Minor character defeats the main villains

>minor character defeats the main villains

Attached: android_17_dragonball_fighterz.jpg (1280x669, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/7djkzt.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=3xebpD_KDFE
youtube.com/watch?v=m4gMckFnk18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay seriously when are they gonna top Cell?

>Raditz
muh family and the empire
>Vegeta
alright character but he kinda sucked as an antagonist
>Frieza
Has a shit ton of disdain for every breathing thing in the Universe and wants to rule it but his character only really works well with Goku and Vegeta
>17 & 18
Better as Z Fighters
>Buu
Evil because... it's all he knows
>Super Buu
Evil because... evil
>Kid Buu
Sadistic unreasonable sociopath kinda based but they can't really do much with that alone

Don't remember GT too well so I'm not gonna comment on any of those assholes

>Beerus
Sucks cause he went from 100% apathetic God to just another member of the gang/ deus ex machina
>Universe 6
Introduced Super's best character with Hit. Left him in the dust after that.
>Zamasu/ Goku Black
Zamasu's development into Goku Black was cool and Goku Black's absolute contempt for lower beings was alright but that Rage Trunks bullshit just takes a fat dump on everything he was likeable for
>Jiren
Generic ayy lmao just happens to be the strongest being on Earth yea fuck off

Left out Dragon Ball because Piccolo Daimao trumps everyone

Attached: Perfect Cell.png (666x406, 352K)

>main character bangs his mother

Attached: bSSZPCn.jpg (1300x1000, 178K)

How did he do it lads? Did someone have a boner for him that Toriyama owed a favor to? He came out of nowhere and stole like 60% of the plot from the universe tournament arc. It's like if a Street Fighter movie made E.Honda the protagonist.

>Piccolo Dainao trumps everyone
Absolutely based and redpilled

DragonballZ is such a garbage program.
I liked Dragon Ball, though.

>No Chi-Chi
>No Bulma
Weak

Attached: You retard.png (239x289, 100K)

He didn’t win yet. Don’t underestimate the thot

Well jiren is just an alien version of superman

imgur.com/a/Y7XmrW7

Chuck? More like KEK

Sneed

Zamasu and Black are the only villains I liked in Super. I hate non-villains like Jiren

Why did they make 17 whiter?

TL;DR

>Super
>good writing

>in virtually all conversations i had with these voice actors when vic was not present, disparaging remarks were made about vic
>typical statements included "he's a prima dona, he's a douche, he's a diva, his clothes are gay"
HEY LOOK AT THESE FAGGOT CLOTHES

Attached: 1538972840916.jpg (330x330, 15K)

>when are they gonna top cell
They already did

Attached: 5889A621-C96A-49C1-A6F7-FDE0828F1B17.png (747x1005, 161K)

You are a female who likes bara aren't you?

>Based GODly and BROhan are going to topple Funimation and dominate the next DB series

One of the best anime voice actors of all time outs Funimation

>Modern DB
>Good
Thank god there is good media being made by anime creators who have figured out that patreon indiegogo are a thing and the bottom is falling out of modern western Steven universe and adventure time cartoon

>female liking bara
Those women with taste are rare user

>the virgin Cell
>grovels and begs Vegeta to let him absorb 18 so he could be perfect
>the CHAD Buu
>despite having an IQ of 30 and getting called a retard, he outsmarts Gohan and absorbs Gotenks and Piccolo to beat his ass into the ground

Attached: 1498357270975.gif (400x223, 880K)

what the fuck is wrong with california

Attached: 39.png (493x65, 20K)

Buu did one thing that Cell couldn’t.

Killed gohan and made him a side character

Can someone please edit the shirt so that it says NTR?

You won't make it with your shit fetish

here u go

Attached: 1567462830277.jpg (1280x669, 143K)

I kidnapped him and convinced him my fetish was better, satisfying us both.

Attached: cyborg_befriending_time.png (1280x669, 889K)

Crash Bandicoot tits?

It's clearly Cute Bullying Teenagers.

