OFFICIAL LAUGH AT DOOM FAGS THREAD

YOU THOUGHT YOUR ULTRA VIOLENT GENERIC ARMOR GUY WAS IN BECAUSE “t-the devs said they know smash” HA
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR $60 30 FPS SWITCH PORT AND MAYBE IF YOURE LUCKY A LITTLE PNG.

Attached: A4A8AD1C-619D-4758-B32C-E0363064DC8D.jpg (269x187, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77982719
youtu.be/RktX4lbe_g4
youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472940914/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We were hopeful but didn't get in, and that's alright.
We still have the doom games to have fun with, doomguy not getting into smash won't take that away from us.
Besides, there's always next time right?

Attached: 1567473354308.png (680x680, 254K)

Doomfags did nothing wrong and were some of the chillest rosterfags there's ever been, neck yourself op.

Attached: The-Terry-Bogard-Workout.png (869x919, 663K)

seethe, zoomer

This. Shut the fuck up op you seething post-banjo stevefag

t. stevefag

>Doomfags did nothing wrong and were some of the chillest rosterfags there's ever been
Nice revisionism, doomfag
You were the most obnoxious rosterfag.
You never listened to reason, there was absolutely nothing pointing towards his inclusion and you all parroted the same garbage over and over again without adding anything new and meaningful.
Fuck DOOMfags, truly the reddit meme pick of rosterfaggotry.

Attached: 1538240473305.png (800x700, 764K)

Unlike smashniggers that simply exist to make roster threads and smell pungent, doombros actually play the games of their rep. Naturally, the lack of Doomguy's inclusion in a party game is of little concern to such people with cultured tastes.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hideous destructor game to tend to.

Attached: hideous.png (375x248, 396K)

You failed. I'll continue to enjoy Doom games whether it be old or new. and don't think about mass replying

Attached: D-El58aWsAA6nt0.jpg (4027x1650, 814K)

>the most obnoxious rosterfag
Stop talking about yourself

Attached: he's in.png (779x439, 56K)

>w-we didn’t care anyways
At least Ashleyfags owned up to dying and took it better

Yawn... Fifth character is still not yet known.

Maybe do this thread next time every single character is in.

You are just asking to be BTFO'd later.

Doombros were even the more respectful group, not sure why the harassing... Be happy you guys got a legit leak while the others not.

For me? I have Doom Eternal to look for, but nice try with your thread... It failed ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now Doomfags can fuck off from Metroid and Halo threads.

Imagine having your life revolve around leaks for children's fighting games and then getting upset when others don't throw tantrums like you do.

Attached: this is pathetic.png (111x146, 25K)

>f-fifth character isn’t know yet... We can still win
>we were never mean... I mean we criticized every other character.... DOESNT COUNT
>...I HAVE A NEW GAME!!!!!!
By your retarded logic Shantae, Reimu, and Ashley weren’t BTFO because they have new games
Have fun with your 30FPS download required port though

Kek

>w-we didn’t care anyways
I don't. Continue to dance for me puppet.

How is Doomguy deconfirmed now? What did I miss?

>mobile filename

smashfags, everyone

Imagine engaging in a thread deliberately mocking doomfags instead of ignoring it, showing your intelligence doomfag

I thought it would've been cool to see Doomguy, but I never really expected it. I knew there was a chance, but that chance was low.
See you in Smash Ultimate 2.

sneed

t-this we doombros didn't even CARE about smash anyways

That Terry is scary.

>HAVE FUN WITH YOUR $60 30 FPS SWITCH PORT
There aren't people who will actually play Eternal on the Switch is there?

Attached: 1551690898810.jpg (449x1253, 140K)

*yawn* this truly is devastating... I won’t be able to enjoy WBaWC and Doom Eternal now that my favorite characters aren’t in a game with the worst fanbase of all time! Truly a shame....

Attached: 1E4D4193-8977-4FF1-B08B-74281BE1CA81.jpg (665x665, 176K)

And yet here you are mocking Doomfags. Cast off.

Everyone is saying Terry "Kenhat" Borgard and the literal who from Ninja Gaiden are a 100% due to reasons beyond logic

>suddenly Yea Forums hates doomguy
what the fuck happened?

WHAT THE FUCK BROS HOW IS DOOMGUY NOT IN SMASH WITH DOOM ETERNAL COMING TO SWITCH

>literal who from Ninja Gaiden
how is it possible for the MC to be a literal who
you even know the series he comes from

>you and other fags beg for it
>”w-we don’t care!!!”
>”S-SMASH SUCKS”
If smash is the worst fanbase then why did doom fans join in?
Do you wanna keep backpedaling?

It became popular, and now it's cool to hate it. They're all pathetic.

Keep talking, boy. Fifth guy still not yet confirmed.

Once it is, feel free to talk as much as you want.

Better be extra confident about your choice ;)

I'm not on the Hayabusa bandwagon but fuck me man
Ninja Gaiden was one of the core NES titles. You didn't fucking own an NES without owning a Ninja Gaiden game. Shit.

because he's literally just a generic ninja
like it's a cool series, but it's a cool series about a generic ninja

>stevefags STILL cannot stop seething
You guys really how to cheer me up when I’m down.

Attached: 9BBD1059-0D7A-41D9-9BA3-1B630AC9C62B.png (1696x846, 84K)

Trust me I’m really confident, as for you... well I shouldn’t be mocking you now, after all you have a new game coming soon yes?

Fourth guy isn't even confirmed. There's still a possibility the SNK thing was just an error when they were compiling the page.

Imagine jumping ship from your dream char and joining the SNK bandwagon.

That is even more pathetic, bro.

