Incineroar

Attached: .png (320x279, 86K)

I AM OKAY

Attached: ryu.gif (480x363, 33K)

ARE YOU OK A-NNIE?

Hoo boy another smash thread.

why people think this is real?

how boring

Attached: 1521826508179.png (1280x1122, 189K)

Here's your SNK rep. Say something nice about her!

Attached: Athena.jpg (287x480, 38K)

They are retards, these leakers had no idea who the next rep was for months. But suddenly they are basing all of their "Information" on some Random Yea Forums text leak

I swear i saw that Terry's render on another place. Maybe it was a mobile game.

no Mai jiggles = me no care

They don't want to deal with potential disappointment.

god that looks boring

Attached: Marco Rossi Moveset.jpg (4000x2801, 2.75M)

too much clothing

Honestly this, it's just denial like with the Grinch leak

or maybe that Yea Forums text might be real after seeing things lining up to their Terry and Ryu rumors

Attached: guranteed (you)s.png (333x293, 81K)

no joke,its so obviously retarded and stupid,fucking terry and ryu hayabusa? and i bet some youtubers are clicking in those threads right now making a video about it,hey youtuber look at this yoshi please,make sure to call him cute

Attached: 1560035874287.jpg (498x517, 24K)

SNK's copyright appeared briefly underneath some Smash fighter pass info I think.

Dunno about Hayabusa beyond ""leakers"" on Twitter.

Nintendo leaked the SNK thing and Ryu is the most likely because the NES games, DOA and Razor's Edge.

If the leakers knew anything they would have known about this months ago, none of those faggots had any idea Joker was getting in. Their opinions mean nothing

Ryu literally isn't even the protagonist of DOA & Ninja Gaiden 1-2 were Xbox exclusives. Razor's Edge was on the Wii U but it was a massive commercial failure. The only people who are searching for him are Yea Forums Smashfags

>Hat toss taunt that does 1 damage.
>Use it edge guard
Reminder that Terry is stronger than Ryu and Ken. Canonically.

>not using the official render

Attached: fatal fury.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Actually Ryu is most likely because if you think of all the japanese developers that have representation, Konami, Sega, Capcom, Squaresoft, Enix, Atlus. The only big ones that don't have a character yet are SNK, Taito (owned by SE so unlikely to get a rep over SE characters), Hudson (owned by Konami so unlikely to get a rep over Konami characters, plus the most likely character is already an assist trophy) and Tecmo.
If SNK's in, the there's probably a 75% chance Tecmo is in unless Nintendo chose another western dev over Tecmo, which I find unlikely even with the presence of Banjo

>Got the Belmont Boys, Drac, and a crap ton of songs
>King K. Rool
>Banjo
>Snake
>AND GRANT MADE REMIXES FOR THE GAME
I'm doing fantastic and can't wait to Challenge Terry and Ryu if they make it in.

Attached: 1526450675805.png (896x760, 34K)

>still going "m-muh Joker" after Erdrick and Banjo got in
>especially after Shinobi and Sabi killed """""Steve leaks""""

wasted my money on the season pass, thought it would at least be as good as the smash 4 dlc. never again. How are you going to fuck up third party options this bad? Terry Bogard? fuck outta here

Wrong version, remember they need a female

Attached: 445252352.png (806x1156, 390K)

The tank should be a final smash. Aside from that, bretty good.

incel

> Bbbbut doesn't count because i said so
Smashfags in a nutshell.

>Hoo boy another smash thread.

Attached: 1553740965893.jpg (247x204, 10K)

There's only one ninja who deserves to get into Smash, and it's not Ryu Hayabusa.

Attached: goemon_damagemeter.jpg (400x200, 50K)

>thought it would at least be as good as the smash 4 dlc
Smash 4 DLC was a dumpster fire of smelee pandering, super overpowered fucks, and a literal who. How the fuck could anyone truly believe Ultimate has worse DLC?

>but that doesn't fit MY narrative
denialfags in a shellnut

>sausage fest
Nintendo is retarded.

seethe

With Ryu, yes. Don't give a fuck about SNK because I'm not Mexican.

Attached: Ninja-Gaiden-video-games-38708318-500-281.gif (500x281, 1005K)

I hate Doom, but once again all Smash can do is spam buzzwords & avatarfag anyone who doesn't believe fake leakers like a complete retard

that's not Striyu

not the one who made that, but I feel like the Tank just being a final smash doesn't do it justice, as it really controls identically to regular marco. It'd be really fuckin cool if it were just part of his moveset.

Attached: Marco-MS1.jpg (900x1200, 455K)

based
fuck w*men

>implying the alt skins for Terry and Ryu aren't going to be F-Terry from SNK Heroines and Ayane from DoA

that's not how you play Smash you fucking dweenie

PSYCHO BALL

maybe it could just be a gimmick like the rest of the DLC. Kinda like Joker except you become a tank with bonus Firepower, more weight, less speed and shorter jumps.
balance is for smelly faggots

yeah nintendo fucked up and listed snk as part of fighter pack 4 on their site by accident for a moment, ryu hayabusa's the current twitter circlejerk pick

CERO wouldn't allow it.

cloud, ryu, and bayonetta were far better third party picks. Only banjo is good

based

>fucking Shillrin
>brought back Goy and Ness 2
>discount Dante
>Boring ass Ryu
>Cuckloud
vs
>motherfucking BANJO
>YOU NEVER SEE IT COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>Dragon Ball Z
>BUSTAH WOLF

haha

Attached: Terryheaven.gif (50x60, 3K)

Fool, that's not Athena Asamiya. It will be the classic arcade Athena handpicked strictly for the boomers

Attached: Not Athena Asamiya.jpg (632x700, 103K)

>Thought Hero was the most boring edition so far that needed literal RNG to be interesting
>mfw these leaks
Based Sakurai exceeding my already dismal expectations

Attached: 2f5cbfea3636dfe26a7fec9d77762d07.jpg (2713x1532, 1.29M)

i didn't know Ken shot fire off the ground

>more smash threads that bypass my filters
make it stop

Can someone explain to me what makes these characters worth including? Not just "it's an [x company]/[x franchise] rep and we needed one of those". What specifically makes these characters interesting and unique? What do they offer to Smash that Smash doesn't already have?

I don't even really have any characters I specifically want, but I would like to see characters that at least bring something fresh to the game even if it's only aesthetically. Terry and Ryu just seem like the most bland characters they could possibly pick.

> All icons in the gaming industry
> Now we get nothing but literal who's

As a child of the ‘90s, I really like SNK in general and will be happy regardless, but man would Metal Slug be my favorite addition from them

Smashfags hate the idea of female characters because they think it counts as "SJW pandering" not even kidding that's the only reason. They will spam waifufag at anyone who wants a female character

>Tecmo
>Koei-Tecmo
He's in.

Attached: 1563351887024.png (1340x2000, 2.17M)

Almost a full chad dlc pack if it wasn't for joker zoomer ironic weebs garbage.

Attached: 1567369293009.gif (250x188, 152K)

It shouldn't have taken this long but better late than never
youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w

Attached: Lui Kang.gif (178x180, 32K)

Found the street fighter 4 zoomer i missed the saturday night slams bro

not him but tank could appear like wario's bike and be destroyed with some hits, strong on the ground but no vertical range and a big target

Nah you are wrong.
Cloud is the worst fucking pick because Nintendo consoles hold better Final Fantasy games. III and V could have had either onion knight or bartz that has the attacks from all the jobs giving us a better representation of the series. And if you wanted from one of the gay, story-heavy FFs they could have gone with FF VI or FF IV, but instead they went with literally the worst rep for the FF series because SE wants to push their shitty movies as if anyone actually cared about them in any way.
Bayonetta is OK but she was broken and made watching the game not fun.
Ryu is fine.
OK So you got 2 good characters out of seven DLC characters. Wow, fucking amazing

If the Smash roster was solely based on popularity then the protagonists of all of Japan's favorite franchises would be in by now, since Japan clearly means more to nintendo than what American's want

Attached: https___www.fotojet.com_apps__entry=collage.jpg (1690x1200, 2.1M)

>ARE YOU OKAY
who are you people? isn't ryu and ken already in the game

Attached: 1423087795030.png (429x396, 60K)

dheeheheh all fightins is da same

and we got Sheik, Link, and Donkey Kong again, so what's your point?

Minecraft

When you really think about it, all your favorite characters are just functions.

All instantly recognizable global icons, nobody in the world hasn't heard of Link, Zelda & Donkey Kong. People assume every turn based RPG is Final Fantasy that's how iconic that franchise is. Scorpion unironically is the only Western character who belonged

>tfw not a Doomfag, Crashfag, Pheonixfag, Remiufag
feels good

not with two ryus and two kens

>functions
He's in!

Attached: magneto-snicker.gif (116x143, 23K)

>Sheik
we got another ninja that wasn't a frog? who?
>Link
well yeah retard there's Young Link and Toon Link
>Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong's a completely different species, what are you on about?

I'm serious I've never heard of Terry, why are people spammng Michael Jackson lyrics with pictures of him? Is it like Hero/hoes mad?

We've got two Roys, it's fine.

>King of Fighters logo

Are you for real.

Attached: EBLhBbtU4AASy1a.jpg (600x448, 73K)

Nobody knew he was either, Yea Forums is full of NPC's that pretend they know who these characters are to feel special

>All instantly recognizable global icons
>Hero
>Banjoke
>globally recognized

Attached: lmfao tony stark btfo.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

While I don't think he'd have the Fatal Fury series symbol, I do think Sakurai would be cool enough to keep the logo on his hat.

