I really fucking hope he has the female alt at least. Least exciting pick so far...

I really fucking hope he has the female alt at least. Least exciting pick so far, really only the most hardcore of boomers from the FGC are gonna care.

Attached: angeru.jpg (1080x885, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/New_WabiSabi
nintendo.es/Contenido-descargable/Pack-del-aspirante-Heroe-1519384.html
youtu.be/c2JeaOrsUSk?t=56
youtu.be/Gfw4yxn_kPQ
youtu.be/OOWcBr6Z0sQ
youtu.be/K3do_UWA0ik
youtu.be/a5QAVBhLvLw
youtube.com/watch?v=AIaUtZQJXWo
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/vote?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=HbWPpkTN4tY
youtube.com/watch?v=EH5S-TtEPrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Literal who on Twitter

Who the fuck cares? You'll find out who the fuck it is next Wednesday

You're getting mark of the wolves terry as an alt and that's it
The absolute state of waifufags

This guy basically leaks Sabi's Nintendo stuff since Sabi herself can't anymore

Reminder that Kaworufags are mentally ill fujoshits and Shinji is straight as an arrow.

>Sabi

LITERALLY WHO?

I've never played Fatal Fury or KOF and I care. Terry has a fucking sick design and his moves seem very flashy and fun.

Who the fuck is this, and why should we take their word as fucking gospel all of a sudden?

Terry would be boring as shit too. So would Kyo, Mai, Nakoruru, or any fucking fighting game character.

He’s next

Attached: 6A1C76CF-B6E9-43E9-8FE5-097D32C5EE66.jpg (1000x800, 87K)

An insider, now fuck off

>Randomly pops up only after the SNK leak

NOPE, if they didn't leak SNK before the website fuckup, they can go fuck themselves

Attached: SNK smash.png (3984x1884, 1.61M)

So an attention whore, what have they ever said that was correct and can you link proof of them saying it?

this is mexicos pick

>Metal Slug fans are newfags
Who would've expected?

>Least exciting pick so far
>when banjo exists

Attached: DoSV5PvXgAAPvzv.jpg (540x579, 47K)

They leaked like every major announcement this year ahead of time including most E3 stuff and whole nintendo directs and every single EVO reveal twitter.com/New_WabiSabi

what a shit season pass

Sabi has gotten so much shit right that Nintendo themselves sent a Cease and Desist order to Sabi so she couldn't leak E3

>and every single EVO reveal

Oh you mean the things that were leaked by Microsoft, Nintendo and Valve?

Sabi is saying random bullshit again

>DURRR IM GONNA WAIT FOR ANOTHER PROMINENT LEAKER
>ITS SO OBVIOUS
>PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THINK ANOTHER CHARACTER IS CONFIRMED BECAUSE IF THIS LOL

God i hate this cancerous leaker community, none of you fuckers were like this until yesterday you bandwagoning bitches

Joker, okay he's popular now.
Dragon Quest Hero sure, another popular character today.
Lot of people grew up with Banjo so it makes sense with people who grew up with N64 where Banjo started.
But who is this?
No one knows them.
From all fighting games why pick him?
I never played SNK nor did my friends nor did anyone I know.
I always thought it was some arcade fighter no one played.

>not taking the time to make a proper edit
ew

ARE YOU OKAY NAKO??

Attached: 1F8A2B01-DAB0-41E2-8128-52135C40D887.gif (350x150, 123K)

He looks cool so sure why not.
I'm ok with this if he manages to get in.

Attached: 1552525075910.png (586x522, 267K)

>Besides Banjo every other character is going to be a generic ass weeb shit

I get the nips are biased but cmon guys it was just 2 nukes.

Attached: 1557822681528.jpg (750x595, 21K)

It's objectively way more popular than DQ is in west and also very popular in japan as well. And it doesn't stop here, very popular also in latin america.

Now I know how the plantposter was feeling, there's nothing interesting about this character.

Attached: dark_samus_hmm.jpg (678x510, 64K)

I didn't even know who this dude was until yesterday.
The only SNK franchise I knew was metal slug.

the world consists of more than just the united states. in mexico kof and capcom vs snk were big. i remember terry being really fucking cool but i didnt know how to use him. i got gud with mai, rock and thunder emo (from capcom). liked using haohmaru too but also didnt know how to use him.

its surprising to look back and realize i favored snk so much

Attached: 536659_525407370838608_544435833_n.png (427x427, 254K)

Not if Metal Slug comes through.

It’s gonna be Lee

Attached: 22EBDF00-0734-48F5-8479-6FC999D75ED3.jpg (220x321, 25K)

What's the source?
Your ass?
Why didn't you say this before yesterday?

Terryfags are worse than any newfag could ever be.

Hes obviously talking about Terry you tard, the whole "other character is confirmed" thing is talking about the leak that has both Terry and Hayabusa in it

Attached: 1567459473681.jpg (720x805, 111K)

He better get his jacket from Garou: Mark of the Wolves as an alt.

Anybody asked any of these nigga's why they started coming out NOW?

>ken with a hat

I don't mind but... wow!

I remember back when the DLC was announce, I may have been the one guy arguing with Geno fags, first party elities, and some indie zoomers with "you know, a SNK do deserve that spot more!"

I never believe it was possible myself, being instead on the Capcom hype train, and I got more than a few "who the fuck is Terry, what's SNK?" As a reply. I wish I would have screen cap my own arguments in favor of SNK in past.

I don't care as long as he looks fun to play as

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 224K)

>king of fighters gets a smash rep before tekken

yikes

The one leaker who leak the whole past E3 to the point Nintendo has to send their lawyers ton shut her down before their own Direct. Nintendo has let pass a lot of leakers, even real ones in the past before, but she was the one they felt they needed to stop!

terry, 2 colors representing other popular fighters, leather jacket terry, female alt with same deal and a cheerleader one unless sakurai wants to give her the jacket too

>!

Right now I know you're just a mindless drone fanboy and can disregard your agrandising.

Yeah, fuck this fighting game characters on my fighting game...

No, the ones for Arc system and Namco.

I sleep

Attached: 5e3.gif (500x367, 45K)

It's not only in mexico but very big in south america as well.

A blond chad would be cool

>once again an undeserving character who was never requested made it in over characters with genuine fan demand and legacy like Nakoruru, Mai Shiranui and Metal Slug
Just like when we got Hero instead of Slime, Sora or Crono, we're getting a character nobody ever asked for.

I would literally start playing Smash again if it's Terry. Fuck crybaby zoomers complaining already.

Shitposting aside that actually happened. Sabi leaked the entirety of Microsoft's E3 conference this year along with all the others except Nintendo, and the only reason he/she/whatever didn't leak Nintendo's is because they got a C&D letter that included their real name and various personal information threatening to sue if they leaked it.

Who asked for this?

ken and simon are already in

>No, the ones for Arc system and Namco.

You mean like Janemba that was leaked by Microsoft and Nintendo?

REPOSTING IN EVERY THREAD

THE UK “LEAK” WAS A FAKE YOU RETARDS
THE BONG IN CHARGE OF WEBSITE UPDATES WENT TO THE SMASH WEBSITE WHEN THEY MEANT TO GO TO THE SNK HEROINES WEBSITE

FOR ONE, SNK IS THE ONLY COPYRIGHT, WHILE THE OTHER DLC PACK LISTINGS HAVE THE COPYRIGHTS FOR EVERY COMPANY CURRENTLY INVOLVED, IN FACT JOKER’S PACK EVEN HAS MICROSOFT LISTED NOW

FOR ANOTHER, AFTER THE SMASH WEBSITE WAS CORRECTED A LISTING FOR THE NEXT DLC FOR SNK HEROINES WENT UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER

THERE IS NOT A 0% CHANCE BUT IF YOU THINK IT’S CONFIRMED YOU ARE RETARDED AND IF YOU USE IT IN A FAKE LEAK YOU ARE A DOUBLE MEGA GAYNIGGERJEW RETARD

Attached: 6606BA78-8F7D-455E-AD66-43107E45C7E8.jpg (291x216, 22K)

Take it to

Mexico

God I really hope it is him. SNK had importance in the fighting genre and while I like Kyo more, it started with Terry and fatal fury (Maybe robert or Kyo would be more historical choices but none of them are as charismatic as terry)

No, the whole new cast of characters for BBtag, Haomaru for Soul Calibur, the reveal of the new GG and the new Tekken season.

no fuck off I'm banned on /vg/

I don't know what you're getting mad about, Sabi literally received a legal C&D from Nintendo because the leaks turned out to be legit

Yea Forums is the Smash board shut the fuck up

Those are not chads.

We are just discussing the character.

>damage controlling this hard

>Garou alt
Sakurai actually would do it, the madman.

