Anyone else looking forward to customizing their V that they can't see ingame except in inventory screens and mirrors...

Anyone else looking forward to customizing their V that they can't see ingame except in inventory screens and mirrors due to fpp being the true patrician choice for maximum immersion and CDPR removing most of the TPP cutscenes because of it?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x486, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS8aZwCn91w
youtube.com/watch?v=rQZPlZ-WzdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>barely any sliders

lmfao what a joke

Fake news. Sage and reported. Go find a hobby and dont kys.

Third person cuck BTFO.
Go play sims if you want to play with dressup dolls.

Samefaging already, pathetic.

You will buy it and like it, nazi.

cdpr confirmed it themselves dumbass

>mirrors in a nugame

Lol

nah i cancelled my preorder like many others already have lol

how many rubles they pay you over in poland? that one of those shithole countries trump talked about?

how many times are you going to remake this thread faggot

how many times are cdpr going to backpedal as this game gets downgraded more and more lol

>SHIT GAME NO CUTSCENES NO 3RD PERSON(even when its fake news)
>still gonna pirate it and play for 300 hours but...im not gonna enjoy it!!!

you couldn't pay me to pirate this trash, I'd rather mod gta v to be a real cyberpunk game

youtube.com/watch?v=SS8aZwCn91w

youtube.com/watch?v=rQZPlZ-WzdE

now suck my dick nigga

>call gay game tranny and gay
>suck my dick
Resetera baybay

I agree, cdpr is resetera's BITCH

>muh third person view

Imagine being such a pleb that you can't appreciate a 100+ hour long immersive sim based on a GOAT pen&paper RPG

Attached: todd bucket.gif (100x109, 26K)

So this is an autistic thing, isn’t it?

are the glowing green loot titles and the leveled enemies there for maximum immersion too? I know irl i always worry about going to the store and accidentally aggroing a level 45 gang banger, god forbid a level 70 one, they take even more bullets to kill!

>implying fpp isn't default brainlet pleb mode

how is this game immersive, the ui is gamey as fuck

The HUD is immersive. You're telling me people wouldn't have a GPS overlay displayed within their cybernetic eyes?

>game allows third person
>players just spinning their cam around most of their playtime just to look at their character

I don't know about people, I wouldn't though. According to fanboys, it has to be first person because V isn't a preset character, V is ME. Well I wouldn't have have cyber eyes with some shit ui like that. So yeah, this game already failed the immersion test for me.

And what's wrong with that? This is why asian developers are smart, they know people wanna look at their characters, especially if they're sexy women

how come the women in this are so ugly btw, besides that ceo, all they showed so far are ugly nigger bitches and that roided up tranny

You're playing a character born in the world of Cyberpunk. They implant newborns. Learn the source material before you bitch.

>game allows third person
>play much better in first person unless you enjoy cover shooters
>barely anyone actually plays in third person

look at fallout/elder scrolls. third person is an option, but it's used to just look at your character. no one actually plays in it.

pretty sure not everyone has the same implants, I dont want that shit ui, I want a more clean modern ui

Bullshit, I played skyrim in third person, I hated first person, I like seeing the animations when I fight people and run around the world

>clean modern UI
That isn't Cyberpunk
There's source material that is more important than your preferences

>unironically defending Bethesda's shitty ass animations
Pleb. Third person in TES was a mistake. Daggerfall did it right.

How is it not cyberpunk? people said sunny days aren't cyberpunk but the game has that, you can subvert expectations and still be cyberpunk, it isn't a damn aesthetic

I modded new animations into my skyrim

>people said sunny days aren't cyberpunk but the game has that
Retards did, yeah. They're irrelevant to this discussion. This is based on a game called Cyberpunk 2020 I'm not commenting on the genre either dumbfuck.

Cyberpunk 2020 isn't "clean" or "modern". It's an industrial dystopian nightmare and everything looks like what some dude thought the future would look like back in the 1980s because it was created by a dude in the 1980s.

this is cyberpunk 2077, not cyberpunk 2020, it isn't supposed to be some nightmare, corps solved pollution and the city looks nice

>and the city looks nice
"In 2077 they voted Night City the worst place to live in America, main issues, sky high rate of violence and more people living under the poverty line than anywhere else"