Attached: TerryPrint.jpg (707x1000, 646K)

>Doomfag
>Kyofag
>Ryufag

I'm fine with terry but man Doom hurts

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?

I was referring to Link, Zelda, Scorpion, Cloud & Donkey Kong

We have shifted into a decent timeline.

t. zoomers
Probably you dumbasses never played Rondo of Blood and only know Ridley because of smash memes and K.Rool from tranny speedruns.
Sakurai knows this game is for the over-30-year-old fans who actually played the original Smash in 1999 and he's thanking them by adding all the beloved icons from our childhood like Terry Bogard and Ryu Hayuabusa

Attached: 1556044723751.png (512x512, 143K)

Ridley was honestly the fucking worst choice among the Ultimate roster
we could've had Dark Samus with a unique moveset but they had to make room for a stupid overused Metroid boss

but I've beaten Castlevania 1, Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night, Super Metroid/Zero Mission/Samus Returns and all DKC games + DK64.
Why are you so offended I don't recognize the characters in OP?

Attached: 1530166746928.png (680x553, 359K)

>tfw you'll never stroke sae-san's hair while the two of you cuddle in bed on an early morning

Attached: a.gif (498x278, 904K)

Kasumi sucks and Ayane would be the likely DoA choice
sorry, she's not in.

Attached: Ryu trinities.png (1213x854, 218K)

Wanted music list
-Fatal Fury
>Big Shot
>Sunrise on the Train
>11th Street
>Stiff Shoulders for Gesse
>London March
>MaiMai Kyunn
>Duck!Duck!Duck!
>Kurikinton
>Blue Mary Blues
>Spread The Wings
>C62
-KOF
>ESAKA? '98
>Stormy Saxophone #1
>KD-0079
>Seoul Road
>XXX~Showdown R&D~
>Still Green
>Who is Queen
>Second Joker
>Secret Circumstances
-Various SNK Tracks
>Final Attack
>Inner Station
>Theme of Metal Slug
>Aim High Chase Fast
>Tuna
>Baquent of Nature
>King Leo's Theme
>Robert's AOF3 theme
>BADEN National Course, Germany

Attached: 1567473976870.jpg (1024x768, 297K)

>Musou OC shit over actual Zelda characters
please fuck off
PLEASE

The only character I truly wanted was a Resident Evil rep. Chris Redfield / Jill Valentine from the original and/or remake is all I wanted.
But if I'm being defeated, at least I'm glad it's not Waddle Dee, Reimu, Geno, Waluigi, Steve and other shitty picks fags keep going on about.

Attached: 1566831031237.jpg (1242x1920, 681K)

Lmao nobody even knows which game terry is from nice iconic character you have there

This is what the roster would look like if it solely decided based on being iconic in Japan or North America
> Reimu Hakurei
> Slime
> Mega Man
> Ryu
> Sephiroth
> Chun-Li
> Jill Valentine
> Scorpion
> Cloud Strife
> Alucard
> Lara Croft
> Sonic The Hedgehog
> Solid Snake
> Pac-Man
> Jill Valentine
> Bayonetta

reminder we could've got Warrior of Light with fucking Hero but Nomura had to jack off to Cloud AGAIN

Attached: DISSAPOINTED.gif (320x234, 950K)

Kek get the fuck outta here, been playing metroid since before Melee and Ridley has always been the clear choice, though Dark Samus having an original moveset would've also been fucking cool.

Attached: 1564565521073.png (514x238, 130K)

The game itself is fucking shit, so don't be too angry at the faggots who bought this garbage for talking about the dlc 24/7 (like if the base game sold for 70$ wasn't a big scam enough) because that's the only thing they can do to pass the time.

Attached: 1561805760436.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

I love them both but honestly I don't care who gets in. I just want to see Shantaefags seethe desu

Attached: Wario.gif (400x300, 376K)

>i don't know anything about the characters
>i don't have anything i specifically want
>but let me assume shit and bitch anyway
fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=wEK6OGGlFwM

Attached: hubbahubba.jpg (480x360, 22K)

cope

>people think Terry has any chance over Nakoruru

this is so fucking hilarious can't wait for you retards to seethe in disappointment

cloud is the face of jRPGs, he transcends consoles

My nigga

Attached: AOF3.gif (500x343, 212K)

you lost whatever right you had to insult other people the very moment you decided to post wojak in 2019

He's already in.

Attached: hat.jpg (2289x2289, 437K)

>b-but we been asking him since Melee
every fucking time
nobody seriously wanted that stupid pterodactyl because people knew he'd be just a shitter Charizard

turns out he actually was one with Bowser/Fox's kit and Sakurai even mention he was a bitch to make due to putting hitboxes on his thin proportions
you Ridleyfags also ruined the Smash discussion, now nobody is "allowed" to critique shit choices because one was asking him since Brawl or 64 or some shit

>two jills
kek

Fine, you fuckin' baby, put Lu Bu in instead. Most any Zelda character that isn't the existing Triforce trio would probably draw from Hyrule Warriors anyhow.

Attached: 1541415518777.jpg (620x350, 66K)

The smash fan base is the only smelly nest of pure autists celebrating paid dlc (for a game who's already over-priced).

this but replace hat goomba with nakoruru and 100% unironically

The Ryu leak is fake. Why are people falling for it? I'm not saying he won't get in, but it's a clearly fake leak just by virtue of who the fuck would even know the information for TWO character trailers, music, etc?

Look it can be Terry, Kyo, Gesse, Nak, Marco, as long SNK gets in.

based

>Zoomies can't recognize real leakers
Why are you so fucking dumb?

Vergeben and Sabi already leaked him. It's over.

Attached: zzxc.jpg (512x512, 23K)

anyone involved in the marketing plan, actual game developers, the people making the cg trailers, and based sakurai himself dropping the spoilers to get the initial bitching out of the way

>The Ryu leak is fake
source: my ass

Pretty much.

Dilate

This is unironically Japan, they started the hat goomba for Smash meme

THIS REACTION PICTURE IS OUTDATED, YOU NEED TO DOWNLAD THE LATEST MEMES TO BE UP TO DATE WITH MY SYSTEMS

Attached: you.jpg (490x586, 19K)

Shut up contrarian

Attached: 1567381331290m.jpg (1024x637, 190K)

If only they didn't had yûsha planned...talk about bad luck lol

but thats volvagia you nincompoop

Source: my brain.
We haven't had a single person describe what would be in a trailer.

Attached: 1566340565104.jpg (1022x1024, 112K)

THANK YOU

Attached: Banana Dweebs btfo.png (1200x1200, 1.91M)

>476506547
And you’re pathetic enough to to willingly enter thread about a game you hate full of people you hate just let everyone know you hate them as if anyone genuinely cares. You’re not even worth the (You)

Fatal Fury goes on the hat, not the UI

It's Volga. A Musou character referencing Volvagia

I'm not gonna seethe, I'm gonna say "Sakurai you based son of a bitch!"

Attached: Nako.jpg (1000x816, 110K)

>Hat Ken

Attached: Smug Odyssey Koizumi.png (649x463, 522K)

ken with a hat

so does this mean crash isn't in?

Sabi just said "kof." Like a lot of people on gamefaqs and resetera are saying, there's a pretty good chance he's just piggybacking and knows nothing.

Vergeben is known to be a total piggyback. He's only gotten a few things right and some of the things were easily guessed, most of the time he's acted like a hothead and just spewed shit he thinks has a good chance of happening without actually knowing anything.

If it is kof I'd bet money on Kyo or Mai before Terry. But I'm pretty damn sure it's a lock to be Nakoruru assuming this isn't just all one huge mixup (I genuinely think it is ngl).

>source:dude trust me
every time

Bandana Dee isn't in this art for the same reason King Dedede and Metaknight aren't, they aren't the DLC characters sweetie

Give it up already Nakoretards.

Attached: AHYOUOKAYRETARD.png (600x450, 120K)

Where’s that Dante render from?

>a third samus over the arch nemesis of the main character
this is like asking for Dr Mario with viruses in his move set instead of Bowser. Shut the fuck up

Attached: 33B40F8D-B9F6-44B0-B7FB-2633DD54950A.jpg (924x750, 344K)

same! can't wait to sweep up Terryfag tears with a swift Mamahaha hurricane

>Mai
Never fucking happening. Ever.
>B- But Bayonetta
Mai literally has her boobs out and a slit all the way up to her hip. Sakurai had to censor PALUTENA and CORRIN'S designs. How the fuck is Mai going to get in?

UM APPLEJUICEKEKS??????????????????????

Attached: file.png (264x220, 113K)

but that's backwards

You’re right, Sakurai cutting M*ta Knight when?

Attached: 6792F17A-B048-4D73-B92B-EAC24151F47B.jpg (265x190, 7K)

I don't need a source to say a fake text leak on 4channel.org is fake. Burden of proof is on people who believe it.

It’s been over a year and 2biggers are still fuming

Attached: E8FE9746-1396-4E7F-A792-E27ECFD19AC9.jpg (1024x1024, 75K)

Charizard wasn't in Melee.

>How the fuck is Mai going to get in?
technically post-release content doesn't necessarily match the ratings of release content
though mai definitely isn't going to happen

Attached: 1548357680921.gif (400x300, 814K)

It's been over a year and Ridley still plays like shit

I normally don't give much of a fuck who they reveal. I just think new characters are fun. But these would definitely disappoint me.

Honestly I kinda of want Akria from Astral Chain to get in as maybe the final character.

>tfw no Porco Rosso smasher

Why the fuck is the concept of Terry being in smash so bizarre to you faggots? He literally makes the most sense and you idiots are blatently ignoring his legacy and popularity and saying "UMM ACTUALLY THIS SIDE CHARACTER FROM A NON MAIN SNK CHARACTER HAS A BETTER CHANCE" just cope you faggot.

