DOOM FAGS ARE SEETHING

why are Doomfags this salty? jealous of us HAYABUSA BROS??

Attached: gotem.png (575x385, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lundcraftian/status/1168631075389804546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Legit Doom is the reason fucking STEAM exists, the biggest online video game market

Attached: 1549745573719.jpg (854x1200, 91K)

Wow, a twitter post from some faggot that like 8 people even paid attention to. Thank you for this riveting content, OP.

why do smashfags have unrelenting loyalty to fucking video game characters

I hate Doom more then anything, but i'd rather have Doomguy in then these two literal who meme characters. Hero is the only character who deserved to be in Smash

what a bunch of retards
>DUDE THEY SAID SMASH IN A INTERVIEW
the type of delusion they had was unreal

np :)

Attached: 1565392938668.jpg (750x733, 342K)

Welcome to nu-Yea Forums

What does Doom have to do with a japanese company?

>One Twitterfag represents the entirety of a character's fanbase
Cringe

Bethesda spent 30 years ignoring Nintendo and now Nintendo should rep a character that they purchased because Bethesda ported some old titles to their hardware? I'd support Doom Guy if Bethesda didn't own Id, but they do, Id and Doom just aren't what they used to be, if you asked me when I first played Doom if this is what I thought Doom would be like in 20 years I'd call you retarded, I couldn't imagine an IP moving so little in such a large period of time, especially considering that between Doom 64 and Doom 2016 there's the jump from raycast 3d to fully polygonal 3d with environments featuring full 3d space. yet almost nothing has been done to improve core gameplay, level design or even enemy design. Doom 3 sucks ass as a Doom game, it's great tech demo for Idtech at the time though.

no one cares about your shitty "fighting" game

imagine caring so much more about kiddy smash shit than actual doom

Attached: 1542512700150.png (600x600, 172K)

>twitter screencaps still aren't a rangeban level offense

t. salty doomfag

guess again

nonstop smash threads for a fucking year. kill yourself.

They de-confirmed Doomguy or something?

Fucking Master Chief would have gotten into Smash over Doomguy ever getting in, nobody knows who he is. Just reddit zoomers care about him.

he might as well be op
fuck this thread

OH NO NO NO
twitter.com/Lundcraftian/status/1168631075389804546

Attached: ohnonono.png (1200x852, 2.84M)

the fact OP saw the tweet, it might have been 100k+

The last two are most likely both Japanese. I knew Banjo would be the only Western rep.

Oh man I can't wait to see the cope from whoever gets deconfirmed next.

Attached: dab2.webm (640x474, 374K)

He could still be in though, there's still another fighter after Terry and that's assuming the SNK leak is real

Doom is easily one of my favorite games and I think having Doomguy in Smash would be fucking retarded. Just because the SNES got a butchered port of Doom 1 and Midway made a game for the N64 that doesn't give him a good foothold as a """Nintendo"" character and nipland doesn't give a shit about first person shooters so he wouldn't be a good third party rep either.
I'd much rather have someone like Ryu from Ninja Gayden since at least he had more than two games on a classic Nintendo console. Plus he could have an interesting moveset instead of just "DOOD GUN"

i mean you should have learned already

Doomguy was always a pipedream. Also who is this?

he is the 5th DLC character. getting saved for the game awards just like joker

We won....

Attached: 37B56A34-E955-400B-B1B8-B208426F2909.jpg (590x350, 58K)

>tfw I am a huge doomfag and wanted him in smash
>will now be lumped up with this tweet similar to Ashleyfags and their twitter rage
Oh well...
Congrats Terry and Hayabusa bros, though

Attached: sadapu.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>and literally no legit reason why he shouldn't be in the game

uhh....how about the reason that Smash is a Nintendo crossover before anything else, it's not a representation of all of gaming? why do these fucking retarded ass roster fags not get this? why does this simple basic fact get overlooked so much by these people?

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha, hows it feel wimp?

Attached: 1537298926373.png (736x564, 113K)

Attached: 86568568568568.jpg (2680x2028, 500K)

Based

Attached: smashdlc.png (1964x1112, 2.42M)

There is no way that SNK is in. Think about it. Does anyone even know who he is? I'd take another pokemon or fe rep over this shit. Sans is more likely to get in

Why the fuck would doomguy be in Smash?

