What kind of mental illness do you emulate to play rouge-lite/like?

What kind of mental illness do you emulate to play rouge-lite/like?

Attached: rougewhatever.png (471x121, 3K)

I'll let you know after my visit to the shrink. I've put like two thousand hours into spelunky and nuclear throne.

What the hell is Red-lite? Rouge and Rogue aren't the same.

Autism,the good kind of autism

Attached: vbv68wp908i31.jpg (5312x2988, 971K)

mystery dungeon games are fun. the rest of the genre is either autistic or reddit-tier indie shit.

They're only the only types of games I invest significant amounts of time into anymore.

Does that make a rougelite a redlitelite?

they're the PC equivalent of a phone game

The complete opposite,roguelikes tend to be way more complex than the average game.

Honestly I only play DCSS whenever I got a new album to listen to. Although I just die around Dungeon 8ish since i'm shit at the game.

What kind of mental illness do you have to actually make a post this retarded? Roguelikes are god tier, roguelites are pleb tier. Fuck all you faggots I'm about to ascend again.

>rouge

Learn to kite the enemy and use the stairs when you are in danger,there you are ready to go to Lair.

Learn to spell you retard

always hated these types of games until I gave one an earnest chance. Somewhere along the line I acccidentally got addicted to them. Now I seek them out.

/shrug

You learn to puncctuate first, you assclown.

Attached: 1487678566432.jpg (400x276, 20K)

i just play Elona and see what kind of genetic abomination i turn into

roguelite kino

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

What kind of mental illness did the 80s have to make arcade games so popular? Because they're essentially the modern arcade games.

>mfw typing elona into bing image search with the safesearch off

Attached: 1293944827618.jpg (396x304, 11K)

The ability to read

autism, masochism and cuckold fantasy
you know i'm right

Listen here you dumb nigger,you don't know what you are talking about so you should shut the fuck up.

none
i'm just myself

Attached: jerry.png (456x348, 144K)

I like rouge-lites where you can set up turrents.

>rouge

i just get instathots?

Uhhhh nvm safesearch magically had turned itself on again
What the fuck is this shit

Attached: 1257618741175.jpg (858x539, 65K)

uh... nope. definitely not. You have the safe search option on. But you are reaping the benefits of it.

How do I beat this game?
Always get surrounded and literally gangbanged

Attached: RJ115762_img_main.jpg (560x420, 120K)

memory loss

Attached: 1525954687517.jpg (533x400, 16K)

Just played Crypt of the Necrodancer, liked it. Playing some Caves of Qud and DCSS, of course.

Sad when you feel that a genre is kind of exhausted for you. Not much new stuff coming out.

Is there any difference between the ps2 and wii versions?

They're the same. The only major difference is between the remake and the Saturn/PS1 original.

Also, use first person view in the remake. It makes the experience 100% smoother.

Y-o-u r-e-t-a-r-d

Easy. Hit me with another one, faggot.

what the fuck did you just find

How does 4chanx know who to mute? Someone says k*no once and every post that person makes gets hidden, even if it doesn't have a filtered term.

Attached: 1466517064204.png (500x500, 13K)

Good thing there is a ton of good older shit, as well as newer shit. Play ToME, Cogmind, CDDA, Brogue, Dungeonmans, Ivan, One Way Heroics, Dungeons of Dredmor, UnReal World, Demon, etc. etc.

unironically aspergers

you're a complete idiot

I must be. How does it know?

this, there seemed to be a lot of potential a few years ago but it didn't pan out

I've been saying that for years man and no one seems to be able to accept it. Roguelites are just arcade games where you're forced to do a 1CC.

Cool, thanks bud

I was going to try and contest this, but no you're actually correct. Of course, Arcade games don't have persistent progress systems like Lite-Rogues do, but people get whiny and crabby if you don't have them around. Actual arcade style games made today are even more niche than Roguelikes, or are you going to tell me about the hoards of people who were hype for the release of Zer0Ranger?

This doesn't make sense to me, arcade games obviously had business in mind when designing the games and wanted people to pump more quarters, but in the 80s and 90s a huge amount of games that came to consoles were arcade ports, and most of them didn't change that much except that inserting another coin was basically just pressing start. I don't think it's niche at all.