Looks weird/plasticine enough to be MvC Infinite.

you had Bowser instead

They (falsely) think Terry would be boring. I've never even played an SNK game but I did my research these past few days and think Terry would be fun as fuck in Smash and will get tons of music and stuff because SNK loves crossovers.
I just hope he keeps his Engrish voice.

Its hilarious to see all the zoomers from other site seething at Ryu and Terry

haha fat borb

Attached: =D.png (753x588, 909K)

What? He got a huge buff last update and I’ve been playing him since launch have love him

Zoomer here.

Where’s the “Are you okay” thing from?

absolutely agree, which is why I think Terry has even less of a chance. there's no way he gets in before Mai, and Mai is impossible.

NOO NOOOOO!!! I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME SAKURAI!

Attached: autismsai.png (1469x950, 61K)

SpookyMajora did a Smash-like render of his MvCI model
dunno who got the transparent render tho

Attached: SpookyMajora Dante smash ultimate render.png (1200x1200, 1.33M)

>and think Terry would be fun as fuck in Smash
Part of my own bandwagoning for Terry is that he *would* be fun as fuck, Smash has aggressive characters but Terry pretty much dominates that field in his own games, to the point of Ground Wave/Power Wave being intended to fucking ignore projectile-wars since it's a floor-creeping projectile.

ken with a hat vs kimono bird girl (literally 3 different leaks each with one of those things)

>Terry's trailer sill be a continuation of-
No the fuck it will not.
I might be BTFO, but who knows what the fucking trailer is.

>Ken with a hat
Educate yourself on FF and KOF, as well as Terry in general.

META KNIGHT IS GONE

cope
Steve is also a costume

I DON'T CARE IF HE ADDED BANJO I WANT MORE MORE MORE!

waaaaahhhh how dare people discuss vidya on a video game board
neck yourself

>SNK rep
>female
>has access to a mech/tank

It’s my beautiful wife Leona.

will*
damn im a nigger for that

>If it is kof I'd bet money on Kyo or Mai before Terry.
How could you possibly believe this. Terry predates the King of Fighters by years. Mai is from a year later, Fatal Fury 2. Kyo is from KOF 94 released three years after Fatal Fury 1.
This is like arguing that Chun-Li or Rose are more likely to get into Smash than Ryu (from Street Fighter)

waifuniggers don't play games retard

What the fuck does any of this have to do with what I said? I don't want Steve in Smash. I just don't see why everyone thinks Ryu is in because of some random leak.

You're boring.

Anyone?

And what does “buster wolf” mean?

This guy and Smashburb have such insufferable autism. The sad part they are 29+ years old.

copey copey stevie

>I didn’t know ken shot fire
I guess you’ve never played a street fighter game, then.

>I will buy Banjo and skip the rest

Wish I had did this as well. Holy shit

>cutting of my entire sentence

>the Ryu leak is real
Source: my ass

Kyo is the face of KOF

Out of all the possible things you could say here, this is the lamest one

>the fake leak is Reayu
ass: my source

Terry is more like the Ryu of Fatal Fury, Andy would be the Ken.

are you ok is what terry says before preforming buster wolf. buster wolf is this. it’s a super

Attached: F45C4806-FB38-495C-8327-217A29683878.gif (475x250, 157K)

Virginben is a noted faggot, but what is sabi's track record?

Attached: 89bea00ad1bbcff19925e1951acb1477e885ed155fd1594defb0929c4b80909d.jpg (483x393, 129K)

i have a way of dealing with contrarian faggots where i come from
i shoot them

Yeah I'm good. I got Terry, one of my most wanted fighters. Not sure if Ryu is truly in though since I never trust fake leaks.

Attached: faceappguy.png (445x445, 344K)

What the fuck does “shoot fire off the ground” even mean? Do you mean from the ground? Are you esl? They’re still both big, blond, American MMA fighters that wear red and shoot fire.

Tell me about the characters then. Tell me what makes Terry and Ryu so interesting that they should be in Smash. Are they gonna do something wildly different than the projectile/uppercut/counter/charge special paradigm that every other character in this game uses? Are they gonna have some crazy stages or music that's unlike anything already in the game? I don't give a shit about legacy or representation, what makes these characters so unique that I should pay 6 dollars for them?

>I didn't know who they were in the 90s
Confirmed autist that never went to the arcade and beheld either a Fatal Fury or KOF cabinet, despite popular belief MVS cabs were not just confined to Japan, China, and Mexico.
Also SNES Fatal Fury was always there at my local blockbuster, faggot probably went straight for the gay RPGs and bing bing wahoos and ignored the manly games with buff guys in the cover.

>Smokin!
>Sick!
>Syle!
que

twitter.com/hashtag/E3Spoilers?src=hash

>shitters infighting over who gets in
>instead of celebrating that SNK got in in the first place
>coincidentally while bombarded with faggot burgerposting
None of you are real SNK fans. In fact, I am willing to bet you're just mad Stevoids falseflagging to stir shit because your latest shitposting scheme (Tracer) got kiboshed almost instantaneously by the SNK leak.

The lack of self-awareness is staggering

>Educate yourself on FF and KOF
haven't played FF all that much but i was a religious KOF and SamSho player back in the early-mid 2000s. at each other's core Ken and Terry are nothing alike sure, but it's literally like you faggots don't actually play smash. there's no way you can fit another punchpunchkick style fighting game character into Smash without having them feel almost identical to Ryu/Ken. idk about you but I'd much rather not see characters from other fighting games go down the same path that Fire Emblem swordfighters have gone down ever since Marth's release. I wanna see things that are blatantly unique to the point where a bystander who doesn't play games very regularly can tell how badass and unique something is, not just "no dude that's not shoryuken that's rising tackle there's a difference dude" that shit is just boring ngl. wouldn't be that way with Nakoruru at all

El ayuwoki... HEE HEE

>Are you esl?
i play KoF
what did you expect?

>faggot probably went straight for the gay RPGs and bing bing wahoos and ignored the manly games with buff guys in the cover.
damn nigga you sound pretty fuckin' gay yourself

What if they give Terry a dub voice

Yeah but you are assuming that there's going to be a KOF rep in the game. If terry is in the game he's not getting in as a KOF rep, but a Fatal Fury rep.

Not a falseflagging Stevefag just someone with good taste in characters and common sense. It's Banjo vs. Steve all over again and Slugfags / Nakoretards PREDICTABOLY lost.

terry is a rushdown character that's terrible or near-useless at long ranges but has moves to facilitate getting and staying close, and has a ground-based projectile to counteract attempted projectile spam

hayabusa's a lot trickier because on paper sheik and greninja already fill his niches and ryu's control-scheme in ninja gaiden on nes, themed around wall/ceiling-climbing and bullet-hell management, is largely incompatible with smash; more likely is that he'd be based off of the later ninja gaiden hack n' slash games, but there's still a uniqueness-of-abilities criteria that he'll struggle to fill

can't wait to see ryu cut off marios head
youtube.com/watch?v=QLJ5vXH5yb4

Holy shit, imagine being this retarded.
People have been asking for Ridley ever since he showed up in the fucking Melee opening.

But we unironically need more characters like Ken and Ryu

Alright.. but why does he ask “Are you ok?” before punching you in the face?

You guys are going to look pretty damn stupid when Goku and Sans are announced

Nah, NES Hayabusa 100% works on smash. He would have a relative fast movement speed with a strong, low-cooldown sword swipe represent his running animation and his B moves are just going to be the different powers from ninja gaiden (the upward fire spell, the shuriken toss, the spinning sword jump, etc)
The wall cling could be dangerous though, idk if that would be fully in the game since some shenanigans could come from it.

the japanese idea of the american man is a loud, happy, strong guy who shouts out any english phrase he can think up and its good.

>He would have a relative fast movement speed
you already lost me, ryu's slow as shit in his source-game

Heh. Terry actually sounds kinda based.

I didn't represent what I meant to say correctly. Since in NES Ninja Gaiden you basically move without stopping even if you attack enemies. That's what I mean with "relative fast movement speed".
Like if he's running his A attack wouldn't launch him in some kind of lunge animation like most other characters due, hence letting him to continue moving where other characters would be stuck in some kind of attack animation

Downright nonsensical engrish is a hallmark of old SNK and particularly Fatal Fury. It's part of their charm.

Anyone 100% confirmed it's terry? He's well welcomed but Is there any chance for Kyo?

He’s also flat and comprised of fuckin 26 pixels. Shit changes.

>SNK got popular in South America because they were easily piratable
will SNKfags even be able to afford a Fighter Pass let alone a Switch and Smash Bros?

>ANOTHER swordie
Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1563937938375.jpg (411x291, 26K)

i don't see Greninja using his Water Shuriken like a orbiting planet
i don't see Sheik using Ninpo of any kind or doing the Izuna Drop
i also don't see fucking Corrin doing crazy combos his Yato "katana"

i could go on or just broad out

Attached: Ryu.jpg (899x674, 124K)

not really. or at least not right now.

We will pirate it instead

omega cringe

Heh. I get it.

It's just highly likely to be an SNK rep, any SNK rep. Terry is not confirmed and if anything I think Athena or Nakoruru have a much bigger chance to get in.

Attached: America.jpg (1652x980, 413K)

Is this true?

The only thing that's close to confirmed is that it's a SNK character, from the NoE site leak. Everything else is actually just deductions, but GameXplain seems to be indirectly implying it's Terry (a tweet with his cap, a video claiming he's "likely") while known leakers Sabi and Vergeben remain vague about it but tacitly agree.

