I can't believe it's fucking over

Attached: 1503342798456.jpg (1417x1417, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTrYgdF3JKA
youtube.com/watch?v=MMkKDv4brZ0
youtu.be/a_irXDDTlqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did it end?

A sign

?

the entire premise of this game was the reference of that girl who was suffocated, everything outside that is just boring

t. Game Theory watcher
It's actually about kidnapping, quackery, surveillance, car accidents, videotapes and parallel universes.
With the "Book of Baby Names", if it ended.
I'm not sure what board Petscop is relevant to. It's not a real game, and it's not really paranormal.

>Thank you for watching. : )
I dunno that does seem definitive to me, but who knows

This series is far from over. The book of baby names is only the beginning.

>Wow, so quirky and creepy! ;) I do love these made up retarded videos without any sense that I just put my headcanon into, so obscure and dark!!
Soi

Attached: 1567325705088.jpg (1024x854, 122K)

See you on Friday

how's the project to recreate petscop coming along? swear i heard something about that

That box really did not need that stroke line.

It's not ending, specially after the secret that popped up about pushing Paul's bed to reveal a hidden door message.

>watching this shit

Attached: 1563511014420.jpg (1276x1420, 152K)

Pretty sure Tiara tried to warn him about Marvin. She wanted him to push his bed in front of the hidden door so Marvin cannot enter.

>it’s actually a bone chilling slow burn

Attached: C7D6A07D-9C5C-4DC5-811D-DCB409F2BD33.jpg (300x300, 47K)

>i am more masculine than you because i dont like media that you like

*ahem* FUCK MARVIN

fuck the youtuber bait shit

No, I'm average, you're simple a non male.

here
i
come

What happened there? Did Paul escape?

So much onions.

you would know

>series is so shit that the biggest professional ARG/spookyshit yewtuber makes a video saying how shit it is
lol

Wait, what do you mean ended? Last video I remember was dancing to The Sign by Ace of Base. Are people being dumb and thinking "We finished our easter egg hunt" means the series is over, or is there a new video out and I overlooked it?

I'll just wait for the NightMind video for the final synopsis

Attached: F098BFC6-9D69-490E-B03A-71109E9A160A.jpg (567x680, 62K)

sauce? sounds enjoyable

The last video ran a bunch of credits and people thinks it's over. It's not, something important happened to Paul and some secrets popped up a few times, I don't think they would have done this if they wanted to end it.

Paul was the red Pyramid Head avatar, as seen by other people, right?

Who are you quoting?

DUDE DEAD KIDS LMAO

_no

>having so little faith in your own opinion that you just use other people's opinions instead
Zoomers, ladies and gents.

This shit is so poorly paced, just like marble hornets was.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTrYgdF3JKA

>What
>No
>No
>D-

Attached: smilecop.png (331x357, 124K)

What?!

this

I thought it was funny when paul got hit by the car.

Other than that, the stuff in these episodes made it feel more like he was playing some sort of online game, rather than a game paul supposedly found. What with the way the others interact with him and how marvin asks what room he's in. Gave me the impression that there's a few different people playing the game each in a different room, and marvin wasn't sure which one was actually paul, so he had to ask. Not really sure what they were going for with that.

>biggest professional ARG/spookyshit yewtuber
You're such a fucking faggot my dude

Attached: 12949022482.jpg (1600x1146, 316K)

>tfw watching Nightmare Masterclass' videos on Petscop

He got raped, hence the delay in finishing his last message

Attached: 1479012609290.png (408x458, 65K)

I remember find this a couple of years ago, then it stopped consistently updating and now I look again and I have no idea whats going on.

What are the chances for a video tonight? Since apparently the locker code is the same as today's date, and I don't really think this is the ending.

Attached: fuck.png (75x179, 26K)

good

Attached: 1485759541256.gif (240x260, 1023K)

ill take my slasher horror bloodcurdling and with lots of jumpscares please. i wish jj abrams would try horror :)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: .....png (420x384, 114K)

Pretty sure that locker video was posted on that same date though, Sept 2nd

0, the videos are for today

Shit, I thought they came out before Sept 2.

