Fuck. Everything

Fuck. Everything.

Is Smash even a crossover anymore when 85% of the roster is from Nintendo, 10% literal who 3rd party characters only manchildren Nintendofags care about that made no impact on vidya, and the remaining 5% being Sonic, Snake, Pac Man, Ryu, and Cloud? It's hardly a vidya crossover, it's a total Nintendo crossover.

Steve, from the best selling game of all time? Psh, how about bear with 3 games that today's kids don't even recognize? They have more history with US. At Nintendo, we only care about Nintendo and not vidya as a whole. We'll never forgive Sony and Microsoft for killing our Wii U by making their system good.
(Note: As much as I acknowledge that Steve makes more sense, I still hate Minecraft with a passion and think anyone autistic enough to pay for or even pirate a drawing program with cubes and pass it off as a game, let alone make it the best selling one should be killed.)

Oh, you want Doomguy? What did he do, star in the first hugely successful FPS? Sorry, SNK just gave us a paycheck. Does anyone not deeply obsessed with vidya know what SNK is, or any of their franchises?

I'm done. Thanks for killing the only reason to play Switch. And to anyone even THINKINH of (You)ing this with "seethe, cope, have sex, dilate, etc etc etc", I will be sure to post ponies every time you do so. Because you faggots don't deserve anything close to quality.

Attached: Doomslayer Smash Bros Splash Screen.jpg (1800x1060, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/1473772
derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/6/28/1473772__safe_artist-colon-moozua_lyra heartstrings_oc_oc-colon-user_Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doom slayer makes more sense in a game like Mortal Kombat

seethe, cope, have sex, dilate

cringe

>Doomguy fans talk shit for months but can't take the heat when it's thrown back at them

this whole post is legitimately a cope and seethe.

How many non-nintendo chars where in the original Smash Bros? How many in Smash Melee?

Know your role, and shut your mouth.

Warned you. Have fun with Barneyfag.

Attached: 20190805_181735.png (280x242, 33K)

Jew

Attached: Theres+a+similar+individual+thats+most+infamous+on+4chan+who+_7e1b73ce7f6a82c846a761f02a91f0d4.jpg (587x558, 75K)

Attached: 1536708871068.gif (325x203, 906K)

>It's hardly a vidya crossover, it's a total Nintendo crossover.
wow no shit, that was kinda the whole idea behind the game in the first place

Attached: 1544300849795.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

snk makes more sense to be in smash than some shitty shooter protagonist, cope and dilate, seething tranny

This.

there he is again

>Doomguy is a tranny character wish
How can one be this retarded

nice reading comprehension you stupid bitch

Attached: Live-action_Gummy_ID_S4E12.png (822x376, 431K)

your efforts are in vain, little man

Why the need to falseflag Doombros?

It's quite sad, really. Most of us are ready to take the loss with dignity.

Look out for Doom Eternal and be proud that Smash doesn't yet deserve Doom Slayer just yet... Wait until they are ready ;)

>Is Smash even a crossover anymore
it never was. this new pack and smash 4 dlc poisoned the water with only third parties when. smash is primarily a nintendo game for nintendo characters. that all being said however? excited for terry. cope.

Could do this for hours

Attached: b32.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>doomfags being proud for months blabbering how Bethesda talked with Nintendo and how him getting in is inevitable
>now that they got btfo, they can only resort to cry and shit on other fanbases
This is a great timeline.

Attached: ryan gosling smug.jpg (433x427, 86K)

That’s what it always was, you smoothbrained ape

Nintendo found doomguy to be too masculine and sexist.

Stay fucking mad, Doomfag.

Attached: 1537063219737.png (800x700, 764K)

Agreed.
OP, if you aren't trolling, you gotta take a chill pill. Take a day off. Stay off Yea Forums for a while.

>Nintendo found doomguy to be too masculine and sexist.
Nah, they realized that only the west cares about Doom and they are a Japanese company primarily, so they picked franchises highly regarded by the Japanese with the banjo pick being pity for the poor westerners.

