Is it any fun beacuse i might get it since its on sale right now

Is it any fun beacuse i might get it since its on sale right now

Attached: Yakuza-0.jpg (768x768, 92K)

Yes it is fun. 15 bucks is a steal on this game

YOU MUST BUY IT

sure
If you like minigames and crime soap operas with a touch of jap manly HYPE you can't go wrong

>PS4 console exclusive
>it's on PC as well

Attached: 1565204629619.png (207x210, 48K)

The pc isn't a console

Nishiki is such a bro in this game, I cant wait to kick more ass with him in 1.

of course its a console you retarded fag
PC is for
Personal
Console

see? checkmate Yea Forums

Attached: 1466052810288.gif (400x180, 1.17M)

You are not worthy.
Play the games in release order or do not touch them at all, filthy secondary.

I've been told it's the "best" in the series and the rest are garbage compared to it. Good thing it's the one you're suppose to start with anyway, but sadly you'll have such high expectations after playing it and be disappointed by the other entries in the series.

forming your own opinion is hard

Yeah it is, because literally everyone I've asked has said the same thing, so what does that mean? Oh right, most people think 0 is superior and the rest are trash. Not so much an opinion if the majority agree on it.

you are easily swayed by your peers

>it's the one you're supposed to start with
Damn 0fags really are dumb aren't they

Attached: 1449457235881.jpg (444x445, 82K)

T. Kiwamifag

>I have a response for everything

Stay mad.

Good b8

Attached: 98E35937-22B2-489C-B2DE-869477AE1671.png (1024x1024, 994K)

This is getting sad user

Attached: 1492685677699.jpg (400x546, 137K)

Not an argument

If you've got the time or are just looking for a series to get into, I'd recommend emulating the original 2 first, they're rougher around the edges (especially 1) however you'll still get a good feeling for what the series is. Playing the Yakuza series in release order is great since you get to see the improvements made between games, as well as see the town of Kamurocho slowly evolve as different shops and the town itself changes since each of the games in release order (except 0 and the samurai spin-offs) are set in the year they were released. 0 is still a good game and one of the better ones in the series but I feel you're missing half the fun of these games if you jump right to the tail end of their time with the old engine. 3 4 and 5 are getting localized PS4 ports (3's is out now digitally and the others are coming, there's going to be a physical edition you can get too). the pic related has some good specs to make your emulation for the first two look good

Attached: 1489532382214.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

I'm not a weeb and the 'humour'/story was cringe to me, and the gameplay is some boring ass repetitive shit

>I'd recommend emulating the original 2 first
No no no, they can't even run at full speed and are full of glitches. I get that it's important to start with the originals, but it's really not worth it if you have to go through fucking PCSX2.

I was mainly providing it as a cheap alternative to buying the physical editions of the original 2