>why do people who play video games really like video game characters??
No idea, chief.

great pass honestly, minus joker. hope theres an echo pack afterwards, though.

might buy ryu if he looks fun, pass on the rest

Hopefully the leak turns out to be true, see you on the other side Terrybros

Attached: EC826BD5-65F1-4505-B09C-B60A370ACA91.jpg (1000x800, 87K)

You already got your cereal mascot, amerifag. Now shut the fuck up. Not all the world is as ignorant as you guys.

Well then voice your opinion on a public platform if you don't want that to represent you.

liking video game characters /= losing your shit over video game characters and getting upset when they don't get into a party game

Doomfags are no better than Ashleyfags, Deefags, or Porkyfags. It's just a tiny group of fans circlejerking each other so often and with such misguided sincerity that their group effort has allowed them to convince each other that Doomguy is in. It's the kind of thing that happens when you focus so much on a specific cause, it just becomes self-proliferating.
>Doomguy is in because... well he just HAS to be! Look at how much we talk about him!

Attached: 151.png (1200x1200, 177K)

The small group of people that actually wanted doomguy before 5ch and the snowball effect have always held him as being unlikely though.

What does this mean

Attached: 17EDBF57-395D-4DB7-85F8-E469DE133622.jpg (750x953, 438K)

Xfags are worse than character fags.

Fuck it. If schizoid roster crazies are going to spam this guy endlessly then I'll just repost this screenshot over and over. Yea Forums is not one person.

Attached: counterpoint.png (1237x132, 65K)

based

We did it Hayabusabros

Attached: Ryu.jpg (640x622, 53K)

doomfags were extremely annoying after the 5ch leak was spammed to hell. thank god it was fake.

You mean stevefags right?

this
>BRO NINTENDO HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BETHESDA ITS HAPPEING

Because they're all smelly 30 yr old permavirgins that never saw a vagina and the only console their mentally ill poor fag parents would buy them was a cheap Nintendo console.

Which particular "leak" is he talking about?

I want him in so fucking badly but something is making me feel that he is unlikely

Lmao fuck doomguy why is Spartan from Halo not in?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Probably this

Attached: F3ED40DD-7060-4060-A9EE-2F237E638772.jpg (720x805, 111K)

Nothing

At least banjo had the meme of being the mascot of a former 2nd party nintendo studio

Would seem strange for them to save another legacy character like that for last over a ballot character who someone else who would create a lot of buzz. Either way I'd say hes a high contender for the next game

Sakurai said a long time ago the DLC characters were being decided entirely by the upper corporate positions within Nintendo. This means they will be used to advertise upcoming titles. This is not an opinion or conjecture, this is irrefutable fact. Doomguy was never even a remote consideration, most rosterfags are mentally ill and need psychiatric help.

>Legit Doom is the reason fucking STEAM exists, the biggest online video game market

Attached: 1550016018365.png (765x897, 582K)

bongo isn't getting a new game though, unless rare replay counts.

When will you stupid niggers learn there's no pattern to this shit?
>A literal goddamn nameless enemy
>Character heavily associated with a rival console, only one (1) spinoff game released on the 3DS with said character in it
>latest protagonist from the biggest JRPG franchise in Japan, series is extremely important to the history of vidya
>a character who is literally OWNED by a rival console, but got in anyway

Attached: 1918220_10209241539374436_7464831476632428492_n.jpg (529x483, 20K)

Any smash character would create a lot of buzz

stop trying to turn this into a "us vs them" you fucking roster faggot

>some literal who faggot
Where do you autists even find these posts

people only see smash bros as means to an end for flamewars, don't try to appeal to any sense of reason - they want to be mad about doomfags

The only thing I wanna know is how the fuck did so many insiders hear Steve? Sabi was convinced he was in

It's too late. The narrative is already out there. This guy is now all Doomfags and Doomfags weren't a thing until after the 5chan leak. This is how people will remember it years from now.

actual leakbait

Attached: average tweet.png (784x349, 19K)

>biggest online video game market
thats the epic store actually zoomer

I kinda doubt that

>doomfags
>smash fans
nigga what, fuck out of here with that gay shit

>falseflag on twitter
>don't get any (You)s
>repost it on Yea Forums
>hundreds of (You)s
>cry self to sleep regardless

maybe because there aren't as many insiders as you think, and most of them are just attention whores with pathetic lives that need to feel validated on the internet to keep from killing themselves

the truth is even I could be a "leaker", most of the newcomers have been fucking obvious inclusions, anyone could have guessed and said they had sources telling them

I like him man, but if he isn't in smash it's alright. Many people including myself will have Hayabusa either way.

