Are you rushing to 60 - or relaxing and soaking it all in?

Are you rushing to 60 - or relaxing and soaking it all in?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090219_211557.jpg (2148x1267, 516K)

I love fishing.
got about 10 gold at lvl 27. at this rate I'll probably have enough gold to learn all those mage abilities I'll never use.

fishing what?

as some kind trade chat person recommended, Deviate fish in the Barrens.
before, I was fishing up stuff that you could cook, for people who want to level up cooking.

i dont play sjw games, sorry

i wasted a week on a server i didn't like and characters i ultimately didn't enjoy instead of trusting my gut
now i'm level 11 and taking my time but a lot of the magic has passed and the big excitement from a week ago is mostly gone

the game is all about having fun the way you want to have fun

>using the new water

Attached: 1562521154131.jpg (604x504, 65K)

i like it...

What were you playing and what are you playing now?

Do the old fishing bots work again?

fishing lvl?

whats better for priest: undead or human

from orc warrior on a pvp realm to human paladin on a pve realm

im at 148

its more about what do you want to play? no racial is more important than that. the world first mc and ony kill had a gnome warrior streaming - the worst race for warrior

Rushed the first week to mid 40s ahead of the pack the whole time making the world feel single player. Remembered from private server how fun wpvp is leveling and how shitty endgame is especially with no honor system. Rerolled and taking my time. The launch hype rush was adrenaline fueled fun though.

nah i played this shit already back in fucking 2005

Try fishing junkboxes for bolts of cloth and selling those. Vanilla tailoring is a whore bitch and bolts of silk cloth were $$ back in the day.

I quit at level 7 because all it was was boring fetch/kill quests.

go back to retail

game doesnt even start until level 15

Never played retail. The last mmo I liked was FFXIV.
I don't believe you.

well at level 10 you have talents, also you leave the beginner zone. around 14-16 you start to get meatier abilities. What did you like about FFXIV?

The ascetics, the story, questing was enjoyable and I liked that you could change your job on the fly as well.

you literally just fish deviates from 1-300

whats difference between wow quests and ffxiv quests?

I'm despairing
I wanted Activision-Blizzard to finally start going down the fucking drain.
I wanted to banish Bobby Kotick back to his fucking layer of hell where he fucking belongs.

And now you assholes are giving him more fucking money again.

we're just hoping blizzard makes good content again after this