Reminder that Doomguy is never getting in Smash Bros

Reminder that Doomguy is never getting in Smash Bros

Attached: FATALITY.png (698x824, 420K)

what a dumb thread, you should feel bad

Cope Doomtranny.

a stevefag made this thread

who cares about you shitty party game

Attached: 1558059183594.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

C O P E
A N D
S E E T H E

where is the doom tranny audience?????????? i can't think of a game with less pandering to anyone remotely feminine

You said the same thing about Erdrick, with that same image. He's not in, but be prepared to eat your words.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

Never ever zoomslayers

Attached: 1566788512827.jpg (750x720, 52K)

Attached: 1567390694130.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Doomguy deserves to be in smash more than banjo, for reasons that will become more clear in a moment, but at the end of the day, there are plenty of reasons why a character should be included in a team, but one of the most important is to be able to play well on them, in addition to being able to dominate them at the very best.

This. They should be watching Markiplier, not using Yea Forums.

>after months of shilling some literal who
>"whos cares about your party game"

Attached: jagfdr.png (253x246, 42K)

Maybe not now, but hes been shilled enough to be a hot pick for Smash 6/ fighter pass 2 if he doesn't make it this time.
t. banjofag and doomfag

Imagine being an anti-anything fag.

>Smash 6
>Fighter Pass 2
Doomfags are so desperate lmao

t. Seething reimufags
Doombros have always been a friend to all. Stop coping your shitty who character didnt make the cut. Go ahead and try not looking angry using your meaningless meme buzzwords replying to my post. We lost this round boys but theres always next time, dont give up!

Attached: kat.jpg (1000x1000, 900K)

Good.

Thank god

how young do you have to be to not want doom in?

meh if he does he does if not then oh well nothing changes and i still have mounds and mounds of doom wads i can play

doomguy would be GOAT

>doomguy
>literal who
?