Samus

She cute. :)

Attached: metroid_fusion_ending_5_by_s3k94_da9dftf-pre.jpg (679x1177, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HwvbHt0h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1541648143570.jpg (900x900, 194K)

i want to hug her

Same.

Attached: 1548981549128.jpg (639x1024, 85K)

Oh man these were different times when your dad bought a game and it had shit like this on the cover and he just did the little shuffle to block it from view from my mother and i'd barge into i my room, hide the thing and take out a newspaper so when my mom asked "what did you give him, dear?" he just goes "Oh nothing, just showed him this article."

Though i might feel nostalgic about that now i can still remember how shit life was compared to how it is now. Immediate access to 90% of humanity's knowledge at my fingertips so long as i keep this metal slab charged.

Very, beautiful and strong, and it's the official art.

Attached: 1565451515314.jpg (600x900, 550K)

STrongest hero in the galaxy!

Same here.

too busty

rimjobs

>Just ran through Samus Returns hard mode yesterday
>still trapped in the 4 hour+ range

Why is it so hard to route this game? I never had problems with any other Metroid game

Attached: 1561350020724.gif (404x347, 1003K)

My yellow fever has now been cured, thank you. I'm going to space now.

Attached: nzBQq24Du7VPxXAo2ch8VJ.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

These outfits look less lewd than the zero suit despite showing more skin. And honestly I think they look better too.

That's kind of the irony of the Zero Suit. It's basically naked Samus... but blue. I do like the idea behind what's basically a flight suit underneath the armor. And I also understand that you couldn't really have Samus rooting through the Space Pirate ship in her thong on the GBA. But I don't see how ZSS got so ubiquitous that it's become the de facto Samus design ever since. Maybe it was Brawl that gave it more attention than all the other Samus designs. Which is a shame because even in the game that introduced it you wanted to ditch the Zero Suit as soon as possible and get back to the Chozo Suit

Attached: 1562482294514.gif (240x180, 961K)

homo

Attached: bullshit.jpg (2246x1799, 305K)

REMODELED

Samus is supposed to busty, faggot.

What does dis mean?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

(C86) [EROQUIS! (Butcha-U)] Metroid XXX (Metroid)
That's what it means.

Attached: 0001.jpg (1280x1796, 381K)

>Jizzminds stealing the slot for real Metroid discussion
Fuck you, faggots.

Attached: Samus work suit.jpg (792x890, 107K)

No speed booster and constantly stopping to counter. Screw Attack is pretty weak as well, so the game doesn't even speed up once you get it.

U STOLE MY SUIT SAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

Attached: 1565388534347.gif (405x414, 181K)

Not to mention the autistic shitposter, too.

Power Bomb launching just feels like a really clunky way to get around and Power Bombs just come so late. But if I want to get to that sub 3 hour mark then I probably have to get used to it

[loud autistic ridley screeching]
well I'd be mad too, if I was brought back as a half-assed clone for some gay parasite's whims

You mean this boxart?
The fuck are you talking about? Thats just some fucking lewd fanart?

Attached: Metroid_II_US_boxart.jpg (640x640, 72K)

It was definitely Brawl, Smash bros is a fucking juggernaut for better or worse.

Thanks, been looking for this pic for a minute

Attached: Dlf__AQUwAAOS31.jpg (1500x2044, 382K)

It's a paradox. The less clothes Samus wears, the more she looks like an actual character.

Attached: 41920ec39ad82e528556a252e7270c85.jpg (719x715, 90K)

Nigger she a bird

She's still cute

She's a big girl

Granted

Pre-zero mission Samus somehow looks less slutty than post-zero mission with her zero suit. I will never understand.

>ZSS is consistently 2 or more tiers above Samus in every game she's in
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: ceyr7zdbxw821.png (478x456, 163K)

Can I just take a moment to appreciate how good some of the Suit designs are. Dark Samus could've just been Samus's Suit but black but they added a few organic elements to set it apart. And the PED Suit looks like a patchwork, jerry-rigged together, make it happen kind of design that I REALLY liked

Attached: Samus_Aran_MP3.jpg (265x499, 24K)

She's not a bird but she should have been.

