When are the games coming bros?

When are the games coming bros?
bros?....

Attached: 2323962640_63811f65d9_m.jpg (240x240, 7K)

100 Million

You mean movies and walking simulators that get forgotten a week after release?

my ps4 is a multiplat machine

In a thousand years

*movies

the games have been coming on a regular basis since 1995.

Attached: 1564537623422.jpg (1080x581, 90K)

100 million units

Attached: 3569035706.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

It's over bros. I am selling my PS4 tomorrow, I had enough...

Snoys don't even deny it anymore that they don't have any games to play

is that a game? I'm starving bros i will play whatever

PS4 is essentially over and they are dumping everything into the PS5

Death Stranding and that shitty looking Medievil remake are coming in the next couple of months

All the interesting games have been cancelled. Enjoy the last of jews 2, God of Sóy and Sóyrizon Zero Dull 2

Attached: Sony Cancels Games.png (500x657, 335K)

PS4 is in the state the XBOX 360 was around 2011. Everything interesting was pretty much canceled and Microsoft stopped caring

Is there any real confirmation for this? Genuinely curious.

Attached: 1564633703930.png (466x540, 246K)

Microsoft still doesn't care about Xbox. That's on the back burner in favor of Xcloud.

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

Guess Astral Chain was shit. Why else would he spend his time shit posting if AC is good?

Travis Strikes Again is coming this month, bro if you passed over it on switch get it now or forever be a fag.

Microsoft stopped caring about the XBOX on a global level when they realised that no matter how hard they tried no matter how much they pandered to weeb games and jap developerw they could never get the East Asian market or weebs over. Since then it has been merica the console

>TGS cancelled
oh no no no

Day one for me as well. Shame about the cover art though. Might print out a sleeve.

Well Sony isn't certainly starving lol

Here you go

Attached: 1483582163646.jpg (546x694, 61K)

I don't know why anyone would defend this gen.

It's not. It's just a booth, no presser. They're streaming gameplay of Death Stranding, and that alone has me interested.

but user some souless corporation made a lot of money

Attached: The+soy+face+of+the+ocean+_2eea9c0b76f5b5deb3eca189a72a4dbf.jpg (189x267, 21K)

>Both XBONE and PS4 have essentially the same hardware
>Most games are Unreal Engine
I understand why this is the case but man it makes it pretty boring.

by far the worst generation in the history of gaming. at least in previous gens you had some innovation and new concepts. this gen was literally gen 7.5 with literally EVERYTHING being a rehash of an old and milked genre from last gen or before that. at least next gen we might get some cool new concepts because of the SSD and ray tracing capabilities of the upcoming consoles.

>Most games are Unreal Engine
I don't think any first party game this gen uses UE tho

>GET HYPED
>A PS2 era game remastered
They are not even trying anymore, I guess video games have reached the point where it is simply too expensive to produce for home consoles.

just had catherine full body come out and judgement a month ago, death stranding in a few months. Not to mention every single multiplat that matters

Attached: squidward.jpg (575x615, 26K)

gen 7 was easily the worst, spawned the worst practices and the lowest quality games. The practices are still here but game quality went up from last gen

No it simply takes longer, sony for example has more first part devs than ever all of them are working non-stop on their games it just that a solid game takes 3-4 years to develop no matter if it's sony, nintendo or microsoft.

At least they manage to get their games released and stick by for the most part the vision they had for the game Look at Square Enix and Final Fantasy XV, all those years for this half baked piece of crap?

to be fair the hardware of this gen sucks balls completely. the CPU are actually a downgrade over last gen in some ways and the graphical capability of the consoles are of a low end PC even in the year they launched in. compare that to 7th gen where the 360 had the first ever unified shader GPU and it was like futuristic tech back then. same goes for the CELL even though it turned out to be a massive meme for gaming.

next gen should change that though because the it will allow devs to go ham because of the desktop tier ryzen processors and actual decent graphics hardware with the navi architecture. also the SSDs will allow crazy new concepts because the scope of a game won't be limited by constant loading screens. i don't know if you've played Control but there's a bit where you hit a lightswitch 3 times and teleports you instantaneously to another location. imagine that but on a much larger scale because of the SSDs. the possibilities are immense.

FFXV was never developed for years like SE said, it was rushed from scratch in barely two years hence it needed to be constantly content patched to even have a cohesive plot.

Do you eat games?

Next gen will spawn gaymur TV meme, GOTTA HAVE THIS TV Low response time and FREESYNC support that will be 1100 dollars please.
I'm surprised SONY has not done this earlier.

Bigger studios cancel projects all the time. But this is Sony, so we should be outraged.

>sources: dude, trust me.
Notice how much mass hysteria Sony brings when they go quiet? XBOX could only wish they had this effect on people.

>Next gen will spawn gaymur TV meme
probably but anyone with a braincell will just buy a 4k monitor as most of them offer freesync as standard now.

This is now a Spider-Man thread. I want pictures now.

Attached: EDbXs1rXkAAugq5.jpg (1080x1920, 252K)

>>sources: dude, trust me.
crecente is a very reputable guy. no one is questioning him on it because it's most probably true or to some extent at least. he even said he doesn't know the bigger picture it's just the information he's got.

Ps4 still has a good lineup ahead of it. Not my taste, but it's there more for sure.

I hope this silence means a better first 12 months of ps4, guess we will see.

