Schemer this ... schemer that ... have we told you that he is a schemer yet?

>schemer this ... schemer that ... have we told you that he is a schemer yet?
>doesn't scheme a JACK SHIT
>fucking Corrin did more "scheming" than him
>even in his own route he is just lucky enough that Hubert decided to give him an information about Agarthans
Is this the most disappointing character of 3H?

Attached: schemer_bruh.png (476x533, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/67LNLGnh
strawpoll.me/18583569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uh, excuse me, I just wanted to say, uh....
FUCK DUSCAR

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pimi_ringsea21__867e44df2ef04b3a8 (886x1181, 750K)

I'd love that too, but there's no way they'll try to sell a true route that doesn't try to redeem Edeltard. I liked the idea of a sort of nightmare route that some anons have suggested, where Edelgard really does blow the Agarthans' cover and they unleash hell upon Fodlan, and the three lords fight a bitter resistance against them together (with a living Jeralt, etc).

I'm 90% convinced Claude is just in there to make up numbers, and was a later addition to the story. He doesn't drive the plot in any way, and the drama of the story is fundamentally about Edelgard and Dimitri. Claude is just kinda there.

Claude's route is fucking trash. Hee ho open the borders, then the fucks off to niggerland. They don't tell you jack shit about the high tech mole people or anyones motives, it's just brown man wanting to open the country to invasion.

Neat

Attached: 1566955137693.jpg (1500x1800, 433K)

So what you're saying is i was right to only play dmitri's route

>starts as hippy fuck who wants open borders and doesnt believe in god
>ends up realizing his ideals need to change
>realizes gods exist
>reforms Almyra internally instead of forcing Fodlan to accept them
Best character arc desu, Boarfags dont @ me.

Attached: 1566519927817m.jpg (1024x895, 120K)

>They don't tell you jack shit about the high tech mole people or anyones motives
Stop skipping cutscenes

>most disappointing
>not aptitude unit that's just okay

Attached: Cyril_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 466K)

>Dimitri and Edelgard are forced to be in the same room at the same time with full knowledge of each other's dirty secrets and backstories, to fight the molemen together
how well does it work out?

why is the final boss's theme on Claude's route opera music?

Attached: 1561052602660.jpg (331x331, 63K)

GD and BL compliment eachother well.

>a few lines at the end saying they were oppressed by the dragons and put underground
and this is after you wipe them all out, 99% of the game you have no fucking idea whats happening besides lol schemes xd

>"Yet we have the strength to scale the walls between us... To reach out our hands in friendship so we can open our true hearts to one another! That's how we win!"

Attached: 1567439085941.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>master tactician
>loses every fight

is it just because he's brown they think he's a deceiver or something

It's fine as far as lore goes and GD characters can be entertaining. I just think that Claude as character is disappointing.
I don't like it when the game keeps spelling me out what certain character is meant to be. Aka a schemer in this case. Mainly because this outright tells me that the said character isn't what he is made out to be because the game needs to keep reminding you that he is meant to be a "schemer" instead of having you reach that conclusion by yourself due to said character's actions.
Claude was extremely over-hyped as schemer to the point that it is laughable now after finishing the game and seeing just how much of a "schemer" he is... Or should I say: isn't.

>schemes claude pull in the campaign:
>lights a fire on one map
>steals hilda's idea to infiltrate a fort
>????

You're not even an idea guy, you just fucking suck.

The only time he mentions "scheme" post timeskip is getting you into the fortress disguised as Imperials and sneaking in Amlyran forces to aide you.

I think that BE/BL are ones that compliment each other way more. Claude's route is for those who want Church route that has a lord init so they don't have to suffer shitty avatar as the main and only focus like Church route.

Attached: fe3h remove edelgard.png (1448x813, 2.35M)

Dimitri gives Edelgard a firm slap to the face for being an idiot, then they have bed breaking sex.

Sounds like you fell for his scheme

BASED

>CF
>unfinished story with everyone OOC
Perhaps if the game was delayed again

He is basically Almyran Trump.

MAKE ALMYRA GREAT AGAIN

Is the church route just GD but worse? Is there a single point in playing it?

nemesis did nothing wrong

>lights a fire on one map
That's a pretty good ass trick when most of your units are fliers.

God I want her to rub her stomach after I pump it full of my seed.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_battoart__54154ec76b4e916558fa898 (1020x1447, 532K)

None if you've already done GD

When I heard it from the leaks, I thought Claude's route was going to have some depressing yet well written plot-twist. Instead we get some happy shonen-tier ending.

Claude's scheme was to make us think that he had any scheme at all.
Sasuga ISIS.

>everyone dead
>shonen-tier

When you're too autistic to use the church/knights on GD

they already said the story DLC is gonna be a side story and not main story

>nemesis did nothing wrong
Considering he killed this sex god instead of making her a cocksleeve he this statement is false.

Attached: sothis.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

It exists to save players who got tricked by Edelgard a game reset. It really shouldn't exist at all and only diminishes GD's value as a route

Extra information about avatar or if you want to bone Rhea. It's worthless otherwise. It's literally GD, but if GD was more Fates tier aka have fun having not-Corrin as only center of the plot.

I was expecting him to be Griffith, but it turns out that was Edelgard.

Why didn't Hubert just tell Edelgard about the Slithers instead of writing it all down on a letter behind her back?

Attached: FETH_Hubert.png (947x1143, 777K)

Someone post that screencap showing off her literally godly hips

There’s zero way Dimitri doesn’t go full murderhobo the second Edelgard mentions she’s the flame emperor.

Why the fuck do people genuinely believe their issues are something that can be talked out. They are doomed to fall into conflict, TWSITD have too much shit in motion by that point

Who should I recruit on Blue Lions? I don't want to ruin the latter half of the game by recruiting too many people.

GD might make any amount of sense if you got to meet more Almyrans or actually go there, just meeting his retainer dad doesn't do shit when Hilda and Cyrus's supports tell you that they're just niggers that love invading and killing for no reason. Then after the game Claude just fucks off back there. Shit even having Hilda's chad brother appear and vouch for them would do SOMETHING, but this shit was too rushed to even give him a portrait.

Shippers have low IQs

Because reasons.

But even after Dimitri went through five years of hell because of Emperor Edelgard and the slithery boys, he still wanted to reach for her hand in the end.

recruit hat thot so you can make her sad when you kill ferdi

>Dorothea/Hilda
>Bernie/Marianne
Do these even have supports with each other? Everyone else makes sense.

His ideal of the perfect vassal and his pride really.

Hubert is partially at fault for her relative ignorance of the layers of their anti slitherer campaign

So, when the prime time for BL-only fags to be asleep so there can be actual discussion about the game?

Right, because instead of labelling what he's doing as schemes he just does things. Convincing the entire country he had a retainer so he can use him for military purposes is a scheme. Redirecting hostile armies with diversions is a scheme. Opening a hole in the border by giving the main guard a new friend is a scheme. Making a speech about friendship and charging the boss so he doesn't notice your magic arrow is a scheme.

Caspar for a paralogue with Mercedes, and Lysithea because she's just the best

Because of his autistic belief that the servant should handle problems without the lord even knowing about it

Just Caspar since you need him for Mercedes' paralogue.

And it took his father figure getting murdered AND having Byleth by his side to talk him down from getting his dumbass killed like in GD and Church

user u r retarded.

Aptitude is the worst meme skill and should be removedn

Same here. I was expecting Claude to do some Pre-Eclipse Griffith type shit and he ends up being muh friendship throughout the entire thing.

It leads me to believe they were intended but were dummied out due to time constraints

Casper is a must since I think he shared a paralogue with someone from BL
Marianne will kill herself so even if you don't want her she can help teach you horses for +1 movement.

Because edelgard fans, much like their dear waifu, only deal in absolutes and refuse to consider things that were not part of their original plan.

He tells you that Holst okayed the Almyrans over a meeting, but yeah it's all tell and no show. He also leaves to improve Almyra because he realizes open borders wont solve things on it's own. You can tell BL was the first route made, while GD and CF hot rushed, but even they get cut or reshuffled content as we saw with Felix and Anette not leaving after all.