>nakoruru
why? because of recency bias or Hitagi II said so?

The future is now old man:
Kyo is the new face of KOF. Most normies don't know who the fuck Terry is.
Chun-Li could've been the first SF rep before Ryu/Ken and nobody would've bat an eye
As far as fan-favorite SNK fighters would go, I'm almost certain Kyo, Mai, and Nakoruru would beat out Terry by a mile.

Stop with your "my rules say this because Terry is older" bullshit. Face the fact that the dude never had a chance from the beginning.

Damn, I would be mad if it was Athena. As much as I want Kyo frankly, Athena isn't more charismatic and recognizable than both him and terry.

I'm hoping it's a recreation of the KOF '98 or Garou or Fatal Fury 3 intros.

>GameXplain
Jon Cartwright doesn't fuck around
he actually knows his shit and actually got Vergeben nearly in trouble once before he silthered out

actually been saying all along i'm happy as fuck SNK is even being considered. doesn't mean we can't have preferences though. fucking "let's all be happy guyz!!!!" sperglord shut the fuck up nigger

seems like Sakurai cares more so than you think faggot

Attached: Sakurai on Alucard and priorizing founding origins.png (581x543, 53K)

I want Kyo really bad but I am so happy that SNK is getting any rep that I don't care as long it isn't any waifu character

PREDICTABO

Attached: mr howard.jpg (1200x1600, 373K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nA7NkmbvV_E

>tfw ywn be terry and bang your qt blonde gf everyday

Attached: dsaf31.jpg (600x525, 43K)

Nakoruru is just as much of a mascot to SNK as Terry and Athena are. She's referenced in other media all the time and is probably one of the most well-known fighting game characters from the 90s (especially in Japan) and unironically she's probably the first waifu character in a fighting game. I'm not saying she's the first female, just the first character designed from the ground up to be a waifu.

Attached: 90s Arcade.png (739x238, 168K)

>stop saying that scorpion is getting in!
>liu kang is the mascot!!
>i dont care if the vast majority of people prefer and recognize scorpion!!!
>LISTEN TO ME GOD DAMN IT I WANT MY WAIFU!!!!
FAK YU

Attached: 39752dbeb5584f08b97bdf9e2f70092b0535f8a1_hq.gif (310x154, 96K)

It's a combination of SamSho 7 Switch port roughly coinciding with the DLC4 release, MilkBosatsu's leak and her being basically SNK's mascot and one of their most beloved characters in Japan (really, you could consider her THE OG waifu).

Personally I just think her moveset could be a good fit for Smash, as being freed of the standard fighting game limitations would really let her extend her natural playstyle without being garbage or ridiculously overpowered.

yes and kyo/mai are undoubtably part of the original games. not from the very first games ever made, sure, but neither were simon/richter, any of the heros, joker, or even banjo if you consider his origin game (diddy kong racing) so fuck off

Reported
Take your racism back to pol

>autism beam noises

Attached: raimi.png (443x426, 299K)

AHAHAHAHA
GET SERIOUS

Attached: Kyofags.gif (480x360, 1.06M)

Cool, Ken can throw his hadoken along the ground now?

C O P E
we smashchads own this board

since when in the actual fuck has terry been more recognizable than kyo, mai, or nakoruru?

>but neither were simon/richter
>implying simon belmont isn't from the original castlevania

Attached: 1562984405839.jpg (470x645, 98K)

Fuck I miss CvS1. The most godlike UI of all fucking time.

this is just Japan

C O P E

I'm happy with these choices.
I hope they have a second fighters pass that focuses on older nintendo characters like ray and saki.

Attached: 1541176994570.jpg (262x206, 9K)

not implying that all. implying simon/richter were revealed together as one which gives insanely heavy sotn vibes but even if you wanna nitpick getting a castlevania 1 fighter and a rondo of blood fighter together still proves there's not this insanely immense insurmountable value towards origins that people like to think there is

I wanted Doomguy, but I was going to stick with Ridley if he came out anyway so it isn’t a big deal

I just can't wait to see Hayabusa get in and inevitably get people to check out his games only to get completely filtered

Attached: 1523834394073.png (1000x625, 1.17M)

Two characters with a down b counter. One is a generic anime swordman. Thanks sakurai

>this gets in
youtube.com/watch?v=g5caIjg9UHk

I'M FEELING IT

Attached: 1456743170147.png (260x312, 84K)

KEK

Attached: tenor.gif (220x259, 47K)

>and is probably one of the most well-known fighting game characters from the 90s (especially in Japan)
mainly in japan

Attached: 1566441656905.jpg (842x699, 71K)

What is latin and south america

God I fucking hope not
I'm so fucking tired of having to worry about counters when approaching characters in this fucking game.

Was hoping for Reimu but that was unlikely anyways. I'd be happy with Terry and Ryu though it's kind of sad how many people never even heard of SNK it seems.

Does this mean that smashfags will finally stop shitting up the board with speculation?

>Cloud
wrong

always? hes up there next to mai. you can shill owl girl all you want but forced waifu faggotry wont work. i didnt even remember who the fuck she was until i saw her picture and even then i remembered her being the lame shitty character who threw birds. but terry, mai, kyo, joe, rugal, haohmaru, rock. they all stuck in my memory and association with the game.

even the nips you will no doubt cite as the reason shes so "popular" prefer terry

his sword looks like plastic and his clothes are way too shiny, but otherwise its a nice render

No one would have been complaining if it were Mai

Even the people who don't know who Nakoruru is would at least grant that her playstyle would be unique and interesting

Slug is the kind of off-the-wall WTF pick that Smash is kind of famous for

Instead they picked the literal Ken-clone: An american blonde fighter dressed all in red that fights with fire blasts, with their only difference being one punches up and the other punches the ground

It is Hat Ken
Ken with a stupid trucker hat

Attached: 1555371311134.jpg (1920x2160, 753K)

I just want unique characters with fresh movesets/aesthetics. I don't especially care who. I'd be fine with Doomguy, I'd even be fine with Steve. Going by gameplay from Terry/Ryu's games I really can't see them as being anything but by-the-numbers generic fighters that we already have dozens of and there doesn't seem to be anything special about their stages/music either.

If they are really the last DLC characters it shows that Nintendo prioritized getting a crossover with every major japanese publisher instead of characters that would be fun, unique or which had fan demand which is sad and boring. I doubt there will be a second pass either, even though it would make sense, just because Nintendo/Sakurai don't seem to care.

Kazooie is female

Sakurai is fucking based. I hate smash and loathe smashers as the subhumans they are, but hiss DLC picks were fucking icnredible.
>Shows respect to 5 different studios/seriess
>Gives Atlus an awesome popularity boost
>Honors DQ
>Gives old-timers and Rare fans some love
>HONORS FUCKING SNK
>The originator of action games is in
>Pissses off all the nintendo-only fans who never had other consoles or neve rplayed third party games
>Pisses off zoomer born after the 90's who don't know or care about historical icons.

Sakurai is fucking awesome. I'm legit glad all those fucking pieces of shit smash fans bought the character pass expecting some fucking minor Metroid or Earthbound character to make it in,k AND FUCKING TERRY AND RYU DO IT.
Fuck you Nintendo fans.

>DQ1 had Erdrick/Roto all over before he even physically existed
>Haunted Castle/Vampire Killer didn't originally star Simon
>Rondo didn't originally star Ricther
fuck off

Sakurai stated he inspired Simon's Smash design from the new mobile game with Kojima's new art since it capture his "re-imagined" classic look

The SNK one is the most realistic out of all the "leaks" due to Nintendo fucking up the page for the 4th dlc character, that said there is still a still chance albiet small it was just a weird fuck up. As for Ryu I think its just based due to some other "leaker" having a lucky guess and stated Terry and Ryu will be next.

LANDMASTER

Hope we get Kyo for the:
>virgin high schooler
Joker
>the chad school rival
Kyo Kusanagi

Based

4th is Terry and 5th is Dante.

Mexico exists

Attached: El Androido Chapo.jpg (500x553, 127K)

>Capt. Price
Lol wut?

imagine as a funny prank that whenever the femterry alt is used all other non female fighters get pranked and get turned into cute girls, that would be super funny hahahaha

>nip leaks female fighter
>nip leaks fighter with kimono
>credible guy uses a picture of a bird as a hint for a leak
>randomly there's a massive amount of nakoruru advertising around japan right before this leak happened

nako's in whether or not you wanna tout your lack of credible opinions, lists of other SNK characters (as if we don't already know them without your shitty lists), and autism for why you think she shouldn't be. cope and move on.

Hit the nail right on the head, I'm glad sakurai doesn't feel obligated to give these pissy fagbabies what the want.

Don't use Dan Kuroto for your shitty opinions.

>Believing milk botsatsu
Not even retards fell for that meme yet here you are clinging to it

I'm not giving Cell to you, evil androids. I'll protect him even if it costs my life.

>Mexicans get DBZ characters AND their favorite FG character
Good for them, huh?

>>The originator of action games is in

Who it is???

Literary every who nigger know about it in brazil

smashfag here, i advocate waifus in smash.

>The originator of action games is in
But Mega Man and Simon are already in lmao

>tfw Terry gets a cute blonde gf
>tfw Terry also becomes a cute blonde after years of being a chad
Terry is probably living the ideal Yea Forums dream when you think about it

I just want the SNK rep to be legit, I dont care who it is

SNK didn't make the game so 100% chance it won't.

This

Ken and Terry play nothing alike you idiot.

