What are your honest thoughts on this character?

What are your honest thoughts on this character?

Attached: Geno.png (588x959, 695K)

I think his game is quite good and but he's still an irrelevant meme pick.

Meh

I literally could not give a shit about him

At this point he’s a Smash character that’s never been playable in Smash.

I don't care.

He was badass in the Mario rpg, but Nintendo hates him for some reason

I thought he was neat, but I only started backing him for Smash after trying him out in Legacy XP where his moveset just clicked with me.
I don't think he has much of a chance to get in at the moment though. MAYBE if they do a bonus character, but that scenario happening in the first place is unlikely.

Most wanted for over a decade, and it'll probably be longer.

weaker than bowser and mario
stronger than peach until you get her frying pan
stronger than mallow

He's alright to use as a third party member, but once you get bowser and peach, he'll be kicked outta the party and never used again.

His game is my favorite game of all time. I've wanted him in Smash since Brawl, which makes it suck all the more that he's been memed to death by rosterfags

I'm surprised he's still so popular. He seemed like a fairly alright choice for Brawl, 12 years after his game released, but now it's been 23 years after his only major appearance.

As for the character himself, he seems cool, but I don't really have any personal experience with him.

I like him. Hopefully we can at least get the Mii costume back if he doesn't make it in.

A character that is only popular with fags who actually didn't play SMRPG. He is fine, but totally fucking irrelevant and the idiots that latch on to him don't understand that. At least fucking Ridley and K. Rool were antagonists in their games, and Banjo was a well remembered 1st party Nintendo game. SMRPG, while good and popular at the time is also almost 25 years old. The popularity is artificially inflated by rosterfags who don't play games other than Smash.

hes supposed to be a puppet or something i guess

Everytime I look at him I keep thinking that his nose is a bottom lip and the orange part in front of his face is a nose

Attached: 1554525615379.jpg (500x494, 59K)

>A character that is only popular with fags who actually didn't play SMRPG.

Hey I played SMRPG and I loved Geno

We need to focus on a revival of the Super Mario RPG universe, and then Geno will be an absolute shoe-in as a fighter. Something to be said about a character so popular even after 25 years. With only one appearance, and so much popularity, Nintendo is leaving money on the table. People will forget about Ashley and Dee in twenty years, even while they get regular appearances. But Geno? Still popular with such low exposure. Only retards don’t see the logic in this

I'm trying my damn hardest and I can't see it at all.

Geno is the doll. The doll has no character. Why would the star spirit possess the same doll again? The SMRPG universe is over. I don't see where they can go with it.

I don't mind him buy he's always looked naked to me

It’s all made up bullshit, they can go anywhere they want with it. It’s a video game. People like brand, people buy brand, simple

Reddit meme pick like waluigi and banjo. If it wasn’t for the constant meme push nobody would give a shit about this character from a one off spin off game for the snes. The only people who care about the meme pick is boomers who mostly don’t even own a switch and zoomers that want to larp as boomers. At least banjo is getting a new game.

Attached: 97F0FEA2-0F07-4090-BA4D-6FF72F4B0BE8.jpg (229x200, 8K)

Pretty neat. Pinocchio with a rocket punch. Um, why?

>At least banjo is getting a new game
???

It's funny you would say such stupid things.

Because it was the strongest?

star spirit had to choose wich toy to inhabit and it picked Geno over Peach Bows and Mario.

Star spirit knew his shit.

He's cool. It makes me sad knowing people think of a shitty party game series before SMRPG when they see him. Fuck Smash trannies.

This

Who the fuck actually care about Geno?

your image perfectly represent your IQ.

he's boring as fuck in smrpg, and only ever talked about because of insufferable smash rosterfags.

Attached: 1535829566929.png (512x512, 20K)

I've never played SMRPG

Geno haters are without a doubt redditors, as you've shown.

Cool design, cool powers, cool general idea. I wish Square would just sell the rights to him so he could be in Mario Kart

But he's right. Mallows magic is better than Genos and Bowser is stronger. If I could kick out Mario I'd probably go with Geno though.

Not the character I want from my favorite game, but I'll take him over no representation. Personally, I'd rather have Mallow or Booster. I'd even take a Boshi echo at this point.

Geno support has always been utterly baffling to me. Sure, he's not the main character, but I figured it was just the Han Solo effect. And then I played his game, and just don't fucking understand it. He has a few lines of dialogue, and then fucks off to Star Road? He's not even the most interesting character in his own debut.

It legitimately has to be autism. The edgy, cool caped character design contrasting with a cute and carefree world. The DBZ-tier power attack. The unpronounceable name... It's all just massive 'tism bait. Like Shadow, or Sans, or whatever you want to call it.

Attached: 1548879370367.jpg (465x369, 40K)

awful character without a personality or story presence from one of the weakest mario RPGs

Imagine not using Geno all the way through the end and one-killing Exor with his Special.