Wtf I love Claude now

>Because edelgard fans, much like their dear waifu, only deal in absolutes and refuse to consider things that were not part of their original plan.
Honestly sounds more like Dimitrifags to me. But that's probably it's usually just anti-edelgard shitposters at these hours.

>no u

>Making a speech about friendship and charging the boss so he doesn't notice your magic arrow is a scheme.

And also shows how much he trusted the professor to act on it.

Lets not forget he entered the holy tomb elevator unnoticed and knew the layout of the heavy forest before you enter in the story, heck the only one that caught him sneaking around was Thomas/Solon.

user, literally the second post in this thread is a "REEEEEE EDELGARD EVIL" post that doesn't even consider that maybe, just maybe, she isn't literally the most evil person to ever exist.

Remove Byleth, she's going to be the antagonist of the DLC campaign

Attached: Arthas.jpg (125x125, 2K)

user Edelgard is the instigator for every bad thing that happens in the game.

Seteth becomes your lord, and Seteth is based.

Attached: seteth.jpg (210x240, 19K)

That's true. I would classify that as espionage rather than scheming, but I guess they're related fields. You need information before you can make a decent plan.

seeth more SJW subhuman

>Edelgard is in control of the Slitherers
Huh, I must have missed that plot point.
Also, the entire reason she even wants to start this war was because of Rhea's lies, so, in a way, Rhea is actually responsible for this shit. Anyways, I'm done arguing with you people who can't even fathom actually playing a different route, and I'll just wait till there's a thread that doesn't have you people in it.

Honestly, looking from her POV I really don’t see an issue with Edelgard’s train of logic. The only way her path could have changed is if she somehow gained knowledge of the revelations found in GD, which coming from the head of the institution she wants to wipe out, is EXTREMELY unlikely.

Rhea too for that matter. Seeing your ENTIRE RACE massacred including her mother and turned into weaponry is a level of trauma I can’t even comprehend. It’s a miracle she didn’t just genocide the human race from the jump or even willing to rewrite history to paint these murderers as heroic.

All I’m seeing is a bunch of tragic figures who, while certainly selfish, doing what they think will lead to a better world that won’t repeat the experiences they went through for anyone else.

That post WAS me. However you swing it she's absolutely the villain of the game. There's no getting around it. She has more blood on her hands than any character in the game, even the slitherers (though obviously only because they're beaten).

Worship sensei's legs

Attached: aa4.jpg_orig.jpg (863x1200, 144K)

Note: "seething" is not actually an argument

But he's such a bland character

based inhuman beast remover doesn't need redeeming

You're right, she isn't in control of them. She's just the king and commander of the army in which the leader of the slitherers serves as a general.

I can't believe edelgard killed soothis
or that edelgard genocided the nabatians
or that edelgard nuked that fortress city

>Oh, user is doing another playthrough?
>I hope he marries me off this time...

Attached: 1566386969161.png (512x512, 125K)

Ah yes she’s is clearly behind Duscur, Jeralts death, and even the Nabeateans being slaughtered

>edeltards are also poltards
Pottery. Also consider for a while the fact that she's by far the most popular choice with leftists and SJWS. The only thing she has to offer to both parties is her unrealistic trading in absolutes and a complete disregard for innocent lives.

Shhhhh, you're not supposed to make reasonable posts I'm these threads.

Shut up you got to take dragon daddy dick last run.

She literally is behind Jeralt's death.

>edelgard nuked that fortress cit
what makes you think she didn't?

she went against arundel's advice and intentionally decided to kill cornelia. she knew exactly what would happen.

I know man. I can't believe that Edelgard had her siblings killed either
or that she started an evil cult
or that she turns into an evil dragon
Man she really does a lot a bad stuff in this game.

he's a good boya

Attached: 185754644.jpg (643x640, 37K)

The real issue with Edelgard is her complete refusal to listen to reason or compromise.
>See: Refusing Dimitri and demanding Byleth strike her down.

Not even close. He becomes our voice, but we are the ultimate *slurp slurp slurp* center of the route.

>Also, the entire reason she even wants to start this war was because of Rhea's lies, so, in a way, Rhea is actually responsible for this shit
But Edelgard's main weapon against Rhea is her own lies she made from her ancestor's lies, so if anything the First Emperor is at fault. What a piece of shit the First Emperor is too.
>want to conquer all of Fodlan
>Seiros helps you conquer all of Fodlan
>ABLOO BLOO I CANNOT RULE FODLAN WITH AN IRON FIST BECAUSE I HAVE TO SHARE THE CONTINENT WITH SEIROS AND THE CHURCH
Fodlan would be a better place if the Empire was wiped out.

Golden Deer route is so comically badly written you get no reason to think Rhea isn't the bad guy and the slitherfags did nothing wrong.

That was entirely on Kronya. Not even Thales expected her to go off script and kill him because she’s was butthurt over them interfering with his crest beast experimentation on students.

Edelgard also wouldn’t be fucking seething at them in the following cutscene if that was the case

That makes no sense, Edelgard is most popular on Gamefaqs, Resetera and Reddit.

>Is there a single point in playing it?
It's the only route where it makes sense to recruit everyone. I think only Lorenz and Ashe show up in the campaign (and you can spare them anyway).

It’s fine because it tells people that this unit will be good despite a shit start. The problem is Cyril has a shit start and aptitude just brings him to normal growths.

>seething at them
"run along now, murderer, bother me no longer"

>Golden Deer route is so comically badly written
You say that when beagle route exists.

So was she his mom or not?
Go away Thales, it is NOT ok to kill god.

Nemegamer rose up and beat those shitter (((dragons))) with their own friends corpses

Was she demanding Byleth to kill her or just accepting that Byleth is going to kill her? She didn't seem very authoritative in that.

She's a shitty plotter that never intended for the negative results of her plans, but that doesn't mean they didn't happen. She's like one of those kids that takes out massive loans to go to college and then is surprised when its time to pay them back. She figured it was just supposed to be free money.

there is one, you can smash Rhea, good enough reason for me :)

Attached: EBAr3cDX4AATTKW.jpg (1081x885, 78K)

The real reason she asks Byleth to strike her down is most likely so that her units don't stupidly invade and get themselves killed trying to rescue her. Even if she did surrender, that would make her a hypocrite and so that the thousands who have died would have died meaningless deaths. She also would have just been imprisoned for life, and she probably didn't want that.

Oh so now you’re saying she shouldn’t fight back against TWSITD? That is literally the opposite of what every anti-Edelgardfag in these threads claims she should do

>tfw she was one of my first A supports and then completely forgot about her

Other than Lindhart he is the only character curious enough to ask about how the Tomb works, it's all about those little details that add a bit of flavor to him.

If anything I could raise the point that he is the lord that has his dreams and ideas challenged the hardest, in edelgard route she is near unflinching and kept in check by you, Dimitri falls from grace and recovers but his ideals aren't challenged instead they are antagonized and come on top of Edelgard, meanwhile Claude is challenged in his faith of the bonty of the land when he learns Sothis restored the soil after the nuclear fallout of the dubstepers nukes proving that it was indeed the goddess that feeds the land, his mockery of Ignatz goddess concept or his conversations with teach are challenged once teach is shown to be of divine origin, before the holy tomb Claude jokes that it is other God that allowed him to know teach, nope Sothis again, even his vision of Almyran nobles is challenged by freaking Cyril of all characters, he has to give up his dream of opening the locket in all his endings and instead he learns diplomacy and creating an environment where people see each others as equals is the true path for acceptance.

Claude is a fucking great character, I never expected something this good out of this game.

Don't forget the most tragic character of all, he just wanted to Unga and Bunga.

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

Edelgard is quite possibly the most evil character in video games in the past decade. The absolute worst kind of evil that doesn’t know its own nature.

No, it's just a stupid meme. His parents are the king and queen of Almyra.

Did you accidentally click on the wrong post user, because I don't see how that has anything to do with my post.

Is it ok to start just before the branching point for Edelgard or Rhea routes or is it better to start all over after finishing one of these routes?

Attached: 1539917756628.jpg (686x350, 38K)

what
no she just wanted to kill someone

fuck the pope

who started the big war back then anyway? Seiros? Nemesis? some other party?