It was probably still the 1st in several timezones, so understandable

Here's to another 4 months before we get a dump of videos again

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

This is the gayest shit on the internet.

Nightmind clearly hates petscop, if he makes a final vid it'll be shit like his last one.

>nothing has ever topped KING KONG IN THE TRUNK yet

The Ace of Base video was pretty great once people figured it out.

Lets hope its a quick four months

Attached: 5789329052.png (229x279, 131K)

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=MMkKDv4brZ0

In retrospect, it was just okay, I think. It is clear now how much shit they made up along the way and didn't really know what to do with it when they began the series. It's Lost all over again, they ask new questions every episode and there is no way to answer any of the previous ones. I like the mystery of it but too much stuff doesn't make any sense (time travel? so there is multiplayer?).
Worst thing is the only places to really discuss the thing are reddit and discord and 80% of people there are actual retards discussing ms paint """""""""art""""""""" and twitter-tier memes, so Im just gonna wait until few normal people come up with good theories in a few months

Thanks user.

Attached: DANCE.gif (178x176, 14K)

The creator(s) pretty much alluded to the 'make it up as you go' nature with these most recent videos. When Paul's playing Graverobber, the opponent remarks that 'five steps was too much and they can't go back now', which is more than likely a jab at the five-video dump they made four months ago

And yeah it sucks that there's nowhere decent to discuss this shit. I was hoping Yea Forums would pull through but the game is met with the usual dumb opposition every time (usually getting wrapped up in the semantics of whether it's actually a game or now, but somehow two dozen HE'S IN threads IS congruent to vidya discussion)

The issue is that I want to ask questions and such just for the sake of the flow of thread going on beyond shitposting but because of the amount of time between each videos I completely forgot most of the story.

>the entire series alludes to a website
>multiple references and even a point where it shows a low-quality web page
>no website ever created or revealed
Why even tease this shit if your not going to follow through with it.

Attached: 1535500367769.jpg (326x321, 12K)

Someone should warn him that this forced mystery voice is tacky as fuck

Yeah I've the exact same problem, which is why I'm currently going through a 10+hr (lul) in-depth series on it to brush up again

A few gamejackers have created false leads, but yeah it is kind of a bummer. I can understand the creator wanting to keep interaction purely internal though

Wow I remember seeing the first time this dude made a thread about this game. Haven't heard of it since, time flies, and now it has over a million views. It was literally some kid shilling it on Yea Forums lol

back to Yea Forums idiot

With all the effort the guy went into making those videos, he should have just gone ahead and made the fucking game. Make it at least somewhat believable, let people figure shit out on their own instead of showing them everything up front.

Yeah I was there for the first thread too, humble beginnings. Didn't think I'd still be watching it more than two years later. Wonder how much longer this ride's gonna be

This, I lost track a while ago and from what I've heard it only gets more complicated as it goes

looks like his team got a lot bigger, I mean, just look at the credits

Attached: 1357422010118.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>there won't be a full game of petscop
That being said "Here I come" was probably the most scary part of the series so far

Attached: 74b09406b390b72c4f91775c8c46cea2.jpg (1332x694, 46K)

->

What? My reaction image was in response to your thinking the 'List of Baby Names' was representative of the real-life devs involved.

Somewhat glad I unsubbed from that prideful cunt.

you did a right thing, never support furfaggots

>Prideful cunt is also a furfaggot
Doesn't surprise me at all.

All these interesting horror series always turn to shit by dragging things out too long

Nigger you like a fucking youtube creepypasta. You have no horse in this race.

nah, i'm glad we got this instead of 5-10 episodes. at least they made a right call putting that thing to an end

The Virgin Nightmind
>poorly researched, overly-dramatic and pleb pandering
>total videos amounts to just over an hour in length

The Chad Nightmare Masterclass
>exhaustively researched and dense with references, told in an entertaining but straight-faced manner, never presents his opinion as fact
>his coverage totals at least ten hours worth of video so far

Nightmind is a faggot. Wait for Nexpo.