>chris sabat is a fort worth harvey weinstein
lel this shit is too fuckin good

Attached: 1566768879123.gif (320x240, 2.07M)

>also does this while ending the dub casts' entire career
Do you really want them bringing back Cell, man? Also
>Raditz
For better or worse, XV2 really expanded on him.

Purple vegeta for the voice actor alone.

Attached: Copy-Vegeta.png (709x629, 790K)

The sacred ointment

it was a twist
you thought it would be fucking goku, LIKE ALWAYS, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL

He was a major character for the arc and a master of keikaku

>most powerful character gets reduced to comedic relief over several arcs

Attached: 1479677396380.png (1140x1080, 847K)

He wasn't even the most powerful
Even Vegeta surpassed him during the tournament of power

Heres Cell's entire schtick
>Absorb 17 and 18 while avoiding detection from the Z fighters until powerful enough to fight them
>*Absorbs 17*
>EIGHTEEEEEN AAAAAAA I DESERVE TO ABSORB HER AAAAA I NEED THAT TIGHT BLONDE PUSSYYYYYYY REEEEEEE
>*Absorbs 18*
>Hmmm my main objective has been completed. Time to destroy the eart-of wait. What this cry baby faggot Trunks said got me thinking. That Son Goku guy is pretty strong. Guess I should organize I tournament so I can fight him. THEN I'll destroy the earth and fuck off to god knows where. Waku waku
The only sort of nuance with Cell's character was when he was imperfect and hadn't absorbed anyone yet. His design was amazingly horrific and his goals were unclear. After he absorbed 17, his story started to fall apart. Cell is just proto Buu going off of their abilities and reasons for existing. Buu was just how Cell would've been if Toriyama was given free reign over his work before Editor-san forced him to take things more seriously. Hell, Toriyama planned on making Gero the big bad before he was told no one would find a seething old man to be a good permanent villain.
Cellfags needs to stop wanking him just because he looks pretty and their childhood memories are with him.

Is beerus a virgin?

Attached: 1507154662305.jpg (680x855, 286K)

>Cell's character was when he was imperfect and hadn't absorbed anyone yet. His design was amazingly horrific
Imperfect Cell was powered by the souls of those he ate; check out his aura sometime.

DBS power scales are debatable when Krillin/Tien can fuck entrants that struggle against SSJ.
Gods are all seemingly still above everyone but God-level participants like Toppo and Jiren. Only UI Goku elicited a direct reaction from Beerus.

Yes

Attached: 1565915749615.jpg (449x1200, 137K)

he's too gay to have sex

Every fucking thread

So literally every DB villain?

Strangely enough, not Broly. Even before the Super version, he was the one villain that managed to escape becoming a punchline. Even the games treated him showing up as a massive "oh fuck."

Did we not watch the same fucking show? Because while Broly was strong he had the most laughable and pathetic backstory ever written in the show. Spics just found him cool because SUPER STRONG AND ANGRY MAN

Vegeta hung on for a long-ass time, and he'd still make his kids cry for a laugh.
Freiza is emperor of the universe again, even with a power check
Cell is practically ruler of hell
Kid Buu had to be reincarnated as a pajeet or he'd still be a problem
None of the GoDs are technically evil
ToP fighters are pretty much all decent people with few exceptions (Frost)
Piccolo is still pretty douchey
Tien's not the picture of sainthood, either
Dark Lord Punished Yamcha, denied his tournament is next

I'm talking in how the series treated him. Broly never became comedic relief. His backstory was shit but the series never played him for laughs.

There's never an instance where say, Gohan just laughs in him face and effortlessly blows him up like Frieza or Cell.

Frieza was literally reduced to a manlet joke in the DBS Broly movie

Broly was more of character for edgelords like the Joker, the "I'll kill everyone" sadistic schizo is really popular with those people

people liked broly because his power was maximum.

i fucking hate chris sabat

>MIR
based comrade

nice pasta cellcel

If you're gonna say Frieza worked well because of Goku and Vegeta and Jiren doesn't you don't seem too bright.

Jiren is an alright antagonist because he's basically Goku except he doesn't have magic wish balls for all his friends so they either died or left him, but he wanted to achieve strength to never go through that again.