Attached: 1564013450426.png (512x512, 177K)

>Dragons HATE Him
>Click HERE To See How This Lvl 1 Bandit FUCKED A Whole Canyon

She genuinely is a great villain, in the sense that she's utterly detestable, which wouldn't have been as true if she wasn't infuriatingly self-righteous. She's three-dimensional enough for me to genuinely dislike her, and that's good writing.

literally no reason to start over unless if you need a fucking refresher

Dubsteppers. Nemesis was long after the war, once Sothis had restored the land and gone to her spaceship.

Considering her situation it’s either clench her teeth and attempt to deal with them when the time is right or attempt to last out entirely too early and just end up getting killed for nothing because she’s still a puppet on their string thanks to their control of the empire from the shadows.

It’s a garbage situation all around

>wow, hubert and me were so surprised that the slitherers had the ability to back up their threats, ahaha
>anyway, lets keep on avoiding facing them in direct conflict, just like the entire goal of the route
>and make sure only to antagonize them inside kingdom territory, where the consequences only affect people I don't care about

>the church was responsible, by the way

Well he has Claude tier growths, but that doesn't mean much when he has to carry shit bases. Plus everyone else gets either a relic and those that don't have a relic are either a mage or have something that makes them super strong like Leonie's and Petra's speed

Agarthans started war, get beat, tell Nemesis to go kill god for power, he does, proceeds to kill all her children, Seiros driven mad with grief and stops him

I think he's talking about the war between Seiros and Grug.

Instead of a relic he gets one of the brave combat arts far earlier than anyone else. He doesn't have much trouble killing enemies, unlike a lot of trainee characters.

Ok thank you, fortunately I kept a save file right before the branching moment. Except I didn't obtain the C support with Rhea, but whatever

>um, excuse me, but Edie and Rhea are both QUEENS and did nothing wrong and if you disagree you are a #fragileincelwhitemalemuhsoggyknees #checkyourprivilege
They're both cunts and the only thing they deserve is to be fucked to death by duscurs

user she isn’t even the most evil person In her own game. This is why nobody takes this shit seriously

Slitherers do a lot of shit without her knowledge. She didn’t know about Remire Village and would’ve stopped them if she knew.

I see. Of course, that was probably also dubsteppers getting Nemesis to do what he did so they could make weapons.

they made him shit so people dont abuse pulses to cheese good levels easily, too bad they made him so bad to the point of not being worth using

What if instead of lashing out and killing cornelia, she also killed arundel in the next scene when he personally confronts her? What if she didn't just shrink away in fear of the only person more villainous than herself, like a fucking disney minion, before going on to massacre more small fry such as the cornered lizard that was lashing out in terror?

>Seiros vs. Nemesis route
>War of the Eagle and Lion route
>route that takes place in Morfis, Albinea, or Dagda

Want do you want in the DLC

>didn't even do a sight gag where raphael's sister is just him with girl hair
Did Lorenz's dad get a picture in game? I don't think you even see him in GD route, it's sad how many people in the alliance don't even get a fucking portrait.

So is Marianne limited to only having sex during the day?

Attached: 1566061952270.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

>when you realize your convincing of Lady Edelgard that working with the slithers was a mistake but you can't tell her that because you don't want to bother her with such worries
Man imagine how much could have been avoided if Hubert was able to swallow his pride and tell Lady Edelgard that 'hey working with the Slithers was a mistake we should try and cut ties with them'.

Attached: -mQh0AyQ.png (512x512, 112K)

Nice attempt at gaslighting.

Edelgard is a complete monster

Edelgard's problem is she's dumb. I'd feel a lot less bad about supporting her if her and Hubert saw absolutely no problems with her plan.

>. She also would have just been imprisoned for life, and she probably didn't want that.
>imprisoned with sensei forever
her crazy ass absolutely would

Wow that's a lot of buzzwords

I don't get the chibi El meme

>not realizing that getting edelgard to submit to the sliterers was hubert's purpose

WEREWOLF PUSSY

Nope, meanwhile that one random curly hair alliance traitor gets a portrait
She can have sex at night, too

Confirmed for not playing past the prologue

Point out in my post when I said they were queens who did nothing wrong you asbestos eating fuckmuppet. They’re both, alongside TWSITD, the three clear antagonistic forces in the game. I’m just not a total brainlet who can see in more than black/white morality

I think Hubert is great as a character but it is really obvious how much better of an advisor Ferdinand is in BE.

Holy shit why is Dimitri such an edgelord now, he's got a beard and an eyepatch and everything what the fuck

>edeltard who wants social chage at the cost of a destructive war isnt sjw

I know but Hubert himself in the note admits that it was a mistake because of how bad the slithers are

Aside from Lysithea's and Hubert's testimonies.
Nemesis literally comes back and starts pillaging. What more proof do you need that he's evil?

Fuck off.

>likes: coffee, irony, reddit, smart people

you do not play very many video games

What's wrong with a little pillaging and raping?

We won't get anything that wild, user. The craziest we'll get is some full-on humans vs Agarthans route.

Edelgard's not dumb. In fact, she pretty smart, in my opinion. Her main issue is her trust issues, which, admittedly, she has pretty good reasons to have.

>her crazy ass absolutely would
While, yes, she would probably love to be imprisoned by Byleth, she can't let that happen. If she did, imperial soldiers would probably keep raiding to get her back, leading to more needless deaths.

>but rhea wouldnt evacuate the citizens
meanwhile in gd

Attached: 1567389008740.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Hubert, in his note, leads the Golden Deer into a 'secret home base' in which the slitherers were expecting you to be coming and prepared a trap.

He feels like he owes people who die for him.
Eventually, he begins to hallucinate them, which is why he is sad when Blyat first appears to him after the time skip. Then once he realizes Blyat's alive he no longer feels he has to owe him.

I feel like while his beliefs are constantky challenged, they dont go a good job of conveying it until the resolution appears at the end of the game. Which sucks because I did like Claude a lot, but all routes could've benefitted from another delay, dont think it was absolutely necessary to have it launch between Mario Maker and Astral Chain

sounds like Hitler
is Hitler an SJW?

he's making a beeline to kill the last (((dragon))) that's been controlling humanity for 1000 years, sometimes normie villagers are gonna get in the way

he is just an Oberstein wannabe

Attached: tumblr_osey9enWI11vhf279o1_500.png (492x372, 243K)

You do not win very many arguments

She's either dumb or evil or both.

>he's got a beard
I want your copy of the game.

Ignorance is evil

>Golden route battle of Lion and Eagle against Nemisis
>moving Nemisis
>Instead of your friends being retarded to attack you they suicide on the enemy instead
>If you recruit them they aren't replaced with generics thus making the map harder
Also the map is hard enough that most will kill themselves like normal generics

But, user, that dragon just wants what's best for humanity. He should have listened to us like the good goyi- I mean bandit, he is.

She's dumb in that she can't even lead an army without "muh sensei", at least in Eagles.

bbbbbbased

"The kind of evil that doesn't realize that it's evil, is the worst kind of evil there is."

Attached: Weather_report_profile.png (478x591, 608K)

Ferdinand is fucking based

Imagine wasting your time arguing with a trogdolyte who somehow thinks a group of people who killed a benevolent god and used their body parts to create weapons of mass destruction that ruined a golden age is somehow less evil than what essentially boils down into a religious cassius belli.

Neck yourself

Evilgard best waifu

rhea is the real enemy

Attached: edilgard.jpg (645x910, 90K)

b-but muh dark ages

Both a fedora tipper and a white knight

Attached: C21C1A9A-7A40-41F3-8AB7-B4AD60040973.png (600x309, 264K)

Yeah sorry m8, that was meant for

Imagine typing that much garbage and still not having an argument.

Imagine being a fucking psychopath who thinks Edelgard isn’t 100% evil.

>Play BE route
>Skip all dialog
>Pretend Hubert is Palpatine and I'm Vader
>Edelgard is my Dancer. fuckin' thot

Attached: hubert.png (185x185, 36K)

Edelgard now follows in the tradition of other female protagonists in the series where a vocal minority condenses any and all character and nuance they might have had into a single buzzword.