How come a series with based boomer ps1 aesthetics attracts so many dumb zoomers

This. I have to wonder if he's doing it such a disservice because he's trying to throw people off the scent of being the creator of it but this is grasping at straws, because his last video was such shit im trying to find excuses

This guy gets it

Attached: s1fq750e4tw21.png (543x767, 217K)

There is a pseudo nostalgia that people can experience for older technology. Example: all the old dudes who are into WW2/civil war stuff.

The gigachad Pyrocynical

From where he's sitting, she's gesturing towards the wall.

This user might be right

I still don't understand what Marvin's sprite even is, it barely looks like the "model" and the black parts seem too thick to be eyebrows. Also the 2nd model of Marvin looks like it has larger eyebrows compared to the 1st, odd.

Attached: Marvin.png (680x173, 103K)

>here
>i
>come
what do you do?

also aparently they are in a facility with many test subjects
no joke that scene gave me the fucking chills man
why are you so dumb paul
why didnt you push the bed.

Attached: OMEGA BEST BOY.png (399x421, 283K)

I didn't make the connection between Marvin and those 3d renders til someone pointed it out, his sprite is so indiscernible I was convinced it was a head of cauliflower or something all this time

it's the head turned sideways

> NNNO.. HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT I WAS RECORDING THE AUDIO FOR MY INDIE HORROR LETS PLAY IN MOM'S HONDA CIVIC... YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TELL IT WAS A CAR DOOR

Attached: aaAA.png (231x218, 9K)

god i fucking love this series

which was your favorite moment fellas?
marvin
coming
now

killed me holy fuck i almost had a heart att

not in table

What?

WHAT!?

Why would he be playing petscop in a car, user

It's not over fuck you. It hasn't answered a goddamn thing yet.

It could be that, but I really can't see it. I don't get why his eyebrows would be so thick and large, unless the sprite was made to look more "squished".

Attached: marvin compare.png (594x424, 61K)

I think it's the head turned sideways. If you go off the thing on the right to the thing on the left, he clearly doesn't have a mouth, just an angry green face with a hook nose. The sprite is weird and makes it look like a fat mutsached guy for some reason though.

I do think that Petscop started to get kind of absorbed in its own bullshit after a while. It's really hard to keep track with what's actually going on, we need straight up no bullshit explanations for some things.

And to see what's being the censors.

Attached: 1548126757632.jpg (384x309, 39K)

So what was marvin?

The god damn syncs are the most amazing thing out of all the horror webseries

based

These last 3 videos have honestly been my favorite. The hype I had when they caught Care B and finally showed the machine was insane.

I am perfectly fine if that was the finale, it was so fucking good that they wouldn't be able to top it.

BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE BYE-BYE

Attached: 1558657660844.png (419x370, 175K)

R2 Down L2 Right L1 Up
FUCK

So is it actually over now?

redpill me on petscop. is it generic vidya themed creepypasta trash?

>Marvin not in table
>FUCK is
Based

I'll just say we've come a long way since ben drowned.

Watch the first few episodes and see for yourself. In my opinion it's the best horror web series ever created.

Why are people making so much a fuss about this scene.

PAUL SPEAK TO ME MAN

No, it's kino. Don't listen to these jaded faggots

And I'm a piece of shit.
Here I go.