Android 17 bodies everybody in support for Broly.

Attached: 8366B29C-0232-4ACC-8D7A-CC4848D344CE.jpg (680x510, 48K)

>Haha, my number is bigger than yours, time to smile smugly for 10 episodes.
>oh no, now your number is bigger, now you can smile smugly!
>Time to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND and change my hair.
>Haha, now my number is bigger again.
Anyone who says power levels aren't fucking retarded is either brain dead, Mexican, or both.

Attached: 1418447575815.gif (246x205, 565K)

RIGHT THERE GOHAN

files.catbox.moe/7djkzt.mp4

No one defends power levels. Power scaling, on the other hand, is extremely important.

Shut up, Krillin

I liked Broly more of what could've been than what was. The games were actually giving him development before the Super movie hit, and I was enjoying seeing how that played out.
>one of the ds fights establishes that it's just paragus being a shit father due to hercule winning broly over in five minutes by treating him like a person
>xenoverse 2 shows him slowly getting over his goku hateboner long enough to be able to hang around him for a few minutes without going apeshit
>xenoverse 2 also implies that broly does legit care for the time patroller, but his only point of reference for affection is fucking paragus
>fighterz has him realizing that vegeta's family fucked him over harder than goku ever did, with him making it clear he will kill vegeta's entire family
>fighterz also shows his goku hateboner has diminished enough that he's perfectly willing to just let gohan go with no fuss
As much as I enjoy Super Broly, I will admit I'm curious to see where they were gonna take Broly next.

The only time it ever should have happened, it didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=3xebpD_KDFE

Having any sort of boss is a power death sentence in Dragonball.
Laughable how King Kai was ever considered strong.

Attached: 1486631665726.jpg (1200x993, 92K)

>one of the ds fights establishes that it's just paragus being a shit father due to hercule winning broly over in five minutes by treating him like a person
sauce?

King Kai was capable of handling Nappa. He was obviously over the hill and more of a technician than anything else at that point.

>women actively ruining everything
many such cases

Broly's story mode in Supersonic Warriors 2 has Herc finding him after Broly crashlands on Earth. He manages to flip Broly to a good guy in about five minutes by just giving him some basic human decency, and is even able to calm him down once Goku shows up.

i love og broly, but i really dislike super broly. maybe that's because i just don't like super in general.

truly the savior of earth

17 didn't defeat the main antagonist, though. Goku and Frieza knocked him out while he stayed on-stage doing nothing after their rush, because that was their entire plan.

>mr satan saves the earth for the 150967509th time in a row
why the fuck didn't they recruit HIM for the ToP?

hes talking about the cucked dub va's

mr satan probably could've stolen some allies. should've brought him instead of fucking tien honestly.

Android 17 bodyslams Funimation into bankruptcy starring Chuck

King Kai developed a technique that should honestly have bodied anyone hit by it, but it wouldn't be too good of an idea to just give the main character a 1HKO move he can just flawlessly pull out, so it basically had to never work.

I'm guessing this is why the OG Kid Gohan/Goku VA left, and never came back?

Attached: b.jpg (503x114, 14K)

>"his clothes are gay"
I wonder who said this kek
youtube.com/watch?v=m4gMckFnk18

Attached: 1450598915902.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Attached: 1562297266935.png (1032x992, 232K)

el chad de los chads

Attached: enter CHADhan.gif (500x375, 1.59M)

This coming from the people who play games where powerlevels are litterally the difference between winning and losing?

What games do you play that don't have some numerical value placed on the "level of power" of the characters you play?

Power levels are and have been important in fucking games both table top and electronic since forever.

The only people who bitch about power levels and still claim to be into gaming anime sports or anything even slightly masculine are limp dick cucks who want to clever their way out of an ass kicking and retards who simply don't like it in the first goddamned place but want to fit in with the men who have a pair.

iirc, toei didn't like her

Didn't Goten or Trunks take a piss on him in one of the movies?

