I did not care for Morrowind, the first two Fallout games, VTMB, Deus Ex, and KOTR

I did not care for Morrowind, the first two Fallout games, VTMB, Deus Ex, and KOTR.

Did not care for these games.

Attached: 1540909228183.jpg (1531x1295, 304K)

I did not care for Family Guy.
Not even the first season, it was a shameless Simpsons rip-off (even recycled plots/jokes).

I do not care for your shit thread

I care a lot about my Ampharos.

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Neither did I. They're simply too aged to tolerate whatever compelling stories may lie hidden underneath the horrible outdated mechanics and graphics.

I think that Ampharos insists upon itself too much.

Stop trying to force this shitty meme dumb niggerfaggot.

Agreed, it's pretentious

silent hill 2 is obnoxiously melodramatic
silent hill 4 is the only silent hill I like

can we all agree that family guy isn't that bad

just means you aren't into that type of rpg. the best type.

mm...nope you're wrong

yes it is
it's just that western animation has gone downhill

the first few seasons are fine, but everything after isn't very good overall

>Imma go get the papers
>Get the papers

Well since you mentioned it, I find this meme shallow and pedantic

This board is shallow and pedantic.

>I don't like RPGs
/thread

I think it’s shallow and pedantic

I thought New Vegas was very boring

The same people who hate Family Guy also think you need a high IQ to watch Rick and Morty

Attached: A50AF2A8-A8FA-45FC-A287-F9A8C9CCACEB.jpg (828x904, 133K)

much like family guy the meme's humor relies on repeating it over and over throughout the episode

Attached: 1548680479721.jpg (771x741, 149K)

Attached: 1561343428053.jpg (720x689, 31K)

>every western animated film that comes out now is just 3D CGI
So depressing that kids have nothing to watch on the big screen now besides shit that's poorly animated and those terrible live action Disney remakes.

Disney has always been fucking shit.

>those western animation youtubers
how embarrassing

Family Guy has literally the same audience.
Honestly as bad as R&M fanboys could get, I find the people who go out of their way to shit on it way more annoying nowadays.
>LOL YOU NEED A REALLY HIGH IQ TO WATCH RICK AND MORTY GET IT LOOK HOW STUPID THOSE FANBOYS ARE, UNLIKE ME, I'M SMART BECAUSE I SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLE

I feel bad for Seth
Guy was overworked to shit doing family guy the Cleveland show and American Dad
He's completely mentally fried when it comes to comedy, he isn't a bad writer I heard his Star trek show was pretty good once it dropped the comedy aspect

>Family Guy has literally the same audience.
completely untrue, normalfags watch family guy, reddit millennials watch rick and morty

that's not true man. a lot of their old stuff is great. Hell even Lilo and Stitch is a good time.

I do not like that this scene is being run into the ground.

>Thinking your taste in something reflects your intelligence
>Thinking your taste in something means anything at all

Family Guy started good From Season 1 - 4

Season 5 it started going down hill

Season 6 - 12 is Zombie Family guy

But since then Family Guy has had a renaissance as a meta show. It's transformed from your generic tired animated sitcom about a family and is now acutely aware of what it is and how bad it got.

So Season 13 - Present are good, just not in the same way early Family Guy was good, and the do have the occasional shit episode, but so did early Family guy.

He he, we have fun.

The writers even admitted they don't know what to even do

Why not the team gets a long vacation and then going back to work?

I guess if you like Aesops or bad musicals, they're great. Most of their characters are annoying shit tier try hards with ultra predictable plots and not much to actually say. Usually some gay shit about the power of friendship/family/love.

You think fox would allow that?

Why not?

I don't think deus ex deserves to be lumped in with those games. Those games share similar, linear, repetitive gameplay except for that one. I humbly request that you take a few hours and try it again with a fresh outlook and a willingness to enjoy it.