It's gonna be game of the generation and there's nothing you can do to stop it user

youtube.com/watch?v=uy6ne-fEsAw

It's gonna be game of the generation and there's nothing you can do to stop it user

Attached: DL2.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-basedsdkw260
youtube.com/watch?v=-so
youtube.com/watch?v=p0nqexbrs9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not Cyberpunk/Hollow Knight.

Are they bringing back the PvP mode? Shit was fun in the first game.

Only thing they've talked about is co-op being back

Why am I hyped for an open world zombie game?
Whats wrong with me bros?

The first game was one of, if not the only, to do it right. and the sequel looks to be improving on it.

>Falling for a trailer
Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=-basedsdkw260
The first game was good but it was still severely lacking from what was advertised. Wait till release before you start showing serious interest in it.

I was thinking Dying Light would be an awful awful game just like Dead Island. I was so shocked to learn that it was actually one of the most well designed games of recent memory. Techland somehow did Open World with Great Level Design.

Honestly excited for this game and will buy when a good deal comes.

user...

>Spam filter is catching the link
youtube.com/watch?v=-so Ysdkw260

>youtube.com/watch?v=-basedsdkw260

Not sure what you were trying to link there

Hell yeah filter finna work this jabroni mark into a seething shoot ha ha
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Holy shit that looks great, is that a multiplat?

Honestly it looks fairly accurate to the final game.

Everything besides Switch.

press x

They make such a huge fucking big deal about all the choices you constantly have to make and its impact and influence on the story.

If they really are constant then no one is going to even slightly deliberate on which direction to go in, its just going to be "well that one sounds alright I guess" OR its going to be "In order to be the bad guy I need to make this choice..."

OH NO you picked "morally grey" ha ha! Got you!

This is the first footage I've seen of it. The graphics and animations are not what I'd hoped. I was expecting way of an improvement over Dying Light, and it looks about the same (at best). The gameplay looks pretty fun though

Shoo shoo guinea
Most of the core gameplay is there but you can see a clear downgrade in some areas (lighting especially) and they completely scrapped the dynamic aspects of the open world. That last point is cause for concern given that they are clearly trying to do the same thing in DL2 and they want your choices in the story to have some relevance. If they cut it again then they've gutted a huge part of what makes the game look good right now.

>enemy mobs are all white males
>allies are diverse PoC
Transcendental.

To me it looks much better visually than cyberpunk 2077.

Im excited because Chris Avellone is writing it and based on what he has said he is going to design it like New Vegas. The gameplay of Dying Light 1 was great just the story was shit. I hope this has both elements.

look at some footage of the original game
youtube.com/watch?v=p0nqexbrs9U

I'd almost say it looks better

Man, this game got downgraded - Look at all the foliage reacting to the wind.

Yup. While these s-o-y boys obsess over Cyperpunk, the real GOTYAY is Dying Light 2.

>just the story was shit
It wasn't even shit, it was just bland.
The only cringeworthy stuff was some sidequests and the end of the dlc. BRO BITTERSWEET ENDING SO COOL!