What changes would like to see in a complete remake of Chrono Cross?

What changes would like to see in a complete remake of Chrono Cross?

I personally believe it deserves a redo much more than Trigger does, and could be a chance to redeem the franchise.

Attached: Cross.jpg (615x613, 67K)

It goes without saying the plot needs to be adjusted to not be a complete clusterfuck.

Attached: WTF am I reading.jpg (3960x1612, 2.17M)

tl;dr messing with space time and lavos BAD also reptiles.

Mostly I just want the characters to be rebalanced so everyone at least serves a niche
A harder difficulty level, and an extra-hard one for NG+
Able to swap Serge out from the start, get Sprigg way earlier so her monster forms are relevant
Aside from that, just more content. Character sidequests, superbosses, that kind of thing.

A total retcon of its connection to CT. That's it. They can do whatever else they want.

Less party members with more personality and restore the Magus plotline.

full story rewrite. and no furfaggotry

unfuck the story and its a perfct game

the plot makes perfect sense, you probably just played it as a kid.
I wouldnt change anything, just give it the graphics touch up that the FF VIII remaster is getting and I would pick it up

to this day i can't understand why the MC became a furry

Something to do with the black panther earlier in the game and it's contact with Serge
probably a plot point that was explained in the cut Magus/Guile story which might have also explained why he doesn't have his scythe and that Lynx himself had it instead

Not just that but his dad became a furry and he became his furry dad, he also doesn't even get his body back he just gets reborn with a new one.

>the plot makes perfect sense
than why Lynx/FATE didn't access frozen flame chamber right after they swapped bodies with Serge?

I would assume out of some desire to personally terrorize Serge
Consider the first place we see him attack is his hometown of Arni

Repair the Trigger references or just remove them.

best girl stays with you to the end

Attached: 121212.jpg (340x600, 48K)

>make the story standalone
>make the story less autistic
>no connections with Trigger
>drop the furry part out
>dont chnage the OST

imagine this with updated graphics, i would cream my pants

I'd like to see its plot get retconned from existence, like it did to CT's pleasant ending. If a remake would accomplish that I'm all for it.

>Complaining about furries
>First game had a talking frog named Frog as a party member

a frog doesnt have fur you fucking dumbfuck idiot

But Frog has no fur, user

Damn Yea Forums, I'm honestly impressed.

Attached: 1543116035374.gif (320x240, 3.14M)

I get what you mean so I won't be obtuse about fur or lackthereof; but a curse that transforms a hero or prince into a frog is a very well known classic fairytale. You can't really compare that - or the dinosaur people for that matter - to CC's twist.

more members in your damn battle party

retcon it to have nothing to do with CT and start over.