Behold the Grand History of Female Protagonist:

Celica is an idiot

Lyn is boring

Eirika is stupid

Micaiah is a Mary Sue

Lucina is boring

And now finally:

Edelgard is a monster
Congratulations Edelgard you've made it into the big leagues! Forget about nuanced writing or morally grey characters. Nah, senpai let's go back to the good old days where I didn't have to think about complex motivations, how environments and the situational context of their time shape characters as well as their actions, and how my own biases and privileges prevent me from relating and empathizing with certain characters.

If you can't act with 100% logic and complete knowledge that you shouldn't have 100% of the time you're objectively a bad character.

Epic refutation m8.

Enjoy your last (You)

Attached: faggot.png (255x160, 36K)

What happened after Nemesis and his buddies killed all the dragons? It was said that Seiros took some time to build up an army to fight them, so what was Nemesis doing in the meantime?

>group of people who killed a benevolent god and used their body parts to create weapons of mass destruction that ruined a golden age
That’s based, atleast they are punching up.

>Lucina is flat
ftfy

>edeltards believe celica isn’t stupid

>Is there a single point in playing it?

Attached: rhea concept art.jpg (2048x1510, 484K)

Most likely pillaging and plundering with their new toys.

>do Claude's A rank support
>"Look all my schemes are pointless without YOU helping out professor
Why do people act like the game jerks him off that much? Everyone just hates and distrusts him ingame because he's an almygger

True, I mean I really liked his allegory to the night sky but other that small snippets of text post Rhea rescue you don't get to see him dwell much on his views being challenged, it could have used a lot more fleshing out.

Not bad for the first good flying lord.

pastebin.com/67LNLGnh

>spergs out
>spergs out again when it’s pointed out sperging out isn’t an argument

Take your meds

For some reason I had a dream about playing the BL route but some things were different about it
>clearing out the rats from the monastery was just Dimitri and (you) with no reinforcements
>the next chapter was him burning down an Adrestrian farming village and enjoying the massacre a bit too much
>A band of Adrestrian soldiers led by Metodey's dad come in
>for some reason Felix joins us thinking the Empire burned the village to trap the boar
>Felix almost shits himself when Dimitri reveals that he burned down the village stating "when killing rats, you can't let the babies live"
>the monastery is just you, the boar and Felix with Felix freaking out over how savage Dimitri became
>like the tsun he is he says how he won't leave now that he found Dimitri since 'I'll get through that thick hide of that damn boar'
Then I woke up but it got me thinking about what a darker BL route would be like, what do you guys think?

Attached: Dimitri_Artwork_5Years.png (1198x1555, 1020K)

Did no one in the monastery ever realize Rhea, Seteth and Flayn all had weird-shaped ears and ever started to wonder why?

Honestly I'd rather go back to comically black and white morality plots and stick to waifu posting than to have to deal with this inane shitflinging EVERY SINGLE THREAD

>got my own smut posted right back at me
hey, I feel like I did a good work now.

What was the point of this character? She did nothing while Rodrigue was the catalyst for Dimitris character shift

They covered their ears with hair
But there was shitflinging in older FE threads, too!

>hates black people
>cute girl
>great pegasus knight

How can other girls even compete?

How can he possibly refute you when your entire argument so far has been the following:

>You do not win very many arguments
>Imagine typing that much garbage and still not having an argument.
>Imagine being a fucking psychopath who thinks Edelgard isn’t 100% evil.
>Take your meds

Please, prepare what you would consider a decent counterargument to the following points, so that I know you are being genuine.

Honestly I missed this shitflinging from older games.

Wr can go back to waifu posting if IS fucks up again.

>Hates the most based co-leader in the game.

Generic thot to boot, too.

Game too rushed for unique route characters. God I wished we could get Nader, he solod a monster I left without a quarter shield.

Because you can never have too many cakes

Last reply? Impossible, you’re 100% obsessed.

Based writebro
Shes just visible support from the Alliance. BL got first-round privilege so their plot is better structured than other two routes

Everyone basically came to a consensus after a while besides ironic shitposters and that stopped from the most part. The worst we got was arguments about FE pandering too hard to waifufags and not paying enough attention go gameplay

That’s the thing, it is comically black and white. You’d have to be borderline schizophrenic to think edelgard is in anyway grey

Aint that the truth

Attached: 1567472207998.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

So, are you trying to say it is impossible to agrue against you, the point of view of a 12 year old who cannot understand objectivity, or are you trying to say that you have not provided any point worth arguing over?

>implying there wasn't this type of shit before
>especially when it came to Takumifags
Please.

Attached: thot_patrol'd.jpg (1223x1360, 718K)

I'm still waiting on manuela and shamir models in the dancer outfit

None of that garbage is an argument. Obsessed.

Breh

*spanks*

r- rude

Attached: Gorillda.jpg (1500x1900, 542K)

what's the most fun house?
And give me fucking reasons, not one god damn line

Attached: 1540672859734.jpg (700x536, 42K)

Pretty certain theres a shamir one out there

is nemesis why sword bandits are not common

The only 100% black faction in this game are slitherfags. Obviously Edelgard being a main (and for BL, THE main) antagonist is going to warp peoples feelings towards her but you hear the biggest goodie good faggot in the game in Claude straight up admit her ideology and endgame for Fodlan isn't bad at all He disagrees on the methods, which I find very ironic considering he literally does not accomplish what he does in his own route without Edelgard's war. ofc she isn't going to be as heroic as Dimitri or Claude but without her we straight up do not have a plot so I can at least respect that about her

t.Someone who's beaten all 4 routes

>doesn't try to redeem Edeltard.
There's nothing to redeem, she was right

GD are like a rag tag group of friends from start to finish
BL are your more traditional FE archetypes
BE are wreck at first, but do get better after the timeskip

There, that's three lines

If you like having OP units, Edelgard is pretty much the strongest unit in the game.
If you don't what to have a story that focuses on the Edelgard vs Dimitri war, then theres the GD.

strawpoll.me/18583569
strawpoll.me/18583569
strawpoll.me/18583569
strawpoll.me/18583569

Blue Lions is for faggots and women who want to fuck dimitri.

Golden Deer is the gamer waifufag route, who don’t mind having zero role in the plot because dude lysithea cunny lmao and the men fucking suck ass

Black Eagles is the only route that focuses on characterization and themes rather than pandering. A balance of both great female and male characters, and the only route that tackles the main villains of the game.

I wonder who could be behind this post..

>he thinks the slitherers are evil
They never asked for sothis to come smashing into their continent

GD
>what if your lord was an archer! and he rides a wyvern!
>most likely strongest unit is Serra 2.0
>Buff bro
>nuke mage everyone recruits if you're boring but it's fine here because she starts here
>Ferdinand-like but he's a mage knight
>school shooter once he masters assassin
>magic sword werewolf
Leonie isn't really fun just a good unit

>and the men fucking suck ass
Someone gets it
The whole reason why GD is my least favorite route -- you have to recruit to make them tolerable

Prove me wrong. The only thing people talk about, when they aren’t seething over edelgard, are what I just laid out. BLfags want to fuck dimitri and GD is brainlet route with the waifus

I want her to force me to even though it would be something i'd do without hesitation

user, the Agarthans are absolutely evil. We- I mean the dragons just wanted to help humanity and then those absolute faggots got my moth- I mean Sothis killed! They are absolutely evil!

>Leonie isnt really fun
Look Jeralt, she's been obsessed with your dick ever since you pierced her cunny years ago. Take some damn responsibility.

>school shooter once he masters assassin
LET ME PAINT YOU A PICTURE!

Also post timeskip he starts getting panties to drop, Ignatz improved the hardest with the timeskip design wise.

>tallest woman
>widest hips
>biggest tits
>one of only two natural major crest holders

Is she perfect

Made for Claude’s cock

Attached: assassincrit.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

>Ignatz improved the hardest with the timeskip design wise.
>just put a cape on him

The marriages at the end seemed weird, he ended up hooking up with petra for me. Art virgin got some unga bunga pussy.