I hate FPS

You say like smashtards know about anything from characters source games.

you're actually speaking to the same FEfag that got buttblasted over Hero being a better Robin

>Rosterfaggotry isn't all shit posting
Most of these people deny it (usually by pretending "rosterfag" applies to people who aren't them and their friends) so I can usually respect the ones that can admit it for what it is.

Attached: autism.jpg (680x712, 148K)

Shit I grew up in the hood and every barber shop had at least one multi-game SNK cabinet. They all had either a KOF or Fatal Fury and Metal Slug with a sports game(Neo Turf Masters is the shit).

Perfect.

I asked this in another thread but doing it again, why this series was so popular specifically with third world countries like Mexico, Brazil, chile, etc?

apparently it's because it was easy to pirate

they were poor and SNK games were extremely easy to pirate

>>Pisses off zoomer

Zoomers are always getting Buttfucked already. Mario, Sonic, Link, DK, Pac-Man... all are 80's games that keep being famous icons and the newest recent characters have no chance at all of becoming famous icons, at least in japanese games. For example Steve from Minecraft. This must piss the Zoomers a lot, it's sad for the Zoomers.

because nucharacters are all shit.

Sakurai also added Ridley, an old character, because requests. Was nice.

Not just piracy, there were mexican developers that collaborated with SNK in the past, as Rage of the Dragons proved.

Heck, Angel was designed by a mexican.

This is getting embarrassing Nakoretards. Even Stevefags knew when to quit the moment real leakers said it was him.

Attached: 1566953046231.gif (459x260, 1.97M)

>real leakers

Attached: IMG_20190725_204405.jpg (417x277, 21K)

Oops my mistake I used the wrong picture.

Attached: 6e6.gif (360x360, 707K)

i like how Milk-Bullshitsufags turned cheek once their god Vergeben came out saying he doesn't believe the twitter leaker
after having the gall to care about the time he called Luminary/Erdrick/Slime to be represented in the game

same with Sabi and """"her"""" starling hint. she recently threw it out right before the SNK leak happened

now they're upset their milkies got exposed for lying like that japanese fraud Hitagi did
and how many people know Hitagi was a japanese leaker?

Attached: Smug Anime Saiyan.jpg (1000x562, 95K)

See you next direct waifufag.

Attached: itsover.png (793x532, 672K)

I know next to nothing about KOF but Terry is the only character I know, Geese too.

lmao do you think nintendo would be willing to do such a silly prank

These retards never learned after the Grinch one.

Attached: OKAY.png (596x449, 106K)

Literally no one gave a shit or cared about SNK in Smash until just now

Now that it's looking like SNK is in you're all like
>Oh WOW you don't know SNK? Play their fucking games you imbecile! They totally deserve it! HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD!

>Terry is confirmed
>Ryu Hayabusa isn't
Who is (Your) dream fighter #5 pick? For me personally it's Sora, Travis, 2B, or Dante.

It's a shame that Rage of the dragons is so fucking shit

The most "literally who" third party rep is Bayonetta, prove me wrong. Everyone else is an icon or at least was relevant in their time.
First party reps don't count because the roster has like 80% nintendo reps, of course they are going to add whatever the fuck they want.

i'm ok with terry and ryu (i don't really know what the full gist of terry's moveset is, but i think he'll still be way different than ken)
i just hope there's a second fighter's pass so doomguy and either dante or phoenix can get in

Attached: dantedoom.jpg (910x347, 160K)

There are a lot of people that knew about it but just weren't hardcore fans. Also I see you are a newfag since SNK threads had plenty a lot of replies, specifically metal slug and fighting games.

wrong because bayonetta is second party, literal the same tier as Banjo

Bayonetta 2 was a big title for the Wii U that they were pushing hard. People knew who she was

The fact that so many people legitimately don't know what the fuck SNK is speaks volumes however

>Ryu is the most likely because the NES games, DOA and Razor's Edge.

Attached: 47TsDcA.jpg (492x280, 17K)

Honestamente estoy hipeado por Terry, y a todos los zoomer que no han jugado una arcade NEO GEO en sus vidas deben cometer suicidio pronto. Dios no puedo esperar de jugar con Terry y romperle el orto a los zoomer y gringos en Smash

Attached: 1480370000538.jpg (756x756, 381K)

Based

I would say that I know more people that know about SNK than know who is bayonetta but I don't know if it counts since I am from Brazil and SNK is pretty much of mainstream knowledge here.

Nigger, I've been pushing for an SNK rep since rosterfagging started for Ultimate

Attached: 4330092511.gif (68x99, 22K)

im not clinging to milk botasu nor do i consider it anything more than just a random leak, but the guy correctly guessed a few other very specific things and it supplements a lot of other things around it. if anything it was a good guess that could end up coming true.

I don't think they're all bad. Come at me. Roy only makes C because he's sound effects in Ultimate make him one of the most satisfying characters to play.

Attached: zoomer characters.png (980x466, 317K)

Bayoneta 1 didn't release originally on Nintendo consoles and is even ON STEAM. Is not that much of a second party, it's like a grey area. I agree that it was a shill pick tho.
Banjo was picked because he's a legacy character, not because he's second party, people wanted him because it was nostalgia bait, just like K.Rool or even Pacman but he obviously doesn't compare to him.

>Trailer leak says Terry's trailer continues off of Incineroar's and that Hayabusa's continues off of Simon's
>no trailer to continue off of ridley's
>three slots for voice lines
ONE CAN HOPE

Attached: i can still hope.jpg (1739x1275, 269K)

Who do you guys play in kof
I like andy

Attached: 14976023975.png (960x540, 386K)

people are still salty over dark pit?

Y'know I like Ryu as a rep since he fills the niche of "Ninja with sword" that Shiek and Greninja don't, but I'm kinda ehh on Terry since we already have a couple similar "buff fist fighting dude" archetypes in the game already in the form of Ryu, Ken, Capt Falcon and Mii Brawler. I'm just wondering what they could do different with him besides a different projectile maybe

Attached: 1547512903944.jpg (1024x574, 31K)

Kyo and Tizoc whenever he is in.

vergeben is a retard that knows very little too. most people who have reason to believe milk botasu aren't viewing him as a god like other seem to believe, more just a "hey he got a few things right and what he says goes along with what others are saying hmmmmm" kind of leaker.

if it were just "there's gonna be a female fighter" i'd brush it off as nothing

instead its "there's gonna be a female fighter" plus someone else saying "fighter with a kimono" PLUS someone else using a bird as a hint. all on top of the sudden copious amount of nako advertising in japan.

she's in. cope

there is no fucking trailer leak retard. It's just a fucking Yea Forums post for gods sake.

I wonder how the people that complain about terry would feel if it was a more distinct character like Kyo.

it's has a 90% chance of occuring, nintendo already fucked up before like this time.

>ARE YOU OKAY
here's your dlc bro

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_180521164335-michael-jackson-moonwalker-lean-restricted.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

stevefags still seethe even today you retard. and banjo was leaked literally like 10 days before E3 and we don't even have a direct announcement or any actual undeniable leaks besides historical piggybackers piggybacking even more. what's wrong with discussion in a situation like this? fuck yourself

the same really. He wouldn't function that differently than terry.

>There is a thread and now I am mad
The Yea Forums experience

>There is a thread and now I'm mad
Sounds like me coming to Yea Forums. Why do I keep coming back?

Them fucking up and leaking an SNK rep doesn't mean it's definitely going to be terry and ryu.

>he's LITERALLY asshurt
Just embarrassing.

I agree these characters are from games released in the 21st century (except for pichu, 2nd gen released in 1999 in Japan) but not all of these are zoomer characters.
I would consider Bowser Jr, Toon Link, Ike, Dark Samus, Lucas, Pichu, and ZSS to be non-zoomer characters because their games released so early in the 2000s that actually zoomies would have been wee babes and their first console was the Wii and first handheld the DS. They didn't get to play these games first hand. Lucas especially since the game never came out in America only people "in the know" would be aware of his game, these little kids only knew what gamestop carried.

What the fuck? No, there isn't a fucking 90% chance.
You are getting Grinched.

ryu is a fucking stretch, terry is the most likely all things considered, but in reality any SNK character will be a good addition.

Reimu or Doomguy, despite being unlikely at this point, though I'd still be happy with Hayabusa.

this isn't the same situation as the grinch leak retard, is the same situation as Ryu, Roy and Simons victory themes.
Grinch was just a fucking blury image

Michael Jackson would be based as FUCK

>terry is the most likely all things considered
how do you figure? It would appear that a metal slug character is just as likely.

the bayonetta IP was literally purchased by nintendo from sega. it's basically first party at this point, the same way metroid is owned by nintendo despite being developed by retro.

saying "uhh barely second party because original release" is stupid, something is yours if you buy it regardless of who owned it first

If Ryu's in, can I at least get his NES costume as the secondary outfit?

we need more just in case

SNK is recognized more for their fighting games, terry is the perfect candidate for that. but like i said, doesn't matter what SNK character gets in, it'll be good.

his grab only works on characters canonically aged under 18

I wouldn't call them my dream fighter but I think a Souls character would be cool if only for the music and stage they would have

RIVEWIRE

no, they only have publishers rights, Sega still owns the IP, that's why they are still allowed to release Bayoneta 1 in whatever platform the ylike. that's why Bayoneta 1 was released in 2017 in steam.

Ryu Hayabusa has nothing to do with the SNK character leak, and neither does that trailer Yea Forums post.

Angel was designed by Tomoyuki Kotani, retard, not some wetback.

