Elden ring

What would you like to see from this game?

Attached: elden-ring-36776.768x432.jpg (768x432, 27K)

Gameplay

/thread

I hope it brings new stuff and stuff from the Soulsborne games but nothing from that boring ass Sekiro. God, Sekiro was so fucking bad.

SHATTED

id like to see bloodborne desu

more dark fantasy than high fantasy

Actual established lore instead of "space and time is convoluted" and leaving everything up for interpretation while some people pretend it makes sense even while it intentionally doesn't.

I remember reading that horse riding/combat was confirmed so I guess it will be an open world kinda game

Martin removed from the writing team.

Online. I'm sold on it already.

Nothing.
I'm not interested on a Witcher clone.

Actual coop. No spirit shit, just 8 or so players dropped into the world together, and given the choice to organically help or hinder each other.

More Soundtracks

turn based combat

bait?

ranged attacks/magic that aren't shit or broken
real jumping like in sekiro
no fucking rolling at least make it a sidestep
bright colors instead of being grimashdarkgreydoom, like I don't mean it has to look like super mario but dress things up in expensive pigmented fabrics, differently colored stone and fancy jewels since you're inevitably going to have castles and royalty everywhere

Good combat like Sekiro and not bad combat like every other From game

Attached: 1565389229786.png (358x344, 6K)

swamps and raised platforms with constant darkness that artificially limit view range to 5 meters even with torch/magelight on..

This
I don't wanna roll around like a faggot forever

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

more bizarre world design and fuckhuge enemies. needing to run away from most of them because theyre too strong. A feeling of despair through most of the game until near the end when you become strong enough to go back and kill everyone that bothered you before. thats all i want

>even while it intentionally doesn't.
very smooth brain

Double down on the feet fetish

Where did you get filtered out in chadkiro?

>artificially limit view
memes have rotted your mind

Something other than yet another souls-like.

I hope I get to eat my own poop lol

Vertical world design (I know every other from game has it, but it was kinda implyed that elden ring will be more open-world. Hope that doesn't mean a flat fuckin map like in every open world ever). Ability gates maybe. Uselessness of grinding, like in sekiro.
Fucking this. Also iframes are cancer, better remove them altogether.

Fairy cunny

This

this but the complete opposite :^)

Attached: 1551629983008.jpg (435x750, 102K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh

FromSoft trying not to make the same game over and over and over again.

OOOOOHHHH