Oh well then.
Terry would've been nice though I'd probably want Rugal more, even if only for the Castlevania Order of Ecclesia jokes/memes

>THE UK “LEAK” WAS A FAKE YOU RETARDS
A mistake that was also repeated on various other-language versions of the page?
>HE OTHER DLC PACK LISTINGS HAVE THE COPYRIGHTS FOR EVERY COMPANY CURRENTLY INVOLVED
Not Hero, evidently.

Please don't do the dumb on the internet. There are better ways to spend your time.

Maybe if you cry more it'll happen, dear.

Right and you have proof this C&D was real?

Also, is just me, or SNK is trying to make Terry their poster boy ever since they return? Don't get me wrong, I know he was important and popular before, but they are really pushing for him this days.

This but with DQ instead

HERO STILL ONLY HAS HIS COPYRIGHTS YOU RETARD

Attached: 1534024703078.png (1280x850, 1.43M)

>Angel's mouth

She's in!!

Attached: angel_sass.jpg (2142x2037, 502K)

No.

Attached: 1537394537635.gif (175x177, 458K)

Yes

you are asking if an international company has actively discussed their legal documents in public, which is something no company does

ur gay lol

So there's no proof, got it.

No one wants you here and you clearly don't like it here so you're the one who should go

Attached: 1567441806093.jpg (361x506, 34K)

I'm not gonna play this game with you

>DURRRRR BUT MUH HERO COPYRIGHTS ON THE ONE SPANISH WEBSITE
YOU RETARDS NEVER LEARN DO YOU
I BET YOU WERE ALL GRINCHFAGS
HOW CONVENIENT THAT NONE OF YOU ARE POINTING TO JOKER
HMMM I WONDER WHY
MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE IT COUNTERS YOUR RETARDED NARRATIVE ON EVERY SINGLE EU WEBSITE AND NOT JUST THE TACO MUNCHING EURONIGGERS
EVERY SINGLE COPYRIGHT LISTED

Attached: B8A75321-F39A-4060-A141-F10143BE7154.png (541x355, 265K)

Right because you have no proof.

Ever consider they faked it because they didn't have any rumours about Nintendo to fake?

maybe it's because the shit is inconsistent

Statistics say someone who calls other game is a hardcore faggot themself in the closet.
Sorry fuck no gays are allowed here, homosexual.

>They went with the chad American guy with the monkey over waifushit
Based
Never played an SNK game but FUCK WAIFUFAGS

Attached: 1538997367328.png (581x472, 1.05M)

If it was a mistake why didn't they just fix it instead of taking down the page

woof deleted for what? I am gonna cop a ban for going against smash spam now?

Before the discord jannies get me can you smashspammers at least keep it to one thread instead of multiple ones?

Except joker also has only atlus/sega lol

Attached: unknown-132.png (146x66, 3K)

>I'LL JUST MAKE MY OWN SMASH BROS THAT HAS WESTERN CHARACTERS! AND EVERYONE WILL PLAY IT!

Attached: Dn9Y-GKU0AAyHa0.jpg (1200x628, 127K)

sexually straight, romantically gay

Ideally they would be a three in one character, Terry, Kyo, Nako, representing SNKs three pillar FG franchises.
Have them work similar to Pokemon Trainer, except they only switch on KO/Stock, can pick the first character on the Character Select Screen. Have the remaining two characters in the background cheering on ala KOF.
Call them Team SNK or something.

Would be something different at least.

Oh look, a smashfag with shit taste. Who'da thunk it.

>It's objectively way more popular than DQ is in west
Maybe in third world countries, but nowhere that matters gives a single shit about it.

>waaaah why is this Japanese-made game filled with Japanese-made characters, it puckers my poophole in fury!
Might as well cry about a Microsoft crossover game being filled with American-made characters for all the intelligence and sense it makes.

I'd love it, but it is so much work. Even switching Nako for a more shoto character it would be asking a lot.

zoomer here who only plays modern FGs. Is terry a shoto? I assume he is cause he's the main character

>some random ryu clone
yeah sure

So squad strike

I love Terry but please no. I'd rather it be anyone from Metal Slug

Still more popular regardless.

Call it shit taste all you want, I just want a Metal Slug character, they could do a lot more interesting things with one.
If I wanted to play with Terry I'd just play a actual fucking fighting game.

Based

>Terry gets in.
>His Classic mode consists entirely of Squad Strike matches

Kind of funny, we already got that to some extend. All the guest characters in KI being western ones, granted, they all belong to Microsoft, but still, they were weird picks none the less.

>this is the closest we'll ever get to cvs3
worst timeline

>Terry
>weebshit
GET SERIOUS

Honestly my biggest problem with characters that are specifically from fighting games is that Ryu (and Ken) already have that as the thing that makes them unique. Adding another character from a different fighting game would take away from Ryu, and it wouldn't be as big of a deal as it was for Ryu, since he was the first character from a traditional fighting game in Smash.

he is a little bit more explosive but he is still very similar. he has an anti air multithit kick, a grounded fireball, and a flying kick that dodges projectiles.

can't wait to see all the """insiders""" go into damage control mode when it ends up not being a snk character

what if Terry, Kyo, and Shun'ei mixed in one like Pokemon Trainer

Attached: 1566033907731.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

How the fuck are people not familiar with SNK? They were the face of the arcade industry around the early 2000's. They have a ton of prolific franchises and even had their own console and fucking handheld. How are people this unaware?

Attached: 1567397620156m.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

How quickly people have stopped talking about how "It's definitely Tracer"

I fucking hope it's someone like Geralt just so everyone shuts the fuck up

You wont get that alt, boobs bad violence good, sony was the first Nintendo will soon be next

>They were the face of the arcade industry around the early 2000's.
what you mean that period of time that extends into now when arcades outside of japan were fucking DEAD

It's literally only EUA and even then only just a minority, SNK is still well known for metal slug and have their games in EVO Championship .

banjo and rosterfag zoomers dont play games

Who?

>SNK Collection on Switch has Bikini Athena
>Sony version covers her up
Yeah, ok, buddy.

Attached: 6ac.png (218x248, 101K)

>in b4 "enjoy my good friend shulk :)"'d

Most Japanese games are better than Western ones.

youtu.be/c2JeaOrsUSk?t=56

THIS SONG BETTER BE IN

user, there is no point in trying to argue with anons that have these "leaker's" dicks in their mouths. They are willing to die on that hill. Its not worth it.

Depends, SNK rarely does straight shotos and terry like most characters has varying movesets.

He has a fireball, a DP kick thing that is sometimes a flash kick, an advancing punch which is kind of tatsu-esque. The also has a wheel kick thing usually and sometimes has a slide special move.

Regardless of which Snk character it is i think i can speak for all of us that Nakaruru is the least preferred.

nakarurufags need not respond

SNK is huge in the U.K. if I can recall. Also it's massive in Mexico

The Tracer hype train was just the usual "it's coming to Switch, so it coming to Smash!", not different from the Crash, Spyro or even Geralt fandom.

This is not leaker/insider shit on it's source, it's Nintendo themselves messing up, which wouldn't be the first time (Remember Simon?)

tbqh after reading people's comparisons he's probably going to end up being combination of ken, little mac and captain falcon. probably really explosive and dangerous up close but not so good in the air and with a terrible recovery. and if you think about it, it does make sense given that the two dlcs that we already have are also kind of amalgamations of already existing fighters: joker is sheik + cloud and hero is link + robin. that said, as long as they are fun to play as i'm fine with them and so far I think they have been.

I'm hoping they might one day open their eyes and ask for proof themselves.

their favorite eceleb hasn't streamed a SNK game, or made a video about one of their games. So of course they don't know anything about them.

Don't worry, once the direct happens. We'll see plenty of "SNK fans", 1000s of them will pop up over night.

That's why i said next retard, in a few years they'll start censoring. 2020 will do a number on japan sony was just ahead of the curve as always.

kek, btfo

Oh great, another Shota

Zoomers don't play anything that wasn't made by Nintendo or streamed by their favorite e-celeb

Terry would be good but best would be Iori

Iori fucking up Mario and Pikachu would be pure kino

But bro it was definitely Tracer!

>arcade in early 2000s
not everybody on Yea Forums is from latin america silly

It won't be, too close to copyright infringement. It's why he didn't have it in KoF14.

>Terry gets in because Sakurai is a nerd
>no Metal Slug character when they would make the more unique Smash character
this sucks a little
he's just going to be Falcon+Ryu
>oooh, a fireball that you can shorthop over
>rising tackle up-b, it's probably shit
>burning knuckle side-b

Attached: 1536890119516.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

To all the FGC anons: is this a good choice? Was there any other character outside or Ryu who would've represented the genre better?

Attached: 1567458650750.png (400x376, 150K)

When the fuck will smashfags learn...

Legacy. Beats. Popularity.

if only

>there are people who actually don't know who Terry is
>there are people who actually don't know SNK

You better not be over 20, otherwise you're a disgrace.

