Just...why??

Just...why??

Attached: ALRIGHT I GET IT.png (606x130, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3K1-n0kzlFk5fej53yM-hL-2itlDz3ny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBBJXQJJavX2t9PW80_xq4zdOLHYbVcm6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basically he goes on a long rant about literally every single confidant in the game, and also explains how poorly written the main plot is.

Same as that guy that made that really long video about MGS4.
I can respect that they very obviously played the game that they're criticizing but you couldn't make me sit through either, especially when I could read their main points in like a minute.

imagine watching 5 hours of that crap,actually,imagine just watching 20 minutes of that crap

Because he's autistic, like anyone who forms contrarian opinions about 3 year old games to seem cool.

holy fuck that's gruesome

To be fair, it is A LOT of flash.

No, only Persona 5 is. He explicitly shows Persona 3 when he mentions other games doing things more effectively.

god i wish that wer eme

he skips over the plot mandatory ones like "Igor", Morgana, Goro, and Sae, and also skips the Twins since he just states the whole thing is absolutely nothing. So of the 21 he only actually covers 16.

Video game millennial reviews on YouTube are busted as fuck. If you all fail to realize this, you don’t deserve to dikdokdkdkfkckfkfkrkkdkdkkkkkllllflflflflfllflflllllllll,............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@,@,,,@:@:@:@@;@;@;”;”;4@;;@@;@;@,@;993@3@3@3@:@;@@,?9?9499:99?9(9(@:&!/!!!:$@,9,9;90:&&/!!’skfppvpprppsknnndkcoodoonbj$&:&39:,&,&@;&:!3&@:93&:’ndmkeksndnjxkekpeodkkxkdkkekndmdmmekekkdkkcpdppdldllskdkdk

what went wrong with Persona 5? Why was it so popular though?

Attached: stretching in the gym.webm (640x800, 1.64M)

If you can't sum up all of your opinions on a small matter like a video game in around or preferably under an hour then its probably not worth listening to you at all and no the length of the game doesn't matter.

Attached: 1511050654158.jpg (680x680, 62K)

Respect green shorts for ignoring thots

watched the video, he's right on most points

The "plot mandatory" confidants aren't really confidants, it's just story framing.

you watched a 5 hour youtube video about an autism criticizing a anime video game, why

Presentation matters a lot, and Persona 4 was a breakout hit.

does he mention how awful the ui from a usability perspective

because it's new and flashy. Everything went wrong with Persona 5, it had a few steps up (Confidants unlock additional abilities) but many steps down (Dungeons are designed, but they're designed horribly) while not solving the general problems of previous games (Naoto and Haru join the party too late)

Persona 5 is an 80 hour game, there's a lot of shit to cover.

He also has a ton of nitpicking (exiting Shido's sinking ship), and the instances of the main plot are generally already considered to be terrible by the Persona fanbase (Kamoshida arc is the best, Kaneshiro being generic and underdeveloped, Morgana's running away, Okumura's Palace is the worst, Goro in general not deserving the redemption he seems to be getting)

>contrarian opinions about 3 year old games
it was and will always be a terrible game

because longer videos get more ad revenue

Not really desu

Its objectively better than scrolling menus. Hard to read, yes, but its objectively saves you time with reduced amount of inpput. I hate P5 art direction and all, but in terms of usability its the best not only within keksona series but entire megaten as well desu.

shit bait

Nobody is going to watch a 5 hour video

a lot of people have watched the 7 hour Omega Ruby video, plenty will watch a 5 hour P5 video

You haven’t seen anything yet
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3K1-n0kzlFk5fej53yM-hL-2itlDz3ny

Attached: CAB53493-5CF5-4477-A88E-8646808DD583.jpg (320x321, 32K)

what the fuck

>Yusuke is top tier
LMAO
Other than, he raises some good points but I’m not sitting through all that

I did. It's alright but he gets obnoxiously pedantic about trivial shit a few times.

Attached: descendingrope.png (398x777, 128K)

That one's actually more of an examination of pokemon as a whole using omega ruby as the lens, since it contains both the strongest and weakest aspects of the series

Why's there a surge of these essays? It's rather strange. I remember when everyone wanted to make film essays.

I like to think it's just passionate nerds who have always wanted to do a review of some kind, but felt shy about putting their thoughts out for the world to see until they saw other people doing it successfully. It might also be good essay/video editing practice in general. It's a hell of a lot easier to write about something you care about.

Attached: 1503647439246.gif (500x281, 921K)

damn looks like Joseph Anderson has some competition

I think condensing that opinion is more impressive.
Wheres the video game Every Frame a Painting?

Nigga, you actually watched the whole 5 hours?

Attached: 1543292514054.jpg (650x635, 29K)

because I was interested. I didn't watch it all in one go

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBBJXQJJavX2t9PW80_xq4zdOLHYbVcm6

Yeah I did. I have a job, I just had it on as background noise while doing other things.

*blocks both of you single handedly*

Attached: the pinnacle of autism.webm (711x400, 2.71M)

I just remembered i never did finish it. I got to like near the end with everything falling apart/apocalypse, turned the console off and saving and just never went back cause I had no interest by that point.

To be fair Persona 5 is over 100 hours long, so a review this long is not actually that bad since he is covering everything. Anderson has 3 hours reviews for 20 hours games, that fucker is a goddamn retard.

this webm forgot to include the comments section containing several thousand posts

ok you win

>several thousand posts
I'm looking at it right now and it's at 192,570 comments. The most recent comment was 2 days ago.

Attached: 1555889699032.jpg (512x384, 53K)

I will never understand how someone could do this retarded shit. Why would you abandon a game after playing 90% of it, it's just fucking ridiculous, why would you do that? You have already invested an enormous amount of time, fucking finish it retard.

>MY EDGY JAPANESE TEENAGER SIM ISN'T SUBSTANTIAL ENOUGH

Attached: qlretarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

It just feels like such a letdown, at that point i'm thinking it's a sunken cost fallacy. Game is so shit that i slugged through, waste another 10% to finish it or realize i was playing a bad game and spend time elsewhere. I chose the ladder. Im done with persona games altogether, they are all shit so thats the positive of it.

>Every Frame a Painting
I miss them

I respect them.

Attached: 5d82c1784c94438ff9f9f69979aa30be.gif (550x500, 615K)

he's right though
persona 5 is fucking trash, the series is fucking dead

did you come here to shitpost about a video you've never seen?

>you spent 5 hours on v reading autists criticizing an anime video game, why

Best in the series, amigo.

Attached: 194681461.jpg (480x360, 26K)