Yep, this is a zoomer filter thread

Based

Attached: K5cM1qjztgpo1_400.gif (400x240, 1.72M)

>he's literally resorting to nothing but "LOLOL BUTTHURT!"
cope faggot

A soul character would be really unique, but in a "Limited" unique way, just like Little mac was.
Can't imagine how would a Souls character work in smash

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

Attached: cac.jpg (680x1264, 77K)

When you know you've already won you don't have to put in any effort.

Attached: Tu1qd9g7oo1_400.gif (304x224, 7K)

who else will they crossover with

Attached: 69881146_368082490780342_83956182456205312_n.png (807x1280, 1.53M)

>more just a "hey he got a few things right and what he says goes along with what others are saying hmmmmm" kind of leaker.
so literally the NeoGAF leak again
>"b-but he guessed Roy's echo!"
>"b-but muh Simon/Pit alts. look similar! Galacta Knight isn't deconfirmed."
>"V-Vergeben isn't flawless either, c-cope"
and the shitty WhisslBlank GAF leak died with Loz18's fraud ass being exposed and with Incineroar

>instead its "there's gonna be a female fighter" plus someone else saying "fighter with a kimono" PLUS someone else using a bird as a hint. all on top of the sudden copious amount of nako advertising in japan.
so literally recency bias like the 5ch leaks mentioning incorrect Persona 5/Dragon Quest leaks had

i also remember ANOTHER twitter leaker claiming that Banjo was in and said Jill was going to be in as DLC but cut due to being a fucking woman. (i.e. hurr too erotic)
IndieGamerChick was outed as a liar afterwards once people discover the other bullshit she claimed

>she's in. cope
yes just like how Steve was in because of Hitagi and i had to cope
kys Milk-Bullshitsufag

Attached: (You) fucking nigger.png (262x312, 80K)

>Artwork
>KoF logo and not Fatal Fury
>Ryu looks pulled out of a screenshot, not even a render
>Generic ass shuriken
Don't even care if they're the next two DLCs or not but this is some weak fucking sauce and anyone thinking it's real is retarded.

Attached: 1539961880460.png (389x365, 198K)

didn't mention the trailer leak at all, leaks beyond the copyright leak are dumb and redudant.
Ryu is just a bandwagoner.

I agree. I guess I read your posts wrong. My bad.

nobody is believing this shit, you are retarded if you even think someone believe this is real.

nintendo officially held the rights to bayonetta starting with 2 and continuing with 3, sega is still a majority holder in 1 which is what allowed the steam release but 2/3 are a different story. it's nintendo's baby now.

typical loser's response. cope cope cope

>Wow what sakurai did just so happens to align with what I wanted perfectly! Totally not because I'll eat whatever shit Sakurai forces down my throat!!

OP pic is just a mock up and Ryu's render is actually from Warrior All-Stars

I wouldn't say I'm salty. I get he didn't take any slot away or anything, and Uprising is one of my favorite games. He's just really lame. Even in his game he's lame, only it's funny there.

Sakurai isn't based enough

Attached: af25f30158fb4a2c90820c5499db8880.gif (480x270, 2.01M)

Honestly Marco and co could work in the same vein as Hero costume wise
>A inputs are the knife
>Neutral B is Grenade
>Side B is to Shoot
>Down B switches what gun type you have
>Up B is Astro Slug, flies for about 2 seconds before launching the player out and exploding on impact ala Bowser Jr's clown
>Final Smash is the Metal Slug charging across the stage and triggering a cutscene where the Regular Army and various Slugs are all storming the area and firing every weapon in the arsenal at once leading to a giant explosion

worse

another smash thread not about actual smash but DLc speculation

Anyone who is mad about Ultimate's roster is a fucking idiot.

i agree, bayonetta is still not first party tho.

he speaks the truth
have fun living it down like a Stevenigger, trusting another japanese leaker after Hitagi or attention whore without proof like "Indiechickgamer"

I have very little faith and some people are very desperate when it comes to Smash rosterfaggotry

Attached: 1555733956898.jpg (514x562, 67K)

the finalsmash "tank" should be the walking version with the piledrive-knife attack otherwise yeah his tank should be a normal side-b like Wario cycle

>so literally the NeoGAF leak again
>so literally recency bias like the 5ch leaks mentioning incorrect Persona 5/Dragon Quest leaks had
no, similar circumstances don't always mean similar results. try not to use the same retarded bullshit logic twice in one post user.

>he actually thinks vergeben is credible
imagine

nako's in. cope

>Terry
>Ryu Hayabusa
This is too perfect so I don't expect it to happen.

>NOOOO MUH FLYING WEAPON! IT MEANS IT'S A BIRD NOT A BOOMERANG!

Attached: Shantaeisin.png (200x220, 84K)

the copyright leak may be true, but is just a "wait and see" situation. is not a image leak like ken was or physical evidence like the music for Ryu and Simon, but is evidence notheless, more than a wall of text or a blurry image, it comes from nintendo itself.

no but she's undoubtably second party. the people still debating whether it's valid to call her a third-party inclusion are stupid

Are you getting bored falseflagging yet?

Attached: G1qd9g7oo1_500.png (500x375, 247K)

based as hell

Attached: 1560736372187.png (2480x1748, 2.51M)

kill yourself, you stupid sack of shit

Enough to make a jill sandwich

this gif makes me realize that if Michael did get in he'd be broken as all hell

unlike steveniggers there's some validity to nakoruru. steve was literally just a retarded bandwagon with no actual weight that people eventually started riding and spewing unironically for whatever god knows reason

Fuck you, leatherhead

You make a good point. I just thought I should include all the post-classic characters. Here are my tastes with older and more niche characters removed. Bayonetta I'd consider breaking out of the latter category just a bit, especially due to the widespread controversy of her second game's exclusivity. Wii Fit Trainer removed even though the game wasn't exactly niche, it's not like she was on most everyone's radar.

Also, I hope everyone understands why Hero isn't present.

Attached: zoomboom.png (980x284, 181K)

>Flying weapon

Attached: 2b_pod_042_by_staticgirl22-dc2ik3h.jpg (755x1057, 150K)

again, agree but she still the most literally who that's not first party.

cringe

Well of course it gonna be Terry because he’s the most recognizable and popular one of them all. Even people who’d never even played the games at least heard of him.

Attached: F41154A9-FA49-498F-8831-305482F55D14.jpg (762x652, 434K)

Uhh no.
twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/963265369916940288
Kamiya himself even said Sega is the IP holder. Nintendo owns the rights to Bayo 2 and 3 but not the IP. So if Sega wanted to make a spin off like "Bayonetta's Volleyball Adventure" they can without anyone's permission.

Attached: D0imc_tWwAEblFL.png (853x1068, 43K)

>unlike steveniggers there's some validity to nakoruru.

>uhhhhh steve's in because some nipnong leaker said so
>uhhhhh nako's in because some nipnong leaker said so
same fucking shit

you even had retards insisting it was going to tie in with a 2019 release, like Milkfags do
>uhhhh muh samsho motherfaucka
>uhhhh muh minecraft dungeons motherfaucka

>Thought that Nakoruru was a possibility through conjecture and wishful thinking, but otherwise no big deal
>See these threads with people arguing about what """""leakers""""" said and people taking sides for games and characters most of don't even have any real investment in
I was just hazarding guesses with my friends about Nako but you niggas go full on Infowars with this shit

Attached: nakobl.jpg (800x800, 112K)

why make his gun his side B? That's like making Marth's side B be the only sword using move.

Chrom is F tier dude

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
>20 fucking threads just for Smash
WHY THE FLYING FUCK HAS THE GENERAL RULE NOT APPLIED TO SMASH YET
CLEAR IT UP MODS
FUCK

>not giving him a Weapon Pickup mechanic, where hitting an opponent hard enough might make them drop a random weapon which replaces his Shoot special (and several normals)

You're thinking too small

yeah sure, but she's the most literally who the same way kloe is the most literally who kardashian; lots of people still know her, just not AS many people.

Attached: 1564805586883.png (549x489, 361K)

Smash is Yea Forums culture you brainlet.

agreed, a lots of people know her but is not comparable to the other non first party. it may be close with Joker.

Attached: mjj.png (1158x684, 261K)

Fuck these, give me Master chief.

yes and bayonetta in smash is specifically credited to be from bayonetta 2, a game nintendo holds stake in. calling her third party is legally and morally incorrect

Very nice.

Attached: 1567467178245.gif (300x297, 1.57M)

dude, imagine making fucking everyone do the MJ dance moves

BASED

She's second party at best. The IP is still third party. Nintendo can't do whatever they want with the character.

the current situation with nakoruru is completely and utterly different than the pre-E3 situation with steve and you know it. the only reason you keep bringing steve up is because you have no actual response to the points im making and are using microscopic similarities to justify the massive 10-ton boulder of a claim you're making. just shut the fuck up and start coping

Because it gives you a set of melee moves by relegating the knife to A, plus unlike Joker's gun, Marco and crew would be able to move while shooting.
It means everything in the kit gets some kind of representation except the goofy transformations enemies could do to you.

We'll get a containment board the day mods don't sticky new reveals

>there is still a still chance albiet small it was just a weird fuck up
Honestly, what if Terry is just a Mii costume that's going to be added with the Banjo patch?

only reason i bring up Steve because you faggots are stroking off another fake ass japanese leaker like that fraud Hitagi and the fake 5ch leaks

its the same shit

but lots of people do still know her. it's nothing more than grasping straws to try to make any negative claims to her inclusion

>forbes makes a list of the 20 richest people
>steve ballmer comes in 20th at 40 billion
>ballmer gets mad that he came in last place and goes onto Yea Forums to complain about it

see how ridiculous that sounds?

It’s entirely possible that there could be an extra costume pack. That’s why it’s dumb to jump to conclusions.