Attached: 1353182552905.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Do people still play smash or do they just find it fun to make these shitty threads?

naw this was actually perfect all we need is a garou alt and ill only main him

Daily reminder that Terry isn't even relevant in his own literally who franchise and nobody want's him

>fujoshit confirming
Looks like female ryu is in

Attached: e297981ca01eb1b9659112d0f6bf8fd1.jpg (849x1200, 496K)

Probably Heiachi to represent the 3D fighting genre while Ryu and Ken get the 2D side, but still, SNK was Capcom's true rival back in the day, and it's hard to argue with Terry's merits.

>When I guessed Terry as the pass was first announced for $1 joke bet with friends and they thought I was crazy
I'm getting that dollar!

>Female Terry amiibo.

... Oh god.

>Daily reminder that Terry isn't even relevant in his own literally who franchise
How you know if it's "literal who" franchise?

>Honestly my biggest problem with characters that are specifically from fighting games is that Ryu (and Ken) already have that as the thing that makes them unique
This is like saying another platformer character makes Mario less unique. Ryu and Terry don't play the same despite at heart Terry being a shoto-clone. They have very different play style (both have had a lot just in their own series, never mind crossovers) and functionally Terry's move allow him to do a lot of different stuff. If you only have a surface level understanding crack shoot may seem like a tatsu, but it really isn't used the same at all. Which is even more true if they add in max mode, Terry has so much potential to be a crazy combo character.

They sacrificed themselves so that Banjo and Hayabusa could make it.

Type F to pay respects.

Attached: rest in peace, sweet princes.png (620x348, 231K)

We're not getting pranked Terry, don't kid yourselves.

Out of every other fighting game character terry always felt like he'd fit the best in smash to me

I could see an excuse with Dragon quest because it's from a niche genre and barely had presence in the west with other rpg titles that totally overshadowed it but this time, came on, it's literally zoomers.

I like the totem dudes a lot. The blond dude would decent if he wasn't pansexual. Everyone else is absolute garbage.

Being a fighting game character in a nonstandard fighting game is a unique thing, though, being anything else is the standard.

If Terry was going to be in the game (He won't) I can see them putting in Pranked Terry since Heroines was pushed big on the Switch

SNK has no fucking legacy besides some made up rivalry

Honestly SNK is at least decently known basically everywhere but the US.

why not? the only legit argument against it is that pranked terry has a different body than "normal" terry and that's no for sakurai (see villager and isabelle)

Terry's actual franchise hasn't had a new game in years, and nobody is really relevant in KOF except that years current story hero + Kyo/Iori

He is still a important part of SNKs legacy, and lots of people want him.

>chad shirts don't say
>YEEEOOOWW
>ROCKETLAWNCHAIR
>HEAVY MACHINE GUN
>COME ON, BOY

Seethe

Great. Ken with a hat.

How is Terry, the main character of Fatal Fury not relevant in Fatal Fury?

The villain of the same series also recently appeared in Tekken and was well received

If you mean KoF that is kind of true as Terry is usually not story relevant but KoF is much more popular than Fatal Fury and Terry remains one of the most popular characters
so that point falls as well

He is going to be in smash
Zoom zoom

I am over 20 and I legit have never heard of any of this shit, fuck off. It's obscure and irrelevant and doesn't deserve to be in smash.

18 zoomer here

Didn't know SNK but i knew what King of Fighters and terry were (only by name)

so...

Terry is in, but I highly doubt Ryu Hayabusa will be in. Leaks that are that detailed are never real.

Works for me. KoF's a better series

>Artorias stayed back to hold back Grotesque Steve to make sure he wouldn't make it to Smash
>Doom Slayer decided to go back and fight side-by-side with Artorias because he didn't want a friend to die alone

Attached: sad ash.jpg (1366x768, 46K)

Not like Artorias ever had a chance.

He's in.
youtu.be/Gfw4yxn_kPQ

Attached: birdo1.png (580x928, 199K)

>her

Lmao all these people trying desperately to rationalize Capcom's lesser counterpart who can only stay relevant through guest appearances getting in
>Buh-But Sakurai made Smash Bros cuz of that one instance where he played an SNK game and dunked on some dude
Fucking LOL that's a load of shit it's just an example, one among probably many instances of such a thing occurring across many sessions playing a fighting game.

People still don't buy that anyone other than Sakurai was in charge of DLC, right? Why the fuck would SNK be on the shortlist of marketable characters to a wide audience, fan favorites, or characters that could bring in new players? Their games are fucking dead on arrival. The only fighting games worth putting on that list these days are SF and Tekken. There's also NRS' garbage but we all know that they're shit.

Just to be clear, I'll happily buy Terry and have a good time with the character. Sakurai does good work generally but you don't need to jump through hoops to justify his decisions. Dude likes what he likes.

yeah two wasn't enough

>Being a fighting game character in a nonstandard fighting game is a unique thing
This just seems like a weird statement, especially as Ryu isn't the only one any more. Being a fighting game character means lots of things though, especially cause fighters don't all play or work the same. When added to smash they also become something else, you could easily have a character who plays like smash Ryu that doesn't even come from a fighting game.

you know what, he could do an echo

>Terry
>Weebshit
It's beanshit if anything

>The franchise is known for innovating the fighting genre by replacing a traditional round-based format used in preceding fighting games with a format consisting of 3-on-3 team-based matches dubbed the Team Battle System.

Kekken had Mii-Fighter costumes, so they technically did.

Heidern is the secret main character of KoF and almost always relevant and visible even in games he isn't playable

He leaked the indie world direct a few weeks ago. He’s legit.

English speaking countries are the only countries in which SNK games aren't popular. That's why you never hear about them.

He literally references KoF in all the Smash 4 Character trailers

Attached: 1567368421579.gif (432x480, 1.19M)

I am over 20 and I knew about it in detail before, fuck off. It's relevant and popular and deserves to be in smash.

20? People who give a shit about KoF and SNK in general are probably 30 at least

Metal Slug and Nakoruru have NEVER been brought up for smash, shut the fuck up.

Only two characters got letters. Spaced 4.5 years apart.

I was really mad that smash literally copy pasted the iconic KoF envelope shit for this game and you have all these zoomers not even knowing where it's from, but if they are adding SNK characters it's ok

I am 25.

If you were gonna pick a SNK rep, how can it NOT be Terry? That’s like not picking Ryu as the Street Fighter rep and picking Blanka or something.

I guarantee everyone ITT has at least seen Mai, Terry, or Kyo before even if they claim to know nothing about SNK. Not to mention that SamSho was huge at EVO this year. I've never played an SNK game but it's ridiculous that Smash fans are revealing how little they know about other games.

Have you got a tweet where they leaked it?

Regardless, knowing one thing means they know every leak, of course!

>Leaked everything in indie world
>Literally who
What an actual retard

Because these people dont actually know anything about SNK

MUH FUNCTIONS

You don't care about Smash

Can confirm. Americans are fucking trash at KoF.

>But an American won KoF at EVO!

He was Mexican, so he was on loan.

Anyone who knows anything about fighting games would know who SNK are and what KoF is

Again it's one of these things where its mostly just Americans getting triggered over something that wasn't popular there but was literally everywhere else

>Not knowing about SNK = knowing very little about other games
Dunno what compelled you to make such a ludicrous and erroneous statement, but okay.

It's literally people who barely cares about gaming in general or others that are upset that it's not THEIR most wanted character. Just in one thread there are more people that know about him than any Hero thread ever had.

You are either a beaner or in the minority, then. KoF is pretty niche at this point

That's a nice bait, it made me angry for a full second.

not everyone who plays video games gives a shit about the fighting game community. the vast majority of smash's playerbase doesn't even know what evo is.

We have 70 plus characters already, and I personally already got my faves a LONG time ago... bitching for a new character it's kind of pathetic, specially as if it's, indeed, fun to play!

villager, isabelle and joker have all received the letter so it's at least 3

Smash fans are always uneducated about every other video game. I'm a Smash fan but it's crazy how few people who play Smash actually know anything about most series in Smash.

>Smashtrannies trying to be fake SNK fans to make other fans go at each others throats
You underage Smashcucks make me sick.

>last 2 characters of 4 where disappointing. Bayo was disappointing in how stupid she was
>last 2 base roster characters of Ultimate where disappointing
>last 2 DLCs of Ultimate will continue the trend
this is the only pattern in Smash roster guessing

AKA Polar Panda

Pretty lame since we already have ryu/ken. I know KoF is different but Terry doesn't really have anything drastically different than them.

lol

My favorite will always be people who didn't know anything about Shulk and thought he was a memer. Then the same folk bought scalped copies of Xenoblade and realized he isn't a memer at all.

Reyn is

>another smash leaks thread
HOLY FRICK FRACK! Morty, get me an IPA! We getting schwifty tonight.

Attached: 1526703585912.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

It was niche because it went through a sega tier dark age until KoF13 came out and from that point SNK has largely just kept building popularity, particularly in America where it's arguably more relevant than it was. Samsho in particular is also very popular. at the moment which was very surprising.

