Will you guys be picking this one up ? I mean, its goddamn Valkyrie Profile

Will you guys be picking this one up ? I mean, its goddamn Valkyrie Profile.

Attached: indivisible.jpg (920x518, 86K)

No.

Valkyrie Profile sucked.
Invisible will be the game to finish Lab Zero off. Bankrupt. I hope it was worth it to get Project I.G. to anime the OP.

No, I regret buying Skullgirls. And fuck kinucakes or whatever her name is

>fuck kinucakes
What did she do this time?

yes

Don't talk shit about my waifu!

Show her feet

Is is this game supposed to work with an ATB system? Is your whole team have one ATB bar? I can't imagine it would work any other way as only one character would be able to attack at a time and VP combat is about chaining attack together

And you are an absolute faggot

Play the demo

I think each character can stock up to 3 actions. Then you combo them off in any order that you want. So a total of 12 attacks if everything is charged up

>How is this game supposed to work with an ATB system? Does your whole team have one ATB bar?
Jesus Christ I must have had a stroke while typing this

I played VP back in 1999 and just played it a week ago.
Do you think our ADHD-riddled generation would bother with an RPG where you need to collect characters and with a fucking TIME LIMIT? No fucking way.
I understand MikeZ wanted to make him dream game, given how much he had to shell out for it to happen, but unless it's some really mindblowing experience, it will be forgotten in a month and just bankrupt what's left of Lab Zero.

Have to much in my backlog, but I'll probably check it out eventually.

He just mad she's hot and talented

Attached: kinuko.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

Fair enough

Sounds like a pretty good way of trying to add strategy and planning to combat but it still seems inferior to VP2's system. I guess it's the only alternative as VP2 relies on an AP bar as well, which is impossible to do in the style of VP

>Valkyrie Profile sucked.
Is it possible to have a worse opinion than this?

Yes.
That Valkyrie Profile was a good game.

I'm interested in seeing how the final product comes out. I'm still on the fence on how well this mish-mash of concepts is going to work out in practice. I'm hoping it all feels cohesive because I feel like for all they are trying to do, it could easily come out an unfocused mess.

VP2 wasn't as good as the first one IMO. It ended u being way too much SOUL BREAK spam or whatever it was called

It's amazing how much timers turn people off of a game, especially in a game like VP when there wasn't much to do outside of recruiting einherjer and dungeons anyways. This obsession people have with "freedom" in video games gets taken too far. That said, the complicated menus that assumes you'd be smart enough to figure out on your own is sadly too much to expect from most people as it was even when the game came out.

You're still an absolutely irredeemable faggot

I thought the story and atmospheric elements in 2 were way weaker and it was practically an anime in many respects. That said, I thought the gameplay made a great transition into 3D, which added an additional level of complexity to the system, but yes, sadly by the end of the game, and especially Sephardic Gate, your only means of dealing damage was essentially spamming Soul Crush. More of a problem with balancing than an issue with the fundamental gameplay

Yes, the timer stuff really puts people off. If you go to the Steam forum page of some old games, the most talked topic is "how restrictive is the time limit". For example, the first Fallout had two time limits: one for Super Mutants to invade (150 in-game days) and another for everything ending (13 in-game years). Even if they later removed the first limit in a patch, people still don't like the second time limit. I think you needed almost 300 real hours to reach it in-game.

And people still complained.

Look at Majora's Mask, it arguably doesn't even have a time limit as it has it has no upper limit to the amount of times it can be reset, so it's technically more of a soft reset the restarts the in game clock which the player has to do manually. Despite that, people still bitch about the timer in that game to this day