On that end, the only good game for me from Sony this gen was BB from leak till launch it was so thrilling and it's still a blast to play. But all other games were fads at best and I regret buying them tbdesu

Attached: EDbwnVZUUAAGBlr.jpg (2048x1152, 282K)

Is a shame Sony has to sell 4K TVs and performace will be garbage because of that.

>a game from 20 years ago

Attached: EDbXu3zXsAEoYnv.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

First 12 months of ps5*

4k30 isn't hard to achieve especially on the hardware the ps5/xb2 will use. even now the xb1x hits 4k30 in quite a few games like rdr2 which is quite a graphically demanding game. there's also rendering techniques like temporal reconstruction/checkerboarding which will allow for nice visuals like ray tracing and stuff but without the performance hit of native 4k.

Attached: EDJYU7CX4AEbp5z.jpg (2048x1637, 486K)

Why are people pretending a corporation making a retarded amount of money off of kids in Minecraft and GTA and subhuman eurotrash buying the same soccer game every year somehow benefits them

Attached: 1565028280312.gif (400x324, 165K)

Woah Raimi

Attached: ECxvjIdWkAA1BGd.jpg (1350x1080, 191K)

they all went to xbox or nintendo switch. sorry basednys you got the console sales but no actual games lmao

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1517593522183.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

Attached: 1565861644342m.jpg (248x1024, 66K)

I don't know why are you against 4k, Sony was aiming for CRTs for 10+ yeas with the PSX/2 then with the PS3/4 it's been another 10+ years of HD support now it's time for 4K/UHD it's only natural.

>We got the most popular console on the market, while the others don't
Didn't think your post through?

because they have literally nothing else

I don't understand why this "fewer bigger games" tweet is so controversial isn't it better if they make more smaller projects like Gravity Rush or Medievil instead of pumping AAA titles 24/7

Attached: EDKXOS1XoAA5xk4.jpg (1276x717, 116K)

ok people will buy the most popular console because they see other retards playing on it no matter what
it was the same way last gen with the xbox 360 (and before you say "muh ps3 sales were bigger", if you went to someones house in real life they had an xbox not a ps3)

I have a PlayStation 4 Pro and I like it, but I can't hello but feel that I would be playing it as often as I use my Switch if Sony would make more games using their original IPs.

Attached: Sony.png (1500x1500, 3.5M)

Its shit, falseflaggers need to use fake accounts to give it zero scores.

Attached: 20190902_103948.jpg (1080x752, 178K)

Attached: D-i4YUZUIAA-mgR.jpg (2048x1152, 292K)

~help not hello. Yes I'm a dirty phone poster and yes that invalidates my post.

Does your console being popular result in more games being shown?
Because it sure as fuck doesn't seem like it.
It just seems like Sony is milking people who play popular games and doing nothing else.

What happened to WiLD, that game looked interesting.

>and doing nothing else.
Because when sony actually does something off-beat no one buys it see Siren, Gravity Rush, Vib Ribbon, Puppeteer, Tearaway etc.

Wiki says Sony just renewed the title right this year so who now it might be coming next year.

Attached: EC7EjW4W4AAgNcZ.jpg (1080x1920, 288K)

All of those games suck though.
Gravity Rush in particular do to how obnoxious waifufags were.

Days Gone uses UE4.
Gears 4/5 use UE4.

Damn, glad it wasnt canned.

Why specifically mention the Wii? And not other systems that sold a similar amount?

Because the Wii mopped the floor with the PS3 and Sony fans have been holding a grudge ever since?

It's because the PS4 outpaced the Wii. Do you have trouble understanding the byline?

Because the PS4 stole the crown for fastest selling console ever.

Attached: 86568568568568.jpg (2680x2028, 500K)

Wassup JOYCONBOYZ. It's ya boi Etika. Imma keep it real quick. Don't be a CLOWN. Okay? Play mothrerfucking GAMES, and not each other.

Attached: 1564245346774.jpg (312x370, 30K)

Why causes this?

Attached: valid point.png (501x423, 19K)

Attached: EDPisNxWwAAa44P.jpg (1080x1920, 360K)

Mental illness strikes again.

>mopped the floor with the PS3

Last I checked, the PS4 mopped the floor with both the Switch and Wii U combined. Which is a larger defeat than the measely 15~ million the Wii managed over the $300 more expensive PS3.

Never mind the PS2 and PS1

kek

Attached: 1516004397439.jpg (988x1059, 159K)

you all said the same shit last generation. bottom line is that Yea Forums is full of people who don't want to either work on whatever's preventing them from enjoying games anymore or find a different hobby that they'd actually enjoy.

based

But it ALSO outpaced, for instance, the PS1 at the exact same time.

last gen we got GTAIV V and RDR this gen we got only RDR2.

i loved last gen. some of my favorite games series debuted last gen and had their best and highest rated games last gen with their current gen sequels being mediocre usually copy/paste of the last gen games with tacked on "features" to make the uninspired sequels look less garbage. this gen just sucks all together.

Is that really relevant to the question though?

Literally who is this? I never even heard of this nigga before he offed himself, and I guarantee a lot of you fuckers didn't know either

and all those games were impressive when they came out. going from san andreas to 4 and the huge graphical leap between the two was immense. 5 took it even further.
RDR was also a fresh new concept last gen as you didn't have many open world third person western action adventure games.

Attached: 1527370105665.jpg (552x540, 37K)