Gotta get you niggers up to speed
youtu.be/OOWcBr6Z0sQ
youtu.be/K3do_UWA0ik

I had no idea of this either, guess you learn something new every day.

Attached: 1567443244839.png (722x725, 67K)

Wouldn't make sense as an alt, he has a different moveset

No, I am not, my friend who is 24 also knows a lot about KOF but maybe it has to do with the fact that we both are from latin america, which has literally mainstream knowledge here, I remember seeing a dude with a fatal fury cap around the street once, so not a minority.

Right, forgot Isabelle. The letter has been so prominent in fan material that people forget that it's actually been used very sparingly.

Stupid underage. Terry >> All the DLC characters so far

>you don't care about a game if you value how a character plays

Attached: 1355164673702.png (305x332, 153K)

He is actually a way more interesting character than karate fighter #1 and #2.
Would argue he is cooler looking than the entirety of FE cast.

>thought it was a coincidence
>Sakurai playing the 4d chess long game

You're claiming that they don't know anything about any game other than Smash due to the fact they don't care about SNK, though. That's an extremely wide statement to make. I guarantee you they know about many other games that you've probably never heard of yourself.

>Joker
>Hero
>Banjo Kazooie
>Terry Bogard
>Ryu Hayabusa
Pretty based fighter pass, only 1 zoomer character. Thank you sakurai

eeeh i don't know, maybe? from a developing standpoint, i guess terry isn't that much of a hassle so some extra work for him could mean him coming with an echo too

why would it ever be Terry and not the actual relevant and more interesting protagonist Kyo Kusanagi

Attached: file.png (920x1094, 706K)

Then you don't know anything about Terry.

>FUNCTIONS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER IN THIS CROSSOVER GAME
Leave, zoomers

>Castlevania AND Fatal Fury in one entry
The greatest timeline

I'm talking about his typical moveset in KoF games. Hopefully they give him roll cancels or breaks/feints or some other mechanic exclusive to an SNK fighting game he's been in to differentiate him from the street fighter reps.

Doomguy should be in Smash

Attached: 1567463418411.jpg (125x122, 3K)

I'd rather go for the superior Kyo clone, K'

I like KoF. Terry's design is kind of shit and he'll stick out in a bad way IMO. Still kind of a fun addition for nostalgias sake but I'd rather have someone with a better design.

Hero and Ryu are zoomer.

Damn I wish it was Kyo too. But better any SNK rep than none at this point.

They aren't popular anywhere, it's just a strong legacy pick that's maintained a following. KoF XIV was a saleslet. And you guys thought fucking Joker was niche for a third part character lol

Kyo would be massively better moveset and (in my view) personality wise but he is less recognizable to people who don't play fighters while a lot of people know Terry

And honestly if you're going full KoF Iori is WAY more popular and iconic than Kyo is

JODANSE GRINGOS PUTOS!!!, TERRY ESTA DENTRO!!

Attached: 1446319186048.jpg (436x436, 33K)

t.Capkuck

Terry was the first King of Fighters and is also the oldest SNK fighting protag.
Most people dont actually like Kyo

I like his design, I also like
youtu.be/a5QAVBhLvLw

Attached: 1567371796518.gif (250x188, 152K)

Hero is as boomer as it gets, and hayabusa is as boomer as castlevania.

Sales aren't all that matter when its biggest legacy is being played in an arcade.

Kyo, Kyo 2, Kyo 3, Dark Kyo, and Mexican Kyo are lame. Even his fanboy is cooler.

Do not bring Doomguy into character wars.

Attached: 7a0.jpg (1280x1745, 344K)

KOF is super popular in japan, china, and latin america, where Kyo is much more recognizable of a character. Considering nintendo is a japanese coompany, we can't really look at this from a western perspective because we're biased and ignorant to KoF's popularity there.

Banjo is the definition of zoomer shit

Joker is the only zoomer choice. Hero might be pretty unknown here in comparison to the others but not a zoomer choice

I'd rather have iori. Or rugal

Attached: Iorikofxiii.gif (179x242, 159K)

>Even his fanboy is cooler.
God it's sad how true this is.

problem is that they LITERALLY only make fighting games, so it's almost impossible for them to reach any level of popularity beyond being a niche developer

KoF14 was also bad though. 13 was popular.

Basado y rojopastillado.

The main hero is from a current gen game and Ryu was rebooted by the Xbox, which is the version Smash will use. That makes him zoomer

Also Banjo is Jontron shit making him zoomer as fuck

Attached: Di9dUP6VsAEb3lz.jpg (1586x987, 463K)

>Marty hesitating
Both men were tired and I guarantee you could probably find similar "hesitation" in the interview for pretty much anything
>Sakurai's comment
Sakurai loves video games and understands history
What a shocker
>More surprises for Nintendo fans
Could've easily meant the recent ports
Its Pete Hines of course he'd think that'd be hype inducing
>"Oh yeah"
Could've been Bethesda/Hines approaching Nintendo and them saying no or not even bothering to answer. Also the interviewer asked if Pete Hines specifically talked to Nintendo about it and he said those conversations don't necessarily happen with him.
>Hugo turning his head quickly
Could've just been him waiting for Marty to finish
>Marty clasping his cheeks after finishing
He does that numerous times throughout the interview
He just does it to prepare for the next question
>Mick Gordon not specifying the Heavy Metal Choir to be Doom Eternal but Doom related still
A vlog from one of the performers indicates that at the very least, she thinks it was for Eternal
And while the pitch was done in January (the same month Grant Kirkhope was contacted) it doesn't line up with Sakurai's comment that Grant was the first western composer he's worked with unless he also means he worked with Gordon at the same time.

Do I want Doomguy in?
Yes
Is he as likely as people say he is?
No

Attached: 1567398685709.png (528x501, 293K)

>insider
Take your gay shit elsewhere

Joker, Hero, Banjo are all zoomer characters. You're a zoomer from another site, so you wouldn't know what boomer actually means

t. someone who doesn't actually play KOF and hasnt experienced how fucking incredible and satisfying Kyo is to play

as cool as iori would be, I'd rather have kyo because of some of the amazing shit he can do in his games. Watch Xiaohai play Kyo in 98 and come back to me.

also, nintendo crosses over protagonists before villains.

Terry is fucking irrelevant now. Fatal fury hasnt had a game in ages, and he's only included in KoF as a boomer pick.
>but m-muh banjo and kazooie means relevance doesnt matter

B&K blasted their character poll, terry didn't even rank on it.

Based.

Attached: 1536434369094.png (800x700, 764K)

what is metal fucking slug?

excuse me, did we loss anyone in this roster in favor of a a funtion? no, we got everyone back, plus new characters. With a roster of 70 plus.

And now we are getting more characters in top of that. In a poll that include very much every video game character ever made, should I bitch about not being X or Y, even if the one they pick in the end still makes sense, or just hope for this new content to at least be fun to play?

>FUCK YOU
i forgot about that

>we've gotten to the point where people are so contrarian that they act as though Banjo was a bad choice for Smash
Fucking kill me now.

hat ken

He's just as awesome as he sounds. Used to play a bit of Garou, and his combos felt so satisfying.

He's the first King of Fighters you actual doofus

I feel like I could find him in any shitty early to mid 90s arcade game. There is just nothing iconic about him

you may not like this user but were old now. Yea Forums and most of the internets filled with zoomers

>not a single SNK tease from these people before SNK leak
>SNK leak happens
>suddenly all these "insiders" have their sources paging them about SNK in smash
What's worse is that gullible retards believe them.

Attached: 1567011475033.png (800x450, 366K)

the last metal slug was a fucking phone game. it's a dead series.

>THEY'RE KINDA POPULAR IN ONE TINY SPECIFIC REGION SO THEY CAN BE IN SMASH

Am I the only one who fucking remembers when Smash Bros focused on adding actual genuine gaming icons? Why is Smash so fucking garbage at choosing third party characters now?

Attached: v guy.png (311x294, 7K)

who fucking cares
he was never the actual protag of the actual king of fighters series, that was Kyo and has been for 25 fucking years

Smash bros literally steals a bunch of mechanics FROM KoF, not fatal fury

Hey wait. Doki Doki Majo Shinpan's a DS-exclusive SNK game, maybe they'll dust off the cheerleader from that. It was kinda infamous back in the day.

Kyofag, the original King of Fighters was Terry.

Banjo is a shit pick. Raretranny.

your video game didn't invent invitations retard

Terry Bogard is an iconic video game character.

You mean they're not popular in one specific region

nintendo chose the DLC. SNK is paying to put their characters in virtually every fighting game on the market right now.

The Pocket Color is one of the best handheld systems ever.

>did we loss anyone in this roster in favor of a a funtion?
Hero
Incineroar
Plant

You need to leave. You do not care about smash, /r/kappa zoomer

Me, but only if there's a female version

Attached: 1533692842971.png (1200x1409, 942K)

>Ice Climbers
>ROB
>Genuine gaming icons
Are smashcucks mentally ill?