POST THE VOCAROO ALREADY

yup

Attached: BDC12041-6236-4A92-9F3C-B2A38777B964.jpg (810x1594, 416K)

yeah trunks pissed on him, broly got turned into a joke if you think about it, with shit like bio broly, kale, and all of the bullshit in heroes.

Was that Second Coming or Bio Broly? Can't remember.

If dragon ball z never happened then DB would have been even less memorable then ultimate muscle/kinnikuman.

>women
>chris and sean sperging out all over the place while also being horny nerds

>Bug Cell
> I MUST ABSORB THE ANDROIDS TO GET MORE POWERFUL, AS IS MY PRIME OBJECTIVE! IN THE MEANTIME, I WILL ABSORB EVERYONE IN MY PATH IN THE MOST HORRIFIC AND PAINFUL MANNER POSSIBLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT BEING LIMITED TO ENTIRE FUCKING CITIES, SO I HAVE A CHANCE TO BE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO THE FIGHTERS

>Ugg(ly) Cell
>AH, FUCK. I JUST WANT SOME SWEET BLONDE ANDROID PUSSY. FUCK. FUCK! FUCK!!! GIVE ME THAT BLONDE ANDROID PUSSY!

>Smug Cell
>Hmmhmmhmmm, I think I will start a tournament for no reason

Everything beyond Bug Cell was shit

>hearsay is proof
not in court, sweetie

dub went to shit the moment she left, kid goku and gohan will always sound like shit now.

Pretty sure it was Bio Broly.

Actually it is
It's not good evidence but it's evidence nonetheless

no, in bio broly, he lost to water. In Broly 2, he got pissed on, then confused Gohan for Kakarot. I feel bad for Broly, honestly.

Ah, personally I don't consider Broly and Bio-Broly to be the same character, but I can understand where others would, so fair enough.

>mfw mangachad who only watches the movies subbed and doesn't have any idea who the retards are in this drama

Attached: CHADHAN money.png (1300x1000, 1.4M)

No, tranny, it's not.
No one who passes laws gives a shit what you think you heard.
In fact, no one who matters gives a shit, either.

Attached: 95524344.jpg (2400x1800, 359K)

og broly have always been a joke you fucking faggot. stop with the head canon

Art style changes

Attached: 1551074086340.jpg (602x350, 185K)

Well I mean call me a tranny all you want but the law is the law

Except it takes out all tension of the scene if you know one guy just has a bigger number than the other.
Manga also aren't video games, you fucking fool of a Took. Imagine if John McClane just won every gun fight because his precision stat was higher.

Attached: 1434514220499.jpg (442x447, 34K)

manga is the only version of dragon ball worth viewing, easily.

Attached: manga.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

I know right.
Cell was litterally evil insect Dr.Gero.

Trunks, back when he was supposed to be future Gohan, was supposed to NEED the sword and energy control and hiding to fight against the army of ki absorbing androids that dr.gero created.

Look at how Trunks fought.
He didn't use long overly ornamental energy attacks.
It was all martial arts sword fighting and only two energy attacks used. Once when he wanted a quick burst attack to get frieza into piosition to attack and a second one to finish off his body after he destroyed it.

He was beating entire squads of Gero's and 19's.

>Chris threatened to remove funi from cartoon network

Instantly can tell this entire story is bullshit, Chris doesn't have that level of authority and anyone who worked there would know that lmao

>"there's no way sean would ever say those nice things to me!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1525412171161.gif (1157x609, 600K)

>People that are outraged at the content in the leaks and don't know/care about the case itself
>Vehement supporters of Vic
>Vehement supporters of Schemmel/Sabat/Funi
>Poseurs that pretend they didn't watch DBZ dubbed like everyone else, or alternatively underage zoomers
These are the four(possibly five) parties I've seen in this shitshow

Soul | Soulless

>all this shit because funimation and the others had to preen about how they totally got vic gaiz
Vic was contracted. All they had to do was not hire him again. That was it. They had literally nothing to gain by opening their mouths.

Where do I fall if them axing Vic didn't bother me in itself, but doing it for sexual misconduct while there was a fucking sex couch going on lights my ass on fire?

