Could they have escaped if Sonic used Chaos Control?

Could they have escaped if Sonic used Chaos Control?

Attached: DF752339-1AC0-46BA-B88D-7B0B41DE96AF.jpg (900x600, 263K)

Yes.

Hijacking this shitty thread: Would you guys rather have a second fighter pass or a new single player campaign dlc in the same vein as subspace emissary?

With cutscenes?

If the single player has cutscenes with the characters interacting then hell yeah. Kills rosterfagging on this board too so that's a bonus

He could've saved multiple people and gotten to Kirby's warp star of he could use chaos control
Subspace emissary would've made me bump ultimate up from a 6/10 to an 8/10.
I don't care about dlc characters. Unless it's someone outlandish like Goku or a total meme like Sans, it ain't enticing me to come back and play for longer than a week. Also, this thread isn't shitty.

Subspace. More characters is great, but Ultimate needs an actual single player experience.

SSE sucked, the cutscenes were fun and all but playing it wasn't fun. I'd much rather have 5 new characters with unique playstyles. The rosterfags are annoying but character reveals itself are exciting.

Fighter pass for sure. Subspace wasn't that great.

Both of those are wishes that could be easily monkey pawed.

Assuming both were of quality, fighter pass.

depends, would the 2nd campaign have
>more cutscenes
>actual character interaction beyond the intro
>more crazy OC shit with a new fighting team

I want a revamped world of light with normal enemies and whatnot

Idk, animation and CGI costs a lot of money, it would be nice to have another subspace though

Only if I get to see super serious Cloud paired up with the Kongs.

I want to see lucina interact with inklings

Bump

Subspace 2, but Only if they make the gameplay more interesting like a turbo mode and a DMC styled ranking system

Bump

Sonic hasn't used Chaos Control since Sonic 06, it's pretty much a Shadow exclusive move these days.
Even then, Sonic needs an emerald to use Chaos Control but he probably didn't have one on him.

>Kirbys Star is faster than Sonic

Sakurai babywank

>Waiting until all the characters are out so they can include everyone in the story
I still think this has been Nintendo's plan all along.

Kirby only saved himself, Sonic slowed down to attempt to save Pikachu and paid for it.

If the Warpstar didn't warp it wouldn't have out speeded the beams

Also, couldn’t Bayonetta use Witch Time?

He would need a Chaos Emerald to do so or at least a fake emerald with the same wavelength and properties.

And couldn’t Palutena warp herself and Pit back to her Temple? (Assuming Galeem couldn’t reach them there)

Bump

Bump

fuck off bump fags

Pumb