Sakurai created Smash because of KoF, you dont think it was done on purpose?
Idiot.

retard

Attached: file.png (1476x200, 183K)

Based lads. I don't know why all these cringeworthy zoomers seemed to interpret the sound arguments used in support of Doomguy as "Doomguy is now super likely to get in," it's pretty ridiculous. I never started supporting him because I thought he had great chances.

Attached: bump.gif (400x188, 1.98M)

>All this zoomer cope because their indieshit/waifubait/cringy self insert didn't make it in
BASED NINTENDO

Which Kyo tho? You know how Kyo has multiple play styles, and that's the whole reason the clones exist.

But I do agree that hitting consistent rekkas feels amazingly satisfying

>SNK is paying to put their characters in virtually every fighting game on the market right now.

I mean, I do think Terry deserves the spot, but I am kind of surprising nobody has bring this up until now.

I have played KoF, I don’t like playing Kyo, I play Clark/Iori/Shingo.

Not even slightly. Never has been, and he only exists to be mistaken as Ken

Terry is the First King of Fighters you literal dumbass thats an actual fact

have sex

Let's get Virgin Ben's input on this

it's fucking hideous

rekka kyo is best kyo, but i imagine theyd mix rekka kyo with fireball kyo honestly

Attached: file.png (1400x1400, 2.36M)

>China, Korea or South America being specific regions
based retard

It might have become waifubait, but if the leaks are true, a MS 8 is on the works, and if for that to happen we have to withstand a mobile game, let it be.

98 rekka Kyo is the 'standard' kyo at this point.

Terry was a gaming icon all the way through early 00's.

>The fire emblem cast after marth
>gaming icons
Bayo is not a gaming icon either as cool as she is

The guy who literally can't read is calling other people ill? Weird....

Cool has-been company with nothing but commercial failures propped up by respect in a small circle as they leech more relevant games.

video games didn't invent the concept of invitations you brainlet

KoF players aren't having sex, lmao

kys rosterfag

Fire Emblem

ROB

terry was a "gaming icon" to boomers who played ken masters in super turbo and picked up cvs2

put all of team japan in as a pokemon train like character

I'm sick of third party DESU. It'd be fun if they'd tap into their own library of characters more

King of Fighters is set in the same world as Fatal Fury and the story beats that happened in Fatal Fury also happened in King of Fighters.
Terry is an important character in KoF and also the most Iconic.

ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK
BUSTA WOLF

Attached: 1567401963168.png (601x373, 88K)

Why are you lying? Terry has never appeared in anything iconic

I agree, the actual model is shit but I'd expect them to work with the drawn design

Attached: terri_bogard.jpg (850x1665, 172K)

but user, they need to have something to get a lot of demographics' attentions. we have a JRPG character, a more serious older JRPG character, and a classic platformer character. now we need a fighting game character and a GTA character

Did we LOSS anyone in this "Everyone is here" Roster in favor of a Function? Do you even remember how the Function controversy started to begin with? Fuck off, if you have time to complain for three or four characters in a roster of 70 plus, I don't know if just laugh, or feel bad for you.

SNK is also extremely popular in Japan.

every dlc is arguably a gaming icon though, even piranha plant

>he thinks you can rise to the top of a Mexican cartel without being good at KoF2002

She can circumvent that by virtue of practically being a Nintendo character, unlike Terry. The Fire Emblem characters also circumvent it because they are first party.

Not him but holy shit you guys can't read

and yet he hasnt had a new proper game in well over a decade
I imagine he'd play like this dude describes, probably a fake leak tho like this OP LOL

>they need to have something to get a lot of demographics' attentions
Then choose a gaming icon, and not some random nobody.

Good lord, now we will have bait with this quality and the worse is that some people will believe it purely out of bias.

terry fags are pretty annoying and deluded

The model is terrible, but the official art was great. I actually want this to be real so Sakurai's team can make the idea justice. I mean, they made the best looking 3D Ken already, so just imagine what they could do with Terry and Female Terry!

When's SFV?

Attached: EDZ2wKlW4AMM4zW.jpg (813x1289, 147K)

Good work on triggering a bunch of rosterfags user.

Attached: smashfags.jpg (1079x1017, 147K)

>redditor calls anything he can't disprove bait
Your post is worthless

whoops wrong tag
meant this post in particular
terry fags are insufferable, they dont even fucking play KOF and just quote ARE U OK BUSTAH WOLF

it's exactly like stardust crusaders fans still screaming KONO DIO DA WRYYYYYYYY MUDAMUDAMUDA

Wait til next game for that sadly

Not quite. KoF and Fatal Fury are different universes. Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting however are the same universe.

The events of both Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting did happen in KoF, but only in a general sense as far as it makes sense. Ryo isn't 30 years older than Terry for example, and while Terry did defeat Geese, Geese did not die like he did in Fatal Fury.

The same basic shit is still canon in KoF but they are different universes and there is no Kyo/Iori etc in Fatal Fury.

all they have to do is scale down the hitbox. no big deal. they either shrink the hitbox and make an echo, or give us big girl terry

You said that, but Terry and co has more merits to their name than Banjo ever had, and look where we are now.

ARE YOU OK?

Attached: 1567441461761.gif (240x160, 125K)

You're not a true gamer. Sorry FAGGOT

I didn't knew Smashfags were seething Capkucks. Guess MvCI has left you spergs mentally damaged I see.

>KoF invented envelopes with a seal
bruh

>Did we LOSS anyone in this "Everyone is here" Roster in favor of a Function?
Hero, Plant, Incineroar, ect.

Read it again.

I will admit, I never wanted doomguy in smash until late last year when I finally got around to playing his games.
Doombros were cool at first since they were all chill, but the smaller the available dlc slots got the more like stevefags/shantaefags they starting to become.
Can't we please just be the one smash group that doesn't throw a fit if the character doesn't get in?

Attached: 1567282985095.png (197x190, 54K)

And how many games copied that system? Marvel/DBFZ dont count since they have assists and tag ins.

>or give us big girl terry
i'm more for this

What's different between them besides the clothes?

Im so glad he's getting in smash so you annoying fags don't get what you want.

Attached: KEK.png (600x580, 817K)

there it fucking is again

do you retards know ANYTHING else

Well shit man if you're going to add a character from a non SF fighter you might as well go with Tekken since those games are currently relevant for more than guest appearances.

She's in

Attached: 73b9b2c0d6849f3100ee25fd54e37e39.jpg (500x750, 78K)

SFV would rather put in another forgotten Final Fight character than crossover with anyone
but they should put in Ryo
If Ken is the original clone
Ryo is the original Ryu rip off

rob indirectly saved the american video game market user

>I only played a series to hop on a smash roster bandwagon
Fucking cancer.

Yes because there are no KoF games with tags and assists you fucking retard

KICK BACK

ok jojofag-lite

sakurai played kof, it's not a stretch

If Terry didn’t kill Geese, how’d he still get parental/guardian rights to Rock in KoF?

Moveset, Playstyle, Personality.

>lol theyre blond americans they must be the same
Idiots

Attached: 1567457086409.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Ok, and who we LOST in this 70 plus roster where everyone is here in favor of those picks?

That they have different moves and don't play similarly? Terry doesn't even have a normal DP, it is a charge

I will be frank, I really don't feel like replying to you because you don't care and is trying to put a spin into it. I will just say that this was a smart choice of design since it gave more chances and play time in the arcades.

Sakura and Dan are both ripoffs of SNK characters too, it goes back and forth

Same character d

>In the arcades, when I was younger, there was a game called King of Fighters 95, and I thought I was pretty good. I had a 50-strong win streak on Street Fighter 2 around that time. So I was playing King of Fighters once – and the way arcades are set up in Japan, you can’t really see the person you’re playing against, because you’re on opposite sides of the cabinet. I was feeling pleased with myself because I was winning, and it turned out to be a total beginner with their partner, just trying to have fun, and I thought, ‘Oh no, I shouldn’t have beaten them so badly. Now they’re going to feel like they never want to play it again!’ It’s important to think about the beginner crowd.

KoF pretty much influenced sakurai to make smash because he felt bad for blowing everyone the fuck out at it so terry deserves to be in for this reason alone

there is no charge in smash, it's literally just gonna become a dp but with feet instead

>who we LOST in this 70 plus roster where everyone is here in favor of those picks?
We lost actual characters that weren't selected to make space for the mindless functions

A custody battle in court.

>rated E game
>Cucked by CERO
>gets denied
Heh nothin personnel gaijin..

sure
but there are other SNK characters who are also worth a damn

Auto post fucked that, meant to say same character designer that did Ryu did Ryo and Robert iirc anyway

I'm not a huge KoF fan, but I've wanted Terry in ever since Ryu got in. I'm super pumped for Capcom vs. SNK vs. Mario vs. Zelda vs. Donkey Kong vs. Metroid vs. Animal Crossing vs.