Geno flash is stronger than every Mallow spell (outside shocker, which it ties) Geno magic stats is only slightly lower than mallow, and he has better HP and speed. He's also got better utility in Genoboost . Especially since his high speed means he can genoboost mario with lazy shell.

the whole geno fanbase is literally an old newgrounds meme that autists refuse to move on from.

Or just people who played the game and liked the character, while you continue seething .

Attached: kamiyanointerest.png (499x64, 7K)

Not a gaming icon.

>Or just people who played the game
they didn't play the game, otherwise they'd realize that geno is a nothing character.
don't worry, though, he's a lock for smash 6 because you spergs won't stop screeching. lord knows that's all you people actually care about.

Yeah like Geno would be one of the most irrelevant characters in the Mario universe if it wasn't for the existence of smash bros lmao

I always thought the orange part was his nose until my friend corrected me just now.

He's kinda cute but honestly what's he got going for him?

I never hear people yeling for other one-game-only Mario RPG characters to get in, like Vivian or Kackletta. I don't understand where the fascination with Geno comes from.

He existed in a SNES RPG featuring the world of SMB. I haven't thought about him since I was a literal child. Why do you ask? Is this another stupid smashfaggot thread?

Yeah, but Mallow's magic is way more cheap.

overrated but originally was kinda cool though not especially cool

Attached: images.jpg (214x236, 7K)

That had to be one of the ugliest Brawl mods. Even by the modding standards back then.

Smash was a mistake.

is that just jrs head on brawl bowsers body?
seriously?

I miss when people actually played games instead of just arguing whether or not the game's characters should be in some stupid crossover.

I liked him in that one game he was in. But that was a very long time ago

Would love if he made it since he's pretty much the final of the original NEVER EVER club but he has no chance

I forget where I found it. Horrifying, is it not

Attached: geno.png (914x488, 14K)

Geno is dope, I want him in smash.

Remember those kids who thought Agahnim looked like this guy?

Attached: WALLY!.jpg (450x360, 18K)

How did he get a fanbase big enough to warrant being a serious spot contender and sakurai himself saying he wanted to include geno if he is such an irrelevant character? He isn't a waluigi tier meme pick, his fanbase has been around since before your time.

I played the game, dozens of time, and i like the characterter. You are a bit of a retard, but that's normal.

And with his battle sprite he looks like he has a magnificient pustache. I still see it 20 years later.

Geno's original fanbase is so minuscule the only threads where you could find his name were smash threads. With the generation shift (z boys are now the majority of Yea Forums) came a bunch of sheep-like company wars gen Y worshipping pieces of shit, they never played smrpg but they saw the smash threads and geno on them. You know the rest of the story.

Too bad for you nintendo saw a better candidate in Banjo because Geno's popularity increased after K Rool's reveal.

who??

Holy fuck I'm not the only one. Thought it was that way for years.

fuckable

He's a cool character and I find it impressive that his fans have kept the dream alive and actually made him one of the most talked about side characters in the Mario series, even if it's mostly a Smash meme.
Shame he's owned by Square, I bet with all this fan demand Nintendo would have put him and Mallow in more games. Speaking of, why'd Square not put them in Hoops 3 on 3, Sports Mix or Fortune Street?

He’s barely even a character from an average game.

Ugly

I like his design but this

I think it's a shame the Mii costume is gone, whatever about him playable. Mii Gunner is already starved for good costumes.

Cool design, and fun moves, but otherwise the most boring character in your party. He never deserved hype. He barely has dialog, and has no personality outside of muh stars.

I know what he's supposed to look like, but any time he's in a picture that is thumbnail sized or smaller I see this. I can't seem to stop no matter how hard I try.

He was my favorite character in Mario RPG, but I hate his fanbase so much I hope he never gets in. He was cool, but he's an ancient character that was in one game and he isn't even the main character. He doesn't deserve shit.

You need to go back.

Cool, but not expanded enough to interest the mainstream audience. Will absolutely satisfy hardcore smash fans, but outside of that hexs a literal who that nintendo/square refuse to do anything with. Which is a shame, because it is apparent that people do want to see more of him and if he could be related to rosalina, but they do nothing with him.

This. His fanbase autism has gotten stronger over the years and it won't stop until he gets in. If complete autistic picks like ridley and fucking banjo can get in, it's only a matter of time until he gets in.

Le people that want Geno are Reddit
Le people that don't want Geno are Reddit

Can we agree that Reddit is a meaningless term yet?

I'll bet the same faggot zoomers that say Dragon Quest and Terry Bogard are literally who want Geno in the game.

Attached: genofags.png (1454x285, 29K)

He's cool, always used him in SMRPG

Repetition user

Attached: AREYOUOKAY.png (1446x388, 53K)

Attached: ohnonono.png (1200x852, 2.84M)

God the Terry salt is so delicious.
I'm happy with whoever Sakurai throws in but seeing people BURNING with anger if he is in would be glorious.

Attached: autismsai.png (1469x950, 61K)

Imagine being 30 years old and hating on characters for a children's game. Cybersai and Smashburb are such autistic fucks around the same age.

Good character from a great game, but fuck autistic smashfags