>If you can't act with 100% logic and complete knowledge that you shouldn't have 100% of the time you're objectively a bad character.
Yes

I give very little shit about story, I want decent gameplay
I finished bing xcom so now I'm going to do waifu xcom

Attached: 1554296893645.gif (315x572, 95K)

Because Raphael, Claude, and Lorenz are good characters on top of solid units. Lorenz gives even Ferdinand a run for his money, Raphael is a giant teddybear who had great supports that dont focus on food, like his and Shamir's. The only weak character in GD is Ignatz because he doesnt man up until after the timeskip. Claude's growth is more subtle than Dimitri because there isnt a catalyst that makes him snap out of his delusions, but it's still there.

Yeah so good no one ever talks about them and instead talk about I must protecc Marianne Lysithea so cute and funny

No one gives a shit about Raphael and ignatz. Stop pretending. Lorenz is just a shit version of Ferdinand too

My main biggy with Lorenz and Raph are primarily just how they look. One is a sentient eggplant with a chip on its shoulder and the other is boulder jaw mcgee with a weird choice for voice acting. Ignatz is at least tolerable, and the timeskip does help him tremendously.

I'll give some reasons, but are we including heartwarming feeling into fun too, or just mainly based on bantz/hijinx?

It's also the personality change.

Killing an unit.
>Did I do Good?
Vs
>For the future of Fodland!

He just really starts to rub on you as a good character and not a wimp, I did put him a fortress a few levels after Assasin and he kept getting better, I know many that like him as a Paladin to fix his atrocious strength gains given that his fear of heights inhibits him from being an early Wyvern but fortress does him wonders after Assasin. And it's a side detour after getting C access for brigand death blow Mastery, Axes Armor and weight - 3 just allow his wimpy arms to double swing steel swords early without any issue.

That's because most people here just play BL and recruit those two

>
I dont know, I feel that rapheals voice does a pretty good job of selling the type of character he is
unless you're talking about his japanese voice, then idk what to tell you

>implying
>with some of the shiftiest stat reqs in the game

the voice fits the character well, just not his fuckhuge golem body

Nah, it's the English dub. I just wish it was deeper or something. He feels too high pitched and jocky to me (but I can understand the latter being a creative choice)

Ferdinand wishes he was half the noble Lorenz was, because Lorenz actually challenges Claude on his leadership.

>No one gives a shit about Raphael and ignatz. Stop pretending. Lorenz is just a shit version of Ferdinand too
Dude, have you been here since the beginning there are people that talk about how godlike Bishop ,Dancer and assasin Raphael were in their runs and how he breeds girls harder than Caspar while being an overall good boy.
I get it about Ignatz his growths are almost as hit or miss as Ashe's and it takes him until the timeskip to get his big boy pants and stop acting like a wimp but sweet mother of mercy he is a complete RNG monster on the runs when he decides not to suck after brigand, do not diss my boy Ignatz that easily.

you forgot 'I wasn't about to let you go'

Attached: 1566927169376.png (1280x1109, 77K)

Do BL or GD, best units and longest routes. BE is when you want to replay as the villains.

Lorenz is a sniveling dipshit that has no game. His timeskip design is great but he's still a wiener at heart.

Imagine FUCKING a loli grandma

Attached: 1566615306891.jpg (1575x1975, 225K)

I'm a Dimitrifag but I can respect where Claude's arc went

Attached: BROS.jpg (900x517, 145K)

3 tiles Levin sword snipe or Bow knight 5 range God of mass destruction.

Heck I started training authority on mine and he sweeps maps, I really like Ignatz but I can't shake the feeling that watchful eye is a redundant skill.

Breaking it down by non-lord guys in the house, I honestly think Blue Lions win just by merits of Sylvain and Felix being probably the 2nd/3rd best, and Dedue being really good as well. Ashe is a bit low but as far as "worst guy in the house" goes, he's still better than Caspar or Ignatz to me.

Ferdinand is the best guy though, but Hubert/Linhardt/Caspar just don't pick up nearly as much slack.

GD as a whole really is a bit lacking. Ignatz is eh, Raphael is a cool dude but comically one dimensional, Lorenz is alright but a worse noble than Ferdinand and worse lady's man than Sylvain.

It's okay. Have a gyoza.

>reqs
>give them flowers until they randomly join you

>no game
He literally cant stop slaying pussy by the time of even B-rank supports. He comes off as snobbish at first, but he genuinely cares about helping commoners as his noble duty. Unironically the best potential leader of all characters in the game

I was really wondering why Acheron gets a portrait and voice while Count Gloucester and Holst don't.

My ignatz literally had 100% crit

>Lorenz is alright but a worse noble than Ferdinand and worse lady's man than Sylvain
When is the wedding?
Do you have a tail?

I still find it a complete travesty that Lorenz can't get an A support with both, Ferdinand for full industry and public education revolution while we get two lords one upping themselves with their tales of maiden Conquest with Sylvain.

Such a wasted bromance opportunity.

I assume its because he's a boss unit in some routes

I have not seen Caspar mentioned once in a fire emblem thread.

Attached: 7e6[1].png (680x499, 370K)

I only see him mentioned because of his A support with Hilda. Linhardt is another one I almost never see.

Does it count if I mentioned him in as the worst guy in Black Eagles?

I do appreciate that he had the supports with those 2 at least, though I wish Ferdinand got one with Sylvain to complete that. They're definitely the official THOT PATROL.

Why is Eddie such a fucking chuuni?

Yes but why, when count Gloucester is vastly more important in 2/3 routes as someone bordering the empire territory and presides over the main entrance between Adrestria and Leicester

Just like how Caspar's only mentioned for Hilda trying to fuck him in A, Linhardt's only ever mentioned for trying to have 5 children with Flayn in their support. Boring as fuck characters.

Outside of memes with Hilda and Bernadetta and being the thurd godlike Warmaster after Felix and Alois he is just too one dimensional to be liked.

I love his growth spurt and how good he can be as a unit but his supports suck other than the ones with Ferdinand and 3 girls, also my dad can beat your dad.

What is up with these anti-Edelgard? They are going full mental right now.

>ywn spank this cutie

Attached: 1566419392683.jpg (1000x1300, 202K)

Casper is a solid but not exceptional unit and doesn't have much in terms of development. He's a shonen protagonist from start to finish.
He's one of the "quirky" characters but not being a cute anime girl makes him mostly ignored. He's a genuine weirdo, which is amusing, but a mediocre healer and just an okay character.

Raphael has some really good supports that arent about food, and his paralogue made him much better in my eyes. Also incredibly strong unit.

He's a solid character and a great unit, but the problem is that he's a bit one-dimensional. He was a monster as a war master coming from brigand.

DUDE
FIGHTING
LMAO

Who had the dumber plan: Edelgard, or Corrin?

Attached: ECK9qt5VUAAmO1B.jpg (1177x1200, 265K)

I'd rather imagine harvesting her organs desu senpai

This

Attached: big boi with smol girl.jpg (1273x723, 305K)

I'm still surprised at how hard the plot bends for corrin.

yummy yummy in my tummy fill me up with lots of cummies

Attached: D_uQ0WEVUAAi-JI[1].jpg (646x1051, 113K)

I'm about to stard GD as my second route and I want to get the monastery/class shit done as quickly as possible, what should I make each character? Also, who are good characters to recruit for GD?

What does Bernadetta deserve?

Corrin because Conquest exists. I'll never not be mad over how fucking awful Conquest was.

What are some odd supports you didn't expect you'd like that turned you around on a character?

Ashe/Dedue's A rank support was surprisingly touching, with Ashe actually having a difference in belief from the church, the delivery of the line where he's crying without any of the text being a "waaaaa *sob*" so I didn't entirely see it coming, and Dedue pointing it out the way he does. It was really good for two guys who had nothing to do with each other.

I dont know if i can even call whatever corrin did a plan, seemed more like he had a goal and the plot just bent to him acheiving that in the most contrived way it could.

Can I get a quick rundown on why people hated Conquest so much? Never bothered playing it.

Anyone?

Local oblivious cunt allows countless wartime atrocities to occur because he's such a vapid, moronic pussy

>why does incredibly sheltered abuse victim and lunatic have stupid ideas
her being chuuni is in character.