So Doomguy is deconfirmed because the last Fighter has been leaked? Can someone point me to that because the only leak I’ve seen for Smash recently is the SNK one, and that one is still up in the air on whether or not that was a mistake.

>Be Doomfag
>Also be SNKfag and Ninja Gaiden fag

I win either way, get fucked OP.

It was leaked by Nintendo that one of the next DLC characters is owned by SNK, and another leaker said that Terry and Hyabusa are the next characters. This doesn't 100% confirm Hyabusa. Doomfags don't care, because most of us are old, and don't really get upset at things as minor as not getting a character we want in a game (Especially since most of us wanted Ridley/K.Rool/Belmonts/Banjo/Hyabusa anyways).

Even if it's SNK I'm not really sold on it being Terry. I really do think they would go for a more Retro/Out there choice with SNK, considering that 40th Anniversary Collection just came out

Attached: athena02.jpg (417x468, 69K)

I also think people have been sleeping on Metal Slug. King of Fighters just feels too obvious.

Yeah just like most ninjas are. Joe from Shinobi, Strider Hiryu, and all the others aren't remembered because of their cool backstory where their village/family/clan were destroyed. It's all in the gameplay. I'd like for Hayabusa to get in because he could bring something new gameplay wise and I just want to see another version of an izuna drop.

>Discord boogiemen
>Steve boogiemen
Buddy I don’t even own Minecraft or cared about Steve posting, if anything I was wanting either Master Chief or Conker, Banjo isn’t Conker but he’s still a rather neat character doomfag, ooop I mean Banjobro

He was my dream character, and ever since Banjo was revealed, there are falseflaggers trying to make us look bad, when in reality I'm just here trying to enjoy my games. And as stated before, he's a DREAM character nonetheless.

I wanted Dante

Attached: 096BA056-8694-4E5E-BEE5-F563167F1391.png (630x758, 11K)

Strider at least has his cool scarf and robot dogs going for him, that does a lot to stand out.

WHERE IS HE

Attached: 1555499103665.jpg (595x842, 424K)

RICK AND MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTY

My dream characters are Fawful and Marx but we don't get what we want now do we

Never begged for it. I knew doomguy is too niche in the east to be added so it was always just pipe dream for me. I will admit that some of the people here got too cocky but that’s the end of it. I’ve had my literal most wanted in since melee so I’ve been fine. And before you say it yes Reimu is never happening

Attached: 12B0F167-CF9F-4759-AAAF-09483CF7F424.jpg (600x570, 107K)

No one mentioned discord but way to our yourself.

Attached: 1C7BF8A8-3F2D-4F9D-BB7D-5D07AD0AA394.jpg (1024x756, 104K)

I mean the most memorable thing about the NES games are the fucking asshole birds.
Ryu himself doesn't really have much going in the way of design/personality ya know?

Based swordchads

user what

Attached: 1567025050375.gif (572x339, 2.05M)

He didn't even get a scarf till later on it the series and most people honestly only know him from MvC.

have ryu and terry actually been confirmed.

>banjokes still exist

Attached: F55E12A6-77BF-4B78-B9A6-063FC02F24FA.jpg (1273x766, 126K)

All of the mad Doomfags are obvious Stevefags/SNKfags making us look bad.

No one should pay attention to them, but the lack of Smash topics lead us here... Not our fault, lmao.

>doomguy is too niche in the east
Let me tell you right now, the entirety of the PC scene in Japan is visual novels and FPS's.

Are you OK?

Attached: 1544602325581.png (1469x950, 88K)

I said it was an example of people detracting and making fake enemies, for example you did it by implying Stevefags did this when most of them died

I get that. I don't think Hayabusa would be a very exciting addition to the roster, but don't downplay the significance of Ninja Gaiden on Nintendo.

Jooojoooo

It's sad that Yea Forums can only ever think of how much they want everyone to be "LOL EPICALLY BTFO TRANNY!!" instead of being exceited for video games.

>People talking as though Terry is confirmed
>When SNK isn't even 100% confirmed

>stevefags want a blank slate "character" that was already raped to death in the telltale adventure "game"
>wanting some non-fighting game IP character (doomguy or other) in any fighting game anyways
I'll make a slight exception for games like smash where movement tech around the level and minigames can make things more interesting than the more traditional fighting game.
What really were you hoping from doomguy in a fighting game? That his uppercut would be a supershotgun blast upwards or that he would have a rip and tear fatality move? What makes Doom a good game doesn't translate into what makes a good fighting game character.

it's ok doomfag maybe next smash, which wont come out until a long time LOL

>you're supposed to be angry, seething, shitting yourself into a poopdookie frenzy of raging goobabooba! WHY AREN'T YOU DOING THIS?!
You creatures are sad and pathetic.

there's still one slot left

I actually have considered Athena (for a time she was basically SNK's mascot), but could they get away with picking the anime girl that's best known for wearing a tiny red bikini? Also would she be kind of stepping on Palutena's shoes?

Attached: Princess-athena.jpg (900x1024, 427K)

Thanks for proving me right, child.

Yep, Doom Slayer entering is an extra and a pleasant one.

I believe in any character getting in, but seeing SNKfags growing this weird bravado all of the sudden makes me believe it was a mistake.

Well, I guess it's their time. Let them celebrate and congratulate them, even if they shit talk.

user you know he's actually in the game, right?

people still get worked up over this shit? smash is literal tr4.5h

ITS A PICKLE RICKING MORTY REFERENCE SCARY TERRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SZECHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Enough, you tried, your DONE.