Not what I meant, sorry if I worded it weirdly.
I wasn't aware of his bandwagon until the dlc season started so there is no correlation between me playing his games and his smash wagon.

What would his specials and standards be, then? Anything there to make him particularly unique and to stand out from the rest of the cast?

28 here. I laregly know who Terry is because of an old newgrounds flash cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=AIaUtZQJXWo

Yeah, yeah. People on this very board have claimed that Persona was iconic and "extremely popular in Japan". Dragon Quest is, SNK fighting games/Metal Slug aren't and haven't been for a while.

Attached: sonic_hwoah.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>KoF pretty much influenced sakurai to make smash
Why the fuck should we care?

Dan is a joke character meant to poke fun at that they ripped off Ryu
Sakura is more "no hard feelings"

Sakurai decided a long time ago that Heihachi wouldn't work properly in sm4sh. Let's just be realistic about this because Tekken characters move slower and jump higher than most 2d fighting games including KoF, SF and smash. it's not really easy to portray them accurately while totally changing their basic fighting mechanics (the 3d aspect of Tekken is also important). sure they can do what other 2d fighters with Heihachi have done and change his basic properties (smash also does this with a lot of characters) but would it really be fitting?

>I'm not a huge KOF fan but I've wanted terry-
this is the fucking problem
zoomer retards who saw the terry/ken intro in cvs2 and were like "wow!!! terry is just like my favorite street fighter character ken masters!!! they are bros!!!"

fucking kill yourself

Just support the character you like with arguments as to why they're doable and why they'd be a good addition. You don't need to look for "evidence" that they're already in and you don't need to attack anyone else for their tastes. All you need to do is keep up your support and your character can make it in eventually. That's always been my goal as a Doombro.

Attached: doomjaunt.gif (400x250, 176K)

Yet you wonder why Smashbabies are always mocked for everything by the FGC. Maybe a shower should clear your senses.

This is why SNK refused to add Rock to KoF for like 15 years. It doesn't make sense and Rock was meant to be like 6 years old in KoF. As of the recent DLC they seem to have gone back on that.

They were pretty hard assed about this stuff. They refused to allow dead characters to appear in non dream match games too regardless of popularity, like Orochi team and Mature/Vice but are also going back on that now as well.

>jump higher
I meant not jump as high

Oh fine, meanwhile all SNK spin offs doing better than ever there. Believe in what you want to believe.

nigger you wouldn't even have smash if it wasn't for KoF so show some respect for once

No, we didn't, cause even cutting the three you keep bitching about we still have 66 other characters. And the sad part is you don't even bitch about the BAD ones.

>rosterfags are still angry to this day

Why the fuck is there infighting between SNK games now
Fuck off retards

A lot of the basic mechanics in smash come from KoF

>Power Wave: A projectile that travels along the ground, could be his Neutral B (Like Cloud's Blade Beam)
>Rising Tackle: Jumping kick, perfect Up B material
>Burn Knuckle and Crack Shoot: Either one one could be Side B/Down B or vice versa
>Power Geyser/Buster Wolf: Potential Final Smashes (kinda like Ryu and Ken), Geyser could be long range, Wolf could be close range
You're welcome.

Attached: Terry-kofXIII.jpg (600x1020, 201K)

Anime-Tier Brawler combos, cancellable specials, an actual Super meter because they cant really exist without it, multiple different types of jumps.
Also most of his moves are guile styled charge moves

Well first off retard he asked how they are different. Second in smash Ryu and Ken do have DP motions for a version of their DP, which Terry won't cause rising tackle isn't a DP. Smash also didn't have motions before Ryu, so whether Terry has them at all or introduces charges remains to be seen if he even makes it in. Which really leaves them with fuck all similarity outside of has projectile.

Attached: DFE7D379-0B55-431B-9133-DCF608D0C5B4.gif (304x224, 103K)

based nintendo having boomer taste besides fagker

why would Sakurai play terry in 95 lmao, he's not even good in any kofs other than 97. If you weren't playing Kyo upkicks or jank ass Athena you would get fucking bodied.

Sakurai was definitely a Kyochad

>All you need to do is keep up your support and your character can make it in eventually
Fair enough

wow, a fireball, DP, and a tatsu! only this time he also has a dash punch, totally nothing at all exactly like ryu and ken!! he'd play totally differently I SWEAR!

Imagine being a doomfag right now lol

Attached: seething.png (575x385, 44K)

all they gotta do is make his tits a bit smaller, and its good.

the REAL question is, should they have a nip voice him, or an american

I wonder how they'll clean up girl Terry.

>we
kys r*ddit

Your Capkuck behavior is showing

Joker is shaping up to be the only good character in the pass you geriatric old bastard.

i fucking hate capcom and love SNK, but Terry would be THE SINGLE most boring character choice for an SNK rep, fucking come on dude

>Smashfags blatantly ignore a games history and relevance just because they don't like the character
>Smashfags fling shit about the game in question when they have never even played it
>Smashfags will throw every insult in the book at you for liking a character they think doesn't "deserve to be in"
>Smashfags will complain and whine about said characters when they are released because they are "op"
Holy cringe I think smashfags need to kill themselves ASAP

button shorts, raise shirt to cover cleavage more. thats it

>no one mentioning JUST DEFEND, or the pop out attack you get when pressing two buttons, or the POW meter

cope zoomer. Persona is garbage waifufaggotry.

Rising Tackle is a DP motion in some games so they could well just do that

The odd thing for Terry is you would expect him to have KoF movement mechanics like running, shorthops, rolling...all of which are smash mechanics as well

Cool, I know next to nothing about the dude, but if they can make him into an unique and interesting character then I'm on board. He's probably as good as in, but even then I wish you luck, Bogardbros.

Sure Smashfag Capkuck. Suuuurrre.

>SNKringe retard has an opinion
Cute.

doomfags always shitting on other characters who are in

The only good thing about joker is that he wasn't byleth or edelguard.

Here's your SNK rep, bros!

Attached: Marco Rossi Moveset.jpg (4000x2801, 2.75M)

He was playing Ryo or Geese

This is the big question. Engrish is obviously the only acceptable choice, but a large part of the ignorant smash player audience will complain about a 'bad dub' if they do it.

Oh, no need to cope. I didn't buy this trash.

>their trailers will be continuations of previous trailers
that's retarded, the only reason Banjo was a continuation was because of the rare connection

My favorite fighting game of all time is KOF'98UMFE. My team is EX King, Kyo, Heavy D!.

I used to be a capcom fan, but with how SFV has shaped up and how I've realized how deeply flawed every mainline SF game has been, I've largely left it behind lol

good for you. go whine about minecraft shit not getting in.

>man I hate smash and smashfags, which is why they should add characters I want in smash

>WESTERN CHARACTERS
>orc
>chinese warrior girl
>mongolian warrior dude
>brown witch
>tribal stone goblins
>african heroes never die clone

Nip with engrish, dub fags are faggots

God you people have shit taste, it's astonishing. Have you people ever tried playing a good game? Have you considered it even?

>DoomSquidKid
I don't need this in my life.

Attached: again.png (499x691, 290K)

>I really fucking hope he has the female alt at least

Attached: 3547hw.png (720x303, 96K)

joker was a missed opportunity
they could have assigned different personas to each of his attacks for example he could have summoned jack frost to cast bufu to do a PK freeze like attack

>Smashfag secondaries only care about muh dick and waifushit
I'll give you a hint faggot, all of the Ultimate newcomers are aimed at boomers. You underage shitters already got your FEshill zoomer trash in the last game, be glad you even got Inkling and Joker.

Says the little furfag that cries when people give criticism towards Banjoke.

Attached: 1566091787193.png (489x526, 292K)

It was only in a few parts of the world, user

Old man shouts at cloud. Are you pushing 40? Is that why you refuse to play actually good games in favour of wallowing in the shallow nostalgia of your youth?

>When Terry's FS meter is full, he enters Max Mode
>He chain various special attacks for dazzling combos
>Example: A-->A--Forward Tilt--->Burn Kunckle-->Power Gyser(Foward Smash)---Power Stream(Final Smash)

24 and have never given a shit about SNK games.
don't worry I know all about the hip quotes and phrases like HEVEE MACHINE GUN or CAWM ON BASTA WULF so I'll be able to pretend I have given a shit.

>B
Power Wave - grounded projectile
>Side B - ground
Burn Knuckle - Forward moving punch, knocks away
>Side B - air
Crack Shoot - combo extender, doesn't move him forward much
>Down B
Power Charge - a shoulder barge, combo extender
>Up B
Rising Tackle - pretty standard

Smash attacks would include his C+D and a move that looks like power dunk.

>DoomSquidKid
Please never mention that name ever again.
I hate that he's one of the main doomguy for smash representatives on twitter.
"I don't think doomguy will get into smash"
"Of course he will. He has a bunch of proof"
"Please show me?"
"No go look it up yourself"
That was how one of his arguments went awhile ago. If I can find it again I'll link it but geez.
Never mention him ever.