Attached: 1566577328135.jpg (1988x1766, 311K)

Dedue's supports are lowkey the best in the game, they just take a while to get going because he's so taciturn. He makes BL my favorite route all by himself
>0 damage
>WEAK

there was an oni musclegirl with terrible strength growths, shit game

If you dont really care about story, Fates is unironically better

If you're playing Conquest, sure
The other two routes are pretty weak

top fucking kek she hits harder than dimitri how does that happen?

Attached: 1566237276613.jpg (1280x1243, 572K)

>im going to join the family i grew up with and convince my dad to stop fighting
>Dad stop fighting
>No
>oh, well darn i guess theres nothing I can do, perhaps i chose the wrong side
>What's that azura, you have a magical plot device that shows me garon is actually an irredeemable slime monster? And that if he sits on the plot throne in hoshido hell show his true form? Oh and it breaks after showing this one time and so you chose the one time where its just me and you and i assume noone will believe me if tell them? Well okay i guess well go conquer hoshido now

Cue a route of stupidity where corrin destroys the entire nation while also somehow not killing anyone besides ryoma/takumi because plot, all to reveal garon as the big bad and your family members tell you they would have believed you if you just told them.

>Raphael and Bernadetta
>Raphael and Shamir
>Raphael and Marianne
>Raphael and Ignatz
>Raphael and Hilda
Incredibly underrated character
Claude: his lord class is the best of the three, so try to focus a bit on flying inbetween bows, authority, and axe
Hilda: Wyvern Lord, but level her through the axe classes before then
Raphael: War Master
Lorenz: Dark Knight
Ignatz: Assassin, Sniper, or Sword Savant
Marianne: Holy Knight
Leonie: Paladin or Bow Knight
Lysithea: Gremory
I recruited Felix and Petra, having Manuela helps a bit as well since you can use her for warp instead of relying on Lysithea. Can also force her into Gremory thanks to bolting instead of keeping her primarily as a healer

Yes? He was upset the world didn't conform to his exact ideologies.

Ferdinand's a good recruit if you want someone who sorta gels in with supports, since he can support Lorenz, Marianne, and Hilda.

In Conquest, you join an evil empire that has imprisoned you all your life in a tower after killing your birth parents and taking you as their own. Your "dad" (the emperor) tries killing you multiple times either through execution for not committing war crimes or actively making you an unknowing suicide bomb with a magic sword he makes you deliver to the kingdom they're at war with.

You join them AFTER all of that has happened, and your grand scheme is that you know he is actually a blob monster and want him to sit on a magical throne that will reveal this to his other kids who are loyal to him. But in order to do this, you... are going to help him conquer the nation with that throne. But somehow you keep fighting and they point out that you all are just "hurting" the others and dealing with things nonlethally, and everytime dad shows up trying to kill you for not killing his enemies in war, one of your siblings steps up for you and says "no don't, we promise he'll do it next time"

and then you conquer the other kingdom in a bloody war, make dad sit on a throne, he turns into a blob monster, and you kill him + another person who was possessed because he hates you the end

>great pegasus knight
>Lance bounces off of even mages

How is it that Leo ended up being so popular?

Shit growths on your Ingrid, user?

dedue, as the future king of faerghus, i order you to kiss my wife

Because he was the only one in CQ and BR with a brain, takumi had one too but he was too busy with revenge to use it

What the fuck, is this real? That sounds like a shitpost

That Ivan Drago "I WILL BREAK YOU" crit quote too.

100% accurate, user.

>becoming a dragon-goddess!
>get appointed to be a dragon-Queen!
>mary a dragon dilf and make him your dragon king consort
>make dragon babies to continue your immortal dynasty
>Dragons!

Attached: 111B4981-262C-48B6-BD4D-2DBA4847E68F.jpg (700x993, 108K)

Not that guy, but that is quite literally the plot of conquest.

>implying anything in this string of posts was an argument at all

Dude, they can be anything.

Hilda is even better at being a savant than Felix because bolting gives 5 tiles support.
The only one mildly inconvenienced by being Lazer focused are Ignatz who must be an assasin after brigand and Lysithea that has to be a Warlock/Priest.

Mariane can do both Physical and magic but excels at Magic going into warlock then holy knight, Lorenz is a great warlock and a bulky paladin but his speed is really prone to be screwed by paladin so just go dark knight while you focus on warlock.
HILDA CAN BE EVERYTHING.
Raphael is an hp and defense God, you can make him an assasin and he will somehow work, a dancer and he will Unga in the front lines, a Bishop and he will recover 40 health per turn, a warrior and he will get +2 hp almost every 3 levels, a war Master after assasin for nothing short of breaking the game or just a fortress after bishop for a literal immortal unit.
If you hate horses you can put Raphael on top of one and he will still wreck shit.
Leonie is good at everything, the game pushes you to paladin and bow knight, but brigand into Wyvern is also good, she is also a godlike assasin due to her speed and Dex growths, you could try assasin fortress paladin to abuse rng to the maximum, unlike Bernadetta she doesn't have negative growth on axes and armor so she comes online early.

Claude can be an assasin into Barbarosa, a paladin into Barbarosa, a Sniper into Barbarosa.
Claude works as long as you go brigand first, the game pushes you to swords but you can break the game with hand Axes with Claude even as an Assasin.

CQ is a magical shitpile of a story and revelations still somehow manages to be both better and worse than it depending on what you can tolerate in its retarded writing

Anons, what did you do to Bernie this time?

Attached: EDE_e1AU8AA82z8.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

He’s a total bro and only reasonable character in the entire game. Not being a total retard earns you respect points here.

Half of that sounds suspiciously like joining edelgard

That would be incredible and I'd be all for it

Well, these replies have been useful. I'm glad to know I won't have to waste my time with Church route. Now I can focus on getting through BE and BL and feel less overwhelmed about the whole thing.

All I did was talk about cute monks on her birthday.

burnt her on a hill

What's so retarded about the Revelations route?

Literally everyone bending over to Corrin's thick plot dick.

Nobody actually, unironically makes this guy their husbando, right?

What's wrong with Seteth?

nigga fuck you

only the "empire" and "killing parents" part, the rest is pretty different

I married him with Manuela.

That game was an IS elaborate shit post, you can't convince me of anything else.

Why do you think people still hate corrin in Smash, it isn't just because of him being shoved in for marketing, he deserves that hate.

>actually hiding in the hide and seek game
worst kind of people, just give out free renown you shitcucks

>Azura stops being as much of a mysterious cunt and reveals theres a 3rd kingdom, but its invisible to everyone
>if you make any mention of this kingdom/he who must not be named, you die
>this invisible kingdom is why all of this shit is happening at all

So you spend half the route going to both kingdoms telling them to stop fighting, the invisible kingdom is making you do all this, ending in the most plot convienent string of events and everyone trusting corrin enough to jump off a bridge to invisible kingdom land, and it just gets worse from there.

Why do people shit on Edelgard so hard in general? She's literally only irredeemable in every route that isn't her own. She doesn't go off the deep end with sensei around, and despite her methods, her end goal isn't exactly a bad one.

Too old

>wtf I have to play hide and seek???
Git gud

She’s the worst in her own route

In that one, at the deciding moment Corrin instead of joining sides fights BOTH, making both realize he's an enemy. He backs off and slowly convinces people here and there after beating their ass to join him because war is bad, with the ultimate goal being to get everyone to jump into a bottomless pit that leads to a hidden magical third kingdom where an evil dragon god rules.

Unfortunately, you cannot talk about this third kingdom outside of the third kingdom or else you glow purple from a nondescript curse and are vaporized. Which means he must convince everyone to stop a war and take a literal leap of faith into a bottomless pit canyon without telling them why.

And then you kill the dark dragon and you become king of the third kingdom and everyone lives happily ever after with no real casualties or war continuing on.

Just like this girl.

Attached: 1567195363927.png (526x589, 208K)

because it's easy to shitpost about her?

In her route her retardation rubs on every character you recruit.

She infects everyone with stupidity.