I'M NOT MAD I'M FINE WITH DOOMGUY NOT BEING IN I HAVE DOOM ETERNAL TO PLAY

>s-shutup! It wasn’t me and I didn’t give myself away like I always do!
Cope

Attached: 2C1E5FE9-F0D2-43AA-9E9D-FDD4034CBA80.jpg (731x465, 99K)

part of me hopes crash never gets in so this smash shit doesn't infest crash threads

Attached: 1561037973714.png (338x338, 230K)

THIS

WITH CHUBBY KOF13 SCHOOLGIRL ALT

I don't understand, what does Eternal have to do with Smash?

quit seething so loud people are trying to sleep

user I think you need to get off the fucking internet for a few minutes holy shit.

Attached: 1567023103622.gif (500x363, 503K)

Nothing. Don't pay attention to a mindless falseflagging zombie, it's best to ignore such foolishness.

Yeah, you’re talking out of your ass on this one. The Japanese aren’t heavily into fps at all because it hurts their eyes and it’s clear that doom doesn’t do well there if you look at the figures for the most recent title. There is a small community dedicated to it though that made a megawad a few years ago, but it’s certainly not a part of the scene there

Attached: 8AECB463-328D-40D6-BCA9-94A4E89A83FD.gif (250x250, 180K)

>I-IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE AN EXCUSE
>EVERYONE WHO HATES ME COMES FROM THE SAME PLACE ITS ALWAYS STEVE!!!!
cope and have sex

>No u
It's over.

Doomfags have been using the Eternal port coming to the Switch as an argument for him being in the DLC.
Which makes no sense when the port is handled by a third party company in which Nintendo has no involvement with other than advertising.

It's called common sense friend. Your unimportant non protagonist won't get in.

Attached: 1474886234486.gif (266x192, 92K)

>implying he won’t be replaced by steve

Would rather have that than the nonstop "I wanna fuck all these bandicooters!" posts.

wat?

>the japanese aren't heavily into fps at all
What? COD sales have dropped worldwide EXCEPT for Japan, they're the ones who constantly buy new battle-royales, the amount of manga influenced by shooters is amazing. Sure Doom itself isn't that big there, which is still an understatement, but the Japs love shooters.

That's happened with a lot of characters, stop shitting yourself retarded over Doom because of it.

oh its this retard haven't seen you for a while

Why wouldn't the possibility of Doomguy being in come from Doom 64?

You fool, they’ll multiply into “dude what if those bandicoots fucked Rosalina”

>Rosterfags have ruined the idea of liking Doomguy in smash because they latched onto him and became obnoxious as usual
Fucking hell.

They have nothing left, it's sad...

>not liking thing even with toxic fandoms and ignoring those fans
Holy shit your worse those doomfags

Sakurai is so god damn based for picking a character with soul and not some meme shit like shooty marine

Attached: Fatal Chad.png (600x450, 120K)

Athena in KoF is based off of the character in Psycho Solider (who is a descendant from the Goddess Athena from the self titled arcade).

Although she could work too, in fact wasn't Psycho Soldier a lot more popular anyways?

>Yea Forumsirgins overblowing things and being retarded as usual
You only exist to seek out things to throw shitfits over that make SJWs blush and tell you to calm it down.

Doomguy is not a FUCKING CHARACTER

HE'S JUST THE GUY ON THE BOX (MAYBE)

He's like Gordon Freeman in Half Life: If you say he's your favorite character, you're a fucking retard.

God Doomfags are fucking annoying. Not even the best of the 90's FPSes; get some goddamn taste

>Thinking a violent character that helped caused a famous school shooting to happen would get in
Sorry luv

Attached: smugtracer.png (477x524, 423K)

And then we get faggots like this who only exist to shitpost.

How many people do you think are going to say they've been KoF/FF fans now that Terry might be in?

this is why duke nukem is getting in

Attached: 1567227589452.jpg (592x443, 40K)

I will still like Doom despite what anyone thinks, but now I can't bring up Doomguy in any smash thread being lumped into the "he's in" faggots.

He's always been "It'd be cool but won't happen" pick for me.

>HE'S JUST THE GUY ON THE BOX (MAYBE)
He's the guy running in to save the marine getting attacked.

Vergenben just confirmed him
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77982719

Ok, Ken with Hat.

Based and Ballspilled

>Speaking blathering nonsense, while pushing nonsensical off-topic things.
>shitfits over that make; confirmed ESL.
OVER. NEXT.

Vergenben doesn't confirm shit are you fucking crazy

>everyone is just now saying Terry is in
I hope the last two characters are actual literal who's.

Cope Geno Grinchfag

Attached: ohnonono.png (1200x852, 2.84M)

Buddy people still bring up Shantae and Geno, you’ll live

>Confirmed
>By Vergenben
I don't even know how to approach this level of stupidity
It isn't "Confirmed" until we see an official fucking statement from Nintendo.

Copeous maximus

Attached: 1560581706888.jpg (490x379, 77K)

Attached: 1469779074730.png (304x224, 21K)

Well if it took us Banjo Kazooie two damn decades just to get in Smash, Doomguy should be having an easy time getting in for Smash 6.

Attached: EDbYfOwW4AId96n.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

>pointing out how you're acting like a retard
>continues acting like one
I rest my case.

You dumbass, Vergeben has always been right,

Attached: 1564284744064.jpg (500x735, 272K)

Allow me to get rid of the dead weight bros

Attached: FATALITY.png (698x824, 420K)

Gonna post this in every thread since faggot rosterfags and discord niggers only exist to start shit.

Attached: 4717DD7A-A5AF-46DD-863D-19499F27B7DC.png (1237x132, 65K)

>still in this denial

>screen capping your own post and spamming it
Doomfags everybody

For your mother's sake I hope you're merely pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 785642e4c573e079c18f8a2f41ab34bc97cdc17ec8f4b18e7e10a3508573a94e.jpg (1318x1079, 118K)

>No u
Great argument ESL-kun. You are to be cast off.