Good lord you fags will think of anything.

Attached: 1567383283192.png (596x653, 376K)

i wouldn't go that far. legally without anything more than what we have now they couldn't sure, but i'm damn sure a phone call to sega and a few fat stacks and nintendo could start working on a chibi 2d side scrolling bayonetta platformer exclusively for the 3ds

>what if Erdrick was actually a Mii costume
>what if the Roy and Ryu datamine was for Mii costumes
the same fucking shit with this

>but i'm damn sure a phone call to sega and a few fat stacks and nintendo could start working on a chibi 2d side scrolling bayonetta platformer
Been there done that.
youtube.com/watch?v=_f-j4Ptb-Zo

is not negative, is true. The other third parties are/were pretty important in the gaming industry.
Bayonetta is somewhat important in its genre too, but is nowhere near the others.
Bayoneta doesn't have the legacy the others have.

>no, similar circumstances don't always mean similar results
yet it keeps happening
here's some more examples
>Gothitelle """leak"""" faggots latched on over Ricther and lack of Incineroar
>Revali """"leak"""" faggots latched on over Simon and K.Rool before they gave it another look noticing things that were incorrect
>that fucking Edelgard/Sylux """"leak"""""
>that fucking Google """""leak""""

>>he actually thinks vergeben is credible
yeah, that the same fucking attitude when Hitagi decided to diss Vergeben before Hitagi's fraud ass got BTFO by Banjo
same with loz18 before that dog took a shit on him
exactly what im talking about

>Marco and crew would be able to move while shooting.
Like Megaman. Whose gun is his A attack.

even without milk bosatu i'd still be almost certain nakoruru is in after nintendo leaked SNK

Yeah, I wouldn't rule out that possibility but has Nintendo ever bought IPs?

>This is the type of faggot that probably also got upset at DQ Hero
>This guy probably was "MUH DOOMSLAYER" before this happened
Then again, Smashfags were the ones who were like "MUH MELEE WAS REPLACED AT EVO BY THIS RANDOM SAMURAI GAME!?!?!?"
These fuckers have no respect for history nor legacy.

Attached: 1450289932718.jpg (620x670, 57K)

>zoomer doesn't know how to google somehow

google "terry are you okay"

implying melee is a part of the smash community lol

>Then again, Smashfags were the ones who were like "MUH MELEE WAS REPLACED AT EVO BY THIS RANDOM SAMURAI GAME!?!?!?"
this was literally one random dude on Twitter

Yeah I know, I explained why I thought of it the way I did. I figured while the Metal Slug is iconic, it also feels more fitting to end a fight than being like Wario's Bike.
Also if the gun is on the Side-B then it can do more damage on merit of being a special. Also it lets Mega Man keep the unique gimmick of A being how he shoots.
Either way, this is just me thinking up a moveset, it's pretty unlikely we'll get Metal Slug as the SNK rep anyway but if you have ideas, may as well talk about them. Speculation like this is more fun than the usual shit that happens in these threads.

>that KoF logo

fucking amazing, can't wait to play as my boy terry

Attached: 1567441461761.gif (240x160, 125K)

because off the recency bias you keep following for unlikely picks like Monster Hunter and Kingdom Hearts.
that's not how it works

SamSho wasn't even announced or rumored prior to DLC while SNK had only KoF and SNK girls

damn Melee fans are treated like Waluigi fans............

Maybe so but Hero's reveal still led to youtube.com/watch?v=NCP82vznbj4
Either way, it's depressing when people have no idea about game IPs that aren't directly in front of them.

Terry doesn’t shoot Fire. Fire isn’t even his attribute. It’s more like shockwaves.

remember 2big
remember feelin it
remember Falcon Hand
remember Nintendo's Lightning
remember le salt witch

>forgotten bird and bear from two decent 90s games that were slaughtered by an awful game in 2008 and rarely talked about beyond that
>japanese high schooler from a niche playstation exclusive that in a year sold 1/4 what Mario odyssey did in its first 3 days
>blatant goku pandering using protagonists from a series that has no notoriety whatsoever outside of japan

not even gonna try to deny banjo, joker, and hero have any kind of special legacy because fuck yeah they clearly do, but some kind of insane sonic/snake/mega man/ryu/ken type of legacy as mainstream gaming icons has never been a requirement for getting into smash. having a couple good N64 games and being a recognizable character is enough, which is why bayonetta has her own kind of legacy as a franchise nintendo revitalized and a recognizable icon in her own way with 2 being a wii u exclusive that most of the 20 people who had a wii u either played or had specifically heard of.

and after seeing the sales numbers for bayonetta 2 on switch... idk about you but she seems to be enough of a gaming icon with a decent legacy at this point.

you bet your ass Sakurai is going to give him some Fire effect in one of his shockwaves in Smash

I almost want it to be a SamSho character now just to rub salt in the wound a little more. SamSho stole Melee's spot and now it's stealing another spot.

Attached: the_death_of_Melee.jpg (1200x790, 191K)

>actually datamines compared to a name on the site
Retarded

>Robert Garcia is italian Ken
>Robert and Ken uses their fortunes to organize Capcom vs SNK 2, hence the tournament was called "millionaire fighting"
>hurr durr Terry is Ken with a hat
If anything, Terry is more like Cody than Ken.

Attached: 3992fd8444979300f4d5fafb25553863.png (803x994, 975K)

no self control

why do AMERICANS think that they are 100% top priority on who gets into Smash when thats never the case?
Sakurai is always going to consider what Nintendo of Japan, himself and then Japan wants before anything else

Hell wasn't Bayonetta the top voted in Europe and they put her in (like that poll even mattered)
and characters like K.Rool and Banjo are popular picks everywhere
America got Ridley in, its time to stop bitching
So what if SNK isn't popular in the US. its Popular in Latin America, historical in Japan, and technically owned by a Chinese company

I think the only requirement so far is "at least be well know in his genre and have a little legacy".
Bayonetta does meet that requirement.
The ones that don't meet that requirement are side characters from niche franchises.

If you don’t like metal slug you have absolutely irredeemably shit taste and should leave this board.

every leak you posted has had tangible counterarguments to each. and. every. fucking. one of them. they were bullshit from the start

where's the counterargument here? sabi saying "kof" with no additional information and some of her closest friends saying she's probably just piggybacking the leaks? your god vergeben using a gif of terry despite knowing he's one of the biggest piggybacks in the world? not letting go of "minecraft content" after hitagi said steve and he didn't wanna disagree with one of the few people who actually bought his easily predictable bullshit? "wii u fighters and ice climbers will return!!!" yeah who the fuck didn't know that? but he didn't know k rool... or piranha plant... or joker.............

hothead who makes good guesses, vergeben is a nobody, seethe more and go suck the nobody's dick some more while the rest of us enjoy playing the next dlc fighter: Nakoruru

in which timeline does this happen?

wtf no monokuma cant be gay im literally shaking

not yet but things change

based, but i was thinking more in the style of old Mario. or just something absurd that makes no sense either way

wasn't UNIST the one that stole melee's spot?

you: recency bias
me, a massive SamSho/KOF fan who's mained mai/kyo and nakoruru since probably before you were even born: nah dude i just like nakoruru

there was no announcement or rumor for p5 scramble at joker's announcement either and i get the feeling nintendo wouldn't steal what's basically a playstation icon at this point without at least a little representation for him on the switch. are you saying companies can't share secrets with other companies? that's ridiculous, user.

melee fags were more pissed about samsho because the game wasn't even out yet

nakoruru meets that requirement too.

Terry has more legacy and it's more recognizable, not by much, but stil.

EVO always have some shill pick of some kind, UNIST was the one that stole melee's spot.

GET

>Milk bullshitsu faggot STILL crying about his waifu
Very cringe bro, hope I can beat your ass with terry online.

He was unfortunately caught between two blue haired swordsmen, a blue haired swordswoman who was a clone, and the previous clone returning being his only avenue for inclusion. Roy and Corrin were the undeserving inclusions and Chrom himself was not a bad protagonist.

"not by much" reminds me a lot of hero too, in that erdrick is definitely more popular than the luminary.
yeah sure erdrick got in too but who cares? the default character, crossover game, stage, and branding is all for DQXI S. if they really cared about fully maximizing legacy and recognition the character would've been thoroughly and fully erdrick top to bottom.

and because of that i think the female inclusion and ability to make a far more unique moveset that won't look identical to ryu/ken from an outsider's perspective makes nakoruru just a bit more likely than terry. the smash devs have taste too, you know.

Attached: Based_Otis_Poster.png (1554x688, 243K)

After Banjo, it's so underwhelming it must be true.

nothing steals spots but for some reason people are obsessed with the idea of shit posting about it despite it not making sense

Don't mind if I in all fields as well

yeah maybe you could, i haven't played KOF in a bit so im kinda rusty so im sure you'd beat my mai/kyo with terry no problem.

but instead of playing an old game, let's get together and play a few matches when nakoruru comes over to smash ultimate. that should be pretty fun, i'm really looking forward to her and i'm sure you are too =)

is not the same as dragon quest, because its multiple games that have different heros, vs multiple games that have the same characters.
I still agree with you about her have a more unique moveset though.

>reimufags were constantly BTFO for months since their character is considered a never-ever
>when they realized she had nonexistant chances, they decided to root for bootleg reimu with a bird since she had better chances than the other reimu
>now the only remaining character they have been supporting for got BTFO by the true mascot of SNK
Poor reimufags. When will they ever catch a break?