Attached: Shovel.gif (128x128, 6K)

put on headphones, go in a dark room, and just watch. there's no jump scares if you don't know where to look so don't worry

Oh shit new episodes, i really though they had finished it with the Care dance thing

inb6 >>>NOOO JUMPSCARES ATMOSPHERE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS

its perfect forshadowing
think about it
we already had seen pauls room in the ghost video
we saw his bed
in the previous video she was trying to tell us something
she was moving right. and pointing right
paul should have pushed his bed to the right to block marvins entry
pauls panic when she just pointed right repeatedly. and getting angrier
then his horror when he realized marvin was coming and was cut off
then when he finally posted the "not in the table"
it implies he typed gibberish in his panic while he was attacked.

its perfect horror man
in my opinion atleast

>there's no jump scares
I'd consider that one loading screen a jump scare desu

Because even young people played the PS1 growing up.

that's why I said if he doesn't know where to look it's fine, since you have to focus to see it

What was this series about? I remember seeing a video a while ago about fringe psychological theories and some girl who died, and it seemed interesting, but the game seems to have grown beyond that. Is there any ARG shit or other content to get into besides the videos or do you just watch those to get the story?

Attached: here.png (503x507, 171K)

Which episode?

based

>yfw Here I Come

Attached: 1535072035860.png (540x626, 329K)

It's heartwarming to know you support trans/nonbinary rights, user.

Nightmare "Actually this is all about late capitalism you fucking chuds" Masterclass is fucking just as bad you retard.

>"not in the table"
>it implies he typed gibberish
OHHH, so that's what it means. I thought the whole sentence was an input and it meant something like
>don't fuck me in the table Marvin-dono

>does everything she can with her limited options to tell Paul he's in trouble
>Paul fucks up anyways
>apologizes despite doing nothing wrong and gives him the locker code
>even brings the other 500 pieces to the machine

Attached: 6e63af745feefdc2678c98317fa11d54b29ddb81_00.jpg (512x393, 12K)

I'd rather someone who gets into their own thoughts too much and lets it delve into unrelated politics than someone like NM who just shits out content and tries to cover it up with that cringy voice

For the love of God I just wish the creator would name themself or selves already. I want the soundtrack. I want the sprites. I want the builds.

Care and Paul are the same person.

Which one?

neil cicierega

OST WHEN?

Thats belle/tiara though

>Pet Sounds
my god...

Attached: nielc.png (380x292, 46K)

is it actually over?
Haven't watched the new ep yet but did they play the fuck-fuck-fuck recording

>What
>No
>No
>D-

Attached: 1550736247349.jpg (210x334, 20K)

That's the Candace Newmaker murder/accident

Oh, my bad.

Attached: alert the enemy has taken our intelligence.png (580x750, 609K)

What? No, its the Tiara/Belle rebirth that went wrong.

>Here
>I
>Come

Attached: b1j21sni4h921.jpg (639x452, 29K)

Isn’t nightmind a furry?

fucking reddit invasion

>like NightMind
>turns out to be a f*rry
Yeah right out the window with that one

Attached: 1566549560457.png (949x661, 62K)

Guys I don't think it's actually finished, I think there's still more

Attached: 1553141662211.jpg (390x398, 82K)

>Here
>I
>Bump

I’m glad it’s a slow burn gut wrenching bone chilling video series with absolutely NO JUMPSCARES so my wife’s son doesn’t get upset!

Attached: 71EB4234-F730-4769-9143-4B4182903B88.jpg (303x335, 22K)

It's relevant to being garbage
The whole thing was fucking piss poor

This series was extremely boring, stopped being interesting after the first couple episodes. I think the only people who like this kind of stuff unironically watch 60 minute video essays on “horror”

I popped a boner

You're right, the people who enjoy this kind of stuff don't have ADHD.

Okay, what is this shit and why are people shitposting that a piece of media not having jumpscares is somehow bad.

Attached: 1566970948555.png (788x699, 21K)

it's a drone from Yea Forums just ignore it

I dont like reddit I dont want theme hear discussing this

which is why i'm mainly a fan of action horror

Or maybe we can take the time to watch the series without needing explosions and scary faces everywhere.

I stopped watching at I think Episode 7? Last I remember was when that one object had a big censor block over it

How dumb did it get

Attached: 0 corruption.gif (379x227, 1.99M)

>CHILLING ATMOSPHERE

Attached: 05985CF0-64BB-4A86-BCEE-780889E12EB5.png (644x800, 14K)

>30 minute videos of just standing in a room
Wow! This is horror, this is upvoted

>all the adhd kids in this thread

Go back to Star Wars you fucking retards. Can't go ten seconds without screeching about Reddit, just move there already and fuck off.