Why are people saying Ryu is confirmed? The leaker said that he was guaranteed to be "the very next" DLC character, right? Now we know that's an SNK character. Isn't Ryu back to mere speculation, just like Doomguy?

Him being a phoneposter automatically disproves that.

Attached: 1561068385126.jpg (1896x2668, 637K)

Based. Never forget that leakers and all the vermin that follow them are fags.

Imagine being this retarded

>posting a trannime
Lmao get fucked retard

oh shit how has nobody noticed this

Attached: 1509329459918.png (400x400, 207K)

Says the one shitting himself retarded over the demons in his mind making him think "HURGA DURGA THE DOOMFANS ARE GOING KEKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!".

Fuck off you retard banjo and doomguy have always been pals

How was he decomfirmed?

Attached: 5DEB7955-D1CF-4526-827F-E0430CC503DA.jpg (600x600, 27K)

XD

Attached: 1561746835230.jpg (1041x1600, 380K)

>Falseflagging and lynching unto another character to hate on while making these types of threads
Smashfags everyone. NEXT.

they said the same thing about reimu

Has he been deconfirmed?

Naw
Sounds like someone's a little flustered!

>Being this new
Still waiting on that steve content virgin-bros.

Attached: 3b3e0edcdf1556dcfcbb7e395b719e7c25c5865029a4ff4faf02cfab49d0acc5.jpg (408x444, 17K)

>making things up
>Hurr Durr! Capslock!
Literally mindbroken. NEXT.

he sure has buddy
he sure has

Attached: stephen.png (939x690, 624K)

Retard

Attached: tranny.png (620x465, 350K)

>he's already forgotten his own posts
Sad.

>Yeah! I exposed you without making an argument. I won!
OVER.

Didn’t he say Banjo was in at E3, you only disagree when it’s something you hate

If you don't know, phoneposters are literally incapable of editing their posts. Another thing is he probably took the screencap from some-else that posted it, who was probably the OP of that image. Quit trying to fit in phoneposter, all of you are so damn easy to spot.

>Still thinks all posts are made by one person.

Delusional to the max.

Doombros always have respected your decisions and tastes, and this is how the other groups re-pay it.

Again, congratulations on your character getting in. If not, we wish you luck with 5# character.

I think the fact that a simple XD is enough to make you think I don't agree with is you is amazing. Go dilate you falseflagging tranny.

Attached: 1550723373001.jpg (1041x1600, 257K)

This.

The difference is that virginben was pushing lego simulator content for months on end, and still insists that steve is going to be in the game. Any retard can guess banjo and get lucky.

Attached: c34718c952febd2fb4164f230d6eb50730e8774e56a4910dd50881f661e858e3.jpg (280x280, 27K)

Youch someone was never tucked in at night
>he doesn't know
brainlet
lol keep licking my boots

Absolutely seething my man. Keep posting it's funny as hell

Ninja Gaiden seems like it would bring nothing new to smash. How different would he really play from Sheik? Is he unique enough to even be worth adding? Hell there's already a ninja frog too.

cope

OH NO NO NO NO
WE WERE TOO COCKY DOOMBROS

Attached: 1545110581045.png (1343x484, 396K)

See? This is the type of fag who you can't treat nice. Else, he'll backstab you once you turn your back on them after giving them a free house.

Kindness doesn't mean weakness.

>It's you bro!
>Still no argument
I won.

>Implying I give the slightest fuck about your dogshit fighting game for retarded babies and mentally ill trannies.

Attached: 1562066363652.png (300x300, 80K)

He said Minecraft content, then a boss, then the file name for Rothslos came out as “end_dragon”, but hey if I’m wrong and he kept shilling Steve then go head prove me wrong

Doomguy? on Smash? That party game for autists, smelly bastards and trannies?

THAT'S GAY AS FUCK

lol i'm not your friend you must be pretty lonely

>Broken schizo anti-doomfag posts the wrong image.
Look and laugh, boys.

Was google theory just dismissed entirely? It got banjo right and had Ryu Hayabusa on it as well

see

>make countless posts about Doom Guy in smash and saying he’s in of all third parties
>make dumb theory’s like “Google theory” and shit
>t-the game sucked anyways

>He said lego content, but that doesn't mean he said lego content

Attached: eb87097deeb8d098cc37d0aeb744ddd2bdd50903dd88c17f7dfdeb8ae8fa3e44.png (500x376, 283K)

Based

Nah, just a friendly guy who wishes you luck and congratulates you for your effort in getting your dream char in :)

>doomfags actually made this image
embarrassing, this image will be a perfect time capsule for the time when doomies got btfo

>muh fake alliance
Fuck off, Doomtranny.

Obvious sameanon.

god it stinks in here

>Smash
DOOM isn't meant to be dumbed down to fit in a kids slapping contest "game".

Doomguy fans did nothing wrong. I also don't think Ryu is in though.

Did you not read my post, he said Minecraft as a boss, the filenames showed one boss was named “End_Dragon” like an enderdragon
learn to read

Rent free.

>00:16:38
>00:16:58
HOW CAN ANTI-DOOMFAGS BE THIS STUPID

he said that only after that Shinobi or whatever guy said it on PedoERA

can we turn this into a laugh at smashfag speculation thread

Damn, you pay for a Yea Forums pass?!?!

you are trying too hard

Ah, much better.

Attached: 1545624568965.png (1500x484, 422K)

Lol

Now THATS more like it

why ninjaboi is in? the fuck did he do?

>Make countless po-
I immediately stopped reading there, you state such claims, and yet you continue to fail nonetheless. Take a shower. Get height. And get a clue. In the meantime your FINISHED.

When did I ever say alliance in my post? I just said they were pals and got along with the other character picks.

