SNK in Smash

choose your want, your expect, your dont want and who you dont care about

you may only choose these 4

Attached: SNK.png (1783x1335, 1.74M)

Mai and Terry are already in other fighting games. Might as well go for Nakoruru for the sake of crossover roster fung shui, or Marco/Metal Slug quartet cause Smash is the fighting game franchise that involves people doing shit like yoga and planting trees that you don't see in other fighting games, so a dude driving a tank and firing rocket lawnchairs and lasers and things would be cool.

Athena pls

Attached: 1567473719532.jpg (2039x1442, 1.43M)

No Mai no buy

Metal Slug. I love my SNK fighters, but they'd share the same gimmick with Ryu where their specials do more damage based on inputs, just with different moves. With Marco, he'd actually have a unique play style and the best part is that the MS crew all use the same weapons, so alt characters wouldn't just be color references.

>Chad
Haohmaru
>Rad
Marco
Kyo
>Ok
Mai
Nakoruru
>bland
Terry

I want Nakoruru in, but it will probably be Terry. I don't really care for Metal Slug, but Marco would probably be the more interesting choice of the four.

Nakoruru.

I don't want people to get upset about a Ken looking clone and gives us a female rep in this sausage fest so far.

Nakoruru isn't even the main character in her own game. She's a never ever.

Haohmaru isn't getting in as he just last minute miracled himself into soulcalibur. I think the safest bet is either Geese maybe rock or the busta wolf since he's been getting a lot of love, Mai for the same reason, or Nakoruru cause he game is good and about to drop for the switch in December.

Attached: 1564058359594.webm (1070x1080, 810K)

Your wish is granted. They just get upset that she's yet another anime swordsman.

If I could choose anyone, it'd be my girl Leona Heidern. But out of those 4, Terry or Marco easily.

Attached: 1550233230240.jpg (710x790, 247K)

Kyo is my main choice
if 4 then It's Kyo. Iori, Tizoc and Fio

They're all pretty fucking dry even though I like the characters themselves, I'm not too keen on a SNK character in Smash. Metal Slug is the obvious choice though.

It's obviously Geese you noobs

Attached: geese-ngbust.jpg (880x800, 73K)

I don't know a damn thing about SNK, but bird girl seems neat

All of them could be really cool. But Mai Showing up in a lot of other things is a running gag, so definitely her.

Maifags are delusional as fuck to think she has the same chances as Terry or Nakoruru.
This isn't DoA!

METAL SLUG

>Want
Athena
>Expect
Terry
>Don't want
Iori
>Perfectly fine with
Everyone else really

Why did everyone write off Athena? Isn't she like SNK's mascot?

Attached: athena02.jpg (417x468, 69K)

Who? Like not even joking I have no idea who this is

Let's be real though
>Athena as a possibility
Yes
>OG fantasy bikini warrior Athena
Little too spicy for Smash Bros's age rating

If Athena is in play, it'll be her Psycho Soldier/King of Fighters version.

Marco > Terry > Nakoruru > Mai

Attached: demo_shades.png (462x363, 162K)

She's one of the most prominent characters, but the reality is that SNK doesn't have a dedicated mascot like Capcom does with Megaman, and that's kinda the problem. No matter who you choose from SNK, there will always be another valid candidate who would be just as popular.

I really don't want to deal with PSYCHO BALL

Considering how hard they've been pushing SamSho, I could very likely see it being Haohmaru. I feel like it'd be Nak, if it wasn't for that fact that Haohmaru got in SC. They're clearly pushing him as the face of SamSho.

>Samsho coming to the switch soon
Its Haohmaru

Athena is an SNK character made way back in their early arcade days, before fighting games and the like. She was a literal goddess in her arcade game and you played as her. Her most well known iteration though is her King of Fighters appearance, where she is a Japanese pop-idol singer who utilizes psychic abilities when fighting.

Thanks for giving a legit answer see seems cool but it's still probably gonna be Terry the gamexplain guy pretty much confirmed it

Marco