Deleted Vergeben post?

This was a screenshot that was posted by Vergeben and deleted when I tried to ask others about it.

Attached: image0.jpg (990x239, 33K)

every leaker got btfo with the snk bit and now all of them are coming up with wild shit to keep relevance, nothing new there

Attached: 1548186966282.png (540x482, 190K)

This, all of the leaks are fake aside from SNK rep. They had no idea who was going to be next for months, but now expect us to believe like they know who the next characters are. Total bullshit

honestly i think the only one that's truly been known was hero from squeenix because that company's already known to leak like a sieve courtesy of xiv

>using falseified evidence AGAIN
When will you learn, Wright?

Attached: 25CBC0CF-374A-4B4E-8075-577ADAA7C694.png (430x570, 301K)

>Fake

Is this what we've become

Agreed, Erdrick is the only real Smash leak we've had that wasn't blantantly obvious (Ken, Banjo). Everything else has been fake. This will be fake as well.

Nice inspect element lad. DLC 5 is either Ryu Hayabusa or Doomguy. I don't care which one it is since they're both great.

Your next line will be "I told you he was coming, guys, you shouldve believed me"

All Smash leaks outside of Ken & Erdrick were fake, Phil Spencer explicitly stated that Banjo was in months ago so that doesn't even count.

nobody cares about virginben and nobody cares about smash roster drama
die

Guys laugh it's from JoJo

Are you faggots every going to fuck off to /vg/? There is no reason filtering "smash" should trigger 11 fucking threads this far after launch. Rosterfags are the most autistic fags on this board.

It will never die and I will laugh until either the FBI or Calypso destroys this entire site

here's your echo bro

Attached: 1525105314129.jpg (256x384, 123K)

You faggots believed the Grinch leak just as much as this leak, you faggots got cocky & look what happened? Same will happen here, if these leakers were legit they would have known about SNK getting a rep months ago

idiot?

we are talking about DLC only!
not fucking pre DLC characters, FAGGOT

no one cares you "called ken" when ryu was in and ken as a fucking new character was a pretty sure thing. banjo was on the list of "hes gonna be in" on the DLC list.

why are people STILL calling Erdrick a thing?
ITS FUCKING HERO, ASSHOLES
sorry your SKIN was fucking wrong not being 100% a character FAGGGGGOTS!

ALL LEAKERS ARE SHIT
100% SHIT
NONE OF THEM EVEN CALLED JOKER, EVER. ALL LEAKS ARE WRONG, EVER.

Why is Edgeworth so based?

Another post for my compilation

>every leaker is wrong
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

I told you he was coming, guys, you shouldve believed me~ Nani?

Cope, you are getting BTFO'd again

Another post for the compilation

cope seething cope cope btfo cope cringe seethe dilate have sex

>NONE OF THEM EVEN CALLED JOKER
STOP POINTING THIS OUT, MY WORLD IS FALLING APART.

Post a single one of these leakers that predicted Joker, oh wait you cannot. Almost like they don't know anything & are just LARping for attention

holy fucking shit another leak thread stfu already.

I guess you do not know that you can look in post history on that website and it tells you posts that were deleted?

I don't care, still based as ever.

It's funny the amount of chaos there is in this thread from making this post

user Bro, I can't believe I just hear this

Vergeben doesn't delete. He can't afford to because he's highly visible. If he fucks up he'll mention it later because he always gets called on it.