Attached: 1567485430578.png (540x470, 278K)

This
>call themselves "oldfag boomers" while spamming obnoxious Twitter discord memes
I want to fucking kill Sakurai

I mean, melee was still alive and was one of the most popular games in EVO. Even with that reason they didn't want melee to be in EVO, they either didn't want to deal with CRT anymore or melee didn't have a spot, maybe both.

cope

I'm just a little disappointed, nothing more.
She's always been a never ever dream pick for me.
Glad Terry and Ryu are in.
I'm especially looking forward to using Terry, a lot.

Attached: 1552065597140.png (512x512, 84K)

>"not by much" reminds me a lot of hero
No, having nakoruru in smash before terry is LITERALLY like having slime in before the actual main protags. The luminary and erdrick where never competing because they all would've worked the same regardless. Squares two pillars of the company are final fantasy and dragon quest and both series are represented in smash perfectly. SNK does not have a single character and if they're going to give one to nintendo its going to be their most iconic character from their most iconic franchise. Not to mention KOF XV is coming out next year and having terry introduce people to the company would mean their flagship franchise has a chance to attract new people.

Attached: NAKOFAGS BTFO.jpg (1586x987, 463K)

You can’t top Banjo.

That's not stealing a spot, that's deciding "Ultimate isn't on life support like Smash 4, we can remove Melee and not suffer backlash" and then bringing in another game

i get what you mean in that you can have multiple different protagonists from different games in the same series populate a single character, but my point still stands.

i think there's no chance multiple SNK characters make it into one fighter the same way it was with hero (unless possibly terry/f-terry, but i think there's no chance there), but there's still a point to be had that erdrick is more recognizable and iconic than the luminary, and they missed an opportunity to go for full 100% recognition value by making the luminary the main fighter for hero.

that's why i think, at least with the current fighter pass, legacy and recognition only play a small factor and aren't the whole pie some people think they are. because of that i think from a neutral perspective terry and nakoruru have an equal chance, and it's nakoruru that has the better chance because of my aforementioned reasons: significantly more unique appearance and potential moveset.

I said that already.

>Stupid faggot newfags forget about the greatness that is Terry's Engrish
Worthless cumguzzling newfags, the lot of you complaining about Mr. Bogard.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ze-xQoEfOU

>every leak you posted has had tangible counterarguments to each. and. every. fucking. one of them. they were bullshit from the start
YET its not any different from your japshit leak that only talks about the character and made the same amount of lucky guesses

>but he said Smash VR!!
Smash was going that next big game to get VR
>but he referred the DQ rep as Yuusha!!
and there was already several japanese leaks saying "yuushas" "roto" "doragon kawesto" etc.

i just smashed up Milk-BULLSHITSU's only credentials and all he has is the dumb leaks about Mr. H. which ends up weighing to nothing

>piggyback
these people actually manage to leak an entire E3 conference with Vergeben being that one only guy saying Keanu Reeves was in Cyberpunk 2077
meanwhile Milk-Boshitsu has the same track record as the other FGC leaker who claimed to seen some beta test of Steve.

and don't even bring up "b-but K.Rool/Richter/Joker" while 80% of the newcomer selection was already rumored and leaked.

>hothead who makes good guesses,
if he entered a guessing contest for E3 showcases and Smash, he'd be in 1st place or 2nd place for one fuck up.
>vergeben is a nobody,
yet he lives rent free on smashfags head each time he opens his mouth

>Dark Soul incels start calling it the Dark Souls of video games

I like the idea of Ryu Hyabusa being in Smash but i'm not sure how they can mechanically differentiate him from Shiek, Greninja or Joker.

Attached: 1496608549520.png (432x490, 323K)

>people still think smash bros inclusion is purely for advertisement/shilling
good job nintendo for raising persona 5's sales on the playstation 4 after revealing joker at the game awards then. proper shilling involves raising your fucking competition's sales kek

This. It was always a nice pipe dream, but I never held my breath. Still have Hisotensoku and fan remixes to enjoy at least, and i'm very happy about Terry.

Do people only like nakoruru because she's just some loli waifubait?

>japshit leak
>smash vr
>dq rep
refer to and shut the fuck up about milk bosatu

rest doesn't even warrant a response because i know your vergeben dick riding act is exactly that, just an act

That and they she lines up with their make-believe rules of "needing a female rep" or something like that.
There's no good reason a side character from a less popular franchise would get in over a main character of SNK's top franchise

I think she would have an interesting playstyle, being a falconeer.
Think something like Rosalina but having Luma stick to her and attack in a boomerang-like motion instead of just staying wherever you leave it.

no, because she's super fun and unique in SamSho and would be a great inclusion in smash beyond just being Ken with a hat. idc what i or anyone else says about how un-similar they are in their own games, they would play almost identical in smash and i don't wanna see characters in other fighting games go down the same path fire emblem swordfighters have. i want uniqueness that can be seen by outsiders who have never played smash.

>you: recency bias
>me, a massive SamSho/KOF fan who's mained mai/kyo and nakoruru since probably before you were even born: nah dude i just like nakoruru
you can even be the biggest Resident Evilfag in the world and still be prone to recency bias

>there was no announcement or rumor for p5 scramble at joker's announcement either
there was several rumors claiming about the domain names for P5R and P5S before related to something
lots of and lots of rumors were made and only one was true, which was posted here a day before Scramble was revealed

This is exactly why it won't be nakoruru. Peoples biggest reason for thinking its her is to shill samsho for the switch. Smash is an advertisement it directly helps franchises popularity quite a bit. And this is why it will be Terry because Terry represents SNK the best.

>nakoruru
>loli

Attached: 1395431894475.gif (260x317, 390K)

I like her because her Ainu clothing looks cool and flying around on a falcon is fun. Her sister is cute too.

Attached: DXXLDXTVwAAza4L.jpg (800x1200, 158K)

does Otis have a problem with shinto maidens or did get that from his dead father?

Well, don't we already have joker or sheik in the game that could be similar with her as well? She technically would play as a ninja with her weapon, the only thing to make her unique an animal.

We will reach at some point that any new character to smash would play similar as an existing one.

kek

Besides, the advertisement argument defeats them anyway because KoF XV is in the works and Terry could simply be shilling for that by their logic

>SNK
Doomfags better hope it's not from Metal Slug

....It's a boy?

>there was several rumors claiming about the domain names for P5R and P5S before related to something
these rumors did. not. exist. before joker's reveal at the game awards.

p5r domain was first registered and openly discussed about on december 30th. game awards/joker's reveal was december 7th. what's so hard to understand about that?

>lots of and lots of rumors were made and only one was true, which was posted here a day before Scramble was revealed
doesn't matter, these were all after joker was revealed. there were no actual hints and the fact that they ended up leaking so late after his reveal and even after he was fucking released means the point of "there were no hints for SamSho when dlc was being discussed" is 100% devoid of any actual value.

>autistic DoomBoomers cucked by based Marco
There couldn't be a better outcome

Attached: marco.jpg (1920x2747, 717K)

>Crash
oh nononono, don't let Milk-Bullshitsufags see this

No user, Nakoruru is clearly a female
Please tell me in your own words what you think "loli" means

he says as he chimped out over Ridley for being 2big

An underage girl. Even if she isn't one she does look like one at least.

in the past smash was always an advertisement, but these days i see it more as an invitation to join nintendo's platform more than anything. there's rumors of rare replay on switch but before the p5r/s rumors there was nothing to advertise for joker's inclusion (other than moving units/games of/on their competitor's console) and even right now theres nothing going for banjo. why is it so absurd to believe someone just really likes SamSho/specifically nakoruru and pushed for them to get in? if we're still to believe nintendo made all the picks and sakurai just okayed them, all of this sounds even more believable honestly

INAZUMA DROP!!
Weapon Switching mechanic
Ninja Magic

He’s closer to Dante in playstyle than those two fags.

16 isn’t “loli” retard.

yes
but she's not lolishit
probably hebe-like

yes, similar to multiple fighters. to the point of being unique

>ninja similar to joker
>animal similar to banjo/duck hunt
>inputs like ryu/ken
>an actual 100% undeniable third-party female fighter

sounds pretty damn unique and fresh if you ask me, especially considering how well they could maximize all of those individual things.

Anyone else think Nintendo intentionally leaked Terry?
Suddenly out of nowhere they "accidentally" update the DLC page in a way that conspicuously names SNK in the copyrights but no other company (despite all other DLC pages for Smash listing every single copyright for the whole game)
Then, apparently by "coincidence," several leakers who had been largely quiet up until now are suddenly quite certain that Terry is in
I think they were worried that some audiences (particularly the USA) would be not very receptive to Terry, with many not knowing who he is. But stir up some "leaks" a week or so before the reveal, and now everyone will be googling him and the people who are familiar with him will be justifying his inclusion to everyone else. Now the blow of a (relatively speaking) little-known character is softened significantly.

I hate you electionfags so goddamn much for applying “loli” to every anime girl.

Imagine unironically thinking Terry is Just Ken with a hat. How much surfave level knowledge of games does this guy have. And its gonna be among Kyo, Nakurur or Athena.

Attached: F72DC934-2853-431C-9177-B0F8CFF047EB.jpg (541x461, 69K)

>refer to
refer to also Terry is confirmed even without Vergeben.
we just need you Nakaruru retards out the picture because its already clear you think she's in for shill reasons

She looks young enough regardless of age. This is a common thing in anime.

see also Ryu has a lot of Ninpo shit he can actually utilize in Smash
Fire Ninpo to be specific too

Nakoruru fags are just Ashleyfags all over again

She does? Doesn't look that way to me, looks like an older teen in most of her appearances. I'd say she looks pretty comfortably in the 16-20 range, if not older in some of the older art. She's certainly not built like a child (fewer heads tall, less-defined hips and especially bust, etc)