What does he eat?

What does he eat?

Attached: 1200px-HI_E3_2019_Trailer_John_117.png (1200x1400, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOTHXxn88co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your mom's ass

Little tubs of jelly his mom makes him

Niggers

Nutrient bars

some sort of nutrient paste thing. it's like in his suit. its in one of the books

normal people food

breakfast sandwiches

he recycles his poo through his inner suit system

The McChicken

What happens when he shits/pisses? Is it just shot out the backend onto the ground or dissipated into a thin aerosol vented out of the suit through the air?

which book?

Attached: books.jpg (2570x944, 547K)

big mac

Attached: tumblr_p91ueegrLp1s1wz1eo1_1280.jpg (1200x1600, 112K)

Moa burgers

holy fuck

The flood

Some sort of easy to down mre gel

also remember him choosing the things he liked from two MRE packs in The Flood didn't specify what they were

Has Cortana ever ordered him a nice meal?

I believe it's mentioned in most of them when a SPARTAN eats. Also, not all of those are official books

I only care about the Art books for Halo CE-5, the Halo Encyclopedia, and Halo Mythos, fuck the rest of that shit, Jesus Christ. You have to be an autist to read all this shit.

It's not that bad if you read them as they were being released. At this point, there's too many.

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 2.84M)

I always had my issues with the books.

Reminder that Fall of Reach, The Flood, First Strike, Ghosts of Onyx, Contact Harvest and Cole Protocol are the only Halo books that are canon to the lore before 343 fucked it up.

Attached: screaming hotdog (2).png (143x170, 49K)

>any books canon
The only lore worth reading is what's stated here .
>muh time crystals

How did you enjoy Ghosts, I tried to read it twice and got bored both times.

Did you read it on release? Or read it right after rereading First Contact and playing Halo 2?

his recycled cum

In the Flood I remembering it says after he rescues Captain Keyes he takes a long needed nap and when Master Chief wakes up he eats 2 MRE's in one sitting
The fucker probably burns a lot of calories

The only one worth reading is Contact Harvest because it's the only one written by the lead writer of the trilogy, primarily CE and 2.

Grunts

Attached: grunt.jpg (303x341, 23K)

Military rations

Cortana's ass

"cooking with chief" it came with 2 pans

The heads off of his enemies.

The lead writer of Halo 2 was a hack and Eric Trautmann wrote CE, Joe just stole his ideas so just like the rest of the books, is books can go in the trash too.

so when's that Halo Infinite gameplay coming?
its been awhile since the reveal

December 22 of this year.

what's special about that date?

Most likely Infinite Flight Test for Xbox.

Sangheili pussy

Attached: 193196602-352-k443661.jpg (352x550, 26K)

MREs

>2 MREs
I ws going to look up how many calories that is, but it varies. also, god damn, 39g of protein? wew.

alright, looking further into this, it seems that a single MRE averages just north 1000 kcal, which makes two of them not seem to be that much, seeing as he probably burns around 2-4k kcals a day depending on activity level and whether or not his implants cause him to burn more than he would without them.

This is how I was for a lot of years, getting them all as they released but I think the most recent book to come out that I bought was Glasslands and I never finished but now I can't be bothered to get caught back up. Doesn't help that 343 has been shitting the bed with Halo for past few years though.

>tfw no elite gf

Attached: 1564129170605.jpg (640x597, 44K)

Thursday War is by far one of the worst books I've ever read. Glasslands was awful as well.

Attached: .jpg (2700x1519, 978K)

39g of protein really ain't shit, though. chief's like 7ft isn't he? dude must need like 300g of protein daily considering how much calories he must burn daily

>laying with xenos

Attached: 1563246791752.jpg (2779x1696, 334K)

Attached: Tastes like baby food.jpg (640x323, 35K)

what does he order at five guys

cortana's pussy

bacon burger with cheese, grilled onions, garlic, bbq sauce, along with some cajun fries and a dr. pepper

literally tree bark. Spartan digestive systems are supposedly incredibly efficient when it comes to processing nutrients from a massive variety of sources. I wouldn't be surprised if they could eat grass too.

Bit rich coming from an AI fucker.

I was mostly commenting on that much protein being in a single pork patty, not the whole pack, also, I don't think protein "burns" the way calories do, but hell, there's so much machinery inside chief, I wouldn't be suprised if he burned through it for some kind of hypertrophy generator.

It's different.

Attached: 1566702415693.png (1827x1254, 2.19M)

Cortana's ass

First strike is the patrician taste.

>resetera hates Halo 4's campaign
>4channel hates Halo 4's campaign
>everywhere else on the internet likes or loves it
hmm?

>The lead writer of Halo 2 was a hack
I like that Joe admits as much in their dev commentaries, even in jest.

At least he knows.

I honestly liked Halo 4's campaign

Halo 4 = Great Campaign, Dogshit Multiplayer
Halo 5 = Great Multiplayer, Dogshit Campaign

We'll see if 343 can fix their shit and make both parts great or they fuck it up and make MP and Campaign both dogshit(more likely)

>Halo 5
>great multiplayer

Attached: 3212526.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Agreed but Infinite will be 343i's best Halo game.

Airline food

youtube.com/watch?v=JOTHXxn88co

I don't think we can really know that for sure until we see some gameplay.

Metro Exodus and Gears 5 are good examples when looking at the open sections.

wait what the fuck five guys has cajun fries?