 2004, imagine just how retarded is the playerbase. Enjoy ur nostalgia for 1 month faggot.

The seasoned/unseasoned thing is a racial joke. Normally it'd be the same image but "how white people season their chicken" compared to Mexicans etc. He's being a mong but it wasn't out of nowhere, the chicken seasoning thing is definitely a white people joke. The joke being that we don't like spices.

>inventing a recipe
fuck off nigger

>give me a new rush
>plays the slot machines for a week straight, throws away 50,000$ of his money
what makes you think i can't replay 1 game ever after playing it once. you must play the shittiest games ever. and only for a dopamine rush like being at the slots as shitty as games are nowadays

>It's not a game.
>pay to play their game
What did he mean by this 1000000 IQ post?

Attached: I seriously hope you guys don't do this.png (530x679, 158K)

only literal NPCs play alliance

they had no servers

>10 man dungeon xp abuse
>layering xp abuse
>naxx balance patch
>rank14 weps unlocked in p2
>CC not DRing
>more bugs than any blizzard product ever
>queues
>QUEUES

its a fucking trainwreck and im mad ive put a week into it and feel compelled to continue for the sake of my dumb retard friends.
why do i do this to myself.

>hahaa i can't enjoy meat without so much fat and breading that the core ingredient is basically interchangeable

>>no original epic mounts
Go back to retail, mountnigger.

smoked chicken >>>>>>>>>> friend chicken

I don't put hot sauce, ketchup, or parmesan cheese in the fridge

>tfw you finally escape from gnomeregan
good lord fuck that place

Attached: him.jpg (584x657, 231K)

I understand hating on waterfags, but celery is an underrated vegetable.

Indeed they are and normally consider themselves to be, white.

i find it funny how everyone shits on the alliance. when its horde players that have zero honnor and think the alliance is "too plain" bunch of children. every horde player that I have ganked 1v1 cries for their guildies to come and they always show up with 10 players and horde players will never try to gank you unless they have a 100% chance to win the fight. bunch of children

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 44K)

>I understand hating on waterfags
KYS yourself faggot

Every ally I fight brings a skulled guy in after I hit them once and then the skull dies to retail

classic is shit

But white people do season their chicken.

ironic part is that all black people that play wow play alliance and the pastiest whites are always horde

>>layering
nothing wrong with it but they should have made it like ccing in maplestory

>>unfixed bugs despite beta
name three bugs

>>severely underestimated the server queues
there has been queues below 2k the past 4 days. stop playing asmongold's server retard

>>no original epic mounts
and that's a bad thing?

I'm having a blast. Feels good to know that everything I do won't be worthless in a few months

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090319_043317.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

>female dwarf
good lad

We want NO FUCKING CHANGES, you retards.

Attached: i see no changes.jpg (388x446, 174K)

>What went so right?
Nothing, your mom hoped you would grow up and move on but 10 years later you're still here. Acting as a retarded child acting as a nostalgic boomer but with electronic toys instead of a politics.

play private servers then

>nothing wrong with layering
not only have people abused layer hopping for xp but on some realms there are people using bot alts to whisper invite to new layers for farm resources. its a massive issue and its going to fuck economies sideways.

layering was meant to stress relieve not give people handfuls of worlds to harvest

Is it to late to get into classic now? Everbody is 60 now I suppose...

I have reserached classes for a week and cant make up my mind.

Attached: 1409250986364.jpg (400x267, 26K)

>CC not DRing

That was normal in vanilla.

No, instead you get to live with the realization that everything you do is worthless right now, a realization that you should have had over a decade ago because it's still a video game and nothing matters.

lol

Attached: 1548295872919.png (587x586, 612K)

which is why they should have made it selectable like changing channels in specific games

cry harder

Classic has been fun so far, but it also reminds me how much I take modern MMO conveniences for granted.

Attached: 2cad24916231f4f1653517e166c383a3.png (551x127, 92K)

Why Americans so obsessed with seasoning their food?

Spanish here. We have people who can be considered 100% white and people with olive skin. We got tanned af in Summer .

Left looks like a hard diet food.

Sadly, it's

EU Alliance > EU Horde > NA Horde > NA Alliance

Attached: 1567446866288.png (638x749, 56K)

Actually in Mexico. Certain peppers are literally illegal to grow in the US.