Attached: Doom-Marine-Doomguy.jpg (500x705, 62K)

Does...does he think Doom and Half-Life 2 are the same game?

>w-we didn't care about smash anyways!
doomfags everybody

>the art style of that Terry Bogard
YURI AND FRIENDS FULL COLOR provided many of good nut sessions.

Attached: 001.jpg (591x836, 147K)

Literally seething lmfao

Attached: Screenshot_20190903_010538.jpg (1080x1450, 340K)

>Doom guy
He's such an awesome character that they never even cared enough to name him!

The reveal trailer will make or break this
Though then again, an extension of the Ken/Incineroar trailer is a natural guess given Terry is in, so there's always a chance Hayabusafags would get their hopes up then get BTFO

Doomguy is completely out of fucking place in Smash. I cannot understand why people would want him in

Very few noticed I got it from there.

Attached: OKAY!!.png (310x392, 314K)

sabi is the definition of an attention whore

that dude has to have some kind of mental condition, what the fuck is he even talking about?

only fucking smash autists would give a faggots fake twitter account so much attention

in game he is named Doom Marine and Doom Slayer

Man it's great watching zoomers turn beloved franchises into irredeemable trash piles. Getting old is awesome.

>falseflagging
>making stuff up to add more wood in the fire
>s-s-s-s-stuttering to m-m-m-m-m-m-make the o-o-o-o-o-o-opposing side look w-w-w-w-w-w-worse
Rosterfags everyone. DONE.

With how Smash ruins Samus, do you really want Master Chief in? I don't trust Sakurai, only the Metroid and Halo games have the real Samus and Master Chief.

Dude fuck off. You probably want sans or reimu. Hayabusa was my second most wanted after Doomguy.

Thats a complete bullshit argument. I'm not even a doomfag I just bought it last month and I'm on chapter 2, there is absoluty nothing about the world that doesn't fit in smash, Hell has already been mentioned before and so have crosses and holy water. And its plenty cartoony, too.

>DoomSquidkid
bruh

it would be rad

Your opinion doesn’t matter

spoken like a true delirious doomie lol cope
deal with it

>cope bro
Discarded, you are to be cast aside falseflagging mongrel.

Don't put Hayabusabros on roster fights.
We are legit the most chill fan base on the whole smashfagottry.
Even if he's not in we'll be fine.

Attached: ryu.jpg (640x360, 20K)

what a shitshow this has been. glad we get terry but damn that was anticlimactic. why couldnt sakurai just drop them all on us instead of making the smashfags wait, causing shit like this to happen

Attached: 1558648494290.jpg (240x498, 21K)

Shantaefags are waaaaay worse.

So like everyone in these threads?

Good, now maybe nuDoomfags can stay out of Metroid and Halo threads.

They always screw up somehow
>Waited over a year to reveal another character for Brawl after the first trailer
>Sonic was shown to a private audience of journalists who ruined the reveal for everyone
>Saved WOLF as the very last character reveal in Brawl
>Saved PALUTENA as their big reveal for E3 2014 while Pac-Man was shown in private
>Shulk was the last character revealed before the 3DS launch
>Lucina was wisely revealed alongside Robin, but Dark Pit was withheld even though he appeared in Palutena's trailer AND in her official art, because they knew that fucker was anti-hype
>Sakurai made his statement about using the ballot for Smash Ultimate AFTER he was done revealing ballot characters

Relax you're joining Smash with me with me Ninjabro.

Attached: hubbahubba.jpg (480x360, 22K)

There will be a second season after the team takes a vacation. The game and dlc sells extremely well so Nintendo will fund another pass. Expect a reveal of first characters at E3 2020.

in the first halo the easy mode was added for the Japaneses

Attached: 1554519833193.jpg (500x500, 47K)

that's a smashfag, not a doomfag. real doomfags don't care or want him in smash

Sakurai added a fucking potted plant as a fighter, there is nothing stopping doomguy from being a fighter.

with this sort of logic WWII is why steam exists as well

>Doom is the reason Steam exists

Haha what? I'd love to see the reasoning for this.

most normalfags think FPS before half life are literally unplayable, so yeah, maybe.

Just know that if he doesn't make it, it's because greater things needed his help. Have a smashing time in there while we wait, Terry bros!

Attached: last-thing.jpg (960x539, 27K)