>Not only backpedalling but fumbling this hard
Does your father know you're sucking the dick of an internet stranger this hard? Holy shit you are a special kind of pathetic to ride virginben this hard all to save face.
>L-l-l-l-l-learn t-t-t-t-o
Nigger he said lego content, period. You are either an actual sub-saharan shitskin with a 65 iq, or you've lost a bet to pretend to be retard for 24 hours.

Attached: 3456130ec9e3dd107933ea8dff69a106a283df08c8269f895ddf8123f247b799.gif (320x240, 246K)

they'll get in together in season 2
it ain't over till the very end

Attached: Doomguy and Reimu.png (1332x860, 262K)

Leak from a while back might be true, says Terry and ryu and their trailers continue from old ones. Ryu continues from the Simon trailer and Terry continues from the Ken trailer

>IM NOT OWNED IM NOT OWNED IM NOT OWNED
>S-SMELLY!!!!!
>two months ago
>Doom Guy is in fag!!!
cope

Eh even without Verge Sabi and various others agree to Terry, for now play SNK they legit fun fighting games

Fuck off nigger. Stop using him as a shield. Doombros dont identify with some literal who anime bitch. Go back to your D*score already

>stinky smash fags are posting on this board right now

yikes

Attached: wow.png (440x616, 489K)

nigga post links

Reminder that anyone shitting on "Doomfags" are 100% buttblasted Stevefags lashing out as them
There's a screenshot of their shitposting discord that had Doomfags as thier "#1 ally", for some reason, and when E3 dropped they felt like the Doomfags had betrayed them, somehow.

Falseflagger...

That was easy, lol.

Nice revisionism doomfag.

Attached: 1548106615030.png (493x273, 34K)

Hey you and this D-Tier can die together

Now that I think of it does explain the weirdly low quality of the ken and baracat trailer. I dont know about you guys but I thought the trailer looked pretty shit visually.
Lazy queer

Attached: hesin.jpg (720x805, 111K)

>Continue to spout nonsense
>Making shit up
>T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-That'll teach him
Dance for me dog, continue to dance, I can't wait to see your next post so I can SHUT it down as usual

>Doomfags are stevefags
Not really too surprising

>Stevefags are so delusional that they latched on to an unrelated character, and then later imaged this same character has "betrayed them".
I'm not surprised, but still disgusted.

Attached: 5b4079981cc47fa057ae748c696a916dbf4626eb4a0b05df55c852a876d5dcdc.png (432x572, 258K)

I didn't think there were any spies left in the old stevefag discord, well they go by rosterfag central now.

Buddy you haven’t been shutting up shit, I made a point and you covered your ears and cried, get over it and have fun with Eternal fag

Rosterfag shitposting deserve the rope. There's nothing wrong with requesting for a chad pick like Doom Guy. I got your back, Doom Bros. Never give up.

Attached: Ryu.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

that only really works if Terry actually does get in
that's still kind of a biiiiig assumption my friend

You're proving him right, Stevefags got BTFO'd so instead they use their 3d animation skills, and hopped on to Doomguy in order to make Doomfags look bad.

Nah fuck you faggot. Doomguy+reimu was a shitty fake and forced alliance to make reimu look good "fuck off ani- oh wait they have doomguy in their list holy shit based!". Stop already, she's not getting in and if you're so sure she's is then push her alone without having to use doomguy as protection.

ugh what is that smell....

Doomfags got btfo pretty hard, Tracerfags only came and went but these guys have been shitting all over the place for months only for it to amount to nothing. this was a really good day

Lol, still believing in leaks. Jesus Christ... If it was believable like the SNK one, then sure. But this is pure speculation.

Open your eyes, mate.

>Gets BTFO
>runs away
Done. Further posts will be nothing.

You gotta feel bad for them, they tried to hard to get in and once they got btfo they treat it like they never wanted in and make fun of smash when they were a big rosterfag community

>NO DON'T BE MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE NICE IN MY HUGBOX

Even if used as shield, I really don't mind... What's the issue?
You would respect other fags being friendly. You are no true Doombro.
So, falseflagger.

peeeeeew it's really rank in here guys someone open a window

>Tracerfags only came and went but these guys have been shitting all over the place
Literally reversed. But nice try though.

Ohhhh I get it now, your pretending to be retarded, ok carry on

>Doomtranny already coping
Pathetic.

Attached: 1539963387037.png (800x892, 131K)

Thats the funniest part is when they go w-well i didn't care anyways! Can't wait for the direct for my collage

There are people who hate that others talk about the Smash roster, and then ironically get just as wrapped up in it as everyone else, only they want to see others """salty"""

I never wanted anyone mad. I wasn't going to be angry if someone made it in instead of Doomguy. I never saw anything anyone said as proof he was in and always saw him as having a serious hill to climb.

Doomfags were mostly removed from the ballot shit and as such had no reason to poach other characters. Seeing him used in rosterfag memes by people who probably only got to know the character through others campaigning for a Smash inclusion is disappointing, but I always figured it was in service of further shitposting if he didn't make it in.

Attached: 7a0.jpg (1280x1745, 344K)

dont worry everybody ill get the air freshner

The issue is that he gets dragged in with reimufags which are the same shit as stevefags. They are one of the reason hes hated now just like crash was hated because of the faggot with his retarded copypasta. If you're just gonna keep posting "falseflagger" then fuck right off.

youtu.be/RktX4lbe_g4

Buddy doomfags didn’t need “””false flags””” grow up

why are there crickets in this thread!?!?

Tracerfaggotry didn't even last a few days, you Doomfags kept going on for months and months when it was plainly obvious Nintendo would never ever put a no-name marine in their game.