Attached: 1567042508346.jpg (366x401, 54K)

You have selected...POWER DRIVE

I could see Burn Knuckle as his horizontal recovery with little vertical lift while Rising Tackle has good vertical range but small horizontal range sort of like Bayo's recovery. Crack Shoot meanwhile could probably work as a way to get past projectiles which would make him a hard counter for projectile heavy characters like Ness or Pichu.

Attached: raddington.png (400x637, 460K)

I'd say I prefer Metal Slug to King of Fighters, but what the hell can any of them do other than shoot? I'd rather get a Windjammers character than anyone from Metal Slug.

>Sakurai Steals Project M's Turbo mode

Motherfucker

seething minecraft kiddie, maybe get better taste.

>worse Cloud beam
>Mac up-b
>Raptor Boost with more punch
ffffun

>Smashtranny thinks he's higher then thou, but yet throws a massive bitchfit over a young girl beating a bunch of smelly manchildren at their own autism game.

Mai or Nakoruru

yep, shit taste

To be fair the user was talking about not knowing so you just proved their point since you knew who they are, it doesn't care if you give a shit or not

Yeah it's Nip based but come on son. How many generic anime swordsman are we up to now? Fucks sake of you are going to have a sword guy at least do Yoshimitsu so they can go balls crazy with the design instead of sword + cape again. Christ's sake even Tekken can be more creative like putting Gon in.

that's the most standard basic shit I've ever seen. People actually want this?

Attached: 1548357680921.gif (400x300, 814K)

user he was Ryo, if you read the whole interview he mentioned zanretsuken-ing the fuck out of his opponent

mai isnt exactly the most interesting character, gameplay-wise
tits are nice and all but there's a reason people dont really play her in kof that much lol

I imagine Crack Shoot working like Little Mac's down-B, having a large hitbox and dealing a lot of damage (maybe spiking), but putting him into special fall if he misses and goes flying off the stage.

>what can megaman do other than shoot?
>what can mario do other than jump?

cool. now the anime swordsman fags are moving onto martial artists
>wow punch kick so original
fuck you, or as terry would say, FAK YU

SNK Heroines did 300K worldwide, KoF14 did 20K in Japan on release. SNK isn't big anymore.

This is literally one guy you retard.

Crack shoot could be a combo move that spikes. Something like Terry landing an aerial close to the ledge and immediately spiking with crack shoot.

Well anyone is free to go parrot the more reasonable statements about rosterfaggotry made by Doomfags in this thread. You don't have to let that represent you.

The average Smashfag was born in 2004 or later. Your attempt to rationalize the outrage is admirable but ultimately misguided.

Attached: markiplier.jpg (600x450, 73K)

Power Wave can't be done on air. Instead it becomes Power Dunk.

Nakorurufags are crying oh no no no no no

There's no other way for people to justify it, so they make up retarded reasons.

>SFV - Ryo
>Blazblue Crosstag - two waifus probably, maybe just Athena and Kensou since they make a good pair
>UNIEL - K'
>Mortal Kombat - Genjuro or Yamazaki
>Dragon Ball FighterZ - Orochi?
>Guilty Gear - fuck it Rock Howard

most of the other characters in smash only punch, kick or make sword slashes, but that doesn't make them any less interesting.

Fuck yeah, Generic Fighting Game Main Character is coming to Smash!

We Doombros sure as hell don't associate with this faggot.

Attached: dood vs moom.png (576x433, 506K)

Sure Smashfag, keep up the pretend game. We all know you Capkucks are seething beyond fuck because SNK is actually bringing back their other fighting games. Meanwhile you fags keep killing your own. Eat shit and die Capkuck.

>nigger you wouldn't even have smash if it wasn't for KoF
WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

To be honest having thought on it this even seems obvious.

Capcom and SNK were the Sega and Nintendo of the arcades. It makes sense that if Ryu was added SNK wouldn't be far behind, given the fact that Sakurai seems to prioritize these sorts of things over just going straight popularity.

Add to that that Sakurai personally is obviously very aware of SNK games (and how much smash has lifted mechanically and conceptually from KoF) in a way I'm surprised more people didn't expect this sooner.

What if he gets drive cancels so can cancel crack shoot into a dunk?

>WHAT WOULD MAKE ERDRICK UNIQUE? ERDRICK IS LITERALLY JUST ROBIN CLONE BORING GENERIC ANIME SWORDSMEN NUMBER 568! SAKURAI WHY ARNT YOU CATERING TO MEEEEEE! THESE CHARACTERS DONT HAVE INTERESTING MOVESETS! THEY SHOULDN'T BE IN SMASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's true but the thing is, he's always replying to people who are against doomguy with that same "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude so a lot of people probably see him as a representation of doombros.

Attached: 1567044082649.gif (488x519, 400K)

>Terry is fucking irrelevant now.
If by now you mean this year. This poll is from last year.

Attached: EDaLf7pUUAAMMDh.jpg (1200x747, 296K)

ok

Guys, Banjo's coming out soon too.

Doesn't anybody care about that?

mad

>one of the main doomguy for smash representatives
You do know this is a kids party game right? Not fucking politics

yep can't wait

>Calling anyone generic when MARIO is in the game.

Nigger don't quote me, I was merely asking out of pure curiosity. Get out of here with your gigantic retardation.

All these "anime swordman" types are stupid as fuck

Is crack shoot even cancelable in KoF?

Why should we? What's the point of having Banjo when the characters he meets are fucking literally who trash?

>polls mattering for character picks in smash ever
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/vote?lang=en
wow ken 7 spots behind akuma and 2 spots behind evil ryu, surely theyll add akuma in smash bros

Because being iconic doesn't matter otherwise Bayonetta wouldn't be in

keep seething zoomer your tears are delicious

Attached: 1506674603380.jpg (480x480, 37K)

MOOM

I hope smash fags get cancer

You'll eventually be old enough to play M rated games, don't worry about it.

>Arcades don't exist on any sizable scale in lots of the world
>All their franchises are mostly fighting games which people outside of the FGC have no reason to give a shit about
>They had a console and handheld ages ago
>almost went bankrupt
you should be lucky anyone born after 95 even knows who they are, not upset that most people don't know them

Marco and the crew will save the fighterpass.

Attached: Metal Slug Crew.png (2000x1895, 3.76M)

>FG players get Terry
>Smash players get another Captain Falcon
Why is ANYONE upset about this?

Weird ironic shitpost you made, zoomer

You could argue the same for Ryu yet he ended up being different to play as.

Haven't touched XIII in ages so can't remember, don't think so in other ones. But no reason it couldn't work in smash

because smash didnt already have a shoto archetype lol

You can't say that without giving us your ideal roster for us to laugh at

Already am retard, how is this an argument?

Ryu was unique at the time of his inclusion obviously because no one did what he could do. Now that he's in, Bogard would overlap with his niche a great deal, thus making him not unique.

How do we stop his faggotry? I don't want this autist representing my people.

Attached: loads shotgun with malicious intent.png (1000x779, 582K)

your tears are so delicious keep feeding me some more

Attached: stocking2.png (1038x1557, 772K)

can SNK ever stop making Nintenbabbies asshurt?
>Take Melee's spot at EVO with SamSho
>Become the fourth most entered game at EVO
>Now taking a character spot in SMASH and bootyblasting the entire zoomer smashbabby fans in one go
SNK always wins baby

Nintendo owns 2/3 of Bayo's games. That's why she's in.

>Yea Forumseddit would prefer FUCKING nakoruru over Terry Bogard

makes me sick

Attached: 8C02390B-F255-41FD-A855-DF08363CF029.png (299x325, 152K)

Bogard has the ability to very unique.
And also
He doesnt HAVE to face his opponent at all times

Because smashfags will never be satisfied, they're all children

seething weeb zoomer

ken wasnt dlc dude. no work went into him. hes an echo

Bayonetta IS iconic, you would know if you weren't underage. She won the ballot and was ranked among the top 50 most popular vidya characters in Japan once. Do you seriously believe someone that's not an icon could do that?

You can just retweet more positive stuff.

Panty and Stocking its shit

It'll probably be Terry but I really do like metal slug more being the only snk franchise I've played

it's 3 out of 70 characters. Still pretty unique.

I don't even play fighting games or anything SNK besides Metal Slug and Shock Troopers but I know what fucking King of Fighters is and Terry.

How is a mascot of a fucking console manufacturer obscure to you guys? Do all the people in the Smash fandom who care about Evo just turn it off the second Smash is done?

> its
ESL-kun pls

Attached: 1552104218580.jpg (800x974, 204K)

Bayonetta was in because Nintendo wanted to shill their Wii U exclusive

either that or Sakurai has huge bias for Platinum

relax nigga this nintendog is hoping for terry. get mad at the anime swordsman retards or the fags mad that reimu wont get in

This is going to be worse than castlevania for all the fake fans coming out of the woodwork for a couple months

>Bayonetta IS iconic
Bayofag here, she kinda isn't. She only got in due to people realizing Nintendo funded her second game.

kun your fucking mother

ryu was different to play as because of his FG gimmick. You can't do that again without it being a stale remake of the same gimmick. Terry can't be unique because Ryu is already taking up the one thing that would make a basic fisty brawler like him unique compared to the rest of the cast in smash.