>The Chozo Suit is supposed to be able to move faster than sound and she keeps her mobility
>Zero Suit is faster than the Chozo Suit

Attached: 1562026789078.gif (128x128, 13K)

Is it just that I know this artist draws bara gay furries, and so that's the vibe this pictures gives off, or has he actually managed to draw the suit in such a way that it looks like a gay wolf.

I know I know, she got recessive bird genes unlike her sister, liquid samus.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Attached: still_fighting_by_denytheopposed_d486dlc-fullview.jpg (900x883, 75K)

>Huh, never thought about that, I wonder if there's any art of chozo-fied samus
>5 minutes later.

Attached: 1565400158980.jpg (506x437, 23K)

It's the proportions

Broken armor >>>>> Zero suit

I didn't know the artist drew gay shit and I didn't get those vibes so it's probably the former.

The light suit looks cool.

Attached: 200px-Light_Suit_mp2_Artwork.png (200x399, 84K)

I bet you most complaints about Samus' design would disappear overnight if Nintendo simply dropped the zero suit and reverted to one of her older designs.

Attached: 1056.jpg (298x169, 13K)

Daily reminder that she fucks black guys

Probably not. Don't get me wrong I'd like to see ZSS go away for a while but I also don't want to see another bullshit controversy that Samus had the audacity to dress down in the privacy of her own ship. Especially by people who don't even play these games and just looked it up on YouTube. Especially especially since Metroid also has a very sporadic release schedule.

Pretty sure she fucks dog-eared shotas from what I've read.

It's not even a good doujin

Metroid 2 is probably the most risque out of the bunch.

That was a good doujin

It's clearlt thicker, yes.

>Samus had the audacity to dress down in the privacy of her own ship
She strips for you, the faster you complete the game. That would be a controversy today, no contest.

I have very specific tastes. I like art of Samus exiting the suit naked BUT it can't be sexual.

Meta Kraid when?

How many doujins nicole has?

Samus without helmet is the middle ground these threads need.

Attached: samus_by_iwaisan.jpg (1000x1000, 206K)

Considering the reaction to buff Samus, I wouldn’t be suprised.

post plumbing

That's the truth and I hate that. It's like sexy and powerful are mutually exclusive terms. Yeah Samus just single handedly committed genocide against a hyper hostile alien species and narrowly escaped a literal apocalypse aka an exploding planet. But strutting in her nightie? That's obviously a weak character that's being taken advantage of.

No.

Same

Attached: 2017-09-06.gif (195x195, 88K)

For you.

That's a shame.

It ain't the de facto Samus, Samus Returns pushed it to the side in Metroid games, this is only the case in those Smash games but even then Nintendo shows more Samus in the trailers and the Zero Suit was only relevant in Brawl, you can't even connect ZSS Samus in Smash to the real thing because she no longer even shares the same design to her canon counterpart.

This

>ZSS is consistently 2 or more tiers above Samus in every Smash game she's in
Fixed

Only in Smash.

>tfw Metroid 4 was 17 years ago

>yfw Metroid 5 is next year

>tfw no amount of wishful thinking will make that true

>tfw rumors of Metroid 5 have been in development started way back in 2015 or 16 with even Sakamoto confirming it's in development and many leakers confirming it's in development

lol imagine if samus was an Instagram thot between missions haha that would be weird

Samus and Joey?

Why

Attached: image.jpg (460x322, 19K)

I just need to fucking see it, I want to believe but its pretty hard to when you keep hearing something exists but never ever seeing it

Attached: 5c847e33aa5a0.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

When the same guy who leaked SNK and Ryu Hyabusa in Smash along with 90% of E3 2019 says Metroid 5 is happening then Metroid 5 is happening.

One guy didn't leak the SNK thing, it was just on the Nintendo UK website because someone over there fucked up.
But there is a Metroid game coming, they've just restarted development and scraped shit more than once.

Basically, Metroid 5 finally restarted development around 2015.

More Smash art needs to emphasize on Samus' muscular body.

pastebin.com/HwvbHt0h

>it's been 9 years since the game that shall not be named

The baby

that pic is dope

People like to find reasons to be upset right now.
Whoop de doo.