Attached: 1555274880035.jpg (862x689, 32K)

Unironically my reaction every time a new episode drops.

I guess people want Slender clones to make a resurgence

Attached: jbayen67c1x21.png (768x768, 389K)

i kinda do, lots of funny shit came out of that

>implying
this creepypasta shit is literally as reddit as you can get
fucking. leave.

Attached: file.png (622x447, 160K)

Retard here, what are we talking about?

Posting the same Basedboy Wojaks and rhetoric for six fucking years straight is the most "Reddit" thing I can think of you fucking tumor. Kill yourself.

Attached: RenSweat.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Wait so is it ai?
Or are these real children
Did the ps1 even have lan play?

I have no idea anymore user, it's implied in some way that they're trapped inside the game because Paul gets put in the game but it's also implied that they're real people at the same time and honestly I don't think any of us know.

Attached: freezer.jpg (500x500, 40K)

user, you're a NPC.

As creepy as "Here I come" was, I don't really understand what it actually meant. Did the "real" Marvin drive over to Paul's house and beat his ass? Or did the game Marvin just teleport inside his room and kill Paul or something.

The game is playing at 2 points in time, one where Paul is willingly playing (this is when he commentates), and the other is when he is forced to play the game with a group of people in separate rooms (this is when he doesn't commentate).
Paul pointed to Marvin what room he is in, so Marvin came for him.

>Posting the same Basedboy Wojaks and rhetoric for six fucking years straight is the most "Reddit" thing I can think of you fucking tumor. Kill yourself.

Attached: 4B1E6C4E-CC60-427B-842C-634253BC98D0.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Holy shit that makes it 10x creepier, but when was it implied that Paul was in a separate room of 8? Unless i'm forgetting something obvious.

Attached: 823498324.jpg (500x500, 36K)

When he goes examining all those rooms, it implies those rooms are inhabited by someone else.
We just don't know what comes first, Paul playing willingly or when he is forced to. He does seem to have knowledge on how to play the game already so he probably got forced to play it first.

Marvin immediate reaction here was hilarious

>Fuck
>Stop
>Stop

But why did he freak out when Paul started playing that song?
Also didn't the machine need 1000 pieces and Paul only had 500?

Attached: Petscop 23.mp400001.png (960x720, 490K)

Who's in the other 7 rooms bros

Belle/Tiara put 500 pieces in there to help Paul.
And Paul can't play the song well, so Marvin hates it.

The bitch had the other half, hence why she was there

In the classroom. It ties back to images of a 'testing room' from previous episodes

>The game is playing at 2 points in time, one where Paul is willingly playing (this is when he commentates), and the other is when he is forced to play the game with a group of people in separate rooms (this is when he doesn't commentate).
When is that implied? It's been a while since I've watched the videos in succession, so I've forgotten a lot of the stuff.

The "family"
>You’re not part of family, so you don’t have a room
>This is why I'm not telling the family, because it's exciting
>I forgot to start recording... they won't like that...

Everytime Paul doesn't speak there's another being that is watching him and guiding him to do certain things. However when he does speak he is alone and seems to be exploring at his own pace. The change in playstyle is too much of a difference.

So is the video game an actual experiment/method used in the rebirthing process or is it just Rainer's confession of the crimes Marvin committed?

so what were those low pitched sounds? I couldn't make out anything, but I'm sure someone has run an audio analysis.

dilate

Heh
The little dancing shovel made me giggle

Who are you quoting

Stop feeding the troll

I've been here for 7 years now and for some reason this phrase pisses me off the most out of everything

What does gen means under the save file name
Also I just noticed the Paul sprite turned in to a previous version when he was in that school

Attached: Petscop 18.mp400001.png (960x720, 460K)

that was before he got killed by a car

what
WHAT
W H A T

is it
pet scop
or
pets cop

BONE CHILLING ATMOSPHERIC SLOW BURN

so... what the fuck is this? I upped the contrast on one of the dark transition screens. Looks like a goblin face.