Needing the self-insert to develop a moral compass can rub people the wrong way. But anyone who treats a video game narrative as an ethics test is shitposting

>Why do people shit on Edelgard so hard in general?
Mostly because of her apologists, who were incredibly vocal in early threads.
If you want an answer more specific to her actual character rather than the community that surrounds her, I'd say it's because she kind of comes across as a massive hypocrite throughout the game.

this has nothing to do with her though, that's just on IS for letting you recruit characters who don't make any fucking sense to recruit

They tried to make her a somewhat righteous Napoleon figure but just ended up making her look like an absolute retard once you have all the information from the Church/Deer route

>Hilda: Wyvern Lord, but level her through the axe classes before then
Honestly I feel like Hilda is better off as an non Wyvern Lord unless you give her Seteth's battlation. 15 free crit is too good to pass up, it's almost as much as Warmaster

His support where he BTFO Edelgard has been mentioned a couple of times. When Edelgard talks about how horrible the Nobility System is and how it must be difficult for someone like him since he's the 2nd son, he was like "What the fuck are you talking about? My life is fine. You're kind of just pushing your ideals on people."

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

Isnt that kind of the point? That theres no "right" route and each has flaws the others correct?

Because it’s funny

to be fair his life would suck for most people who aren't him

At this point I believe she is the dubsteppers ultimate bioweapon because she was infected with the stupids, she is a vector of infection for everyone acting like idiots.

So how long was Edelgard in the rape basement with uncle Thales anyway?

>And then you kill the dark dragon and you become king of the third kingdom and everyone lives happily ever after with no real casualties or war continuing on.
But isn't Nohr still a shithole filled with starvation and poverty?

I'm stealing this headcanon

Attached: 26CC80A3-36DA-4D7B-8FCF-3F191C011E31.png (600x600, 41K)

Then why isn't Hubert an idiot? Sure he can be a slimebag but he's never retarded.

Only real good redeeming moment to be honest, when the Naruto character calls you out you know you fucked up.

She was marketed more heavily than the other lords, but her route ended up unfinished with loose ends resolved in the epilogue. Every route leaves some things hanging, but her route is laughably bad in how much it sets up dealing with the Agarthans and then just doesn't

What's the name of the dubstep track?

Are you fucking serious? Kill yourself.

No? Edelgard is the only one with real flaws.

Shambhala

Yes but hoshido is a land of endless bounty and happiness and in BR you find later on that ryome would happily share its food with nohr if they just stop fighting.

There is not a single redeemable thing that Nohr has, its pretty sad

>approves of all of her ideas and then refuses to let her in on stuff that would make her look less dumb
Even Ferdinand knows he's stupid.

longer then it is healthy to leave a developing young girl in a rape dungeon

They do though

Attached: 17224D5C-5964-4A3E-96AD-3353F4DFE026.jpg (1283x1649, 397K)

long enough for the Japs to get doujin ideas

Attached: a38e7dbebe6869374fe39a232d146e99.jpg (1000x1558, 214K)

what happens if flayn walks in?

BASED fucking manlet

I’ve brought this up before. I believe there’s some hard proof.

Byleth, who at this point is an experienced mercenary with an edgy nickname, jobs to fucking Kostas. Who was he protecting? Exhibit A

Claude suddenly can’t see red and blue. Who made the battle “chaotic”? Exhibit B

woman absolute love Seteth, something about the dragon boomer gets them hot and bothered

Dimitri is pretty flawed too, not in the same way mind you. And Claude is a fucking sandnigger.

CQ's gameplay is the only redeemable quality of Fates. It has the most challenging maps FE has produced, but holy shit that story feels like it was written by a brain cancer patient.

I genuinely cannot tell if this is supposed to be male Byleth with Rhea or female Byleth with Seteth. Too much pale green hair.

She will no longer listen to Seteth’s warnings and will become the greatest whore gareg mach ever knew

Edelgard blames a nuclear attack by the slithers on the church, everyone including the moralfags in your army just go along with this.

Nice

Attached: 921.jpg (654x421, 60K)

it's funny that there is so much more straight porn of seteth but dimitri gets nothing but gay shit

It's like the game itself is urging you to stop by making itself hard as fuck

Seteth put on another fishing contest so she'll be occupied for the entire day.

The blue cuff links are Seteth's I believe

More like every route leaves shit pertaining to the Agarthans hanging. How else are they gonna sell people on the story DLC if they don't deliberately leave all these ends untied?

Surprised Linhardt and Caspar don't have one together since they've been friends since childhood

>BL
>That Randolph scene
I'm coming from BE and he didn't deserve that, goddamn

Attached: 1562921095810.jpg (473x460, 21K)

I agree, can't have a finished game in 2019. Gotta buy that season pass

Either that or she threw a chair in the middle of Gronder Field.
Plot twist! He is immune to stupidity; after all he tracked the dubstep central, however he chooses to follow Edelgard stupidity shenanigans because it amuses him.

what if its male byleth fucking female byleth

Talk shit, get hit
Fleche doesn't take it very well

I almost wanted to quit on Ch. 25 on Lunatic. Those fucking ninjas with the stacking debuffs felt like a giant middle finger from IS.

It pretty much forces you into being a knight, but he wanted to be one anyways

>thinks hes the good guy despite invading other nations
He deserved it.

Seteth no! Not before marriage!

I recruited everyone from other houses in the BE route, how bad did I fuck up?

Hes only a few hundred years older than Manuela. That's not old

Attached: 1566087921782m.jpg (871x1024, 81K)

Attached: ....jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Why does Edelgard need to be redeemed?

>so we gave the ninjas grissley wounds, poison strike, and lunge, what other bullshit could we throw in there?
>how about a skill that lets debuffs continually stack?
>fucking brilliant

Unless i got my maps mixed up, fuck ryomas house of fun though

Church route is unironically the only saving grace in this entire game, GD is okay. Boy Love route and Bitch Edelgard is fucking trash. Rhea a best, Catherine was right all along.

Attached: Mommy Rhea.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

The thread of prophecy has been severed.

That’s not stupid on edelgards part, it’s her best course of action at that moment.

>not only recruiting a couple so they can kill their friends
Annette had a blast in BE. Dead best friend AND dead father. By her hands.

Nigga Lyn is barely a character past the tutorial

He ultimately didn't get anything though. The fucker has been killing for years upon years in a war in which he's the invader, and all that happened is someone rubbed that in his face, was going to threaten to torture him, and instead he got killed suddenly with no torture.

He's an enemy general that lost a battle, should've just imagined that would happen if he lost, especially to guerilla forces that can't detain him indefinitely.

Now neither of us will be virgins

>Dimitri the fuck you doing we can kill this bitch together
>no move out of the way I kill you now gaaargh
>ends up dying like a fucking bitch
Dimitri in all of the route except for his is fucking retarded.

a BL/GD hybrid route with the ability to S-Support Rhea would be perfect. Edelgard can fucking rot for all I care.

>please don't, but if you do that's fine too

Attached: annette.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Why does she wear the navel window?

Claude is like the only lord that doesn't go full retard if you don't pick him. And even then he isn't immune to the occasional hurr.

To distract her enemies.

Attached: Hubert_stops_premarital_sex.jpg (850x1200, 242K)

The one good thing he has going for him is he’s really really easy to make into a Wyvern Lord.

Judging from the look in her face in her S-Support CG Hubert would be holding Edelgard back

The more important question is which dragon girl would you marry.

Attached: Dragon wives.png (2400x1200, 2.32M)

she knows that if you got it, you flaunt it

What, no Sothis?

Blue Lions - Flayn
Church - Rhea

This is actually making too much sense.

Attached: 1438969281561.jpg (111x170, 6K)

you joke, but her having some sort of magic brain eating parasite on a ticking clock would be an easy way to fix her route
>Hubert outright refusing to tell her things so she doesn't mentally break further, which would be in line with his "lol don't tell her shit" garbage but actually make sense
>she's less crazy with Byleth spending time around her because "lol flame Crest synergy in the air"
Hire me!
Guys, I think they should hire me.

Attached: 1566689739953.jpg (665x746, 31K)

FUCK dragons

>Felix: I'll kill you myself
>Felix: I will kill you for being so pathetic
>recruit Felix solely to kill Dimitri
>no words was exchanged
>nothing
Well that was a waste of effort.

Flayn, 100%.

And then adopt Rhea as my daughter, but Flayn's mother.

There are those who gave a shit about him? Seriously, user? That's on level of "I cried when Lilith died." type of bullshit.