Attached: puff.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Even more obvious, and I can't believe we didn't see this one coming, ever since SNK came back to the videogame business, they have been pushing to add their characters in any crossover/cameo they can, two of which on Namco games already, so the idea of them asking to be part of Smash... is kind of obvious. Specially with all the retro and even modern games from them coming to the Switch recently.

>this again
ken is wildly different than ryu lol, all of his buttons are different, and his specials all have different properties

exactly the treatment akuma would have gotten

>Do all the people in the Smash fandom who care about Evo just turn it off the second Smash is done?
Yes that is exactly what they do and why smash shouldn't be at EVO

>3 Marios is okay
>3 Links is okay
>9 fucking Marths is okay
>But Terry is a problem

>Do all the people in the Smash fandom who care about Evo just turn it off the second Smash is done?
well Tekken ended at 3:30 and Smash was the last game in the finals so I'm guessing they didn't tune in at all

fucking kek

Yeah, because the whole point of having Banjo in Smash was so he could be part of the other four DLC characters and not the 50 plus nintendo icons already in the game...

Attached: 1555776591168.jpg (819x553, 94K)

they're ok with it as long as its an ultra weeb sword character like joker

>She only got in due to people realizing Nintendo funded her second game.
Dunno what you mean by that, she won the ballot. People voted for her. Why would someone that's not an icon win an open ballot like that? I think you're making this more complicated than it should. What is it that prevents her from being an icon, in your opinion?
Terry is a problem because he's paid DLC from a fighter pack with limited slots and a newcomer, unlike the characters you previously mentioned.

>no argument
kek

Attached: eggchad.png (680x680, 137K)

But... Mario, Link, Pac-Man, Pikachu, Mega Man, fucking Simon belmont, RYU FROM STREETS, NOT ONLY DIDDY KONG REUNION BUT GETTING TO FINALLY MEET DONKEY KONG TOO. Dont tell me you're upset just for Terry..

I am happy with her, but assuming the whole point of the Ballot was to get a third party winner (while the first party winners were trow to the "Maybe for Ultimate" camp) I wonder how different the result would have been, should Nintendo revealed the Cloud was coming, before the announcing the Ballot.

>people laughed for months at Bandana Dee because Hat Gomba
>we're getting Terry which is referred as Hat Ken
lmao, anyway I hope they'll add This is true love we makin' as ost.
Also what would be Terry's stage?

>This is true love we makin'
pretty sure capcom owns that song

So is joker and hero and no one complained.

Mario/Luigi/Dr Mario you nigga, he's as shot as it gets. Hell, Fox for that matter if we go purely as an archetype.

No, people thought he won't be unique because his shit has been done by Mario. But they added stuff to him that made him stand out, like emulating how the SF1 arcade buttons worked.

>he thinks Fatal Fury and its sequels played similarly to Street Fighter

it really is true that frogposters are retards

NONE of those are fucking okay you idiot. No amount of whataboutisms will change that. Just because it happened once doesn't mean we like it and think it should fucking happen again. ESPECIALLY when we're paying almst half the entire game's price AT MINIMUM for five fucking characters.

Attached: 1523334451359.jpg (249x243, 12K)

Terry can bring in some KOF mechanics with him to differ from Ryu/Ken, Frogposter.

Attached: 1556402678376.png (680x697, 948K)

What you have to remember about the shitflinging is that most smashfags are nintendo fans

I really shouldn't have to say anything more

>hat Ryu

smash rosterfag threads aren't about the character, they're about the inevitable salt any and all announcements create

mario, luigi, and doc play nothing like shotos

No idea.
I guess just channel your inner based Otis poster and try to let him know a lot of the stuff is just coincidence via twitter.

Attached: cover3.jpg (800x450, 170K)

Because Joker, whether you like it or not, has wider appeal than Terry. His reception is proof of this.

>Very recent popular character from a very recent popular game
No fuking shit

joker and hero are from games with completely different themes and ideas. Fatal Fury and KoF are both games that are stylistically identical to Street Fighter. It's like asking for a Lucas tier semi-clone of Ryu

Attached: 1524868121384.jpg (680x667, 145K)

Some people care about videogames than just whatever character is flavor of the month from the latest anime swordsman self insert shit

Not even into SNK games, but it has to be the Train one, right? Again, I am not even into SNK games, and even I know about that Stage, and his links with Terry! If not, I guess Geese penthouse.

it doesn't even have to be KoF. Simply picking in FF alone makes him standout, like Just Defend, MAX power, POW boost and the like.

do you even know what a shoto is? the standard special moves being projectile/antiair/"clearance"/momentum move? Yeah they all have them.

>True Love We're Makin
>Onions Sauce for Geese
>Terry's Theme (duh)
As for his stage, it'd probably be South Town. I'd love Geese's lair, but that's already in Tekken 7.

you mean hat ken

It was more about Terry being more irrelevant than Kyo but go ahead I guess.

Most likely his train stage from Fatal Fury 2.

you literally think it's a clone because it's also a traditional fighting game. I doubt you ever played it.

>I have never played fatal fury

chinese overlord said he wanted to bring out kof15 in 2020. if terry doesnt get in this wave, he'd certainly be in the next one to advertise its release

>popular game is popular
WOOOOW. thanks for stating the obvious, retard. Terry is not popular, there is no loophole in what he said about Joker.

>no-one complained
where do you think you are

mario and doc dont even have a momentum move lol

Don't reply to me, reply to the retard that can't see why Joker was received better than Terry.
And apparently those people are outnumbered by the others, as Joker's reception shows.

Kyo is still getting games and is still the face of his series

>Tornado isn't a momentum/clearance move
>move known for lifting the bros. upward

Ironic, cause people actually asked to bring Lucas back as DLC back in four... and Roy too for that matter. Heck, we ever wanted to bring Wolf back as paid DLC as well.

I am sure Terry will be perfectly unique, considering his special are still different enough, and how simple Smash controls are.

Wow, it really is true rosterfags don't play Smash.

Attached: lNZEr.gif (320x240, 759K)

The only people that wanted Roy back were Melee memelords. That was a huge mistake

>And apparently those people are outnumbered by the others, as Joker's reception shows.
Ignorant people always outnumber informed people, doesn't mean they should run the show or else everything gets ruined

>this is what Terry is working with for a moveset
>youtube.com/watch?v=HbWPpkTN4tY

Attached: 1519090832636.jpg (480x279, 43K)

He's saying had more appeal than joker. Of fucking course he had as a recent popular flavor of the time character. It makes him more of a shill pick than anything else

and people still like him less.

i do play smash, but man i miss melee mario and luigi

>I-I'm better than all of those sheeple!
Keep that superiority complex of yours in check, if you will.

Remember when Smash Bros was about FUCKING NINTENDO CHARACTERS?

Attached: 15F713A5-09E4-44B6-A4DE-FBD038D45D6C.jpg (1280x888, 171K)

Yeah remember when Ryu has the donkey kick in SF2?

youtube.com/watch?v=EH5S-TtEPrI

Boring

Thanks, I truly resent SNK getting in because I don't give a shit about fighting games but I'm not retarded and only posted that to piss people off.

You mean something that happened only one time? Coz in Melee they have been going after third parties.

go and play fucking fatal fury, stupid zoomer

keep crying first party tard, ultimate's bigger problem is its gameplay, not the fact that 10%~ of the roster is third parties. neck yourself.

I agree, but it happen none the less.

>No Power Dunk
Eww, no thanks

is this shit supposed to help you case? It's STILL the most basic shit out there. Literally some Ryu moves mixed with a captain falcon move. fucking bravo terryfags.

Attached: 1510107215838.gif (316x288, 1.02M)

>some ryu moves
Has 0 similarities with Terry in special moves and normals alone.

Ok I'm convinced, he looks pretty cool. I hope the leak is real now.
Where's the best place to play ff games?

the delusion and cope is real with this one.

You resent the fact that every little thing in your life, including something that literally nothing to do with you, doesn't pander 100% to you? Disappointed I can understand, but resentful?

Just like a spoiled child, living the smash player life.

Switch has all of the old FF games as far as I remember.

play the fucking game

yet people like him more than iori yagami, who is a beloved fan favorite worldwide

I do, maybe you should. You're probably thinking of that Sakazaki fellow.

Are those good ports?
What about the Vol 2 on ps4? (Can't seem to find vol 1 on ps4 though.)

Jesus fuck why are you so mad? Yes, I resent that something I don't like is getting one of 2 (two) remaining slots that could have gone to something I care about, why is this a problem for you? It's the literal definition of an opinion.