>near a rare mob spawn
>get asked if i have the quest for the rare
>dont respond, tag the rare before the group
>dont even have the quest to kill the rare

>guy doing free bags in front of the bank
>walk up to him and /yell saying this guy stole my wool for his bags
>leave during the commotion and never return

>roll need for everything

Attached: 1546909252901.png (334x346, 120K)

Fact:most of people who use too much seasoning in the food is for mask the shitty flavour.

British Empire dominated the world just to bring spices back to England for our curry (which we invented)

pretty much

They didn't use the vanilla engine, it's running on BFA software and you can see the animations even have bugs which neither retail or a vanilla client has.

They just made a third version of wow

rares are not quest objectives, dumb LARPing frogposter

Not him, but there are several bugged quests in the game that were also bugged on private servers, for example in dark shore the quest "Travel to ashvale" which you get after rescuing the dude in the cave never shows up and the npc that is meant to give it gets stuck.

Attached: 1567491671673.jpg (713x1080, 330K)

>severely underestimated the server queues
This is the one that gets me. How could they not know that half their playerbase would flood it because they all hate current nu-WoW? Were some managers just like "nah, this is nothing but a vocal minority".

Nostalgia of better times

You don't put sauce in the fridge you complete fucking moron. Wasting space for more meat.

Unironically the best album before they stopped doing Thrash

If you don't think Trapped Under Ice is the tightest shit then get the fuck out of my face

Timing.

AHEM

Attached: Marcus_Bel.jpg (590x828, 98K)

they wanted it to fail

*tips fedorah*

>MMO shit
Haven't bothered with MMO shit for years. It's all the same boring shit over and over again.

>wow fags only play wow
>say every other MMO is a carbon copy of wow because they have an abusive relationship with Blizz since WotLK
>classic comes out
>HURR ITS GOOD AGAIN MUCH BETTER
>same cycle repeats for another 15 years

SAY
MY
NAME

Attached: 435354654643.png (1045x597, 536K)

pandering to pve crybabies is what ruined wow and by proxy other mmos as well though

there's no reason to get stronger and watch your numbers go up if you aren't one day comparing those numbers to someone else's

W I L F R E D F I Z Z L E B A N G
Master Summoner

Guys please, what fishing bots are good? I'm begging you, I need this!

Attached: 1546919180386.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>kinda like spice and want to eat more of it
>the day after my stomach hurts and I have to shit without fail. It's not fair bros.

you

lol ok waterfaggot

>no original epic mounts
u probably will never even get the 40 mount lol

lmao professional streamer sodapoppin is currently wiping on trash and several bosses in MC. You fuckers said Classic was not hard.

Whats the best beginner class? Hunters seem to be bugged atm...

Druids and Warlocks can easily and effectively chain pull, but good luck getting into a raid at end game as a Druid if you care at all about that. Mechanically though, I think all classes are fairly close in their ease of playing.

>not playing classic in a shitty computer @ 7 fps
>not playing with an awfull internet connection
It's like you guys don't want to experience it for real.

good bait user

Oh I get that image because i'm a huge faggot that plays MMOs.

>bugged
what do you mean

Pets not working atm it seems. They run off and their stats are wonky...

So the wow alliance hasn't even started?

>Content is easier than it was originally
>Ragnaros beaten with a team of only 34 people, a third of which weren't even level cap

Yikes, that's some serious projection.

Both horde and ally are this lame, I assure you

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WHYTOIDS

Attached: 1536100924455.png (644x800, 198K)

Imagine looking at the people that conquered a quarter of the known world for spices and say that they don't like to season their food or can't handle spicy.
Nordic faggots can't handle spice, yes, but anglos and germanic are obsessed

>seasoned chicken
>literally just breaded with what looks like green onions or some other accent piece added
Black people just fry everything and coat it in breading, this isnt seasoning

Finnish chili eaters are absolutely as autistic about their spicy food as Finns are about anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFXL7VTOroc

Attached: home.jpg (778x580, 235K)

Are you retarded?

Threads on bug forum.

>...

Attached: aivo apustaja.png (1000x1271, 314K)

What's the meaning of life?

Attached: 1552222072291.jpg (532x783, 180K)