Why aren’t women good at video games? I just realized I haven’t ever seen a female gamer that’s played great...

Why aren’t women good at video games? I just realized I haven’t ever seen a female gamer that’s played great. I watch playthroughs as well as competitive gameplay and women don’t come close to men. They almost never play as competently as men and are never able to compete with men at the highest level. Why is this? There was one time I was impressed by what I thought was a female with the fgc player Yohosie, but I found out Yohosie is biologically male.

Attached: 630EA1BF-F8E4-4FE9-959A-4A464FB38125.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIVa5WmfjTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reaction time. Females have worse reaction time which is pretty important for 90 percent of games.

miss harvey

The answer is pretty obvious.

There was a chick playing Tekken at EVO this year.

Because women are the inferior gender. Take the gaypill anons

kayane made top 8 at evo in SC6

Attached: 1537462726569.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

WOMEN BAD
MEN GOOD

this but unironically

Wow. Kanye has time to place in EVO, but no time to make good music.

This.
Women's vision makes up for it with greater peripheral vision and sensitivity to color. Since games try not to use these aspects women perform worse. It might be different with some future VR.

>DSP got fourth

Embarrassing desu.

For some reason there's more biological women who play 3D than 2D fightan

because he's been grinding 2B

Attached: 1538587723433.webm (640x360, 939K)

huh?

NOT ENOUGH GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS

If you're talking about fighting games it's because you actually have to put the time and effort to get better at the game. You'd have to spend time on training mode, learning about frames, playing online.

There are definitely female gamers who are good like Geguri on Overwatch, Cuddlecore in Tekken 7. There are also female Counter-Strike teams, but no one takes them seriously just like women's football.

She also won Celtic Throwdown yesterday

Attached: 343477374.jpg (1500x2000, 449K)

We had Scarlett in SC2.

Oh nice

I should watch that

Scarlett is a dude. Who competed in womens only tournaments and yoinked the prize money.

Take it up with the gods. They designed men to be able to compete with other men to keep women safe. They designed women to be hot enough to want to mate with..

Imagine that. Even one of the best female fighting game players is a man.

Attached: 1562315362.jpg (600x350, 32K)

Oh sweetie, it's because we don't care. While we pretend to enjoy playing mario kart with you, we are actually thinking about the next big world changing invention we've got on our mind. That, and Chad's dick of course :p

Oh fuck, I thought she didn't look trans. Well...

They just need the initial nurturing and they should be given room to grow. Only then will women pursue male-centric endeavors like skill based competitions, physical competitions, engineering, mathematics, etc.

Attached: female intelligence at work.webm (888x720, 1.91M)

Ded?

This is true of something like 6 out of the 8 top "women". Very strange world we live in these days.

Attached: got ass kicked for using womens bathroom.jpg (986x555, 59K)

>mathematics
50%+ of my Math major classmates are females. So I guess they are already good on way in that topic.

What shithole doesn't have movement sensors on these types of gates?

3D fightans are more knowledge based than reaction based.

This is the kind of shit we would have to save my mother from our whole lives. She's that stupid and have would no chance of survival if left on her own.

what was she thinking, fucking idiot.

3D fighting games do seem to have an unusually high number of girls (female) that play
If you're bored here's a set of a girl (female) taking the #2 Smash Ultimate player to game 5 last stock
youtube.com/watch?v=dIVa5WmfjTg

Yes, all technology should come with a "coddling" feature. Imagine if all power drills didn't come with an "automatically stop because a woman is shoving her head into my bit" safety feature. Thank God those are mandated. Whew.

Attached: female intelligence.webm (460x714, 882K)

Socialization. Women crave socialization more than anything else. Men who are competatively good at video games do so in place of socialization. Women use videogames to leverage more socialization and as an easy power up in that socialization. Men have to work much harder than women to monetize gaming. Because it's all easier, women put less effort in. Like everything else.

I'm actually sorta surprised, wouldn't the motor closing that gate only be strong enough to close it at which point it gets locked?

Games have better ai than this

If I was there by myself and I saw that happen to some stranger, I'd just feel embarrassed to be in the presence of that brain power.

Attached: women.webm (846x606, 2.64M)

TBF at least she made the effort to be passable enough instead of some hairy mutant

>Why aren’t women good at video games
women aren't good in majority of hobbies, that is why there is male/female of every championship

how

Attached: justin wong.webm (700x800, 2.89M)

GOD

the hard cold truth is that women are inferior to men in literally everything, not just vidya

Attached: 9742745.png (720x720, 629K)

0 spatial awareness

We had Tossgirl in Sc1.
Though early on male players who lost to her on televised matches retired.
In 2009 there was a tournament, a best of 4, with 1 player from europe, asia(not including korea), america, and one from korea.
Tossgirl got a direct invite, the rest were filtered through best of 16 qualifiers.
She beat the Chinese player who won the asian qualifier 2-1.
Then she lost to Whitera(euro winner) 0-2 and got sent to the losers bracket where she lost to Idra 0-2. Apparently she cried after Idra because she lost to a foreigner.
She was good for a korean girl, not good for a korean.

Fucking hell, Justin.

Attached: 76d2fe09-ee9c-4e81-b247-6f4dc4d0c1d6-m.jpg (400x422, 31K)

>spamB

I wonder why

>she

This. Which country is this from? they are retarded regardless.

Who was in the wong here?

The people that sexualize this webm.

Attached: XlQc61g.jpg (759x641, 97K)

because their brain signals are slower it's because the speedup gene is on the y chromosome