Somebody please explain to me why Claude attacks you in BL.

this is the true power of the crests

>magic brain eating parasite

Attached: B2BA62F9-EEF4-4521-A6C2-6B5948CFDE3B.jpg (1500x500, 615K)

Rhea. I call her mommy figureatively and she calls me mommy literally. We complete the cycle

fog

IS was a retard that forgot to add a fag for a map that was said to have one.

Edelgard makes everyone around her stupid, that was the dubsteppers plan all along.
The sad part is that it really fixes the game story, everything can be explained by her being a cognitive capability diminishing bioweapon.

They still wanted it to be a three-way battle but couldn't think of a good reason why. Gronder only works on GD route.

he really wants his friends to die in that route for some reason

at last I truly see

It would also add depth to her character.

You have to buy the dlc for the fog.

Edelgard created so much confusion, they wre unable to tell friend from foe

Fog machine broke

Attached: 1567301923822.png (876x994, 565K)

It was part of a scheme.

Because you can only jerk yourself off so much before you go crazy and cheat on her.

Cause she is retarded!

Must every FE thread devolve into shitposting?

Attached: 1566434943778.jpg (696x675, 262K)

Post more BE memeballs

As rushed as TH is, the general consensus is that it's still one of the better FE games?

If Hubert knew all along it would add an immense layer of sympathy for the black eagles.

Fuck it Caspar was probably a genius before meeting Edelgard and Lindhart is using all his brain power just to stay awake.

The "Edelgard is a cognitive weapon" posting is way more interesting and compelling than "lol edeltard eckes dee" posting

I just assumed it was something Ingrid said a long time ago that he's still butthurt about.

Yes but that's usually not how it goes

>No Hanneman x Manuela
>No Caspar x Lindhardt
>No Cyril x Shamir

Wack

>thread about non-lord
>mostly peaceful
>thread with lord in OP
>lots of shitposting

When they say scheming, they mean fucking bitches.

>Rushed
It's not rushed. It's deliberately lacking content so they can sell the season pass.

You mean her relic? It cured her damage anemia in my game, your growths must have been legendarily shit. Sorry.

Flayn so i could plop her onto my face while Seteth watches in anger

just give her Catherine's relic

No, its rushed as well. BE being shortest, Church being 99% reskin of GD, important Alliance figures arent given portraits like Kingdom characters, BL having some cut dialogues

Definitely. Its changes to supports is a god-send and the maps are typically well designed (minus some of the more fucky AI ones like Annette's paralogue). A surprising amount of the cast is endearing and it's hard to actually dislike many of them.

This thing's a relief after Fates.

so they can sell it

The best modern game by an absolute mile

Yes.
I guess game developers really don't make shit games on purpose after all, huh?

Rhea, it's a shame they didn't make her a playable unit in the Church route. Top tier yandare milf.

Well, after GD, I found BE being short to be a welcome change. I was wanting GD to end by chapter 20 but there were still two more chapters after that because the Agarthans had to come and have a mostly negligible presence as the big bads of the story.

>I guess game developers really don't make shit games on purpose after all, huh?
lol

compared to what it was like before Three Houses release, its an improvement

Kek, reminds me of Tales of Phantasia.
>how do I stop humans from abusing magic weapons that are bad for the environment?
>I'll conquer humanity to force them to stop using magic weapons
>oh no, magic weapon use has quadrupled after I started my conquest because humans don't want to be subjugated by me
>clearly the humans are at fault for this

>use your charm to make everyone do your work and risk their lives for you
>risks your live and do everything for suicidal werewolf girl
Why is Hilda so inconsistent, like I actually like her selfish personality.

Attached: EDgkAWmUYAIFExZ.jpg (680x383, 46K)

Pretty much, like fates theres a lot of ideas here they can expand on to make better like battalions/gambits, and story polish. Just a matter if theyll actually learn/use anything for the next game or just try a bunch of new shit yet again instead. Only thing that seems to stick around so far is variations of a my castle type place

Talking about memes, I just made Raphael my Bishop.

Why is he actually good at this? Why can nothing kill him and why he just keeps killing shit back and is he going to be that broken when I get Renewal and switch back to fortress?

At least if you build your Corrin right you can just curbstomp Ryoma into the ground and skip that shit entirely, though there may be a staff or something you want to pick up on one side. I don't think I ever actually did both sides on Lunatic, just doing one is traumatizing enough

Raphs like hilda, so long as he can hit the target, it will probably die, and if its not a nuke he can generally take the hit.

What was the point of Metody, Ladislava, and Rudolph?
They seemed like filler characters on BL, and I just got to the bunker in BE and they didn't join my party like I expected.

Raph is such an underrated unit, nothing but a magic crit can kill him.

Just filler characters, they exist to pan out the ranks and nothing else.

she's just trying to save face after everyone selflessly contributes towards a better fodlan

They give a lot of secondary/supporting characters a lot of detail even if they don't serve any purpose that couldn't be served by a generic faceless NPC.

It at least gives your army the feel of an actual fucking army rather than a couple dozen dudes fucking around on screen like in FE4/5 and then you'd have the replacement kids or just some new recruit in FE5 talking about "oh yeah my parents were in Sigurd's army" and you just kind of had to assume that army existed.

Randolph is Caspar's cousin, but we don't get enough about Ladislava, and Metody is the most Fire Emblem midboss in this fire emblem game.

I'm impressed but I think you are missing the point.

When lunatic hits I can just buy renewal on Raphael at the start with renown and he will be this much of a fucking monster?
Fuck it that user was right, rising axes and armor in mages and faith in Cavaliers/Fortress is Broken.

My Bernie jumped to 16 Res from 9 and my raph to 15 from 8.

Fuck it my lv 23 Annette has 40 hp, 17 strength, 29 mag, 22 Dex, 16 speed, 17 Defense and 19 Res.

She tanked a double pegapony to the face thanks to her fortress certification.

Thank you minmaxing user.

>Sothis holding Sothis
Thats kinda hot.

your raph got blessed, though i assume a bulk of that is from clearing cert and getting the class avg stat.

But yes if you got units with good dex growth pavise/aegis are pretty amazing at mitigating dmg

I'm not ashamed to say I played with the dub

I wish good english dubs weren't so fucking rare nowadays. They're so good when done well.

ok reddit

WOLBACHIA

Attached: 1444161070961.png (540x540, 227K)

My raph has 16 speed 30 strength but his Res came solely from the certification, made him a fortress for hp and attack memes.

I alternated by route, one of the rare times where I liked both.

I have played with both, each has their standouts and weaknesses. There was some interesting characters who surprised me like Bernie, I thought her English voice was kind of annoying and thought it was just the actress but the Japanese actress is even worse, I guess she's just written to be rather annoying.

I'm a sucker for most members of a team hating each other then slowly becoming united over a cause

I'm a sucker for most members of a team hating each other and then hate fucking

Felix x Ingrid
Lysithea x Ignatz

Ignatz didn’t hate her though it was just lysithea being a bitch and him being too beta to punch her in the cunt

>A consequence of the blood I've spilled.
>My strength is in the service of revenge.
>Eventually, I too will fall.
>Don't struggle.
>I disposed of doubt long ago.
>See you in the eternal flames.

>With this strength, I can protect them all.
>I won't stop marching onward.
>On my honor!
>I swear it wasn't in vain.

>no fire emblem doujinshi so no one will EVER draw this

>Wasted effort
>Even if I die
>Too weak for this world

>mfw I heard Seteth shout "YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE"
If I was playing in Japanese I wouldn't appreciate him outside being a good unit.

>doesn't like Dio

speaking of FE doujinshi
Blyleth has canonical powers to rewind time whenever the fuck they want. Keep that in mind.

I just searched it and jesus christ, you're right. But good lord, his voice does NOT match someone feeling concerned or caring.

>rewrite history to paint these murderers as heroic.
You see user, I always call Edelgard a retard but Rhea is just as retarded. Why did she even do that?

his schemes are in your face. dude's a sneaky jew from almyra and masks his intentions with a charming personality and friendly words.

already did

Attached: 2019072911432400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

yeah, it's kind of bizarre to compare English and Japanese Seteth because they're radically different performances

stop making me acknowledge things we'll never get