I'm sure more people care about doom than banjo.

>Steve
Just so you know, I stopped reading your post right there.
Also, baiting Lee will get you banned.

No doubt, but smashbabbies don't fucking care and only want meme picks that have been parroted forever now. It's the only reason why banjo is in. Sorry doomfags, you didn't whine loud enough for 20 years.

Attached: 90E10F58-2F75-4951-B124-571B28D5A4F0.png (2500x1645, 197K)

yeah, I'm thinking OP is seething.

>doom isn't even deconfirmed just some SNK rep
>people are already falseflagging like this

Attached: YIKES!.png (262x449, 98K)

to be fair metalfags love doom and they're basically the original trannies with their long hair and painted nails, not to mention their whole lives revolve around angst too

doomguy was "confirmed" by yet another baseless "leak" so now that it's confirmed fake by some real leak doomfags are shitting their pants

Not today, false flagging faggot.

Attached: counterpoint.png (1237x132, 65K)

>Picked

So the Ballots didn't mean shit... I don't think there were thousands of votes for Joker at all, and I'm pretty sure us Westerners voted for our Western picks.

Maybe it meant for Banjo, but the rest? Those seem like shill picks.

Why are there people who act like Doom isn't loved in Japan? They eat up every fps that comes out.

>implying bethesda wouldn't require nintendo to pay through the nose to use their intellectual property
and people thought Cloud with 2 fucking music tracks and 2 fucking spirits in Ultimate was bad.
>1 song
>1 level
>1 spirit
>1 skin
>pack retails for double the price of other packs
>nintendo has to hand over partial ownership of the smash bros ip even if doomguy never reappears in the series again

Unironically Based

Attached: images (1).jpg (203x248, 11K)

If anything there is too many non Nintendo characters. Give Rhythm Heaven a chance, or how about the other Xeno games, hell we even have all these new IP's and amazing games coming like Arms, Three Houses, Astral Chain, etc.

This post is the reason as to why you don't deserve him.

Attached: 1556769874276.jpg (525x478, 31K)

Fuck you OP, you fucking false flagging piece of shit.

Nobody has explained why google theory was dismissed.

artorias

Are you OK, Doomfag?

Attached: 1561983343391.png (1500x484, 422K)

The name of a dlc. It also came up if you searched other names for videogame dlc. Nobody was autistic enough to search “hero” before e3 because it was way too generic.

Where the fuck are people saying Ryu will be added?

It really is. They've spent so much time bragging about their inevitable inclusion now they can't help themselves from losing their shit

Attached: Chadre.jpg (379x379, 28K)

Bleed to death
derp.ibooru.org/1473772
derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/6/28/1473772__safe_artist-colon-moozua_lyra heartstrings_oc_oc-colon-user_Yea Forums_bench_brutal+honesty_clothes_comic_crossed+legs_dialogue_drawthread_eating_e.png

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU FAGS TO NOT SHILL YOUR SHITTY TODDLER'S SHOW

Attached: MLP stealth image 4.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Why is everyone so certain with SNK getting in. That dlc posting could have been a mistake. The file size wasn’t correct.

NOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN DOOMBROS! IT WAS OUR TIME! WE HAD THE FIRST THREE GAMES AND 2016 ON SWITCH HOW COULD THEY LIE TO US!?

slit your throat

Attached: MLP stealth image 2.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

kys

Attached: MLP stealth image 1.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

based barneyfag

AGGAHGAGAH FFUUUHHCUUUCKCK WHY DOES EVERY FUCK HERE NOW USES THIS SHITTY REDDIT PHRASE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Attached: 1556545580463.png (2105x1890, 2.79M)

falseflagging needs to be a banable offence

there's still 1 slot left

Smash was is and always will be a nintendo crossover first, we didn't even have 3rd parties till brawl, keep crying your literal who didn't get in.

oh fuck he showed up after all

Attached: 15412857235.jpg (387x468, 19K)

Why is the only thing people care about just the meme chars that make it into this game as dlc?

