Mario Maker 2

Post codes.

I'll start:
>Neo Becomes The One
TBK-HMH-JBG
Recreation of The Matrix's final act.

Gimme your feedback on this and I'll do the same for your level.

Attached: super_mario_maker_2_trailer_release_date.jpg (825x464, 40K)

Ded Gam

these threads were killed off weeks ago, the regulars already left.

>oh no, the threads are dying!
>I know, let's kill them faster!

It's more in the interest of the community that you go to someplace where more people are interested, like /vg/ even. The more divided the base is, the quicker it dies. Unless you're a marketer whose sole interest is bumping SMM2 threads on Yea Forums, you'd agree

Happy Christmas adventure
H33-K69-YLG

Lava Box Box
YPD-PWM-QGG

Fun
M53-9BF-NQG

Attached: 1541973199041.png (300x303, 63K)

If it's slow here then it isn't going to do any better on /vg/. The only threads that last on /vg/ are MMOs and waifu-bait series.

I just made this. Tell me why it sucks.
P2X-XJX-QPF

>like /vg/ even
/vg/ is even deader than here though

around 20 seconds speedrun level using spin jump holding items

S86-B71-73G

You didn't play my level but whatever I guess
>Happy Christmas adventure.
What a great level. Loved the theme.

How's that any different than Yea Forums

not that user, but it should be pointed out that mario maker 2 threads started on Yea Forums and right as they were at their peak, mods moved them to /vg/ (without warning) and the /vg/ thread died within a couple hours.

Doesn't suck, that was great!
Also, what is the lag glitch and why would I consider using it if the whole ending of my level would get ruined?

You can use a sideways thwomp to push a whole bunch of springs into one tile, which causes the game to slow down. I think it would have fit a Matrix themed level pretty good, but like I said in the comment I don't think it would have left enough in the entity limit for the bullet spam.

Had no idea, that's interesting...
I might just give that idea a go.

Couldn't get past the first jump.
Sorry, I don't enjoy these.

I feel like there's something I don't understand here. I can hit the POW block with the shell toss, but then I just land on the spike the munchers were on and die. I don't really see any other options.

>Fun
Pretty boring level. Am I missing something?

Oh wait, I'm stupid. Never mind.

thanks for trying it user

Not at all. It was a low effort level. I just posted it for the sake of it. It's really meant for multiplayer.

>Boogers
T5M-NMY-SGG
Level made in coop. The theme was P2's sickness.

I was just trying to contribute to the threads real quick, but I went ahead and played your level anyway. It was pretty good and I got some of the references despite never having seen the matrix. If I could give some criticism I'd recommend changing the boss fight so that the Bob-ombs don't activate the P-switch. It only happened once for, but it did kill the pace a bit.

Attached: 1555384194283.jpg (639x376, 73K)

That was neat. I didn't know you could grab shells mid-spin like that. Does it have something to do with the P-switch?

I played your wizard vault level and got world record on it ! I like the way you design your levels, feels like a real mario game

yep, you can also do it by using the skull platform to hold the pswitch, it's more consistent than using flying munchers but didn't know at the time I made the level

Thanks bro, makes sense.

Thanks!
I love Mario games and try to make levels I personally enjoy playing, so it makes sense it comes out like that.

I noticed sometimes Mario just kicks the second shell instead of grabbing it, so maybe that's the issue.

It was a pretty fun level. I'll admit that I don't remember the scene it's referencing though and I probably won't look it up.

Maybe to incite more discussion and keep the threads alive we should talk about certain tips or tricks with building levels? Or make some puzzle levels and see who can be the first to figure it out or just anything other than posting codes over and over? I've already saved a lot of these codes and if I see some good ones posted I'll let you know it was fun.

Sorry for leaving that shitpost in your level, but as the world record holder I felt entitled to it.

I feel congested already!

You might as well play some more of my levels while you're here, such as this one.

Attached: mm2_snek2.jpg (1200x675, 203K)

Happy christmas was very well done. Only died once to the ghosts

I dislike the box level because of the Cheepcheeps, but the others were fun.

oh fuck yes now this is my jam
y'all want a kinda tough level? I worked on this for a couple days and I really want some feedback on it.

4G4-K5P-VHG

If you have any questions or confusion about any of the segments lemme know, there's some obtuse shit you have to do for some of them but i wanna see that clear rate go from 0 to 1 at least

Attached: getfvid_70409678_417337395555398_6449312119895621632_n.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I've got an update in the works to fix it up a bit. I'll be posting it some other time.

Yeah, the box level needs some work. I don't think I'll ever get back to it though. It was meant to be hard, but I may have made it too hard.

>Chill with the Bullies
S7T-LK5-F3G
Level inspired by the Super Mario 64 Star.

Attached: shroom.gif (500x500, 358K)

Trilogy with a similar design philosophy: Huge levels with mild to high difficulty with many branching paths to make replaying engaging. First two levels force you to run away from the antagonist and the third one is a satisfying conclusion.
Enjoy!

>The Bomb Master's Domain
LFK-NKK-WQG
>The Bomb Master's New Ride
HGT-5G5-1JG
>The Bomb Master's Demise
KF0-HFV-98G

Attached: tiddymushroom.webm (640x360, 2.02M)

Another trilogy that's a bit more straightforward. There's optional paths that reward you with power ups, but you can cut to the chase and end it quickly.

>The Wizard's Den
XJ9-06H-HYG
>The Wizard's Throne
888-FKM-4FG
>The Wizard's Garden
D8W-CMY-1HF

Attached: tekete tekete tekete teteke.gif (400x400, 10K)

>Mutant Goomba Swamp
M0r-DXP-HQF

Shitty galoomba autoscroller.

I enjoyed seeing your comment, thanks!

Literal water level. Did I manage to make it enjoyable? probably not Play it and find out!

>Cheep-cheep Winter
6CJ-S5B-01G

Attached: today 425.gif (320x240, 327K)

>Four Player Race
Q06-4Q4-2LG

Level intended for multiplayer. What's even the point of designing a level like this when it gets played in multiplayer only once? It can still be enjoyed by one player though.

Attached: 265.jpg (639x480, 74K)

I think this one was my best. It's a bit long though.

Attached: mm2_lev2.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Is Mayro over?