>Chris doesn't have that level of authority
Here you go.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 fAnT2TV png (PNG Image, 800 × 1035 pixels) - Scaled (92%).png (509x312, 120K)

>he's such a millenial he watched DBZ dubbed
Literally laughing at you. I started with the manga like anyone decent did. Even when the translations were shit. Fuck dubs, fuck filler, and fuck niggers.

Attached: CHADHAN.jpg (720x1002, 231K)

how old is Toriyama now?
if he's below 60 then this shit is inexcusable

Attached: 15764.png (615x593, 491K)

dragon ball is the biggest case of that, from the actual contents of the show, to the art. embarassing.

Attached: nudragonball.jpg (1400x2100, 531K)

he's 64

That still doesn't say anything about him being able to cancel a random show that isn't Dragonball being aired, try again

>Dragonball Z: Super Broly

Attached: 1561468867282.png (759x653, 951K)

Left wasn't drawn by Toriyama right was

El Chadhan (incesto aceptado)

I want video of Sabat's casting couch

Chronologically 64, biologically in his 70s. Being a mangaka is ridiculously stressful and burns years off the back end of your life.

Unless you're fucking Araki.

good thing he gets free money for doing nothing nowadays, he literally does not give a shit about dragon ball.

Here you go.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 1567470758225 png (PNG Image, 509 × 312 pixels).png (1000x66, 28K)

>DBZ Kai was 10 fucking years ago
In WHAT fucking universe have I slipped in to?

Oh I agree, he's got it made now, but the time you burned actually working, you don't get back.

Jiren?
Goku?

No.
Jiren is actually the good guy.
He's Gohan except he didn't have the wish balls and he was able to actually kill radditz with his rage boost masenko and was able to take out vegeta or vegeta beat him nearly to death and left.

>He does not give a shit about Dragonball

Go ahead and Google how long his original script for Broly was. Dude still cares and wants to expand on the universe a lot, but keeps getting cucked after selling the rights.

nice

Attached: repent.jpg (1037x889, 69K)

A universe 10 years into the future apparently

That was such a rushed bullshit fight. Kefla didn't do anything besides double job with Gohan in a few panels. Fucking Kale did more than everybody in U6 combined.

I unironically have a soft spot for Jiren. We've had ayys for years, but Jiren was the first classic Roswell Grey to ever appear.

I actually like Colleen's Gohan, but that voice does not work for Goku. Nadolny always did a great job as Goku, her voice fitted so well with Goku's gullible personality.

Sabat is the guy who hs so much info to blackmail people that he pretty much ends up beingthe actual boss of place until share holders or the parent company takes action

Shitfla just can't handle the power of CHADHAN.

Attached: CHADHAN SSJ$.gif (400x380, 188K)

I remember when these chapters were coming out, I was almost certain Gohan was going to get one shot by Kefla.

Same
Colleen's Gohan fits the character so well as a timid and reluctant kid but when it comes to Goku is just feels off

this sacred ointment shit reminded me of 15 years ago where everyone said faggot and nigger without consequence because only a fucking idiot would care about words, granted the double standard shit is annoying and should be called out but honestly the social landscape has degraded horrendously since even 2012, wtf is wrong with you kids nowadays

The android and cell saga suck balls. The only reason people like it is because for some reason everyone sucks Gohans dick even though he is a terrible main character minus slice of life shenanigans.

Cell had to whine and cry to be perfect, and then was bested by everyone in his perfect form but only won due to his regen powers which somehow are more powerful than Piccolos. At least for Buu it made sense since he was all about throwing parts of his gummy body as a weapon. Cell is the worst of the villains by a long shot and his perfect form was over hyped only to be blown out by Final Flash and Trunks, though he later realized he was too slow to hit him.

I just wanted to see them fight more. Gohan barely did anything himself either. At least he went out with a bang instead of a whimper unlike everybody else in U7 aside from Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, and 17.

Source on him having blackmail or are you just making assumptions to fit your narrative?

Chris Sabat having influence at Funi and other literally who studios does not mean he has the ability to take a show off the air, what the fuck are you smoking?