Im just glad the 3 day Tracer falseflag is over, was so blatantly one dude using the same handful of images

73 should be a runescape character

Gain height

Attached: melee intro.jpg (1366x768, 40K)

Get fucked nerd

This.

yikes

kys

kys

Oof

>is smash even a crossover anymore

IT. NEVER. WAS!

iT WAS SOLELY ABOUT CELEBRATING NINTENDO HISTORY! Fuck you faggots for shitting up smash. No 3rd parties should be in smash. Period.

If you want a third party in smash then the publisher MUST put a new full game on their most recent system. Fyck you crossover cunts.

Cope and seethe Doomfags

Attached: 1539963387037.png (800x892, 131K)

Adding third-party characters was a mistake, Smash should have remained a celebration of all things Nintendo. Now it's soulless trash.

>made no impact on vidya
Smash literally exists because of KOF you tard
>spot dodges
>short hops
>rolls
All from KOF, not to mention Sakurai being directly inspired to make an accessible fighter after unknowingly beating the shit out of a little girl while playing KOF.

>SNK just gave us a paycheck
Holy shit lmao you are so fucking ignorant, this is like the EVO reveals all over again

You know you aren't getting in as well, right?

Can we have bloodied Crash crying with Doomguy, please?

My absolute brethren. I'd love to see a Rhythm Heaven character, a Sin and Punishment character, Takamaru, Wonder Red or something, but I'm pretty sure we're doomed to this third party meme hell forever now. Sonic, MegaMan Pac-Man, Hero and Banjo were the only good characters to come out of it.

Yep, let's ignore Doom Eternal. That works, lmao.

not him, but what makes you say that.
>NOOOO TOAD WITH A BACKPACK NEEDS TO GET IN

>getting this buttblasted over an actual FIGHTING GAME character coming to bless your shitty party game

Attached: 1565990638948.jpg (244x295, 32K)

It's a fine time to jump ship, honestly. I don't think the games will ever have the same kind of feel as they did before this shit.

Why fight against the unavoidable.

Attached: I Am Inevitable.jpg (955x1200, 162K)

>AGGAHGAGAH FFUUUHHCUUUCKCK WHY DOES EVERY FUCK HERE NOW USES THIS SHITTY REDDIT PHRASE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Attached: 1559102531171.png (644x800, 198K)

GUYZ WE NO NEED THREE PARTS CHARACTERS ... ONLY NINTENDO... SHY GUY WHEN????

This.

Why you acting like the final fighter got announced already? Chill tf dude I'm sure Slayer is getting in lol

Attached: 1000-cat-meme.jpg (1000x640, 61K)

Attached: 0ed.gif (675x227, 86K)

Ryu Hayabusa is all but confirmed at this point.

Ah, there it is. The inevitable breakdown that we all know what coming when Doomguy didn't get in. Doomfags let themselves get smug as fuck, acting like he was totally in when there was no real evidence of his inclusion. And now that he's seeming less and less likely you guys are pissing yourselves.

Attached: Chris_Evans_Laugh.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Calm the fuck down you stupid sperg.
>it's still 2 1/2 months until Eternal's release, too early for publicity purposes
>pre-release hype for Eternal is positive, Bethesda might wait until after release to boost post-release sales
>id is still polishing on the gameplay and may have handed over design details only recently
>also, id would likely hold back details on the new Slayer to avoid spoilers
>Smash is doing well, could be another round of DLC next year
Shit ain't over dumbass, chill.

Easily baited, lmao.

>outing yourself as a stevefag
lmao 75/10 nice bait

Also, if he doesn't make it? Well, that's to be expected - nips have shit taste, you shouldn't be surprised.

>I-it's just b-bait I swear
Go ahead, just keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 1502531211807.png (412x374, 211K)