Controllers

How does Yea Forums hold their controllers?

This is how I hold mine.

Attached: controller.webm (970x550, 3M)

I unironically use claw grip

I use my feet so my hands are free

Attached: d11247589416e3890121b34f957e5b022343fd63_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

What exactly happens if you plug two mice into your computer...?

I actually learned to use my feet to speedrun goemon 2 on SNES, because there's an infinite jump you can only do in co-op mode and I have no friends. It's thankfully easy to drop in and out of co-op so I don't have to know much but the commands for the infinite jump.
Really fun stuff regardless.

two cursors

Is this autistic?

Attached: 1562883713093.webm (720x1280, 2.62M)

What if you do more than 2? Do any games support dual mouse input? I guess maybe that's how old games did split screen multiplayer.

h-how well can you control with your feet

A lot of games don't because it depends on the OS.
Fun fact, operating systems like android and ios treat multi-touch gestures/commands (two finger taps) as multiple touch devices, so if you were making a game with android in mind, you'd probably be able to do it. But as like an out of the box thing, no, you have to do a little bit of tweaking to get windows to display two separate device controllers/cursors.

I hold it in the standard position most of the time (thumbs over face buttons/analog, index fingers on shoulder buttons)
Sometimes I'll have my index fingers behind the controller if the game doesn't use shoulder buttons.
When l playing Souls games, I end up holding it the standard way most of the time, but in certain situations I'll have my middle fingers on the shoulder buttons, and my left index will be over the d-pad while my right index will be controlling the right analog stick because I find myself needing to do 4 things at once.

this person played a lot of armored core.

I don't get how this is remotely helpful for AC though. Is it some meme I missed due to getting on the AC train super late?

Her masturbating skills coming in handy there...

Its the intended grip as stated by ac devs. the game is designed with holding it that way in mind.

That has to be bullshit, source?

Attached: 1529034100970.png (337x374, 220K)

No it isn't.

According to devs, and the overwhelming opinion of the japanese AC playerbase, holding the controller that way is the optimal method of control, and is so accepted to be the case in japan it has turned into a meme due to its sheer ridiculousness and has manga appearances referencing it.

Loading up Nexus right now to test this
Do they change the controls at all, or is just the default controls but flipped the controller?

Who is this? His hands are really cute.

default controls. I'm not really sure why its optimal to them, I guess its something about the triggers being prioritized more? and maybe they do some inversion with joysticks. Im not sure to be honest with you.

Can confirm with type B controls, the legacy controls the OP setup is horrible
And with type A it's awful too. This has to be a meme

The same thing that happens when you plug a mouse into a laptop.
They both control a single cursor.

>that kid who reversed wave dashes to school

It's like when someone learns guitar with the strings upside down because they're left handed and had to learn on a right handed guitar and didn't or couldn't change the strings.

Windows will treat both mice as well, mice. They'll both control the cursor.

However in games that use raw input, and also happen to enumerate mice separately, you would indeed be able to use two mice for two separate functions.

Are you a girl?

I speedrun so by law i'm obliged to say yes, but no. No i'm not.

>Speedrun
Fucking hell I hate you speedrunners. Use that dedication for an actual game like Radiant Silvergun or Ketsui

I play shmups in my off time, but speedrunning makes me money because people watch me do it. Nobody watches me play ikaruga or dodonpachi, or musha.

Which controller tree has the best controllers? Nintendo-Sony or SEGA-Xbox?

I'd fucking kill to have 6 face buttons on controllers as standard again. The Xbox S controller was top comfy.

Attached: sega xbox controllers.jpg (480x360, 41K)

is this goatse?

If you stream a shmup right now and keep at it I will watch every one of your streams

I had a friend who held controllers upside down when he was little, and got so used to playing like that he just continued for awhile even though he knew it was wrong. Somewhere down the road he switched to normal. He's also borderline autistic.

xbox because dualshock has the joysticks horizontal to eachother

What ASMR video is this?

you're one person. the 30-40 that otherwise watch me who won't be there are the ones I care about, because they pay my bills. Believe me user, I tried. I even tried doing it on off/awkward hours and it still hurt my main stream because people who thought I played nothing but speedgames quit watching/subscribing because they thought I was moving over. People who expected shmups got mad and never subbed/stopped watching because I was playing speedgames.

>Speedtrannies literally have no integrity

How does 30-40 people paying you a few dollars each help you earn a livable wage?

I hold it normally with my left hand, but my right hand is different. I use my thumb and index finger to move the right stick, and use my middle and ring fingers to press the buttons. My pinky finger sits under the controller for stability. I'm pretty sure I do this because of games like the older GTA games, where sprint/accelerate was the X button, and I liked moving the camera around whilst sprinting/driving.

When did I say it was a livable wage? I said I make money from it. I have a full time job, streaming is just what I do to unwind when I get home. I make maybe $150 a month. I find the repetition and monotony of speedrunning relaxing.

what the fuck

Attached: 1548136853375.jpg (562x530, 69K)

female version