>just like crash was hated because of the faggot with his retarded copypasta.
What copypasta?

>grow up
Yeah fuck off basedboy

Hiro just needs to delete this board entirely

don't worry doom bros, heavros got your back, we still need a FPS rep

Attached: 6435746344.png (960x715, 917K)

>b-b-BUT Reimu!
Not an argument.
You're on Yea Forums, where Touhou is popular.
I've seen Reimu be paired with Dovahkiin, Frisk and even fucking Geralt.
They've done absolutely nothing compared to the amount of shitposting you faggots do in rosterfag threads over the past year.

Sorry, but the one characterfag that makes the most threads after Banjo was revealed was Reimufags.

The true shipping pair is Otis X Reimu.

Idk who you are laughing at, you play on a switch, a console designed for children and retarded adults

It was just a giant wall of text shitting on other characters with a picture of a smug looking crash. He posted his garbage in every thread until everyone hated crash and crash falseflaggers were created too. After he did that he posted the same pasta but with either Kratos or Kyo but he failed because everyone caught on

how has he been deconfirmed?
this board was already autistic enough when a fucking case meant tracer was in.

Oh no a group argued on behalf of their desired character while generally only picking fights with the people who deemed him impossible rather than based on what characters other people wanted. How horrible. Truly a black spot on the history of roster discussion.

I am not at all upset that Doomguy isn't in. I never argued for the character being likely, only that he would be a fun addition. I am, however, frustrated by how easily Yea Forums is baited into believing in another boogieman.

This

Attached: 1548693162652.jpg (920x900, 197K)

This post has two replies whereas this one has five in less than half the time. Yea Forums is drawn only to vitriol and wants that to represent every demographic here.

Because they are desperate & don't want their beloved leakers to be wrong

>You're on Yea Forums, where Touhou is popular.
Okay? That doesnt mean that they actually wanted her and pushed for her, anyone that rooted for her were fake fans that just wanted to be Steve 2.0 and were pretty much on the same tier.
>I've seen Reimu be paired with Dovahkiin, Frisk and even fucking Geralt.
Because they switch characters to not seem suspicious, if you call them out they always reply the exact same shit " I just like both series and characters!!!"
>They've done absolutely nothing compared to the amount of shitposting you faggots do in rosterfag threads over the past year.
They are more of the same retard. Posting the same images, pastas and pairings.
Dont water your tile replying because I'm heading to bed after I post this.
P.S. fuck you

Giving up that easily, I’m not even user but fuck your a fag

Absolutely delusional.

Now that Doomguy has been deconfirmed, who's getting in?

Attached: Smash reps.png (1117x474, 575K)

>476515873
fuck off fakefan

Attached: 1560267014754.gif (275x400, 34K)

Facts.

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING LEAK

I could start a thread right now and say the last two spots are Marco and Leon. Does that make it true?

Ryu has been confirmed but nobody knows who the SNK rep will be. People are only saying Terry because they like Terry, same way they were so confident the Square rep would be Sora.

>Terry mention in the Ryu leak

Confirmed by your ass, I see.
I still have yet to see a Nintendo leak about Ryu getting in or Tecmo being in the 5# character pack.

Does anyone else get a headache when playing classic doom these days?
I used to play this shit non stop for hours but now I can barely handle 30 minutes. Besides being a big faggot did anyone else have this issue? Was it something you fixed with resolution or freelook?

This. This fucking community is a joke. First it's all TRACER TRACER IS IN, then NO RYU RYU IS IN then we got HAHAHAHA NAKORURU IS IN I ALWAYS LOVE SNK, now when Terry's actually confirmed they pick a random post that has terry to think ryu's in. Yea Forums are nothing more than sheep.

Attached: source.gif (500x446, 794K)

>Ryu has been confirmed
It's just a text leak, right? There was also that guy that said Ryu will be the 4th DLC, but we now know that's not true either. I really want Ryu to get in, but there's no solid evidence at the moment.

>t. salty shantae shitposter

Attached: Suited man standing in an outdoor swimming pool smiling at something on his laptop screen.jpg (376x302, 29K)

Maybe motion sickness? Maybe lay off the computer for a while and see if it fixes it.

>parroted the same garbage over and over
Sounds like literally every rosterfag since nothing is confirmed. Let them have their fun.

It only happens with games like DOOM though.

Cope

>we will never genocide smelly smashnigger scum and their baby's first fighting game

Attached: 1485572853194.png (660x714, 90K)

Shooters in general as well? Do you get stressed easily, somehow? Stress can lead to eye strain.

>HE'S IN 100% CONFIRMED YOUR FANRULES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING BASED AND REDPILLED DOOMBROS WHERE WE AT?
>*gets deconfirmed*
>w-we never cared about getting in smash lol dumb baby game

Attached: 1533526548207.jpg (551x543, 67K)

Cope

/thread

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1522442466774.gif (240x257, 673K)

>Ryu has been confirmed
Oh by what a worthless Yea Forums leak? Don't be cocky like those tracer fags.
>but Doomguy's deconfirmed
No one is deconfirmed. Remember when people thought SNK were deconfirmed because of that interview of SNK wanting a ninja dog from samsho? Be on guard, we're not in the clear yet. Doombros and Leonbros can put up a worthy fight.

Attached: 8e00c301bc31c7ac272cca577e59bc54.jpg (1280x667, 93K)

back to your discord, stevies

Shouldn't we wait until Banjo gets announced and they actually reveal the 4th character before making memes?

Accurate.

Based.

Actually it seems like the insiders have Terry on-lock whereas Ryu is a little shakier. Not that his odds aren't looking really good.

>everyone who hates me is Steve
You truly are sad

Seethe harder, Doomtranny.