Attached: jesuschristwhatthefuck.png (810x576, 57K)

it's ptsd

marvin

That's a dead kid

yeah, just because the video happens to consist of credits, it's just the "credits" of the game, which you can access in any game just by pressing the menu item. It just happens that more messages are present in that aspect of the game, so a video was made of it.

.................. what the fuck?

>In retrospect, it was just okay, I think. It is clear now how much shit they made up along the way and didn't really know what to do with it when they began the series.
I'm rewatching the series right now. I legitimately think that this was originally all about that rebirthing incident. Too many things connected for that to be a casual coincidence. But I think what happened was someone pointed out that the dates were physically impossible, and the creators, now realizing they just fucked up their immersion, decide to just pile lies on top of lies. I think it's why there was such a huge gap between video batches and why the tone of the game suddenly shifted to slightly religious subtext to a more vengeful one. It also seems to have a sudden and huge drop in references to that incident as well after that point.

Its over pal,
Get on with your life

>dark, eerie, atmospheric, suspense build up, character developement, a bone-chilling slow burn

Attached: 24314700-6BED-4C96-AA1C-6B699A579F3D.png (454x520, 13K)

>But I think what happened was someone pointed out that the dates were physically impossible, and the creators, now realizing they just fucked up their immersion, decide to just pile lies on top of lies.

Worked for Kojima, hopefully will work here

Attached: 6227dfe34tw21.png (1348x2072, 1.05M)

why don’t you like people enjoying things, user?

You sound like a nigger

Attached: soyjack.png (512x507, 144K)

Thing I don't like?
Yup.
Thats S O Y

>BONE

Attached: 90F6541F-CCDE-4C8B-B9F6-D5D623F88BFA.png (805x851, 89K)

Lads im making an arg with mario maker,is this a good or bad idea

>But I think what happened was someone pointed out that the dates were physically impossible
Really? I thought everything could make sense, there are no direct contradictions I remember of. It's good how they are maintaining the rebirthing thing, but some of it generally feels misdirected.

>Really? I thought everything could make sense
I'm pulling this out of vague, VAGUE year-old recollections, but if I remember right, I think the dates and time of some of the events in that case go past 1999, meaning that it would physically be impossible for someone related to that case to have made a playstation game in 1999

CHILLING

You would have to be literally autistic, a 5 year old child or a woman to actually get creeped out by creepypastas

Attached: 1567319304922.png (728x899, 236K)

Take his dick in your ass if you love posting him so much.

Attached: soyjackpsoters.jpg (424x317, 25K)

was it Paul who fucked up the piano ritual last time too? DID he fuck up this time? Why was Marvin pissed/disappointed?

He just fucking hates shitty piano playing. That simple.

what happened to gen six newmaker

Attached: 1549915427663.png (1369x872, 167K)

It might've required the song to be played properly in order for the machine to work how Marvin wanted it to, but because Paul can't play Piano he fucked everything up. That's what I took away from it anyway.

so the game is an internal communication tool for kids locked in some compound raising them in confinement to do some sort of supernatural experiments involving rebirth and walking different planes of reality?

Also care is cute.

Attached: care.png (147x163, 57K)

Care a cute

Honestly, the Silver Case did it better.

there's nothing really horror about petscop

Then what is real horror?

Not Petscop.

