Is he our guy Yea Forums?

is he our guy Yea Forums?
Your turn to die thread

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

the hell is a "your turn to die"?

I NEED chapter 3 bros.

when i beat chapter 2 i was shocked it said 3 will be the last one. It seems way too short. i just hopewhoever you dont vote for in chapter 2 lives.

Good ass game,google it

how is it “good ass”?

Mix of danganronpa and 999,personally prefer it over danganronpa because the characters seem more believable,the writing is also pretty decent.

you chose me right user?

Attached: 1566878678732.jpg (768x768, 83K)

I just hope they get to do something, reko and alice became background characters the second their thing ended.

I think reko will survive. One thing i am absolutely certain of is Q-taro will die.

>traumatizing sara instead of letting nao see her dad again
awful

Attached: 71802085_p40.png (413x495, 144K)

Is it possible to lick Reko's armpits? I imagine it would be pretty hot seeing Sara Chadouin lick Reko's armpits.

Attached: 059050ab54a38d5239e7fd2bd306a4a2edda7fe2-1563405403_minecraft_skin-12286093.jpg (256x146, 25K)

Do they? I have the Reko route and I know she didn't do much in the ch 3 demo, but I've been hearing that the Alice route feels canon and that he has more dialogue.
>I think reko will survive.
But what if she's dead in their save?
>One thing i am absolutely certain of is Q-taro will die.
Why is that? I still feel like he hasn't done anything useful.
please don't post things like this

WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD fuck i have been trying to get a thread going all week and now there's two

>what if shes dead in thier saves
wait reko dies in some playthroughs? i knew who lives and dies isnt set but that can happen? can can die and who always dies?

Also q-taro will die because hes the only character who isnt likable.

Attached: tumblr_pv4hvcDiak1yrkne6o1_400.png (400x300, 168K)

Sorry yours have been unsucessful user. ive been there.

Either Reko or Alice can die depending on how you finish that trial(?) with Gin/Qtaro and the poison shots.
Excluding Massacre, Nao always dies, and you can choose either Sou or Kanna to die.
>Also q-taro will die because hes the only character who isnt likable.
That's debatable. I've seen a lot of people liking him. Not to mention that's just a really shitty reason to kill off a character in general. If he dies I'd rather it be for something that moves the plot forward than not having fans.

Attached: 68775515_p4.jpg (872x1200, 429K)

wait so gin and q-taro can die there too?
Because if Q-taro can die there he'll live if he doesnt die there.
I know it sounds like weak reasoning but i think thats exactly why he will die. He'll do something to redeem himself and protect others showing he grew as a person. character writing 101.

No, I don't think Gin or Qtaro ever die. Only Reko or Alice.

I don't think its possible for Gin and Qtaro to die there. I think its only either Reko or Alice.

Attached: 1567480238136.png (820x627, 323K)

Everyone should have their own sprite for pissing themselves, especially Gin

Everyone is robot

Attached: 50 times 2 is 100.png (816x624, 334K)

debatable

They will all be drawn, but become unused assets.

i still don't like it

Poodle is not a doll. You heard it here first, folks.