They won't ever stop. It's almost sad to see, they'll probably falseflag as Ryu next...

So retarded he can't even quote whoever is insulting correctly, lmao.

based

Attached: kakyoin_shades.jpg (403x403, 154K)

Reminder that he literally died for your Sins.
He sacrificed his chance to be playable in Super Smash Bros to keep out waifufags and their shitty picks (Daisy and Isabelle don't count you fucking morons)
Let us remember Chadow for his saving grace on Smash Bros Ultimate.

Attached: E25133A6-41B2-4B74-88D6-2C767B9542F5.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Yeah, keep yourself on guard. Leaks are the best way to get BTFO'd the hardest.

I'm a Shantaefag laughing at all the people who had the nerve to shittalk other people's choices only to pretend like they're better than anyone else when the deconfirmation hammer drops.
Seethe, cope and dilate.

Attached: dcj3aza-2be4bb29-2356-4948-88b8-cf3e767cb8ab.gif (644x934, 249K)

fuck snoy, keep seething retarded manchild

Thank you hedgehog for killing doomguy, I can't wait to play as terry and ryu

*Release Date gets announced*

No one that actually wanted Doomguy that isn’t a fag has said this

No trannies play doom retard. On the other hand they LOVE minecraft

I don't normally say this but man this shantae fan is based

Something doesn't smell right about all this, no insiders had said ANYTHING about SNK for all this time then the Nintendo website leak happens and suddenly they're all very confident about it. I really have to wonder if they're taking a gamble to build cred because Terry is SNK's most popular character.

>I'm a Shantae fa-
Over.

>All those angry doomfag replies
The truth hits hard

Based Ryubro. You deserve good things. Frankly my investment in Doomguy was more so in regards to the next game, as I was taking the time it took to get other requested characters added in to account. If Doomguy were to get in, it'd probably have to be noticed through western requests. Your boy's a strong independent Japanese IP who don't need no gaijin. Hope it all works out for you.

Why are you pretending this shit hasn't been reposted for months now? At least own up to it, you wanted a character and got BTFO, there's no shame in that, the shame is trying to pretend like you never had a stake in this race and trying to be smug about losing.

Just take the L like everyone else who got left out, you aren't special.
Good argument.

Attached: EBAfcrsWsAEZznT.jpg (1200x575, 145K)

can’t believe I’m saying this to a shantaefags, but unironically based

>10 replies
>4 Doombros
You tried.

> I really have to wonder if they're taking a gamble to build cred because Terry is SNK's most popular character
that's exactly what is happening
they are also ignoring the fact that Sakurai might be going for a full SNK rep, like they did with Pac-Man/Namco, not just a FF rep. If that's the case then someone like Athena would make a lot more sense.

You're not even trying anymore.

Based Chadow. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

>getting THIS into rosterfagging on Yea Forums
Glad I dont have autism

Got any more of these images? I need them for my collage

I'm sure your discord has got you covered stevie

Yeah that was definitely fishy. Still there were a lot of insiders during the grinch leak, who had bit their tongue up until that point, coming out saying they knew Incineroar was in. This could be a similar case.

What's wrong with arguing that your character can get in? Those arguments against him weren't valid and just because he's not in doesn't make them valid.

No its literally only the classic Doom games

That is the most retarded leak they are gonna get right.

>SNK leak happens.
>HURR DURR MY SOURCES INDICATE THAT THE NEXT FIGHTER IS FROM SNK.

Seriously, ignore these stupid leaks everyone believes in, specially from "reputable" sources... They are no better than the stupid leakers. Once they get it wrong, they'll backpedal hard like "I never said that, I was avoiding NDA or C&D".

Bullshit.

>mfw didnt want doomguy that much but they seemed like some of the coolest rosterfags on Yea Forums
>kinda legit sad because they didnt get their character
fuck you op, have some sympathy

uh ohhhh looks like someones nervous! This collage is gonna be great

I just googled Doomguy Smash, they're pretty easy to find.
Reread my post, there's nothing wrong with supporting a character, just take your licks when you get proven wrong like literally everyone else had to.

Dude all that image is arguing against some of the most common reposes to why Doomguy can't get in. If he doesn't make it, it still doesn't really stop that image from being inaccurate.

Flip-O-Rama

A lot of us seem to be doing just that. Did you miss the first post in this thread?

not him but im a doomfag and absolutely agree with it sucks he wont be in but oh well, i never really expected him, he's always been a pipedream of mine. He was never a lock and will never be, i can only hope one day he'll be in.

Attached: 1560547788459.png (197x190, 54K)

Attached: 1564859454517.gif (540x250, 1.89M)

>Reread my post, there's nothing wrong with supporting a character, just take your licks when you get proven wrong like literally everyone else had to.
So how come you stevies couldn't just move on and cope? Why did you start latching onto other popular boomer choices?

post characters that have a chance, even if its the smallest

Attached: 1559207940721.jpg (878x1580, 255K)

Based ComfyDoombro

Try a smaller resolution? Or try GZDoom for better graphics?

>Marco and Leon
i fucking hope it does

0.01% chance is still a chance

Attached: A2B07569-0593-47A3-8706-9EA9971A726A.png (451x699, 53K)

OHNONONONON LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>What's wrong with arguing that your character can get in?

Because it's become "you're character's not getting in cope and seethe if you try to say otherwise you're a falseflagging x fag"

Somehow despite almost every fan rule about who can/can't in being nullified this game, it's only made the gatekeeping WORSE. Instead of focusing on characters they want everyone's more scared of the possibilty a character they don't want will get in instead, and this terrifies them because now they can't just say "well they'd never get in because they're old/irrelevant/etc."

