PLEASE GOD MAKE IT STOP

It's too long. It's just too fucking LONG.

Attached: dq11.jpg (460x215, 72K)

your average jrpg have a 40-70 hour long campaign you must be new

You dont have to beat it all right away, I took a break from it for a month or so before I came back and beat it. Complaining about game being too long is the best way to spot an ADHD american.

>Game has lots of content to keep you interested and playing the game for a while
>People still complain and say it's too much content
I swear to God with you fucking niggers. Nothing will ever make you happy.
No wonder movie games are so popular nowadays, none of you faggots want to play a game, you just wanna look at pretty pictures moving on your screen.

It's actually short for a DQ game faggot.

I think I took about 45 hours for the main game, and 15-20 more for the postgame bosses
That's about the norm for DQ campaigns outside of VII PS1, maybe a little longer actually

Wouldn't have been so bad if they just gave you more area's to explore, rather that forcing you to retread the same small map 3 times.

All of these autistic zoomer threads about DQ11 started after the Switch version came out. Tells you something about the nintendie base

Your mom said the exact same thing about my dick.

They actually play games?

That’s if you power through, the game is really long and post game isn’t really post game in this one
What even is this comment

>want to play jrpg
>can't bring myself to get into it because i know its long
what the fuck is happening to me? i can only really enjoy short games and multiplayer shit now a days

Western indoctrination complete. Congrats, you are a now a nigger.

What? Dq11 had plenty of threads you’re just noticing now because your jaded about Nintendo or some shit

I don't think I particularly rushed through, I took my time to talk to NPCs, do a fair amount of alchemy, the horse racing minigame and whatnot. That being said I barely did any grinding since I played with none of the hard modes on

I guess I am terribly stupid, I am clocked at 109 hours and I'm still only level 66-68 and kind of stuck in the Trials of Luminary, but I don't feel like grinding to beat those guys, but no matter how I try to prepare on the first turn, I always get fucked.

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20190709232254_1.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

>people complaining about long games
>they praise 2-5 hours 60$ games

Attached: 658.jpg (260x384, 11K)

Black people still talk about FF7 and how much fun it is.
You're indoctrination into the west is the idea that all bad things are "niggers". Good.
You've been perfectly brainwashed.

I didn't have much trouble against these two fucks or the final one, but the fight with the one that turns you into gold and his buttbuddy kicked my ass all the way to jupiter until I did a bunch of grinding.

I didn't think he was actually talking about black people. I thought it was well known that black people enjoy JRPGs

>defeat the Lord of Shadows and save the world
>credits roll complete with "the end"
>it's STILL not over

Yeah, sometimes DQ games have a bit of postgame with a superboss that might add to the story, give some insight, or offer an alternate ending (IV and VI DS, VIII, III Snes to an extent etc) but XI just has a full blown last third of the game with a ton of shit to do.

I'm not even complaining really, when the credits started rolling I was like "wait that's it?"

Took you 150 hours to finish the NES games, huh?

Attached: 33335555.jpg (360x418, 26K)

>longer is always better

>Complaining about game being too long is the best way to spot an ADHD american.
Or maybe someone who has a life, works, goes to school, has friends, a girlfriend, pets, kids to take care of, etc. Someone who practices basic hygiene and showers so they don't get crusty like you.

The original ending where you liberate the broken world and all the characters are in pain over their losses but optimistic about the future was Kino.
>That moment where your grandfather is crying over your mothers grave and the MC wants to reach out but lets him have his grief

To bad "post-game" completely shits on that fucking ending and just ruins everything.

I think I might just be getting old but man I could not get into this game at all which is odd since I loved all the previous ones. It just felt too much like VIII but without Emmer from Ascanther, so inferior game

Beat VII on 3ds. I’m burned out from grinding all those vocations. Don’t care for the extra post game stuff.

Here's what I did
>went to first area
>use the trick to summon metal slimes
>use pep to sleep them all
>rape them using crits
>do it again
>???
>profit
You can rape everything at the trial after hitting 99, but my recomendation is using the Veronica skill that blows her MP away for maximum damage and switch her for another party member for AoEs. Remember that these enemies must be defeated in the same turn, otherwise they just summon each other

Attached: 2018.10.20 - 13.51.23.81.jpg (1920x1080, 828K)

Yeah I didn't enjoy the vocation grinding either, but I don't think you really need it. Orgo isn't all that bad, it's just a long endurance fight, not having the strongest vocations is just going to make it longer but not necessarily too much harder.
I think VII 3DS took me around the 45-50 hours mark as well for the main game, a bit more for the postgame dungeons. And that's with talking to every NPC, going back and forth and taking my time.

That's what she said

>It's just too fucking LONG.
I finished it in 55 hours.
That's short for a modern JRPG.
FF7 is just a long, for comparison.

Attached: 924ac937897cb06e9c89a526b6dba6b9.jpg (3448x2336, 3.04M)

That's cool. So you ignored quests and exploration? Grinding materials? Watching Erik fail to steal 5 times in a row? I probably have 55 hours of forge time.

Attached: 1561603999316.jpg (780x773, 366K)

I played at my leisure until I got the flying whale and then pressed on because I didn't really like the game and wanted to be done with it.
I never said I 100% it.
I did some side stuff and crossbow targets/ mini medal hunting.
I had more fun on 9 and would rather replay it than ever replay 11 or even do it's post game content.

Attached: 019026.png (801x823, 1.49M)

There is a trick to summon Metal Slimes?

>finished it with exactly 100 hours logged on steam

Attached: IMG_20190402_063627.jpg (640x480, 44K)

you must be retarded

You've lost your zeal for games and I recommend you take up another hobby so that gaming isn't your default leisure time activity any more. That way when you play a game it's because you want to play a game.

Not him but it's short when you compare it to 6 or 7.

I mean, yeah, you try beating DW2 when you're six years old and don't have a Nintendo Power subscription.

Yeah, there's a pep power called Electro Light or somthing like that, and you need the Hero, Jade, and Sylvando all pepped up at the same time. Around your level, they should have skills that makes them pepped up instantly.
You also need to do a trick with Hero, Jade and Erick to boost your exp (Haulellujah I think it's called). Also, Rab needs to use his skills that forces every enemy to sleep, even metal slimes.
Lastly, you put your faith in crits. They made a shitton of damage

based 9 chad. no other game in series eve comes close

Think TV series, not movie. Pace yourself accordingly.

I hope you guys don't use the sprint function?

It's a retarded and needless addition that only exists to cater to western gamers that have no patience to finish a game and it completely changes the game experience.

Currently 90 hours in and level 40ish and having an absolute blast.

Attached: jade.jpg (1920x2808, 552K)

Based Jade poster. (But sprinting is a must.)

>plays 100+ hr JRPG
>whines about it

Stop cryin white boy

Attached: 37373728266262.jpg (1440x1440, 598K)

Yes. And?

thats what your mom said last night lol

Thats Dragon Quest baby!

Do you mean the demo or the full thing

Switch version doesn't come out for another week dumbkof