>it's perfect foreshadowing
>think about it

nigger you don't even know who or what marvin is and how that fucking nigger translates into an actual being in real life you dumb fucking faggot

there is not enough information for any of this shit to make any sense yet

how do you even begin to know that, and why the fuck would paul even tell him the truth if he was gonna bust into his room and kill the fucking guy, it's stupid

why don't you look up the fucking definition of horror, you retard

Nobody believes me on this, but he was playing some secret combination that fucks everything up for Marvin. Like it'll kill him if you play the right combination of notes bro. That's why he had to be stopped. Bear in mind this is possible because Marvin is IN the game.

quit being dense you retarded piece of shit he meant what are some examples of true horror

take anything that you might find works with the actual definition of horror, you fucking retard

if you consider petscop to be horror then you're a fucking faggot

>the beeping noise and atmosphere at that point

Attached: John.Wick.Chapter.3.Parabellum.2019.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.x264.6CH-MkvCage.com.mkv_snapshot_01.42.29_[20 (1920x800, 2.86M)

uh oh... you said the no no word... you said atmosphere.... woopsie..... you bestn't have said that user... you really... wow.... .oof... you said atmosphere... oh boy...

redpill me on this series
did it turn out to be about that rebirthing thing

It'll just be same as his videos on Echo Rose and the last Everymanhybrid one. It'll be 90% raw footage with no editing or commentary.

bump

Just caught up with the series. Is this going to be the end or no?

They're both retarded. Nightmind is a lazy furry degenerate who just reads shit from reddit if he can be bothered. And if not, he'll make one point and find a way to repeat it and stretch it into an hour. Masterclass is an autistic a breadtuber with a gimmick, you might as well watch a contra. They're both there to preach same shit, masterclass just does it to a petscop backdrop. Also he's a fucking charisma void.

that furry gay shit? nah, son, id rather Neurocynical. Its gay but not furry at fucking all

No and honestly, at this point many people don't know or care about what it's even about anymore.

To be fairly honest too many people lost track of the story because of the large delay between videos.

I want to fuck Paul

I hope there will be more and a king kong in a trunk

nah

Only thing good about this series was the aesthetic

>NightMind spends multiple episodes explaining what he thinks is happening, spending hours creating a narrative of what he thinks the whole thing means.

>Gametheory just says "oh it is about this mom killing her adopted kid".

>NM keep making videos with his wrong idea-

Attached: 1516559573766.jpg (775x837, 69K)

I got completely lost on what the series was even supposed to be about. Was it supernatural at all or what?

Problem with this shit, like literally every other horror ARG, vidya or not, is it's clear the makers have a basic idea of what they want to do, and as the series drags on they just keep making bullshit up to extend it. And then they rarely answer most, if any, of the major questions.

Like almost every creepy pasta garbage that only 13y/o find fascinating minus that godzilla one with the terrible ending

youtu.be/a_irXDDTlqM

I despise wojak posting but this user is right.

Paul coming out of the closet and transitioning - seriously, the creator probably has just as little of a clue what's supposed to be going on as we do.

>masculine
thats some hardcore projection going on seeing as to how he didnt mention a single fucking thing about masculinity you fucking faggot
petscop is a collection of halfbaked ideas with no real sense of direction, its shit

Attached: 1511518616902.jpg (209x209, 21K)

>creepypasta
are you faggots like 12
don't (You) me btw, it was a rhetorical question, of course you are

how can a tripfag be so based?

Alright I must be really fucking lost or behind.

I thought the whole thing was that Paul was a weird variation of a developing AI that's being made so Reiner or whoever can find out whatever the fuck Marvin did.

Like Paul is the latest generation of it but it's difference is he's a guy instead of Care or whoever.

What the fuck is the ghost room supposed to be then?

Attached: what why.png (274x308, 176K)

Marvin with the piano needle

>What the fuck is the ghost room supposed to be then?

Explained in episode 23

>the story
the arg aspect i suppose is figuring out how the fuck shit relates to each other and then trying to put it in a reasonable timeline
its also why people are pissed that its ending (its clearly not) because it still doesn't make complete sense

it is the perfect bait it seems.
want a reply? post a wojack edit.
it sucks because people bite that shit with no second thoughts.

>name fag
>terrible opinions
like clockwork

ost download?
credits tune was comfy

>tfw this shit no joke scares me
born to be a pussy

What?

Oh I remember this game
Hidden Ps1 gems?