Every post in this thread and everywhere on this board shitting on people wanting a character in, is because now these people have to reassure themselves. This character is NOT in. They CAN'T be in. I won't let them be in!

Attached: 78c.jpg (182x227, 14K)

Doomfag?
I'm a Pro Skaterfag

Attached: doom.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

THERE’S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE WESTERN REP DOOMKEKS HAHA

Attached: DD699BDC-2B45-4E83-A6B7-F8013A486722.gif (550x521, 278K)

Got another version of the above, I could start dumping doomfag shitposts.

Attached: 1539967958367.png (702x450, 555K)

I'm big into the speculations but not so much the oh no no's. Doom was my more obvious choice, and still holding out. Hope SNK is Metal Slug, and not Goose Howard in his 9th guest appearance this year.

Based Banjoke

I... kind of lost the train of conversation...

Who are you referring to? The other guy posting the Doom image seemed Anti-Doom.

For the longest time I thought that was mod since I only had the ps2 versions of Pro skater 3.

Attached: 1553812800750.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

LEARN TO COUNT YOU BUMBLING BEAKBRAINED BEAR

Attached: 1424120619232.gif (457x321, 1.81M)

Attached: 1539501852529.png (930x978, 1.32M)

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
>20 fucking threads just for Smash
WHY THE FLYING FUCK HAS THE GENERAL RULE NOT APPLIED TO SMASH YET
CLEAR IT UP MODS

What does the Kool-Aid man have to do with DOom?

youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

Shitpost directed at master chief bros.

Attached: 1565442931080.png (2760x1024, 314K)

Based

shitpost? nigga, it was more like a self-defense post

don't pretend doomfags are just going to stand still and take it

Nope, that's fine, I'm making fun of people like .
I already said I'm a Shantaefag, reminder Shantae has more representation in Smash than Doomguy.

Attached: 1537754016063.png (401x269, 165K)

>post yfw doomguy will NEVER be in smash

Attached: E183ED6F-EC6A-4172-8C20-0FD3C1DD7D4D.jpg (720x537, 17K)

>LOL EPICALLY BTFO TRANNY!!

Attached: 1546972414310.png (1070x601, 779K)

how did doomguy get deconfirmed?

Attached: 1566944469021.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Attached: FBD9C038-50F0-47E6-99D0-1D7DADE831EA.jpg (621x654, 74K)

Attached: 1518043958503.gif (200x200, 594K)

LOL!

Attached: 1536256674278.png (1000x1000, 515K)

Attached: 4x4ar4upccy11.png (224x351, 64K)

That's never been how I've argued in favor of Doomguy's inclusion. I can't speak to your experience nor remove my biases, but in my experience the most common arguments for the character did not revolve around putting other characters down. They mostly went over the points of his legacy, consistent quality, and how barriers to entry were not as strong as imagined. You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about me by implying I'm a hypocrite. I am literally the guy in this image and as an aside I'm kind of flattered it got reposted.

When I got in a character's corner, I never intended to mock other's most wanted. Not in a game with 70+ characters that's already broken many pre conceived notions of what's doable.

Attached: BDEFB6A5-3169-4F82-B7B0-CF01FA7484C6.jpg (800x450, 108K)

Back to discord stevefags

>implying the mods aren't making and posting in these threads
it's called content you cretin

Are you OK?

Attached: 1560350371311.png (220x300, 116K)

Same. But it is very real, and the most powerful reason I wanted him in.

Dude he's coming out in 2 weeks....

too excited for doom eternal to care lmao

Attached: 1554092397697.png (534x568, 281K)

sure is nice to see all these terryfags rise from out of nowhere to shit on a popular character

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472940914/

This is what I mean Ryubros. A Yea Forums text leak means nothing. This leak says Terry AND Doomslayer. Ryu is not in yet. Doomslayer is not in yet. No one knows who's in. STAY ON GUARD! DO NOT BE COCKY!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03-01-29-14-1-1.png (1160x664, 278K)

Attached: 1553222856964.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Some of these fags are so annoying when it comes to their character not getting in and deserve to be ridiculed for it though.

There is literally no stakes in rooting for the inclusion of a character in Smash so I don't know what I'm supposed to lose here, aside from getting a new and improved game from its last installment in about two months.

A true man actually argues with proper arguments. Not by belittling the other opponent's wished character. That's an ad-hominem (Or semi, since it's not attack to the opponent)

Doom's history is absolutely valid to point out. Just like SNK's history on Arcades in the 90's.

SNK's were a beast at that time (As a Latino, we had a plethora of Arcades with different versions of KOF and Metal Slug.

I remember finishing the game on one of those Arcades for Metal Slug 2. Great game.

Say whatever you want about someone's character, but you can't deny his/their history.

>Smash does get a reveal at EVO
Fake.

>Smash does get a reveal at EVO
Immediately disproven.
Eat shit doomcuck.

Even if he’s not in. I’m more than happy with Terry and Ryu. Way better than Waifu shit. And hey maybe he still has a chance since Ryu hasn’t been 100% confirmed as of yet.

Attached: 4C7FEBF9-0572-49EC-9050-C38F3D6491A1.jpg (464x447, 22K)

Wait? So Hayabusabros and Doombros have to compete now? They were the dream team.

Read the entire "leak" again, you retard Doomtranny.

Attached: 1554708959790.png (698x824, 331K)

It's not like anyone has impact on who is in by this point. Just root for your character.

Terry will have a female alt just to piss the anti-waifufags off, you can screencap this.

As long as it’s just an alt, I don’t care.

Antiposters do not represent anyone but their memes. They don't care about any characters and may not even care about video games.

Oh I absolutely agree. I guess a younger audience might have difficulty seeing the measure of SNK's true success, as their legacy is absolutely massive in arcades and worth representing.